The Lip of Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would it matter? Could I go back?"

"I don't have that answer, I'm afraid."

Hju drank in the smoky air and sighed. Indeed, to live among the sisterhood was his future, if he did not run away and seek passage to the continent, or to another island on which to seek a home. At the thought, he curled his lip and an abrasive taste appeared on his tongue. To leave his island, which he had loved for so long, and give his loyalty to strangers when his family's good fortune depended on him now, would betray not only them but his own soul. No, he thought. He would not flee. "I can't go back to my home. But I won't flee the fate that I have been assigned. For my family I will stay with the gydjas. I will do my duty."

"Very well, satya. Do your duty."

Hju blinked many times, and with every blink another element appeared to him. The dim light of the forest came first, then the trees therein, then the fruiting tree above him. He stretched his toes and found there a sleeping woman, semen dripping from her lip; she was but one of many, littered across their conclave, splayed on the ground and on their dinner tables, massaging their bellies and nodding off to slumber.

The elder gydja was the only one that still sat upright, though her eyes were dull with exhaustion, and she rose to approach the cross.

"I do hope we did not drain you too much, sweet berry."

Hju felt the ropes around his wrists break, and he crumpled to the ground. "No, I'm fine. I'm pretty sure. Just tired."

"And has your heart settled?" she asked, helping him to stand and escorting him to an empty spot to lay down.

"It has. My duty is here."

"It won't be so bad," she teased. "You'll never be hungry, and you'll have many orgasms."

With a playful smile, he wrapped his hand around his cock. "How about another?"

12