The List Ch. 02 - Doreen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized why I recognized the car. With a sense of dread, I remembered that I'd seen Doreen driving it a couple of times. Once, I saw her in it with some guy driving. I asked her about it, and she had told me she had been getting a ride from her sister's boyfriend. Now, I wondered what kind of ride he was giving her exactly.

I pulled into the spot next to Gary's car and turned off the engine. We got out and walked to a nearby building, #7, and climbed the stairs to the second floor. We approached the door to apartment 204 and stood outside. I looked at Wendy and shrugged. "Now what?" I asked, looking around nervously. Were we going to knock?

Wendy listened at the door for a few seconds and then took a key out of her pocket and started to put it into the lock.

"Wait!" I whispered harshly, "You can't do that! How do you have a key?"

"I used to live here, stupid," she explained, "with him. My name is still on the lease, so technically I still do live here. I moved out when I found out he was fucking Doreen, but I never gave him back my key."

She pushed the key into the lock.

"Wait!" I said a bit louder, "If he's a cop, he has a gun! He might shoot us."

"I'm sure he's too busy to notice us, and I don't plan on getting caught!" she snapped at me. "We're just going to go in and snoop around. You need proof, right?"

Even though getting proof had been her idea, by now, I was feeling insecure. I was having doubts. I nodded.

"Alright then, grow a pair!" she said sneering at me.

She slowly turned the lock and the doorknob at the same time, then pushed the door open a few inches. We could hear the sound of a television playing. She inched the door open more and more, then stuck her head inside. After a couple of seconds, she opened the door enough to fit through and entered the apartment. I stood there staring in shock. A few seconds later her hand came out and grabbed me by the shirt, pulling me inside with her.

She put a finger to her lips telling me to be quiet and we tiptoed our way quietly into the living room. It was empty, but the TV was on the evening news. Wendy pointed at a baggy, macrame purse laying on the floor by a barstool. I recognized it immediately because Doreen never went anywhere without it. My heart sunk even lower.

A few feet from the purse was a tan, knit sweater that looked exactly like the one Doreen had been wearing when she left my house. There was a line of strewn clothing, leading to the back of the apartment: a pair of jeans, a floral print bra, and matching panties, and a pair of tan wool socks. There was no doubt all of it belonged to my girlfriend. I had seen her wearing all of it no more than thirty minutes earlier.

I felt betrayed. Anger rose up inside me. Why was she doing this? Why had she lied to me? Why had she tricked me?

Just then, I heard a soft, rhythmic squeaking and thumping sound. It was a sound I had heard many nights when my parents had their swinger friends stay over. Someone was having sex. The squeaking sound grew louder. The thumping became a steady banging. I heard Doreen's voice. She was moaning. I had heard a similar sound from her just an hour earlier while she taught me to "dry hump" her.

I started toward the sound. It was coming through an open doorway a few feet away. I could probably see them if I walked over and peered in. I hesitated. I couldn't bring myself to do it. Instead, I turned and left the apartment. I doubled over, trying to breathe and not get sick all over the second-floor landing.

Wendy came out behind me and grabbed my arm. "Don't you want to see them? So you can make sure it's actually her and that they're really fucking?"

"No," I told her, pulling my arm out of her grip forcefully. "I'm leaving. You can come with me, or you can walk home. I don't give a shit which."

"If you leave now, you'll always carry some doubt. Maybe Doreen wasn't fucking him. Maybe she was just making out. She'll twist it around. I know her. She'll have you believing nothing happened and it was all your imagination!"

I stared at Wendy, pouring all of my anger and frustration into her. I wanted to hit her, but I knew she wasn't the person with whom I was upset. I looked back at the apartment. The door was ajar. Slowly, I went back inside. The sounds of their rutting assaulted my ears as soon as I entered. Was there any doubt what that noise was?

I stepped forward on leaden feet. Closer and closer, I moved toward the bedroom door. Finally, I took a deep breath and leaned around the intervening wall until I could see inside the dimly lit room.

Doreen was naked, with her back to me, straddling a man's crotch. I could see her full, wavy hair hanging down her bare back, the curve of her hips, the dimples on her ass, his legs extending from under her, and his cock thrusting in and out of her pussy. I could see he was not wearing a condom. His bare cock was pushing up into her unprotected womb.

Doreen was moving her hips steadily. Her back was arched, and she was looking up at the ceiling. Her left hand seemed to be playing with her left breast, though I could only see her elbow sticking out. She reached back with her right hand and squeezed his balls.

The man suddenly cried out, and his body jerked several times as he came inside my girlfriend. I guess that triggered a reaction in her, because she suddenly tensed, held her breath and then suddenly let it all out with a loud groan as she also had an orgasm.

I ran out of the apartment, down the stairs and fell onto my hands and knees on the grass, heaving and puking violently. Wendy knelt next to me, rubbing my back and apologizing to me.

"I'm sorry, Doug, I sincerely am. But, you deserved to know the truth."

I glared at her and stood, wiping the vomit from my mouth with the back of my hand. I didn't say anything. I just headed to my car. We got in and rode back to her place in silence. When we arrived, Wendy leaned across the console and put her hand on my crotch. "Want to come inside and get revenge?"

I could only stare at her, and eventually, Wendy got out. I drove home and locked myself in my room and cried late into the night. The next morning I got up before dawn. Doreen liked to show up early and make out a little before we would walk to school. I couldn't stand to see her, so I made sure I was long gone before she could show up. I got to school and did my best to hide from her. We had homeroom together so that I couldn't avoid her for long.

I was already in the classroom when she got there. She was all bubbly, which was unusual for her. She was usually quiet and shy. She walked over to me, leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you," she said to me.

I'd wanted to hear her say that for months, but now that she did, it made me sick to my stomach to listen to her. I stared at her without responding. She was smiling broadly at me, and I could have sworn there was a twinkle in her eye.

"Where were you this morning?" she asked, "I came by, but your Mom said you had already left."

"I, uh, had to get here early for a club meeting," I lied.

"Club meeting?"

"I mean a project meeting for my Chemistry class." I knew she didn't take Chemistry.

"Oh," she said as the smile seemed to fade a little. "Are we still on for after school?" She leaned close, putting her mouth to my ear. "I got two condoms in case we want to do it twice."

I could only imagine where she got them. Did she steal them from Gary? Oh, no, Gary wasn't using a condom, so I doubt she got them from him. That also infuriated me. Why would she refuse to have sex with me unless we had condoms when she was perfectly fine letting that asshole cum inside her pussy.

"Where'd you get them?" I asked.

She looked at me for a few seconds, then lied to me, "Oh, I stole them from Wendy. She has a stash of them."

"How was your class?" I asked.

"My class?"

"Yeah, your Bible class," I reminded her.

"Oh! That was fine," she said, "like always."

Uh-huh. I bet.

"Who gave you the ride?" I asked, growing agitated.

"A friend," she answered.

"A friend who? Male or female?" I asked, staring at her.

I could tell she was getting nervous.

"Just a friend," she answered, without really answering. "Why are you asking?"

"No reason, just wondering who my girlfriend is hanging out with after I go home."

"I wasn't hanging out with anyone," she said defensively, "I went to church to teach a Bible class to little kids, then I came back home."

She observed me as she sat down next to me. As soon as the class was over, I got up and started to leave. We usually walked out together and went to our lockers. I rushed by her. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"Uh, I have to go meet my lab partner," I told her. "I'll see you after school."

We didn't have any classes together that day, so I should be able to avoid her well if I tried.

"After school?" she asked, slightly upset. "What about lunch?"

I wanted to tell her she should have lunch with Gary, but I bit my tongue. Instead, I lied again and told her I had to meet my lab partner. She wasn't thrilled but didn't argue. I thought about her and Gary all day. I couldn't get the image of her riding his cock and him cumming inside her out of my mind.

Finally, as school ended, Doreen approached me as I was about to walk across the parking lot. "Hey, there you are," she called out to me. "Wait up!"

I acknowledged her with a shake of my head and waited.

"Are you ok?" she asked, looking concerned.

"I'm fine," I said.

"You don't seem fine," she told me.

"Is there any reason I shouldn't be fine?"

"I don't know. Did I do something?" Doreen asked. "You seem upset with me."

"Can we just go?" I asked, impatiently.

"Sure," she replied. The look on her face was nervous and apprehensive. I ignored it and walked away. She had to walk quickly to keep up with me.

We walked all the way home in silence. At one point, Doreen tried to take my hand, but I pulled it away. When we got to my street, instead of continuing on another block to her house, I stopped.

"Aren't you coming to my house? We're not going to do it?"

"I think I'm just going to head home. I'm not feeling it today."

She stared at me intently. It looked like she might be on the verge of tears.

"You don't love me anymore, do you?" She asked.

I took a deep breath. I didn't know what I felt any more.

"No, I don't."

"Why not?" She had asked me why I loved her for weeks. Now, in one day everything had changed, and she was asking me why I no longer loved her.

"I changed my mind," I said bitterly, trying to be as cold as I could.

"Why?" she asked as a couple of tears ran down her cheeks. I still remember the way she stood there, her books clutched to her chest, her arms crossed over them.

"I don't know. Different things. I couldn't stop thinking about why you would insist on me using a condom before you would let me fuck you." I deliberately said "fuck" and not "have sex" or "make love."

"Because I don't want to get pregnant!" she exclaimed. "Gosh, Doug. Isn't that obvious. But, if it bothers you that much, we can do it without a condom. You can pull out. Do you want me to come home with you? We can do it now."

"Pull out? So, I can't cum inside your cunt? I either have to pull out or use a condom?"

"Doug, why are you talking to me like this? What's gotten into you?"

"I just don't get it," I barked. "I don't understand why you make such a big deal about letting me cum inside you when I finally get the privilege of fucking you."

She was crying. I think what I was saying was hurting her feelings. She had never seen me angry or upset.

"You don't understand why I want to be careful?"

"Absolutely! Why you want to be so damned careful with me. You say you love me. If you love me, what's the problem?"

"I love you, but I don't want to get pregnant. But, ok. We can do it without a condom and you can cum inside me if that's what it will take to make you happy."

I laughed. "Make me happy? That's funny."

She seemed completely at a loss to understand why I was upset. I decided I'd toyed with her enough.

"It's not about getting to cum inside you. I really don't need to, but that's not the point at all."

"Then what's the point?"

"The point is, why the fuck are you so concerned about making me use a condom to fuck you, after making me wait for months and prove my love for you with your stupid "why do you love me" bullshit game, when you've been fucking your sister's fiancé for months and letting him cum inside you, like he did last night in his apartment after you left my house." It all came rolling out at one time. I spoke with pure vitriol in my voice. She stepped back from me in fear and stared, eyes wide, mouth open.

"How?" she started to speak, but I cut her off.

"How did I know? Wendy told me. She took me to Gary's apartment. You know Gary, the guy with the red Mustang convertible, who used to be engaged to your sister until he got caught fucking you while you were underage. You know, Gary, the cop, whose cock you were riding like a bitch in heat. Gary, the asshole you let blow his load in you last night, and God only knows how many times before. Gary, the guy who knocked you up and then told you to get an abortion!"

Tears streamed down her face. She started to speak, but her mouth only moved like a fish out of water. She lowered her head, turned and ran away.

I never spoke to her again.

She didn't show up at school again, and after a couple of weeks, I heard she had moved again. About two months after that, Wendy came by my house. She told me that Doreen was pregnant. She wanted to know if there was any chance I was the father. I assured her there wasn't a snowball's chance in Hell. As she started to leave, she turned back with a devious look on her face.

"You want that revenge fuck now?"

I thought about it, hard. In the end, I declined, and Wendy left. I never saw her again.

A few years later, I heard that Doreen and Gary had gotten married and had three kids. When she was pregnant with their fourth, Gary was shot and killed during a drug bust gone bad.