All Comments on 'The List Ch. 02 - Doreen'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful Continuation to “The List”

I’m looking forward to reading more of this Wonderful Hot Erotic story. Doug and Tori both have previous “baggage” that needs to be shared. Thank You Again!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 5 years ago
Glaciers move faster than this story

And I don't think it belongs in the LW section. You may get to a LW chapter at or near the end, but this certainly doesn't qualify. And Literotica is not really the place to be telling epic, lengthy tales. Rambling on and on and telling the readers that this is character development just doesn't fly. Try again. This isn't worth the time spent to read it.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
Blah blah blah.

Wrong category, try non-erotic. Shit, this was so boring you killed my fucking erection, asshole.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks, @OverTheFalls!

I'm so glad we have you here to decide that 1) this is a lengthy, epic story and 2) that long stories don't belong on Literotica. Chapter 1 was 1 page. Oh, my gosh. Was that too long for you? Chapter 2 is 3 pages. Damn, I really crossed a line with that one. Surely, nobody in Literotica ever writes a story longer than 2 pages. I can see how that would be really long for you. I'll be sure to pass that bit of news on to the guys who published Chapters 33 and 11 yesterday. They probably didn't know your rule, either.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Thanks King. You got your own style..Cool

Nice kharmic return on Gary.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Yes

I either really like the King's stories or I hate them. This one I am really enjoying this one. A couple of questions for more incisive readers. What is Doreen's motivation for stringing Doug along while screwing Gary ? Given Gary's sleaze factor, which side of the drug bust was he on? Pretty good story, but too short. I prefer epic length.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
The List ch 2

Check 2 was terrific! Great writing. I want to read more.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
Doreen's Motivation

Doreen loved Gary, but she knew she could never marry him. Her family would never allow it. Gary had seduced her as a minor. Penny had it wrong. Doreen never seduced or stole Gary. That was all on him.

Doreen wanted to love. She fell for Doug early on, but couldn't leave Gary until she was sure Doug loved her. When she was convinced Doug loved her, she went to Gary and ended things. They had sex one last time and she would never go back. She was in love with Doug and planned to commit herself to him exclusively from that day forward. The last thing she expected was for Doug to find out.

kmreaderkmreaderabout 5 years ago
What would Tori think?

Loved this story. Would really like to see a follow-up where he finally reveals his list to Tori and tells the story of his first love.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Young love

Sad story for the young man.

Would have liked to read how is wife would have reacted to all of this.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Karma for Gary!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It’s a shame you discontinued the series. After reading your comments, I have a better understanding of Doreen; however, I didn’t get that from the story. It just felt like she wanted her cake and to eat it too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The List Ch. 01 Previous Part
The List Series Info