The Lineage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom...?"

They all watched as her nose crinkled, revealing the pearly white fangs she growled through, "I have never understood something more in my life than this. Nothing has ever been so clear... a choice so easy to make. I know what I must... do now. What I must do not only for myself or for Zenna... but for our entire country. I need to..."

"Don't say it, Marianne."

"Shut up, Trinas. You know as well as I do that..."

"Just go."

The clouds over Underhill seemed to split in the wake of Trinas' comment. Marcus nearly thought his heart stopped, but Marianne's most certainly did. Her growling ceased immediately as her vision came to scroll across her husband.

"W... what?"

From behind his brown and lacquered beard, the king's smile grew into fruition, "I said for you to go, Marianne. If love is what that little elf needs, then I expect you to give all of ours to her."

The royal woman's jaw fell straight to the floor, pushed down by her bulging eyes. Given her newfound immense vision, she scanned over the room just to ensure she was still coherent enough to convince herself she had heard her husband's comment correctly. Everyone else was bewildered as well, but none as much as Marianne herself. Looking back to him, she spoke, "just... just like that...?"

"You heard what I called that girl this morning. Monster. Fiend. Abomination. Beast. Thing. What the hell is wrong with me? How could I commit such a sin upon such an innocent little girl? When we entered the guest chambers this morning, my first reaction was to cut her head off her shoulders so that she could never harm another of my citizens. I could not live with myself... knowing what I know now. Marcus," he turned his attention away from Marianne and to the knight, "I apologize to you for scolding your actions. You did exactly as I asked by bringing that young woman to our kingdom."

Trinas stood from his chair and knelt to his knees before his head finally kissed the floor.

Marcus began to panic and stood from his chair, reaching for his lord, "n-no! Trinas, my lord, please stand!"

"I can hardly face you, Marcus. Allow me to humble myself before you, in recognition of the sins I committed. No ruler should treat someone so poorly, only to then still demand respect. I must now earn not only your respect back, but that little elf's as well.

"Father, I..."

"Quiet, boy," Trinas shut up his son Gamlen with supersonic speed.

"But I could not even dream of facing that girl now, so I am sending my wife and queen as an ambassador. She is a far better nurturer than myself, I assure you. Zenna may have you, Marianne, if that is what you believe she needs. We most certainly need her, so that is a small price for a husband and king to pay. If you think for one moment I would place myself or even my queen above our entire kingdom -- you are dead wrong," Trinas huffed, still speaking straight into the floor.

Marcus, the maids, and the royal children's eyes fell out of their sockets and rolled across the wooden floor in disbelief. Gamlen looked around at his siblings to check that their incredulity matched his own. All three of them still had no idea why their parents thought Zenna could save their kingdom, or how she was able to fill the maids to such a degree -- but they were starting to get their ideas brewing.

Although she continued crying, Marianne brought her hand up to clean her right eye and smiled down at her husband, "I know that is exactly what she needs, Trinas. Her heart is... oh gods... so enormous she could crush the kingdom with it. I can see straight into her in the same way she saw inside myself. But... her heart is so empty that it is now a vacuum sucking in all the hatred of the world."

Marianne stood from her chair and leaned down to hug her husband from behind as he continued to worship the floor, "thank you so much Trinas, my father could not have picked a better husband for me. How could I be so blessed?"

The king chuckled a bit, "just try not to have too much fun Marianne, and remember your husband still loves you deeply. I'll always be here."

The queen laughed in response, "of course. I don't think even she could make me forget about you. I'll be careful."

Marianne stood and began to walk towards the door without explaining herself to anyone else.

"Mother..."

"I said quiet, boy," Trinas shut down his son again. Marianne turned in the doorway and bowed to the room before turning her back to them and leaving.

Unable to take the curiosity eating away at his psyche, Torin asked loudly, "what is she going to do, father?"

The king laughed a bit, "to show an elf how to love, son. I still hardly believe the gods deemed me worthy of having such a wonderful wife. You three should be grateful as well -- you could not ask for a better mother."

Gamlen and Torin ground their teeth, uncertain how they should feel that their mother was going to be left alone with an elf presumed to be incredibly dangerous in their minds. But then both princes sighed a bit, laughing through their noses, "at least mother seems to know what she is doing. I'll trust her judgement," Torin responded.

"I will do the same. I'm not sure how that elf can help our kingdom, but... if mother believes this to be the best course of action, I will wholeheartedly agree," Gamlen added.

Trinas stood from the floor and pressed out his robes. His beady black eyes looked over to his children, "that's what I thought you said, boys. And Mare, stop that already."

All eyes in the room squinted in confusion, but then came to rest on the blue-eyed blonde princess. She felt their gaze but did not meet them. They watched as her fingers traced along Sienna's belly, feeling the bulge within while her other hand was squeezing into Ain's slightly smaller stomach. Both maids looked at each other, as if expecting to know why the princess was massaging their bloated forms. The tip of the princess' tongue was resting on her pink lips and her heels left the floor on occasion, allowing her thighs to rub together.

"Mare!"

Having called her name a bit louder, the king finally got through to his daughter, but she continued all her actions. Her legs moved a bit faster as they squeezed together.

"May... I... um... a-accompany mother? She might need help with..."

Trinas' face reeled back as a disgusting image flooded his mind, "gods, no Mare, you are most certainly not going to be helping with that... you're not ready for..."

"Bu... but I'm old enough to..."

"You're not ready, and more importantly - that is inappropriate. Besides, you need to save yourself for your future husband."

Those around the room looked away, finally realizing what Mare was asking for. Although Trinas was not intending to -- all three royal children were now able to piece together in their minds what Zenna had between her legs. The princess' face reddened heavily as she continued to rub both of the maids' warm bellies.

Sitting back down, Trinas spoke, "we should all simply turn to prayer now. Marianne needs all the help she can get if we want to save our kingdom."

-The Following Morning-

"My lord! My lord!"

Trinas opened his heavy eyelids while the morning sun just barely casting its light over the city walls told him it was much earlier than he would normally awaken. He sat up quickly as the banging sound on his bedchamber doors continued to rattle throughout the room. Looking around, it was far emptier than the previous night as all visitors who occupied it then were now gone. Marianne had clearly not yet returned to her husband's bed, but Trinas was grateful for the fact, as it likely meant the queen had succeeded in her mission and was recovering from a very long night. Trinas smiled, proud of his wife to no end.

I'll always love you, Marianne. You always seem to...

The doors into his room burst open as the impatient pair of guards tore the two doors from each other's grasp. They panted heavily, sweat profusely dripping down from their foreheads and into their armor.

"What do you boys need this early? Is the palace on fire, or...?"

"You must come quickly, sir, it's the queen! She..."

Trinas flew from his bed faster than he had moved in years, his bedgown the only clothing he had cloaked himself with. Not even taking the time to place shoes on his feet, he tore past the guards as they tried to follow him down the endless immaculate hallways towards the guest chambers. The two men who tailed tried calling something to him, but Trinas' ears were filled with so much wind and adrenaline he became deaf. Servants, guards, paintings, and entire wings went by in a blur as his legs ached and lungs hungered for oxygen.

Just as he was rounding the final corner into the hallway for the guest chambers, he and Marcus slammed shoulders as the knight rounded out of his own room. Glaring into each other's eyes, it was evident both men had been rudely awakened quite recently, given their disheveled appearance and bloodshot vision. Without exchanging a word, both shot forward towards the master guest suite, blasting the doors open until the pair came to a stop on the short ledge overlooking the living quarters.

The entire room smelled of some abhorrent stench, assaulting their senses and even causing their eyes to water. The source of the smell was evident as their eyes glazed over entire puddles of white coating not only the bed and floor, but even the ceiling and drapes. The longer they looked, the more they saw -- even the bathroom appeared half-buried in it. The enormous bed was torn asunder as if a herd of horses trampled over it. The king's wife and the elf had clearly performed some extreme actions the previous night.

How can that little elf... have all of this inside her...? both lord and knight thought.

"F-father..." came a small voice. Trinas and Marcus looked down to see Gamlen shivering before them, holding a small, yellowed object to his father. Trinas took it from him and saw it was a piece of folded parchment. Unfolding it, he saw one single line scribbled across it in the most horrific handwriting he had ever seen. It was hardly legible, but still read:

I find love.

"Gamlen... what does this...?" but as Trinas looked up to his son, he saw something behind the prince. His wife, Marianne, belly bloated to the size of a nine-month triplet pregnancy, was openly sobbing and wailing beside the bed while Mare tried to hold her mother upright. Glancing even further up, Torin was standing at the balcony, his head flailing left and right as if scanning the city.

Upon seeing her husband and the knight, Marianne reached her hand out to them. The two men approached and knelt down to her with Marcus nearly landing his leg in a thick puddle of fluid. He had to hold down the food he ate last night as its miasma flooded his senses.

"Marianne... what is..." his wife interrupted him by placing her hands on each of Trinas' shoulders, pulling herself up to his eye level. The once-blue and now bloodshot eyes staring at him made his skin crawl. Every strand of his queen's hair was matted to her scalp by cum. She reeked to the heavens above of the elf's expel.

"Zenna... Z-Zenna... she..." Marianne rasped and coughed a bit more.

"What happened to her, my queen?" Marcus asked, already knowing the answer.

"Zenna... she's gone..."

To be continued.