The Lineage Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zenna scanned the ceiling, "well, my oldest brother, Zach'ariel, was a woodworker. Unusually tall and a handsome elf boy. He was married to a girl and he had two sons and a daughter."

"So you're an aunt too, huh?" Alexis quipped as she cleaned the elf's toes.

This time the elf took a pause, "I'm not sure anymore. After my village was attacked, they killed most of us. I still don't know who made it out or not. My parents are both gone because they defended the rest of us..." Zenna crushed her face a bit, "and they were old. No sense trying to enslave someone that aged. Do you think they take children as slaves, Lexie?" her voice weakened a bit.

The guard gently massaged Zenna's toes but tried her best to refrain from eye contact, "I don't know. Probably. They're young. No sense in..." she shook her head, "fuck, I'm really sorry, Zenny. I don't want to think about it. Can we move on?"

Zenna sniffled back tears as she felt interested in moving on as well, "okay... umm... my second sibling was my sister Evan'gila. She was kind of short but had blonde hair and blue eyes that attracted men like magnets. She was so beautiful and could sing like an angel, so of course the boys were always fighting over her. Evan was actually engaged to one of them right when we were stolen away. In all the chaos... I don't know what happened to her."

Alexis wasn't sure how to respond, so she just nodded and waited for the elf to continue.

"Then there were the twins who came after her -- my sister Molli'han and my brother Nerra'zara. Molli was pregnant with her first child and my brother was too much of a ruffian to ever settle down with someone. He would have rather spent his days climbing trees or stealing rather than impressing someone. Nerra would always be scolded by my father, and then go right back to his mischievous ways. Molli tried her best to steer him straight but he was just a lost cause."

The guard laughed as she continued working on the elf's second leg, "good on her, twins should always look out for each other more than anything." Sylvaini paused for a moment as her eyebrows scrunched, "hey, why does everyone in your family have a different kind of name than you?"

The elf opened her mouth to give the answer, but then just laughed instead, "being the youngest means my parents got lazy. They were too busy dealing with all my other siblings to bother with me. Especially Nerra... so much of a handful he was almost as loathed around the village as I was," she laughed again despite herself.

As she finished, she and Alexis met eyes. The guard seemed to have stopped washing her and was instead communicating through eyesight alone. Although she felt pained at admitting it, her heart convinced her to simply whisper, "yes. It was Nerra who did it... if you just have to know," she snarled.

Alexis stood up from beside the tub and leaned in to encase Zenna's head with her arms. As she pushed the elf into her bosom she spoke softly into her hair, "I am never going to hurt you, Zenna. That is my promise to you."

"Lexie..."

"No, fuck that. I'll do you one better," she leaned back and stared so closely into Zenna's fiery searchlights their their noses kissed, "I will make sure no one ever hurts you again. How does that sound?"

A feeling erupted in the elf's heart, but it was not something she could describe. It was twisting, but also holding, like a mother bear protecting her young. Her eyes wanted to throb, but she held them back and smiled instead.

"I... I think I would like that, Ms. Sylvaini."

"Hey now," Alexis scrunched her face, "don't be calling me that... I'm not my mother," Alexis laughed, causing Zenna to follow suit, "anyway, while you were talking I finished cleaning you. Must be some of my best work, even. Go ahead and hop out, and you'll find some towels over there," the guardswoman motioned to the side. Zenna nodded and stood up slowly, yet each of her movements were closely calculated and memorized deep within the guard's mind. From how her overly-feminine body swayed to how the water clung to her so tightly, to even how her hair perfectly framed her face -- Sylvaini nearly shot up and grabbed the elf with how beautiful she was.

As the sopping-wet elf waltzed across the bathroom to a pile of towels to dry herself, she heard the guard begin to undress behind her, evidenced by the loud clang of whenever one of her armor's pieces fell to the floor. The amount of buckles and latches to keep the contraction in place mesmerized the elf like a symphony as each piece fell into an ever-growing pile at Alexis' feet. Yet the elf's mind finally clicked and she stared over her shoulder at the half-naked guard, "w-wait Alexis, what are you doing?"

The guard stared at her blankly, "taking my clothes off?" she answered sarcastically, as if the answer should be obvious.

"W-why?"

"Because this is my house? I can be naked in my own living quarters, yeah?"

"B-but why in front of me?"

"Because I need to bathe, too? I just did you first because you reeked, you filthy little elf," Alexis spoke in a mischievous tone, making Zenna blush and turn away from her. Suddenly she began to realize how defenseless she was, naked and wet in someone's bathroom as the person watched her intently. With a renewed fervor she began drying herself more rapidly. Minutes went by as she tenderly patted herself dry while the guard behind her began to breathe raggedly.

"Gods... you have a fantastic ass, Zenny," a voice suddenly spoke, making Zenna squeal.

Her face reddened as she spun around rapidly to Alexis, whose eyes followed the ocean of elf flesh as it bounced around, "w-w-w-what!?" Zenna stammered, even as her breasts and genitals continued rocking side to side.

"Your ass. I'm jealous. It looks big and plump and I couldn't stop staring. You must be very comfortable sitting with that cushion you're always carrying around. Gods, you really are too gorgeous... it's not fair at all. If I was even half as beautiful as you are..." Alexis motioned to her own naked body. It was perfectly adequate for a woman of the early thirties. Her breasts were not too big, but not too small with just a hint of sag. There were light wrinkles across her entire skin, which had marks in some places -- gifts from violent encounters. Her legs were a bit thin for her shape, but she still had decent muscle tone through her chest and arms, so she could defend herself in most situations. Her womanhood was hidden as the guard held her legs together, yet her foot seemed to shift slowly as she gazed upon the elf.

Still with a reddened face Zenna responded, "w-well, I think you're very pretty, Lexie. Your body is very nice. You should c-compliment yourself more."

"Ahhh..." the guard swooned, falling against the tub loudly, "w-wow... sorry... like I said, being complimented by you is an absolute honor... my heart thumps just from you looking at me... b-be careful with your words... they're so strong when you use them just right."

Zenna smiled, "you are welcome then," she nodded as she set down the towel. With her newly-dried body she began to move out of the bathroom, "I'll see you soon, Lexie."

"I look forward to it. Make sure you're ready for me, my precious little elf," the guard answered more succulently than a succubus. Although she wanted desperately to shudder, Zenna held it in until she had left the bathroom. After all this talking and prep work, she still knew that look that peeped out from behind Alexis' eyes. She knew that voice that was hidden beneath her tone. She knew that body language as it marionetted how the guardswoman moved.

After all this, Zenna knew full well the guard was buttering her up for what was to come.

Her head hung a bit low as she meandered into Alexis' bedroom. It was sparsely decorated with a messy bed and two side tables. Off to one side there was a table with a single chair and a rack of the guardswoman's clothes. Unsure of what to do, Zenna neglected to light the nearby candles and instead settled for the moonlight coming through a window over the bed. Minutes later, Alexis came in and found Zenna sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at her with fiery yet cautious eyes. The moonlight emanating from behind her turned her blue hair white and gave her a holy aura when the light glistened off her skin. The way she was leaned over, her enormous breasts covered her belly and her genitals obscured much of her legs. Alexis picked up on how uncomfortable Zenna looked, being so nude.

"Sorry, I guess you can borrow some of my clothes," the guard spun around and began digging through the rack of linens behind her. Given that the guard was taller yet far thinner than the elf, she had difficulty discerning what might cover her appropriately. She picked up one shirt that seemed overwhelmingly large and decided to give it a try.

"Here you go, try this on," Alexis tossed the shirt at Zenna over her back. Behind her, she could hear the elf putting the shirt on as she picked out some clothes for herself. The guard shimmied her own pants up her legs and then put a shirt on over her arms, popping her head through the collar. She patted herself so the clothes would mat to her body and wiggled a bit to be more comfortable.

"Umm... Alexis? I uh... I don't know about this shirt..." came a mousey voice behind her back.

"What about it?" she asked, spinning in place to see the elf's blue scalp staring at her.

Zenna's eyes were focused down at her chest, watching the shirt Alexis provided her be hopelessly stretched out by her bosom. Both orbs pulled the fabric unto bursting, each seam screaming in absolute agony as they tried to keep from breaking. Her nipples, although small, poked visibly through the cottony material. Given how immense the girl's chest was, the shirt only came partway down her breasts -- providing Alexis with a delicious view of her underboob and belly. Each breath the girl took in stretched the fabric audibly. Even lightly shifting her arms caused small tears.

Zenna awaited the guardswoman's comment, yet it never came. The elf looked up to see Alexis' eyes spinning like spirals, her mouth open and visibly watering as she imagined herself suckling the elf. Her brown bob of hair rolled side-to-side as blood no longer reached her brain. It took every ounce of willpower the guardswoman could coerce into existence to not run over and not worship every inch of the elf then and there. Instead, she slowly came down from her high and wiped the drool from her face. She sauntered over to Zenna and patted her head in an apologetic manner, "hah, sorry about that... guess you'll have to go naked. I have nothing bigger for you. Especially for downstairs. Hope you like the fresh air."

The elf smiled, "it's okay... I'm used to clothes not fitting me, anyway," Zenna attempted to pull her arms back through the shirt as she tried to undress herself, but the shirt finally had enough and ripped a massive tear from the collar down to the arm's seam. What remained of it fell into a pitiful pile down at Zenna's waist. Blushing redder than a tomato, the elf pulled it off in utter embarrassment and handed it back to Alexis.

"S-sorry... ruined your shirt..."

The guard's scarred eye twitched, "w-well... you gave me quite a show, so I'll forgive you. After trying to fit over your girls there, it was too stretched for me anyway. Move over," the guard commanded, tossing aside the shirt and flopping heavily onto the bed. All the exhaustion that had built up over these last few hours suddenly came at once and she slipped under the covers. Alexis stared at Zenna, who took her sweet time in sliding under the covers next to her. Her nude and heavy body sunk deeply into the guard's mattress.

Both women sat their heads upon a pillow and stared at each other in silence for over a minute, as if waiting for the other to say something first. Both of them were thinking the same thing, but neither wanted to act first.

After this trend continued for seemingly forever, the elf could take no more and asked with a gulp, "w-well?"

"Well, what?" the guard answered with confidence.

Zenna's eyes, illuminated by the moonlight over them, danced around nervously, "d-do you... um... want to... get... started?"

Alexis blinked, "started with what?"

Flaming eyes travelled back into Alexis own pair, and the elf quietly asked, "s-sex?"

The guard had to force her heart to keep beating as her brain digested the elf's guttural question. Every fiber of her being was internally screaming to jump Zenna then and there and bury herself in bodily contact so wild and so repulsive it should never be witnessed. Hairs on every inch of her body stood on end and she had to keep from sweating through her own clothes. The very, very empty hole between her legs nearly threatened to implode if it meant being stuffed. It convulsed back and forth and readied itself to spew copious amounts of lubricant in order to house the elf's godlike cock. Even her tongue wanted to explode out from behind her teeth and taste everything Zenna had to offer. Every piece of flesh. Every liquid. Every bloody, gory detail of her immaculate body.

Yet despite all that, Alexis simply gave Zenna a disinterested look and bluntly said, "nah."

Confusion completely conquered the elf's pale face, "but... isn't that why... we're here?"

"No? It's way too late at night anyway; we're both exhausted. Can't we just sleep?"

"I... I don't understand... you brought me to your house... bathed me... gave me so many compliments... put me in your bed naked... and you just want to sleep?"

Alexis nodded in disagreement, "Zenny, did you really think I brought you home because I wanted to fuck you? Surely you don't see me as being so shallow!"

"Umm... y-yeah... yeah I did think so. W-well... not that you were shallow... but that everyone wants me to share my body with them..."

"Well... maybe I do also..." she slid closer to the elf with a devilish look on her face, "maybe I do want to fuck. Want to fuck good. Long. Hard. Deeeeeeep," she growled as she leaned in closer and closer to the elf's face, making the girl shudder, "maybe I want to fuck until I don't think I could ever walk again. Maybe I want to fuck until this bed breaks, and then the floor beneath it, and finally the whole building comes down as you and I fuck into a frenzy so powerful it burns the whole city to cinders," she came impossibly close to the elf -- so close in fact, that all Zenna could see was that crazy maniacal gaze in Alexis' eyes staring back at her. So close in fact, that both women could hear the other's heart pound like a thousand bass drums at once. So close in fact, their skin had become one, single, inseparable entity.

Then, Alexis dropped her head suddenly down onto the elf's boob, using it as a doughy pillow that conformed around her skull. "But not tonight. Tonight, I just want to sleep here on your chest while you hold me tight. Is cuddling enough for you, girlie?"

Although clearly stunned and still apprehensive, Zenna relaxed a bit as she realized the guardswoman had been stringing her along, "oh... sorry... that's fine..."

The guard picked up light hints of disappointment in the elf's tone, "ah, sorry if I upset you by not putting out on the first night, my horny little elf."

Not only could the guard see Zenna's entire body go red, but she heard her heart begin to pound so heavily it resonated through the entire breast she was pressed up against, "w-wait no! I'm not..."

"It's alright, Zenny. Our time will come. Let's just sleep for now, yeah?" the guard asked, but really she was answering her own question by pulling Zenna's arms up around her body so she would be confined to the elven boob all night long. Having this woman so close to her breast awoke a set of feelings inside the elf -- feelings she would one day come to see as her maternal instinct. Those feelings told her to hold the guard tightly so she would feel protected and nurtured, making her eyelids run heavy. Content, Zenna's eyes began to shut also.

"Good night, little elf," Alexis whispered as she fell asleep at an alarming pace.

"Good night, Alexis," Zenna whispered back.

To be continued.