The Lineage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The queen laughed, "in fact, I do have a plan... and I think the only way I can fully service you, Zenna, is to use all of me."

Without further ado, the queen scooted her billowing behind across the tub's bottom until her cheeks touched the elf's. Marianne then took each of her meaty legs and crossed them over each other until they wrapped Zenna's cock like an anaconda holding its catch. Unable to wait any longer, she leaned in until the entirety of the elven mast was seated against her body, causing her to moan as if a hot poker were laid up against her flesh. Zenna nearly came right then and there, seeing such a gorgeous woman cradling the entirety of her penis as if it were another person.

"Wow..." Zenna stated in genuine amazement, watching her dick as it continued spewing precum across Marianne's chest, given the head was right up to the royal's collarbone.

"Zenna... I... don't even know what to say... I never thought I would be able to do this... this act with anyone... you absolutely blow me away. The world does not deserve such a beautiful, wonderful girl such as you... I will have to doubly punish my maids for taking you before I could!"

The elf laughed, "please don't be too rough on them... I'm sure they meant well..."

"There's that enormous heart of yours. I knew I would find it eventually," Marianne laughed back at her, "now then, I promised you it would be worth the wait, so..."

Now that their emotions had been shared, Marianne got to work with the elephantine member pressed against her crotch, belly, breasts, and everything else, really. Even the girl's testicles below her rumbled with excitement, further stimulating her pussy which was tantalizingly close by. Adjusting her stance a bit, the royal was able to use the flesh of her belly to rub alongside the bottom of Zenna's urethra, feeling it dent a bit in the process. Each of her legs squeezed hard into the base of her cock with the strength of a vise grip. The girls from last night may have been sexual amateurs, and Zenna may have been a complete beginner -- but Marianne was more than experienced.

Well, there are none experienced with a cock as massive as this elf's, but the queen was still going to do her best.

"You have a lot to live up to with all this talking you've been doing, my queen," the elf smirked.

The queen laughed back at her, "I have a plan, little elf. You just enjoy yourself, okay?"

"Please treat me well," the elf laughed with sincerity.

Forgoing further confirmation, Marianne leaned in with both her arms wrapped up around her chest, using the billowing meat of her bosom to comfort the cockhead as if trying to tend to another person. Feeling Zenna's heartbeat pulse up the tower only to fall about down it was an astounding experience that made the royal woman want to melt into the girl's pale flesh. Using the strength of both her upper appendages, Marianne was able to massage the elf's cockhead, marveling at how it surpassed a fist with its size, rumbling like a massive swarm of bees as it caused her chest to ache with each pulse. The urethra staring up at her may as well be her lover awaiting Marianne's succubus kiss.

So, that is exactly what she gave it. Continuing to rub the glans with her breasts squished around its gap like a ring, Marianne planted her plush lips along one side of the girl's hole. Static exploded from her tip and raced down her length as if Zenna had stuck herself into an electrical outlet, making her legs lock up. But this only caused Marianne immense surprise when the cock she had just kissed was thrust further into her face, causing her neck to lean back. As her mind continue to dumb down to her basic desires, the queen planted an identical kiss on the other cheek of Zenna's helmet, making the girl stiffen further. The blue-haired bombshell felt as if her own mind was losing sensibility as every ounce of blood in her veins rushed to leave her brain and go to be a part of the royal's kisses.

"U-u-u-se mo-more!" Zenna rasped out as her teeth were clenched shut.

Obeying the girl, Marianne used her thighs to caress the cock's base, the veins extra fat near where they flowed into the elf's body. Just barely able to massage them with her toes, the royal used her digits to press into the sides of Zenna's balls, feeling them push back against her as something swirled inside with unfathomable force. At any point the queen might be running the risk of dehydrating herself, given the furious rate her pussy continued to gush across the girl's sack underneath the bathwater. But both were oblivious to this fact as Marianne endlessly alternated from kissing the girl's left and right cheeks of her flaring head, which nearly burnt the woman's lips on each touch. Zenna began moaning endlessly as her cock had hardened to the point where she may as well have been in an orgasm already, the magma fluid flying up her length to the point where her penis conformed to its shape like rebar.

Accidentally biting her teeth across the elf's tender cockflesh, the succubus queen had succeeded in her goal, and Zenna could take no more.

"I-I can't hold it back anymore! I... I need to... I'm...!" Zenna screamed, but could not even hear herself as the cock began blasting mid-sentence. Like magma blasting up the shaft of a volcano, her heat grew to the point it was physically painful.

The floodgates opened as Zenna lifted her bottom into the air, taking the queen with her as the woman held onto the elf for dear life. A deafening gurgle filled the room as Zenna's monumental orbs released their load, the thick spunk flying through the air and impacting the ceiling, where it stuck momentarily as its consistency was at an all-time high. Marianne struggled to keep her head away from the torrent as it went by her head like a pressure washer.

The queen felt rattled as load after load thundered through the shaft, still embedded between her grasp, vibrating her so much she orgasmed right there, increasing her grip as her nails dug into Zenna's flesh, threatening to tear through her soft skin. Marianne's entire body thudded as if the epicenter of an earthquake was inside the elf's body, and her chest thumped as if a fighter jet roared over her head.

The fat rod pulsated with pleasure as it spurted, coating nearby surfaces with potent sperm as it rained down, even slapping the queen across her scalp like an open palm. Zenna arced her body flush so that her vision was pointing downward, given her cock continued to work against gravity and pulled her waist towards the ceiling. For nearly a minute, neither woman could hear each their own thoughts, let alone how each of them moaned and mewled like unfixed cats in the dead of heat. In that moment, both Marianne and Zenna forgot their own names as the universe began revolving around them.

Even as the orgasm died down, it continued to shoot spurts many times bigger than a normal man's entire ejaculation. Each time she thought it would stop, Marianne was stupefied as another clump clawed its way out of Zenna. The only thing keeping her from stuffing as much cum into her mouth as would fit was the queen's indomitable will. As the cock began softening, she was able to push it out of the way slightly to check on the half-awake elf she loved so dearly. Hell, the girl's pale skin made her partway invisible as off-white cum coated her, the bathwater, the tub, and part of the bathroom. A wad of it fell from the ceiling and landed loudly somewhere behind her.

"Go... gods..." was all the queen could rasp out, a numbing sensation within her body that blocked all other feeling, except to be impaled and impregnated by this god among cocks... no, by the woman who wielded it. Even though her plan still sat in the recesses of her mind, Zenna possessed a similar feeling -- that if she did not cum inside this woman right now, her body would fall apart under the pressure. The two women lied in each other's grasp for minutes as their bodies and minds recovered from the torrent of pleasure which racked them.

The queen lost her strength and fell forward into the tub alongside Zenna, bringing her head to rest upon one of her enormous breasts, compressing it down as if it were a pillow. Zenna's cock was only partly flaccid as it served as a cushion between them, its head resting on the breast opposite to Marianne. The elf looked down upon the woman. Momentarily, she was reminded about the girl who had abused her chest the night before.

But then a new vision took over the nightmare. Zenna envisioned the queen as a loving babe, suckling her nipple for milk. A strange feeling overtook her, a feeling she would one day know as a maternal instinct.

"You're... so... wonderful..." Marianne labored, "...and here I... thought that... I could not love you... anymore... than I already... do..."

Zenna strained a light smile as warmth rushed through her, "you were... terrific, Marianne... your maids... could learn a thing or two... from you... wow..." her smile grew until it encapsulated her face, "you are a very good talker to bring me out of that sour mood you saw me in. Please forgive my behavior earlier if you..."

"Of course, little elf. You are already... forgiven..." Marianne felt her strength waning, wanting nothing more to sleep in Zenna's embrace as if she were the elf's baby.

They stayed like that for a while before coming to realize the still semi-hard piece of meat was thumping between them, stimulating the queen's pussy as it was only inches away. Both women stared down at it with trepidation, as if it were a bomb about to go off. Marianne's mouth fell open as it seemed to stiffen a bit, sliding up Zenna's breast and towards her mouth as if going to kiss her.

"You're... not done?" asked the queen, half-fearful and half-hoping.

With an uneasy laugh Zenna replied, "not... even close... my queen... not even... close..."

...

Minutes later, the two found themselves on the bed, having dragged themselves out of the tub and across the cum-stained floor. It was a challenge given the thick spunk not only weighed them down in the bathwater but its warmth was disturbingly inviting, almost daring them to fall asleep in its embrace. Every particle of oxygen the pair inhaled sent the women into a sex-crazed frenzy. It was as if every pore of Zenna's body exhumed aphrodisiacs, lulling them both into unimaginable desire. Marianne felt as if the burning love in her heart propelled her forward and she believed Zenna to be the same. But the elf had different feelings.

Marianne was a machine. She had Zenna under her complete control, bent around every fiber of her being. But she also did not want to just use her - she wanted to love her. She loved this elf, and she wanted to give all that love to her, even if she killed herself doing it. Her enchanting kisses were relentless, battering and bruising the elven lips for minutes on end, before finally claiming conquest over them. The elf had never been kissed in her life, aside from her mother when she was little. Seeing other people in her village share lips would always cause a tinge in her chest, feeling left out as other people were in love while ignoring the blue-haired woman.

Yet that is what caused Zenna to be enamored by this woman. For the first time in her life, she felt loved by someone who truly wanted her. Although her feelings were still conflicted and uncertainty gripped her solid, the elven nerves exploded like firecrackers as they were ignited by desire. Her bestial cock was absolutely in love from being wedged directly between the two women's breasts as they gave everything they had. The shaft rewarded their efforts with a searing heat upon every throb, massaging both their bellies and chests. As the queen receded, sitting upright, it was able to have some room to breathe. Marianne was amazed that such a weighty appendage was even able to stand upright, and yet -- the elven rod continued to fill with life, standing taller with each passing moment as if wanting to be closer in the queen's embrace. Its scale was immense enough that Marianne could hardly believe such a tiny woman could wield it. Watching it throb and grow was beyond mesmerizing as sweat, pre, and cum glued to its sides. She had to force herself from leaning out and tasting it.

The elf laid across her back, arms and legs splayed as her cock hung slightly in the air, only partially erect. The queen laid in the same way, but had her legs draped up across Zenna's body, Marianne's soles resting along the bottom of the soft elven breasts. The elf giggled as the queen teased her tits with her toes. Marianne's womanhood burned powerfully against the feeling of such a large cock rubbing against it. The cock itself stretched higher along the royal woman's body, seating its head just among her breasts. The queen was straddling the elf's testicles as if they were seats -- and each orb was certainly as large as a cushion. Hell, this was the same way she gripped the elf's cock inside the bathtub -- but it was the only way such an immense tool could be serviced by an individual woman. She could have sworn something was alive within the skin as it continued to throb larger. Zenna thought that having the weight on her balls would have been excruciating, but it was nothing compared to how her heart was twisting.

"It's so scary," said the queen, looking down its intimidating barrel, the urethra yawning open. At any moment she was ready to tilt her head out of the way before Zenna's next blast tore up her urethra, decapitating her. Marianne may as well be leaned up against a stove with the heat coming out of the turgid tower in waves. She could nearly feel it continue to fatten, as if generating new cells out of thin air. Its head grew closer to her face, as if desiring another kiss from the royal.

And here I thought it was massive when it was soft this morning... gods, maybe I should have asked for help... had I known she was going to be this enormous...

"It's just so..." the queen stopped herself, "sorry, Zenna, I'll try to not talk about it..."

The elf responded, "it is fine, Marianne, I just... want you to know that this happens between you and me, not between you and it. If you truly love me for who I am, and not just what you think I can do for you, do for your people, do for your kingdom, then you need to show me you mean it. Otherwise, you have been lying to me, my queen. That is all that matters, okay?"

Marianne smiled, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

The queen brought her hands together, forcing her breasts to compress against the mighty rod, kissing it softly with her lips. Zenna gasped, and then gasped again as the queen laid subsequent pecks upon the flesh. The elf winced as Marianne's teeth barely dug into the pulsing head, lightning filling her nerves. Like a dog wanting to rub its belly on something scratchy, the royal woman let the fleshy red head fill her mouth like a piece of wet candy -- she had never tasted something so fulfilling in her life.

Marianne ground her sopping womanhood right where the cock met Zenna's balls, which had not deflated at all even after her monstrous orgasm. She retracted her legs, using the calves to stimulate the rest of her length, ensuring no inch was left unloved. She rubbed herself along every piece of it, feeling its strength emanate throughout her entire being. The penis continued to grow to Marianne's amazement. Every inch it added seemed to be the last, but then it went further. Eventually, it grew long enough that the queen could no longer kiss it while sitting. The head hung a few inches above her royal red lips.

But something had also begun to happen to the elf herself. While observing the pulsating tower, she felt the room grow hot, as if under the world's most comfortable blanket. Loving coals of heat prickled into Marianne's ass and legs, further accentuating the inferno in her body. She shifted around on her fleshy elven seat, but the heat continued to follow her around.

"Wow... it... it's getting hot in here... huh?"

Zenna looked away, "sorry Marianne... that's just me..."

"Wh... what...?"

"I tend to heat up whenever... I become... aroused... s-sorry..."

Marianne took both of her hands and grabbed into the cock, its fingers hardly sinking into the leg-thick mass as blood continued to writhe through it. She pushed it aside, requiring a surprising amount of force, to see the entirety of Zenna's body had grown darker, reddening as if bruised. At any moment the elf may as well start steaming.

"Oh... gods... that's amazing, Zenna... you look beautiful when you have some color in your skin..."

Zenna let loose a smile so severe it crushed her eyes for a moment, her entire jaw locking up and freezing as her teeth ground together, "thank you, my queen... now, could we please get to what you want so dearly? I'm starting to ache from waiting so long... you're such a tease."

Marianne laughed against the bulging penis pressed into her chest, "sorry, little elf... I'll do it right now... I feel as if I might melt if I don't get you inside me this instant... forgive me for being brash..."

The queen stood, bringing her entire upper body wrapping around the pulsing tower of meat, her pussy dripping waterfalls across the testicles she was using as a seat. The royal lady's long legs also wrapped around the base, forming a bear hug. The elf exhaled, as much of the queen's weight rested on her pent-up balls, but she fought through the pain.

Zenna herself was in pure, absolute ecstasy. The queen was doing similar moves that Sienna had performed the previous night, but this was just so much more. Everything about this was just, better - it felt so right to be here, having the queen love upon her. The queen had the cock bending to her will as well, the beast tamed for her liking. She paused and rested her head against the tight flesh.

"It's... you're just too much, Zenna. You really, really are," the queen bucked her hips against the cock's base, and in return it stimulated every nerve ending she had, sending her into an avalanche of orgasms. Using her teeth, she bit into the shaft and pulled the skin outward a bit, then let it snap back like an elastic band. Every inch of flesh burned. Zenna reveled in the sensation.

"I just love being here with you, I can feel your power though every inch of your body," the queen rested her ear against the pillar, audibly hearing Zenna's powerful heart throb remarkable amounts of blood through the appendage. It rattled the queen straight to the core, with each beat resonating all the way through her like the world's loudest orchestra.

"And I love... you being here as well, my queen," answered Zenna with a hint of uncertainty. She was getting the show of a lifetime, having a terrifically beautiful and powerful woman caressing her monolithic cock like it was a babe in her arms. The elf watched as the queen became lost in her own little world, living and dying by the sound of Zenna's heartbeat like the drum of life, just for her, just for them.

"I think it's time Zenna, for you and I to become one."

The queen stood upright on the bed, using the cock as a support to steady herself, she looked down upon it, its head flaring and gaping. Pressing her snatch up against it, the helmet nearly seemed to act on its own, wanting to go spelunking inside Marianne no matter the cost. The head alone rumbled against Marianne's snatch like a battering ram into a castle wall.

Gods, thank you for this woman.

She walked forward, her womanhood coming to rest just above the head. Zenna was over the moon in a heat, wanting to bury her spear deep as it would go into the royalty before her.

"Here goes..."

Yes, thought the elf.

The queen let the strength leave her legs as gravity did the work, pulling her deeper onto the thick meat. Unlike Sienna, whose smaller form had to be assisted by another girl, the queen was much easier to slide into, considering this woman, unlike the maid, had also given birth to three children.