The Lineage Ch. 06

Story Info
Underhill's queen teaches a little elf a lesson on love.
16.3k words
4.8
6.2k
9

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Zenna awoke, it was night.

The sun had set just recently, as evidenced by the few streaks still apparent over the horizon molded by the walls surrounding Underhill's capitol. The elf tried and failed to will her body to sleep many times without success. Either way, her body felt uncomfortable and she wanted to rise from her mattress. She sat upright on the bed, her breasts brushing against her crossed legs and soft shaft. Her eyes hurt, and she rubbed them. The pounding knot at the back of her head seemed to have shrunk. Impossibly straight baby blue strands of hair clung to her skin.

Zenna scrolled her heavy eyes across the room, and it was soothing to her that the living quarters appeared empty. Nothing seemed to be disturbed, but she noticed there was a plate near the door piled high with meats and fruits. Whether it had been there when she returned to her room hours ago or was placed there while she slept, she was not sure. Her belly rumbled with hunger, unhappy with the mediocre meal she shared with Marcus earlier that day and she waddled over to the plate. Each step was a chore, but she succeeded and grabbed the offering of nourishment. Zenna sat at one of the room's many desks and began eating the wonderfully tasteful food slowly and quietly.

I wonder if any of this is that one girl's, Versas? she thought, remembering the cook Marianne had pointed out to her earlier.

Zenna finished her food and began staring at the empty plate before her. The elf felt immense guilt that somebody was still trying to feed her after all the sins she had committed. She brought her hands up to her face to rest upon them, only to find her façade completely coated in dried tears and mucus. She whimpered lightly as if trying to force herself to cry.

Gods, please, please, why did you curse me? Why am I like this? Am I just an experiment? Just a genetic malfunction? Some freak just to stir up trouble? Something to laugh at from the heavens above, a jester for the gods' court?

I bet that's it, right? "Oh, let's just give her the biggest of everything we have to offer! Sure, she'll be treated like shit by the world, but with a body like that, she'll be happy, right?" Was that your thinking? What am I for? Why am I here? Why am I like this?

Why... do I even exist?

Why, why, why?

She received no answer and kicked the table's underside in frustration. Her hands sucked her skin as she peeled them away from her face, a line of liquids connecting her claws to her cheeks. It was nearly dense enough to see her own reflection on her palms. Taking a second to breathe, it was only now she realized she stunk to high heaven. Resigning to her fate, she stood and approached the bathtub, taking another moment to marvel at its artistic construction. Zenna felt poorly of herself, thinking it to be a crime she had dirtied it earlier. Water was soon flowing out of the facet as the elf undressed, her baggy clothes falling to a messy pile nearby.

The cool air of the room began to steam a bit as the warm water shared its heat with everything it touched. While awaiting the water to finish filling the tub, the elf glanced around, only now noticing someone had cleaned the room exceptionally well. There was not one drop or puddle of her productivity apparent anywhere she looked. Teeth gnashed into her lip as remorse coated her heart -- someone had worked so hard to please the elf, they had no idea that the same girl was up on the roof, yelling her little head off at the queen.

Water was nearing the tub's edge when she shut the faucet off. Under the setting sunlight it was painted a beautiful orange shade, like a pool of magma. It even seemed to steam like molten rock would, and certainly Zenna felt drawn to it like steel to a magnet. She took one of her fleshy legs and dropped it over the side, cooing at the liquid's perfect temperature. The rest of her form was worked deeper into the warm cocoon, feeling especially pleasant on her genitals and breasts which were still a tad sore from the previous night. As the last of her body below the neck fell in, the elf felt as if the water itself would protect her from all possible harm.

Zenna came to rest on the bottom of the tub like the night before, her breasts bobbing like floats before her as their weight was relieved. A smile forced its way through her lips, driving them upright. Bathing was one of the purest pleasures this mortal plane had to offer the girl -- not only was it the only place where her heavy body felt at rest, but it also gave her a sense of control. Here, no harm would come to her. The world was powerless. It could not touch her, hit her, yell at her -- nothing at all. Zenna felt safe in the tub as if an army guarded her being. Content that her subjects would protect their queen, the elf's heavy eyes grew even more weighted and she drifted off to sleep.

...

A door closed somewhere in the room. It was quiet, but not quiet enough to escape her pointy ears.

Shaken from her slumber, Zenna was proliferated with paralyzing fear. Her first instinct was to panic, scream, or try and escape as the heart in her chest pounded, echoing through each breast. But none of those things happened as the elf came to realize the intruder was likely another maid here to "help" her. Pale legs were raised from the tub's bottom until their knees pushed into her chest. Thin arms wrapped around the legs, pulling them even closer so her breasts became squished on her torso. Feeling a presence in the room, Zenna wanted nothing more than to feel in control of her body -- something she knew was about to be ripped away from her.

Footsteps were heard rounding the corner, coming to a stop a few steps behind the elf. Silence hung in the air for a few moments with enough weight to crush stone, but the intruder did not speak as they watched the back of Zenna's head.

The bathing woman sighed, "fine then, don't say anything. I do not know what you want this time, but you're not getting it. I am sorry to disappoint you. Are you a friend of those sluts from last night? Or better yet, are you one of them, already recovered and ready to use me again? Want me to get you nice and full once more?"

Then a sound was heard, like something being dropped softly to the floor, and the person exhaled.

"If you have nothing to say, then just listen. I... I really do not appreciate either you, or anyone else coming in here like this. Do you want to use me? Or maybe you just want to gawk at the freakish, demonic elf? Did you hear about me from Sienna and her gang, what they did to me? Using my body for their own pleasure? They raped me last night. I begged them to stop, but no. All my pleas were ignored. They just wanted to be filled until they pop, my body just a way for them to feel truly alive. They rode the beast for all it was worth."

The intruder began to approach.

"That's all that matters then, isn't it? Just this freakish machine of a body encased by my skin the gods cursed me with, making me their experiment. When people look at me, they see a monster in elven form. Everyone just cares about my flesh. About how I can fill them. Make them feel alive. Do you really think..."

"... and that's why I am here for you, Zenna," came a sultry voice.

The elf's mind stopped dead in its tracks as it ate the words up and spat them back out as it realized whose voice had spoken them.

The intruder came around the side of the tub, their naked body on display. The tall, pale woman was older than Zenna by more than a few years, but still had a body to rival a woman nearly half her age. Her large breasts sagged only slightly after their many years on this mortal plane, resting atop a flat and wide belly which itself flared out into an impressive set of child-bearing hips. Zenna's eyes continued to travel the woman's body, eventually meeting her soothing, smiling face.

"M-Marianne, w-what are you...?"

"Hush," she said in a quiet but commanding manner, snapping the elven jaw shut on command. The leggy woman climbed over the edge of the tub, placing an appendage on each side of Zenna's skinny waist, pushing the tiny girl's legs to the tub floor until her round ass was sitting atop the sleeping giant between the elven thighs. Her smile never ended as Zenna below her began shaking with frustration.

"You... you...!" anger began to flare up in the elf's voice and she tried to crawl away, but it was a wash under Marianne's weight.

"Zenna... please, just listen to what I have..."

"NO! I will not listen to you human pigs lie anymore! Get the hell away from me!" the elf growled loudly. The queen's eyes expanded as the flaccid cock was dragged along her rear cheeks, a moan forced from her lips. Still, Marianne steeled her resolve and continued.

"P-please! I just want to say I'm sorry! W-we all treated you so poorly, I wanted to make it up to you, to show you how much I care!" the woman leaned in closer to the elf's face, her blonde locks draping across her monumental elven chest. Zenna leaned her head back against the edge of the tub, as to be as far away from the queen as possible. She felt trapped under the royal's weight as her face continued to snarl.

"D-don't touch me! I don't want to..."

Before the elf could blink, the queen leaned in further and kissed Zenna hard on the lips, forming a tight seal. Zenna's belly and chest tightened as Marianne stole every ounce of air from her lungs. The elf could feel burning lust emanating from this woman, a simple, sheer, animalistic desire. Their eyes met, seemingly having an entire conversation in a single moment. Zenna's first-ever kiss lasted only a moment before she pushed the queen off her.

"M-Marianne! Stop this! What do you intend to prove!?"

"I want to show you that I value you, Zenna, and not just your friend here," said the queen, reaching behind her sizable rear and finding Zenna already growing, arousal pumping through the thickening rod like a hydraulic pump, raising it higher and higher. The elf moaned as Marianne's fingers dug into her half-hard flesh. The fleshy dragon arose from its slumber, pleased that someone was straddling it. As the shaft caressed the queen's bottom, she shuddered and turned to look at it, losing her breath as she did so.

Gods... it's so... she is so...

Seeing the queen lose her senses as her body became ignited, the elf knew she had to scare the woman off, and fast, "b-but your husband, the k-king! What would he say if he found his queen in here, a bitch in heat?"

Marianne looked hurt as her vision came off the cock and stared at Zenna, but continued, "I talked to him after our, say, discussion. You awakened something in me, Zenna; I was only thinking about the solution. I was not thinking about who I would be trampling on along the way. With the entire weight of the kingdom and our people on our shoulders, we still have to look strong for everyone. They look up to us each and every day, expecting for us to bring them a miracle. After ten years of that... I was just unbelievably ready to take the first hope I saw and run with it."

She leaned back into the elf, who snarled as she expected the queen to steal another kiss from her, "It was wrong of us to expect so much out of you without getting to know you. Please, forgive us. Trinas and I have had this stress hanging over us for so long, it just..."

The queen paused as she began looking for the right words. She scanned Zenna's body as if the answer were tattooed to her somewhere, "we just wanted to see our kingdom survive. That goal blinded us. In desperation we agreed to the plan of sending out scouts to find someone... someone like you."

"Y-you mean a cock like mine! You don't care who it's attached to as long as..."

"No! I mean you! We were meant to find you, Zenna! I meant what I said earlier, how all these events coincided leading to you and Marcus crossing paths. What if your village was never raided? Or you perished back then? Or if someone else had bought you as a slave, and thrown you in some depraved sex dungeon until you died?"

Although she said nothing, Zenna felt as if the rage inside her would sear her skin open.

How can you say this!? Was all of my suffering just to bring me here so your people could be happy!? I watched my family get slaughtered like animals, and you say it was just some coincidence!?

"But none of that happened, and here you are. You will be the reason that Underhill will be saved. You will be remembered throughout the annals of history, your name spread through the ages of Underhill until the very day our kingdom is destroyed. You will leave behind a legacy as the elf, and not the cock, that saved us, and your children, grandchildren, and every generation after will be able to live, grow, and spread across the world because of you, not because of this," said the queen as she gripped Zenna's meat, engorging it further.

Zenna moaned loudly and bucked her hips, causing the mountains of tit flesh to bob in the water. Her snarling never left her face, "so... so you still need me! You only have me here because of my cock! You just want to use the power of my body to heal your people... but they all hate me! Everyone in this country hates me! They don't want this elf; they just want to be fucked! If the rest of your kingdom is like those girls from last night, then..."

"Those sluts from Herton will be punished properly. Do not worry about that."

Zenna found her mouth slamming shut in surprise of the queen's language. Her eyes grew as she awaited the royal's next words.

"But..." Marianne's vision came off the elf, "think about it from their point of view. They came from Herton to Underhill seeking a better life. All they had was each other. They wanted happy lives and a loving family. The curse... took that away from them as it did so many others."

The elf gulped, the story becoming all-too-familiar.

"So where does that leave them? They have no legacy, no husbands, and even if they did... what could they do? Those girls, Sienna and her friends, want families of their own. Someone to raise, someone to take care of, someone to love, and they would certainly love whoever could give them what they most desire... loving them for more than just the unheard-of amounts of pleasure that person gives them."

"That special person and the maids would then watch their children grow up... loving their parents and spreading that love until it covers the world."

The queen smiled; the expression alone warmed the pair.

"And that is why I love you... Zenna the elf."

Marianne watched as the elf's nose crinkled, and her teeth became exposed.

"You do not fucking love me!"

Marianne blinked hard, surprised at Zenna's reaction.

"You've known me for a day, and you think you can come in here and say you love me in such a nonchalant way!? What is wrong with you!? Does love mean nothing to you at all -- that you can just throw it around as if it were weightless!? You're just a disgusting human pig like the rest of them! Get the fuck away from me NOW!"

The queen watched as Zenna tried to writhe out from under her again, causing the still-growing cock to slap meatily against her back, causing Marianne to gasp. The elf thrashed around in the bathtub, throwing water out of it until puddles formed on the floor. Given Zenna's nonexistent strength and Marianne's weight holding her down, she had no chance of getting away. Yet with each escape attempt, the cock continued to smack the queen in her spine, feeling bigger and hotter each time it did so. The queen moaned on each impact as if someone were slapping her with an endlessly-growing sausage. Her behavior disgusted Zenna as Marianne could only focus on the girl's body.

I-impossible... how can it still be... gods... she is enormous...

Zenna smiled sadistically, "ah ha! See! My cock feels nice to you, doesn't it! Can't you just imagine it inside you, my loving queen? That's the only part of me you lo..."

"NO, ZENNA! NO!" the queen shrieked, leaning in so all her weight fell across Zenna's form. Both of their breasts mashed together like a stack of gelatin, conforming to each other's pillowy shape. The elf's mind and body froze entirely, Marianne having leaned in close enough she could bite into her pale face. The bathwater which encapsulated the two slowly sloshed back to normal as Zenna became still as stone.

"I love you because of you, Zenna! I would love you the same, cock or not!"

Marianne watched her gorgeous eyes scroll across her face in bewilderment, "h-how can you... say...?"

"JUST LISTEN TO ME ALREADY!"

Zenna leaned hard enough into the tub it could have left a bruise on the back of her skull. Marianne's breath was hot on her face. The queen's entire vision was encapsulated by her eyes, the flames inside them awaiting the royal to speak.

"Do you know... what my life has been like, Zenna? How boring and easy it is to be a royal queen? Everything is taken care of for you, with failure in service of me being punishable by death, if I so decree it. From the day I was born, from the moment I wake up every day to the moment I fall asleep - every single need in my life comes at the snap of my fingers! Everything I have ever touched was given to me without question, without one single ounce of responsibility or effort I placed into its creation! I love Trinas with all my heart and soul, do not get me wrong, but the only reason I was married off to him was to create our beautiful children! My whole life was decided the moment I left the womb, and my father, the king of my home country, knew he had a princess to marry away!"

Zenna's mind went blank as she tried to interrupt Marianne, "I... I don't..."

"So the day I married Trinas, I traded one kingdom for another, one royal life for the next! No one in the world would dare defy the queen of Underhill! The moment I begin speaking, no matter where I am, the room falls so silent you may think you've gone deaf! They're terrified of me and my king, Zenna! There has not been one day of hardship in my entire life -- it was all given to me on a silver platter!"

"A-and I got beaten and abused by e-everyone I've ever known! I barely escaped with my life, only to be enslaved and then bought like livestock, only to come here to your retched kingdom! How can you sit there and just put yourself on such a high pedestal, laughing down on us who are just dirt under your boots!? You spend every living day in the lap of comfort and luxury, experiencing how it means to be alive in a way that..."

"Today was the first time in my life I've felt truly alive, Zenna! You made that happen!"

The elf nearly choked as the queen spoke. Every muscle in her face tensed as if someone's fist were approaching it. Marianne felt the throbbing tower halt its growth; both of their hearts beat heavily, the sound clearly audible over the sloshing of the bathwater. For all the rage built up inside her tiny body, Zenna's timidness still dragged it back down.

"H... how... how did I..."

"Because you are the first person to ever openly tell me how you truly feel! You let every single ounce of your feelings fall out before you, hitting me with a barrage of emotion! It was exhilarating!"

"I don't... understand at all...?"

"You were unhappy with me, and you let me hear it first-hand! Gods, half of this city heard you, I'm sure! It was amazing, having someone speak with such unfiltered truth before one of the most powerful women in the world, humbling me down into nothing!"

Marianne's face lit up like a child in a candy store, panting a bit as she became enraptured by her own tale, "do you even know how long I've waited for someone to come along and perform such an amazing feat? My entire life, Zenna! My entire life! Today I felt something I thought would never grapple my psyche - I was terrified of someone who was actually capable of putting me in my place, letting me know I was wrong, instead of obeying me immediately! All the people in the world lie through their teeth on a daily basis, just telling me what I want to hear, as long as they can avoid upsetting me in the slightest! The streets part wherever I walk, the world itself seems to step out of my way! Every guard, every citizen, every person I have ever encountered would bow down before me without a second thought... but you... you said no!"