The Limits of Imagination Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retracting his head slightly, he surveyed the results of his efforts. Her clitoris remained erect outside the safety of its resting place. Her vagina gaped open slightly, saliva and her fluids glazing the entrance, enticing him back for more.

As she revelled, eyes still closed, in the lingering sensitivity of orgasm, Jack slid his hands down from her body to his hips. Lifting slightly, he slid his shorts down and off, pausing to free the waistband from behind his erection. Naked now, Jack gazed up at her pristine body, aching to sink his cock inside her.

Starting at her belly button, Jack kissed his way once again up her body, stopping when he felt the tip of his penis touch the folds of her pussy. He looked down at her face from above as he rubbed his cock against her, coating the head in their combined fluids. Her eyes moved rapidly beneath closed eyelids and she'd sucked her bottom lip into her mouth. The redness of her cheeks confessed the exertion of her now fading climax. He placed a kiss on the tip of her nose.

Throwing open her eyes Elle stared straight at Jack, freezing him in place.

"I want you to fuck me," she said bluntly. Reaching a hand around his head, she pulled his ear to her lips and whispered, "In the ass."

Jack's cock reacted before his mind processed what she'd said, flexing against her pussy and expelling a spurt of precum.

Saying nothing in response, he stared back into her eyes. She held his gaze earnestly, daring him to ask if she was sure. When it was clear she wasn't going to say anything more, he began moving slowly back downwards, trailing kisses along her neck, between her breasts and across her belly. Reaching her sex, he tongued her slit quickly - causing her to jump again - before pressing a hand into her hip and upwards. Elle took this as an instruction to turn over and obliged, rolling onto her stomach.

With her head turned to the right, left cheek against the linen sheet, she found herself reflected back in the mirror above the dressing table. The entire scene framed for her as if she were a spectator with ring-side seats to the taking of her anal virginity. She both felt and witnessed Jack pulling apart her ass cheeks and licking his tongue all the way from her clitoris, up through the lingering wetness between her labia and on to her anus, where he stopped.

Applying no significant pressure, he ran his tongue over the surface of her sphincter a few times. Then, satisfied that his saliva had sufficiently lubricated her, he began probing tentatively into her with the sharpened tip of his tongue. Elle felt her sphincter tightening warily against the intrusion. She focused her mind on relaxing the stubborn ring of muscle, slowly winning the battle over her body's natural instincts.

As she won control, Jack's tongue pierced into her. The shock caused her to lose the tenuous hold she'd established and her sphincter clamped down hard. Moaning into the sheets, Elle struggled to regain control as she contended with the unfamiliar sensation.

Withdrawing his tongue, Jack licked once again across the surface, coating her with more of his lubricating saliva, before stabbing once more inside her. This time, Elle managed to overpower the urge to clamp down against his invasion and he was able to build up a cadence to his tongue-fucking.

After a few minutes of tonguing, Jack no longer felt the faint clamping against his tongue as Elle fought her own instincts. Satisfied that she was primed enough, he withdrew his tongue for the last time.

Rising, Jack moved forwards and leaned heavily over to the right where his nightstand stood - across Elle's view of the mirror. Sliding open the drawer, he withdrew a condom.

"No," he heard Elle say. "Leave it. I want to feel you come inside me."

Returning the condom, he instead retrieved a small bottle of lubricant he kept beside the condoms.

Leaning back, he lifted and placed first one and then the other leg between her own, separating them, exposing her pussy and a glimpse of her anus. Setting the lube down on the bed, he placed his hands behind her knees and continued to push them apart and upwards until her thighs lay perpendicular to the rest of her body, splayed out on the sheets before him. Her pussy now gaped open slightly, pulled apart by the extension of her legs, and her anus above lay entirely unprotected.

Elle heard the click of Jack snapping open the lid of the lube bottle and gasped as the first ice cold drops of thick gel landed on her hole. Jack's finger followed soon after, spreading the lubricating jelly across the outer surface of her anus. When his finger was sufficiently coated, Jack brought the tip to the tight entrance and slowly pressed inwards. As the first and then the second knuckle disappeared inside her, he slowly rotated his finger, coating her insides with the residual lube.

Still watching in the mirror, Elle once again fought to relax her muscles and admit him access into her rectum.

Withdrawing quickly, Jack observed how rapidly her hole snapped shut. He squeezed some more lube onto her hole before pushing his finger back inside her, less slowly this time. He continued using his single finger to pull the lube inside her, feeling her sphincter relax its tight grip slightly as it became accustomed to the intrusion. Then he added a second finger.

Elle twitched at the sudden increase in girth, having just got used to the sensation of a single thin finger sodomising her. She felt no pain, his meticulously slow build up ensured that, but she did now feel discomfort as her anus was stretched open.

Spreading his fingers slightly inside her, Jack deposited more lubricant directly into her anus through the slim gap his fingers held open. He worked his fingers in and out, spreading the silky substance throughout the entrance to her rectum. Satisfied with the smoothness of their motion, he drew his fingers out of her. A small bead of lubricant squeezed out as her sphincter closed tight once again.

Oh God, Elle thought when she heard the squirt of lubricant leaving the bottle but felt none of the coolness, here we go.

Jack used his right hand to cover the full length of his dick with lube, making sure it was liberally coated. He rose up slightly on his knees and leaned forwards until the head of his penis sat poised against her sphincter. The rest of the world disappeared. The soft ticking of the alarm clock on the bedside table, the flickering light coming from the bathroom, the rapid beating inside his chest, none of it existed. The entirety of his attention lay at the point where the tip of his erection met Elle's sphincter. Then he pressed forwards.

Elle's back arched as she felt his penis breach her. It was indescribable. Not pain, but not pleasure either. In the shock of entry she'd lost the tenuous hold she had over her sphincter and it now tried to clamp shut. But it couldn't, held wide open by the stiffness of Jack's erection inside her. Giving up trying to regain control, she tried something else. She'd read it in one of the forums online. She bore down as if trying to go to the toilet.

As soon as the flared head of his cock disappeared inside of Elle, Jack stopped. As she grappled with the novel sensation of having a cock in her rectum, he held perfectly still. He knew he wasn't going to last long anyway. Their lengthy foreplay and now the rapid clenching of her hole on his dick meant that his orgasm was approaching at record velocity. He was happy for the pause so that he might prolong the ecstasy coursing through him. Then, as Elle's arched back settled back down, he felt a change inside her.

Tentatively pressing forwards, his penis began to slowly slide further into her. It no longer felt to him like her body was fighting his entry. Instead, it was hesitantly, shyly inviting him in. Millimetre by millimetre. Despite the lubricant, he felt the strain on the skin of his shaft as her sphincter gripped it tightly.

Jack came the instant his groin hit her backside. His penis, buried to the hilt inside her, unable to go any deeper. Pressing forcefully into her, he arched his back and groaned as spurt after spurt of semen surged up and out of his urethra, depositing itself deep within her guts. Elle, watching the throes of his orgasm in the mirror, felt the expansion of his cock in her hypersensitive anus. She was almost certain she could feel the impact and heat of his cum as it plastered her insides. The distance between his orgasmic spasms increased slowly until she felt the last spurt of his cum inside her and his body relaxed, panting.

Spent and softening, Jack tenderly withdrew his penis. Her hole gaped open a fraction, a trickle of cum and lube sliding out and down her taint towards her pussy. He delicately ran a finger around the edges of the open hole as it slowly closed.

He collapsed across and next to her, his head coming to rest beside hers, blocking her view of the mirror. Gazing into his eyes was better. She closed her legs around his, still lying on her stomach. She felt his cum or lube or both seeping out of her and clenched her sphincter tightly, wanting to keep it inside.

"Holy. Fuck." He said, between ragged breaths.

Elle held his gaze unblinkingly for a few more moments, still clenching. She drew in a deep breath, savouring the moment, exhaling slowly.

"Holy fuck," she answered.


12