The Lineage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"B-b-but that does not mean that you..."

"You're right! That is not the only reason why I love you! I also love you because you refused to help save our kingdom!"

Zenna's heart stopped while her eyes went black as ink, the fire fading from them completely. For a minute straight, the only sign she still lived was a small puff of air emanating from between her red lips as she tried and failed to speak.

The little elf eventually worked up the courage to say, "what...?"

"Yes! Do you understand what that curse did to us? It made it so we cannot have children, sure -- but worse than that, it turned us all into animals! In the curse's early days, marital vows were broken on a daily basis when it became apparent that no one could father a child. People would openly commit adultery with those they have never even met in a desperate attempt to have children! Even from up here in my ivory towers I could hear the moans of ecstasy as people became more and more complacent to just have sex with anyone they could find! How many homes... how many lives were ruined when people's families tore apart... just because everyone was fucking each other!"

"Yet you..."

"Yet you, Zenna! Marcus brought you to us with the promise of nearly infinite sex, as many women as you cared you have... and... you... said... NO! That's amazing! You're amazing, elf!"

Zenna's lips trembled as the queen became ecstatic.

"No other being in the world could resist such a life! To have all the sexual pleasure imaginable right at your fingertips, and you just pushed it all away! Do you know what that means, Zenna?"

"I... it just means...."

"...it means you have a heart big enough to love the entire world, Zenna!"

The elf shuddered; her breathing rasped as she absorbed the queen's words. Her smile was nearly warm enough to match the fire in the elf's vision, watching it grow larger and larger.

"You... you really think that is...?"

"I do! I do, Zenna! I really do believe your heart is capable of unimaginable love, but it's so immense, you need all of our love for you to fill it!"

Marianne watched as the elf's eyes grew larger than she thought possible. The strength in Zenna's arms decreased, and Marianne took the chance. Releasing the shaft behind her back, the queen recommenced her attack on Zenna's lips, forcing herself down on the elf girl. A quick succession of loving pecks followed, only broken up when the pair needed to suck air down their lungs. However, Marianne neglected to notice the elf's fiery eyes scrolling furiously in their sockets as the mind behind them ran at a mile a minute.

N... no! This is wrong! This is all wrong, Marianne! I don't want to do this because I hate my body! I meant what I said when I told you I hated myself! Giving in to your desires means giving in to the desires of my body! I don't want my life to be spent drowning in sex! I don't! I absolutely do not want that! Not because my heart is big, but because I don't WANT IT!! the elf screamed in her mind, unable to speak the words as the queen kept stealing the air out of her lungs.

Going back in for more, the queen was suddenly stopped by Zenna's hands on her shoulders again. The elf was torn, and Marianne knew it would take more to convince her of the truth.

Marianne took a moment to calm her breathing but continued, "just... listen for a minute. I know you are scared and distrustful of everyone. You have been spat on, hated, abused, resented for your entire life... and for what? Being the most beautiful creature to ever grace their presence? For being the most incredible, innocent thing, besides that? We are offering the world on a platter to you, and it frightens you. But it is they that should fear you, elf. You could have men and women wrapped around your finger, living their entire lives in your service... their worship of you. Should you will it, you would have immeasurable power over people - it would only take one look into your eyes for that to happen."

The queen did look into her eyes then, seeing the reflection of her own truthful words. The fire within them swirled and spun as if spit out by a street performer. But as Marianne fell deeper and deeper within them, like falling into the center of the planet, she saw flames that brought back decades-old memories. Her father, the king of her home country, had brought her to Underhill under the guise of meeting with his old friend, the now-former king. Yet it was all a ruse so that Marianne could meet that king's son, Prince Trinas. The two were left alone in a small room filled only with two armchairs and a table. Books lined the walls straight up to the ceiling as the air was permeated with a hickory scent from the burning fireplace. For over an hour the two made uneasy eye contact with each other, keeping their mouths closed despite both feeling drawn to the other. Eventually, they began speaking. Then smiling. Then laughing.

By the end of that night, both Marianne and Trinas were completely smitten with each other. The fire burning within this elf's eyes looked just like the fire of that magical night.

Bringing herself back to the present, Marianne cooed as she continued working Zenna over, "think about it. You are just such a beautiful, gorgeous girl, but I do not speak about your body now. Have you ever fought back against anyone, defended yourself as you did just earlier today? Could you ever bring harm to those who cause you pain? You could have a power over people to bend them into your will forever, and yet you choose to let them pass. They know that you are far above them, and so they desire to bring you down below their level. All the power you have... and you choose to use none of it. That would make you incorruptible. That is just another reason why I love you, Zenna."

"No... no you... you don't understand anything...!"

"I do, Zenna. I am a queen, and as queen I have seen people in power, the most wondrous, blessed, goodhearted people this world has to offer, be corrupted by just having a modicum of control over others. That villainous way of life has seeped into so many people's souls that all they think of is hate. Even those who abused you felt that they had some kind of control over you, but I will tell you why. They feared you. They were jealous, they knew you were special, not different. But they could never let you know that - else you will have control over them. And if you ever decided to act on that control... you would be unstoppable."

Zenna whimpered, her voice failing to function against the royal lady.

"But you are too good of a soul to let that come to pass. You do not want power. You do not want vengeance. You do not want to be seen as just a cock. You just... do not want to be used."

"You... just want to be loved."

Y... yes...

Something began to change within the hardened Zenna. A tingling itch scrawled across her pale skin as the walls she erected around her heart trembled as their strength was questioned. But this was only for a moment as she watched in horror as the walls grew even more immense, trapping the helpless elf within herself. Screaming and banging her fists against them, she watched them continue to heighten until they went beyond her vision. Trying to throw her fist against it again, Zenna was terrified to see a chain latched around her arm. Looking over, there was another chain that had appeared on her other wrist. Glancing down, more shackles appeared on her neck, waist, ankles, and one metal ring even encircled the base of her cock.

Without warning, the chained elf was yanked off her feet by an unseen force. Something began pulling at her from behind, and she turned around to see what was pulling at her chains.

It was her. Zenna watched as she pulled herself by her own imprisoning chains, cackling maniacally while she spoke in a demonic growl.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! You stupid elf, where do you think you're going!? Don't you know those walls are for your protection!? Don't you know what's outside of them!? The world is going to do nothing but hurt you, stupid girl, so you need to stay in here with me, where you're safe! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! it cackled without end as it continued pulling Zenna towards itself with unfathomable strength. Unable to fight her own psyche, the elf began sobbing within her own mind.

Her internal crying became external as Marianne watched Zenna's face beginning to melt under her tears.

"I'm... I'm just... I'm just a thing Marianne... even my own father who created me said... I'm just a thing... you cannot... ahh... love me... no ahh... one can..."

"That's what they told you, Zenna - but you know in your heart that is not what you believe."

Marianne watched the elf's teeth gnash into her lips rapidly, and her hands came off the royal shoulders, taking them up to her fiery eyes, rubbing them as more tears came out. Her chest shifted as she shuddered, her heart torn asunder by the forces working against each other, pulling it apart. The cute sight of Zenna crying made the queen warm inside.

"Please Marianne... it hurts... you're hurting me..."

"That's love, Zenna... it's painful. Excruciatingly painful," the queen took a hand up to her face, wiping away a tear from her eye, "but you have never experienced love in your life. Your mother may have loved you as her child, but you need someone to truly love you as I do. Seeing you suffer hurts me in a way I could never put into words. You want to love so badly... you want to be loved so badly... but those around you have placed enough hatred on you to crush coal into diamond. You are capable of immeasurable love that can cover the entire world, but until that love overpowers the hatred inside you... I'll never stop loving the wonderful girl that is you."

No... no... no... Zenna thought without end, feeling both her own feelings and Marianne's fight against each other. The prison within her heart was flooded with too much emotion, and she began treading in it just to stay afloat.

The elf began crying openly, some of the salty mess flowing back into her mouth. Coming off her eyes, her thin pale arms weakly tried to push the queen away, but Marianne could tell it was forced. Her upper teeth battered into her lower lip as it trembled. Marianne also began to cry, but it was with a smile on her face.

"So that is why I am here for you, Zenna. I see you as more than a beast, more than livestock or just a breeding bull. More than this cock here between your legs, attached to the loveliest woman to ever grace Underhill... or the world."

The elf breathed heavily; her mind unable to choose the proper emotion. She struggled to not meet the queen's gaze as tears flowed openly from them.

Please don't... please don't make me... please... just, don't say it, she begged her ears to shut off.

"I would do anything to show you how much I care for you, little elf -- and I know just how to do it. A queen must be a shining example for her people, and so me and my king have decided that I, the queen, will be one of the first women of Underhill..."

The queen paused, giving her enough time to wrap her arms behind Zenna's head, pulling her closer and speaking directly into her ear,

"...to bear your love... and your children."

At the mention of that, Zenna's throbbing tower exploded in length and girth, a battering ram that caused the elf to stop crying immediately as Marianne went all-out on Zenna's face, bringing them so close together there was an ocean of knocking cleavage bumping into one another. Although the elf breasts far outclassed the human ones in size, the human nipples were bigger, bullying the sensitive nubs the larger breasts carried. Yet only Marianne took note of this - the elf was too busy overworking her mind.

Within herself, the elf wanted nothing more than to become nothing at all. But she knew it would never happen. The only way to get out of this was to play Marianne's game.

So, the elf concocted a plan.

Zenna knew exactly what her problem was. She was weak. Too weak. She would never be listened to or taken seriously by anyone if she constantly folded at the drop of a hat. Who would bother using their ears to take in what the oversexed elf had to say, when their eyes were flooded by what they took in. Her life had led up to this moment because she had never learned how to speak for herself. Nobody had ever taught her to think independently, and her life would continue to spiral downwards unless she learned. This was something she would never admit to anyone, especially not herself.

So, the elf concocted a plan.

A plan to learn.

A plan to make people listen.

A plan that nobody except herself would ever understand.

The first step of that plan was to please the queen she was currently trapped under.

Marianne moved her hands under the elf's arms, cradling her as she used her legs to anchor herself to Zenna's sides. She rubbed her enlarged and dripping womanhood across Zenna's navel, her voluminous ass being split by the growing tower, whose accompanying testicles grew in preparation, sliding alongside the bottom of the tub. If nothing else, the elf could not deny Marianne knew her way around the human body.

The queen was apparently not only skilled in speaking with her tongue, as it found the elf's and pulled it into a tandem dance, the two spinning around each other even as their respective owners hungered for air. Neither of them cared to oblige their burning lungs as Zenna placed her hands on Marianne's cheeks, ensuring she could not escape. But it was not due to her desire for the queen -- she wanted to ensure the royal was focused on nothing but herself.

Their tongues touched, poking and prodding each other, tasting their partners appendage. It was a wonderful, fulfilling meal for them both. Zenna's larger but innocent tongue was dominated by the queen's appendage as it coiled her sopping wet length. The elf girl continued to buck and spasm underwater, her cock flailing around and splashing water out of the tub loudly. Although already at its full size, it groaned and flexed in anticipation. The veins that constricted it throbbed with life, eager to share itself with the woman who awoke it. Tension built around its base in the same way it had countless of times in the past, and Zenna knew it was going to be a long night for the both of them.

The elf could see Marianne's eyes bulging as she felt its size and heat through her skin, wanting desperately to turn around and get an eyeful of that legendary piece of elven meat. As for Zenna herself, she felt a heat, no -- a need, arising within her. A power that laid dormant among the shy girl's bones. It drank in every word of the queen's description, seeing its future laid out before it. A previously unknown path was revealed and its destination became clear. The elf moaned against the queen's embrace, the vibrations carrying through each of their bodies until all their nerves had been ignited.

"I-if you want to go down this path, Marianne, you need to give me your all," the elf croaked out.

"T-thank you Zenna," the queen stuttered as the cock holding up her back throbbed again, "I hope I live up to your expectations."

The elf nodded in agreement. Although she felt cold leaving the elf's embrace, Marianne relented her seat upon the elf's crotch and stood slowly, feeling the hot bathwater flowing down her prominent thighs in waves. For Zenna, it was a surreal experience seeing such a tall, leggy woman essentially standing atop her. Although she already had to look up to nearly everyone given her miniscule height, she truly felt like an ant before the giantess Marianne who stared down upon her.

So small, yet so full of life, the queen thought as she gazed upon the sitting girl, how can one little woman carry so much, "aaahhhh!!" Marriane suddenly exclaimed as something prodded her.

With their eyes locked together, neither of them had taken the time to notice Zenna's hips were subconsciously being raised towards the queen's exposed pussy. The elf's mischievous cock had taken upon itself the responsibility of bridging the gap between itself and the queen, and was now loudly pounding against the gates to Marianne's sanctum. The queen's legs just about lost their strength, wanting nothing more than for the pillar of sex to penetrate her deep, stretching her until she was about to tear. A stream of clear liquid, a combination of both royal ecstasy and elven precum, travelled down the sides of Zenna's monumental cock like a lather. Both of them knew it would take nothing at all for Marianne to slip deeply onto the pole, as if she were made to take it.

"You are v-very eager, Zenna... it makes me feel honored that you feel this way about me... in the same way I feel for you."

The elf faked a friendly smile, "you are a very beautiful woman, Marianne. I see why your husband loves you so."

Marianne swooned, the strength in her legs lessening even more as she felt Zenna's cockhead trying to burrow its way inside her. even just the cap was more electric than her husband's entire cock, and it took everything Marianne had to not let gravity force her down upon the spear poking into her. Still, as a tease to the elf, she twisted her hips back and forth, massaging the elf's bulging helmet. Zenna's eyes squeezed shut as her lips parted, making a wheezing sound as she tried to keep herself from exploding at such a short notice.

The royal heart soared, believing that Zenna's cuteness knew no bounds. Taking to using her legs, Marianne rubbed her knees and calves along the elf's length, feeling each bulging vein press against her skin as if she were massaging a washboard. With every thump and twist of Zenna's heart, Marianne's strength continued to decrease even as her appendages moved with an increased fervor. Tilting her hips back a bit, she lined up Zenna's cockhead with the top of her snatch, allowing the entirety of her glans to rest along her thighs. The elf's tiny fingers dug into the tub's edge as she tried to steady herself, feeling increasingly slippery as sweat, bathwater, precum, and the queen's expel coated her. Even as she had just taken a bath, she knew another one was already in order. Both the royal and the elf moaned loudly as Zenna's pole thumped again, prodding both of them onwards. The veins constricting her balls thickened again, as if trying to coax the prowess out of her.

Her climax was quickly approaching, as evidenced by her center of gravity shifting down to her dick, "M-Marianne! I'm... I'm going to...!"

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" the queen tutted back at her, "not quite yet little elf... I have more I wish to do."

"D-don't keep me waiting too long!" Zenna genuinely tried to joke, feeling a bit of her animalistic desires clawing their way up her psyche.

"I p-promise it will be worth the wait... now then," Marianne looked down at the cock pulsing against her, "I think you need a hug, Zenna."

Zenna was about to ask what she meant, but it became obvious when the queen took a reluctant step backwards off the cockhead. A string of juice connected her snatch to the helmet, like a strand of a spider's web. The elf just about swore her cock tilted towards the queen, like metal drawn to a magnet. Unexpectedly, Marianne steadied herself on the tub's edge with her hands and lowered herself downward. Now, both her and Zenna were sitting on the tub's bottom in the same fashion, facing towards each other.

"Do you h-have a plan, my queen?" the elf pined, feeling her body heat growing like an oven and her cock stiffening, almost flushing red with anger after not being about to explode inside Marianne.