The Lineage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuddered as her body became full.

"It... hu... hurts..." she winced. Zenna looked scared by her words.

"But... it feels so good... so amazing... as well... for you... it's worth it... every inch is just... amazing... I feel as I were pregnant with my children again..."

The queen raised her head, eyes becoming bloodshot as sensation overtook her, and she continued to work the shaft. She went deeper and deeper, feeling every pulsing vein as if it were a penis all on its own, jabbing spears into her nerve endings. Marianne came again just from that, lubricating the elf's cock further. She eventually worked herself, and her courage, halfway down the cock's length until it was at the gates of her womb.

Zenna kept her sanity for as long as she could. The feeling of having so much meat inside such a lovely person was just exhilarating. Not even including the fact she could see herself through the queen's skin, a mass just below the surface.

"S-s-soooo tight... I... feel like I'm... pregnant already..."

"C-can you even... have children... being such a 'cold, old woman,' Marianne?" Zenna joked, feeling horrible about the names she had called the queen only hours ago, "we still don't even know if I can break the curse to b-begin with..."

"I believe... that with you Zenna... I most certainly can... if not... then what kind of woman am I...?"

For a few minutes, both the elf and the queen sat there, feeling immeasurably warm and full. While Marianne was stuffed with the elephantine elven cock, her heart was full unto bursting with emotion, something she could not even begin to describe. As for the elf herself, she had never been harder in her life, watching her monolith writhe inside the queen, its veins more visible than the queen's own even through the skin of her belly.

"I can... see myself in you... Marianne... that's... wow..."

"You should... hnng... be proud of... yourself then... it's taking all I have... to just take half... of you..."

Zenna used the strength of her left arm to sit upright a bit, leaning her right appendage forward in an effort to touch the queen's bulging belly. While Zenna was many things -- flexible was not one of them, and she only came partway to her target before giving up under her own weight. Marianne moaned, watching Zenna's chest bounce.

"Nice try, Zenna..."

"Thank you," the elf laughed, "now... could you please start...?"

Marianne raised a cocky eyebrow, "start...?"

"Move... m-moving!" commanded Zenna through gritted teeth.

"Oh, gods! Y-yes! Yes!" Marianne agreed, all formalities having been lost as the two souls became intertwined, forming as deep a relationship the world had ever known as their sex bonded into one fiery hot mess.

Using her knees, the queen raised and lowered herself atop the strong penis, feeling hollow whenever she was at her peak, but also feeling filled beyond satisfaction when she was at her deepest. Each vein of the cock throbbed so powerfully; they could be felt individually through the nerves around the queen's insides. Fluid kept pumping through it, keeping the machine alive as it pleasured the two women to no end.

Zenna was now so hard, it was painful, the skin stretched tight around her burgeoning girth. Her cock almost looked like it was taking pieces of Zenna into itself, anything it could find if it meant satisfying the queen. Though she tried her hardest to keep it from happening, the elf knew she got a little bigger. Marianne felt it too as her insides were stretched taut.

The elf was experiencing tunnel vision where the whole world just fell away, all that was left was her and the queen. Each fold of Marianne's womanhood rubbed her shaft masterfully, causing her to shudder as her penis stayed anchored deep within the woman. She felt that it would not release her for any reason. She no longer wanted to be let go. In her immeasurable ecstasy, she wished it were possible to stay buried within the queen for the rest of her life.

Her sea of cleavage bounced and rolled atop her chest, and her legs danced side to side as they were bombarded with erratic messages. This did not help her balls, being battered on both sides by the girl's thick legs, stimulating them further. Her lungs wept for oxygen, but she could not muster the mental strength to pull in...

...as she could only think of release.

"Mariannnnneee! It... it's coming s-sooooon!"

"Give it a-all to me! Let me carry your l-love, Zenna!"

"Yes!" said the elf.

The pressure of the entire universe seemed to gather within Zenna's cock, imbuing it with its power, and it surged to its thickest ever as her balls were thrown into orbit, blasting their load down the cannon barrel of Zenna's shaft.

"YES!" screamed the elf.

The first shot alone almost dislodged the queen, having to place more of her weight onto the vigorously-blasting pole as it filled her. Her belly stretched and stretched with each shot, sloshing loudly like a milk bucket as gallons of potent sperm found their way into her body. Another magma-hot rope forced its way through Zenna with the intensity of a jabbed spear, making the queen moan loudly.

Both women let nature take its course, unable to do anything at all aside from simply existing. Zenna's entire being exploded all at once, feeling a level of high that could not be matched by any drug as the cascade of orgasmic pleasure rammed through her body, turning her mind into mush as the ecstasy level would have overloaded over a hundred people, let alone just one elf girl. Load after load continued to blast into the queen, as she felt her body throb and accept its new inhabitants. The elven seed infected, no, imbued the royal eggs with their potent strength.

Marianne watched as her royal belly grew and pulled the queen down with its weight, only to impale her deeper and deeper upon the still-spitting cock until its head pushed her womb upwards towards her chest. The further along it went, the less of the elf she could see below her pulsating belly. For a moment she was gripped in terror that she may explode, but her mental capacity had been exceeded by the amount of ecstasy flooding her mind, drowning her in pure pleasure no one woman could handle, and her mind snapped completely. Marianne demanded her mouth ask how can you have so much!? but it refused her command -- the pink royal tongue flopped around her chin as if Marianne were a rutted animal in heat.

Zenna continued to blow into the queen, whose royal belly was brushing against the top of the mountainous breasts adorning the elf, sending further stimulation as the overworked nipples went into overdrive. Were she nursing, geysers of milk would be exploding out of her. The hung girl's stomach clenched as the biggest load yet was thrown into the queen, whose legs lost all feeling, finally allowing all her weight to sit upon the greatest of cocks, taking a bit more than half of its length inside. Much like the girls from the previous night, she began to leak heavily, drenching her belly a hot white once more. However, it did not stop once it impacted the writhing and steaming elf -- the cum flowed across her cock, balls, legs, and even her stomach as evidenced to her overwhelming power.

The record-setting orgasm finally ended, but the girls were so locked together that they did not even realize it. The mighty cock belonging to Zenna was now fully drained and defeated. It shrank as her entire body went into recovery; exhuming sweat as it was burning up, her heat enveloping both of their bodies. Her cock flopped out of the queen's now-gaping hole and came to rest atop Zenna's belly, the very last spurt shooting straight between her breasts and covering her elven face in a plaster, but she spit it away, not desiring to taste it.

Having lost her support, the queen fell to one side, landing nearby the spent elf girl who was barely holding onto the last edges of her consciousness. Although her mind was blasted pure alabaster white, Marianne could still marionette her body into crawling across the tiny elf's prodigious chest until her chin rested upon them. Taking Zenna's head in her hand, she twisted it towards herself and laid a cum-coated kiss against her lips. The elf kept her mouth shut, refusing to taste any of it to Marianne's dismay. She pulled back and looked in her heavy eyes as the girl began falling asleep.

"I love you, Zenna," she said seductively, egregiously awaiting the elf to reply.

"Thank you, Marianne," the elf said half-heartedly, her plan coming into fruition. She lulled herself into slumber and the queen followed, using her pale breast as a pillow. It was like heaven itself.

-Earlier That Night-

"She... said all that...?" Trinas asked with trepidation. He watched Marianne, his queen and wife, shudder in a nearby armchair. The blonde woman took her hands across her burning red eyes, rubbing them as tears fell heavily. Surrounding the royal pair was the knight Marcus and the three royal children, all staring openly at the queen as she continued to bawl before them.

It was about an hour after Zenna stormed away from the queen, her unbridled rage finally let off the chain as it assaulted Marianne with unparalleled force. The queen had cried on the railing for nearly the entire time between the elf left and when she finally stumbled down into her bedchambers, where Marcus and the king were still deep in discussion. Gamlen, Torin, and Mare had also been summoned, as King Trinas believed their children should finally learn the entire situation.

"But... why would her entire clan treat her like that...? Certainly, they know it was not her fault she was... what did you say, 'born different'? What does that mean?" prince Torin asked, speaking for the three siblings, all of whom still had no idea what Zenna was.

"Elves are... highly religious people, son," the king responded, "which holds doubly true for elven villages like the one this young woman hails from. Even one mention of blasphemy would turn an entire crowd of people against one of their own. It is no wonder why they hated her so much -- she was an affront to everything they knew. That girl is..."

Finally with a gag, Marianne cleared her throat enough to speak, "yes... Trinas... that girl... that girl is so... I had no idea she had all that... frustration bottled up inside... that had to be the first time in her life she ever let anyone know how she..." the queen stopped to gag out mucus building in her throat, "how she truly felt... gods, I felt as if she could kill me with just her words... just decades of frustration and hatred all let loose at once. How could such a tiny girl hold all that inside her...?"

"I had no idea she would lash out either," Marcus interjected, "I know she was upset with me from the moment I... bought her, but to think she had all that anger brewing inside..." he nodded negatively at the floor, feeling ashamed of his actions.

"I cannot believe that little elf had the gall to insult you, my queen," Trinas spoke, "gods, I thought we were being attacked by dragons -- half the city must have heard that shriek she let loose..."

"It... it wasn't about gall, Trinas," Marianne sobbed, "she was just being... honest with me..."

"But she abused you, mother," Gamlen said, "no one should treat you like..."

"MORE people should treat me like she did!" the queen stammered at her son, her red eyes staring at him like twin pits of hell. Every head in the room leaned back to make way for her voice to fill the air.

"Mom... what do you mean...?" princess Mare asked, her oceanic eyes agape as she stared at her mother with a stammering jaw.

"That girl... Zenna... she was more honest to me in just a few moments than most people are in their entire lives! She looked straight past my eyes and into my soul, calling me out for what I was!"

"And... what did she call you, mother...?" Torin asked hesitatingly.

A spurt of mucus fell from her nostrils, "I... we... we are all just... filthy human pigs... we're no better than animals..."

"Marianne! What are you..." Trinas perked up a bit in surprise, but everyone else was just petrified at the queen's words.

"That's what we are, Trinas! Just pigs that wish to feed off her! Zenna just sees herself as a goddamn trough for us to eat from! That girl is suffering, and we thought allowing her release would cure the disease of hate gripping her soul! We are tearing her in two... all of us! I thought she was just a scared little woman... but we terrify her! She hates humanity for how they have treated her!"

"But my queen," Marcus cut in, "we had nothing to do with the bandits that..."

"IT WASN'T THE GODDAMN BANDITS, MARCUS!!" the queen shrieked, throwing her fists into the chair's armrests, "it was us! All of us! We just saw her as a thing, just like her entire family did! That girl has known nothing but hatred, as it is the only thing anyone has ever taught her! She has so much of it inside her, she is overflowing with it! She is going to explode one day if no one helps her!"

"Marianne, that does not give her the right to..."

"IT GIVES HER EVERY FUCKING RIGHT, TRINAS! EVERY! GOD! DAMN! RIGHT!"

The queen openly bawled out before the crowd which surrounded her. They all watched her tantrum take over, making her feet kick around the air. Mare stood and rushed over to her mother, attempting to console the queen by holding her arm. Marianne yanked her arm from her daughter's grasp, making the girl start to tear up. The men of the room began to feel uncomfortable, until that discomfort was released as their eyes watered as well. Marianne hit her fist into the chair, else she would bring it against someone else next.

"Goddamnit..." Marcus grumbled.

"What is it, s-sir knight?" Torin asked, wiping away a tear that had formed under his eye.

"What the hell have I done... bringing that girl here? Expecting her to save us when she needs to be saved just as badly... her life has been turned upside down so many times she doesn't know which way is up anymore... and I just about slapped her across the face today. I screamed at her for something outside of her control."

He leaned down into his lap, head encased by his hands, "how could she ever forgive me...?"

"That's right, Marcus," Marianne cut in, "how could we do such a thing... trying to throw all the weight of our responsibilities on a little elf like that... she hates us all... don't you see...? People have only ever hated her... she doesn't even know what love is. She can never love anyone unless..."

Marianne was interrupted as someone opened the door to the royal pair's bedchambers. Everyone looked - save Marianne and Mare who were struggling to stay coherent.

"Excuse me... lord Trinas...?"

"What do you want?" the king asked briskly. The guard in the doorway was nearly knocked over with the intent his lord's voice carried.

"I... uh... you have visitors... they keep asking to come and see you...?"

"Now is not the time."

"But lord, they..." the guard was interrupted as the door suddenly opened further. A short woman with auburn hair rushed past the guard, a massive bulge in her belly dragging her forward with each step.

"Sienna...?" Gamlen asked. Behind her, the other maids pushed their way past the man at the door until the four of them waltzed towards those in the room. Their bellies had shrunk some since that morning, but each were still large enough to appear ready to give birth at any moment.

"Um, girls? What do you want? And what happened to your..." Torin trailed off, eyes coming to rest on the little women's bellies. The four of them took to occupying a nearby couch, scrunching together so they would all fit on it. Their bellies came to rest on their thighs as they sat.

All four of them stared across the room, making eye contact with those who would look at them. Each were red as tomatoes in the face, eyes bloodshot from the excessive number of tears let loose from them. Ain rasped, taking her arm up to brush another fresh tear off her face.

"I..." Sienna began.

"Punish us!" Talley yelled over Sienna in her thick foreign accent.

Trinas blinked in surprise, as did everyone else in the room save Marianne, who was instead still wiping tears from her face.

"W... what...?" Marcus asked.

"No! Punish me! Was my idea!" Sienna stammered, placing an arm across Talley's chest so she would not speak further.

"I don't understand, girls...?" Trinas asked.

"We hurt the miss! We hurt her! We made her cry!" Sienna answered, "we thought we helping her but... she cried! I no not how we... what we thinking but... we thought we make her feel good, and it help her! But it hurt her! She is sad now!" the maid finished, heaving a bit as if an immense weight were lifted off her chest.

The oldest prince, Gamlen, scanned his eyes over the four maids, from their disheveled appearance to their red eyes and bulging clothes, as if they somehow became pregnant and nine months passed overnight. Gulping, he asked, "what did you do girls? How did you hurt the elf?"

Fey gagged, "we..."

"...they had sex with Zenna." Marcus cut in. His jarring statement was coated in ice, freezing all the minds that heard it.

Unable to turn his eyes, his entire head moved toward the knight, "yo... you... you're... joking...?" the prince sputtered, "that elf... that girl... did... this?" he motioned out to the maids' swollen bellies.

"But... how...?" his brother Torin asked, "how can she even..."

"She is incredibly special... and very well equipped," Marcus answered with a gulp, "she has no equal when it comes to... gods, are you going to make me say it? The girl can put a thousand men to shame."

Torin had never felt such bewilderment in his life, and it was personified by a cold sweat which suddenly covered his skin, "I... how...? That beautiful elf from earlier...?"

"It true! It true!" Fey called out, her hands dancing above her bloated belly, "miss is incredible! She is so pretty, but so huge too! I never felt so... amazing! I thought she felt amazing too, but... now I feel terrible! We..." she shuddered, "used her!"

"G-girls... what are you talking about...?" Mare asked, her attention shifting from her mother to her maid, "how did you use the elf...?"

"I h-hit her! A-and I bit her! I don't know why! Why!? I could not stop myself! Why!?" Talley stammered out as she tried to hide her face behind her hands. Her black hair was strewn across her face, further strengthening the mask over her blushed façade.

"Did you... say you bit her, Talley? Did I hear you right?" Torin's mouth was barely able to state. He had difficulty imagining exactly where the maid's teeth might have found themselves. Talley opened her mouth to defend herself but was interrupted when Fey began to cry openly again, with Ain next to her holding her friend close. Both maids wailed into each other's sides for a bit, covering all other noise in the room. Mare, unable to help her sobbing mother further, wandered over to where the maids sat, taking her hands out and hugging both girls close to her chest. Their warm, bloated bellies pushed into the princess' own flat abdomen.

"It's okay girls... you did what you thought was right... even though... no one understands the situation at..."

"I understand the situation perfectly, daughter," the queen growled suddenly.

Her voice was laced with enough intent that everyone in the room became deathly quiet. A wave of ice coated the room as if the sun had died immediately. All the moisture disappeared from the air as everyone present became inexplicably uncomfortable. Even the crying maids' tears seemed to dry immediately. Mare turned to face her mother.