The Limits of Imagination Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle felt the first orgasmic throb of Jack's cock and immediately clamped her lips around his head, determined to accept every drop of his ejaculation. After all, she was the one that had forced him to cultivate this enormous load over the past seven days. Now that she'd at last brought it forth, she was going to savour every last creamy droplet of his ecstasy. She still hadn't swallowed a thing though.

When his contractions dwindled to become barely perceptible, she sucked hard, trying to extract any lingering cum from within him, she wanted everything from him. Jack whined at the sudden stimulation of his over-sensitised dick, pulling back sharply to try to escape the sensation. Elle let his dick pull free from her lips, satisfied that she could bring it no more pleasure. A strand of cum dangled between them, connecting her bottom lip and the end of his cock, eventually snapping under its own weight as she pulled back.

Elle sat back on her haunches, mouth full of what felt like a cupful of Jack's warm cum. The salty, slightly bitter taste filled her and the scent percolated up through her nose as she swept her tongue through the viscous fluid. She waited like that, savouring her achievement, until Jack recovered enough to lift his head from the back of the couch and open his eyes. When his eyes met hers she swallowed it all down, watching his eyes widen as he watched her throat bob and realised what she had done. She felt the thick cum travel all the way down into her stomach, coating her throat in stickiness. She knew she'd be tasting him until she brushed her teeth later tonight. The thought sent a shiver of delight through her.

"See," she said, looking Jack right in the eye, "I told you it would be worth it."