The List Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom indulges herself and I get a surprise.
3.2k words
4.6
15.9k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cousin answered, sounding surprised. "Hey Mike! How's it going?"

"Not bad really. I was wondering if you were free today. I could use someone to talk to right now."

Susan was a bit cautious then. Back in the day we'd fucked each other's brains out, but since she went to college I'd gotten nothing. I did my best to reassure her.

"Just meet me at the park, ok?" She finally agreed to that, so I headed out leaving Mom and her friend alone upstairs.

I got there before she did and got to watch her walk up smiling. She was dressed in her usual summer attire. Shorts and a t-shirt. I could see hard nipples through the shirt as usual. Susan loved letting her C cups bounce.

She hugged me and sat down across from me. "So what's up Mike?" I took a deep breath and laid it all out for her. I told her about Mom fulfilling my fantasies and about the photo session. When I got to her friend joining in Susan was shocked.

"Jesus Mike! Now you've pretty much done everyone!"

"Yeah, and I've got Mom and her friend on video too."

"You're fucking kidding me!" I shook my head. With a smile I asked, "Want to see it?"

I saw the conflict in her then. Susan got turned on by porn and would immediately do anything. Literally anything. She was fighting with herself then when I suggested, "Let's go to the car and watch it. I don't need someone here seeing this."

She stood up reluctantly when I did, following me to my car. I waited until she was in the passenger seat before I pulled out my phone and started the first video.

Her eyes were wide as she watched Mom take that load on her tits. They got even wider when her friend sucked them clean. The video ended and Susan looked up at me.

"Damn Mike." I could see the beginnings of my cousins wild look on her face. I told her, "Wait a minute. There's more."

About a minute into that one Susan slid closer, putting a hand on my thigh. I grinned as she watched Mom's friend sucking my hard cock. When my cousin finally moved her hand higher I knew I had her.

That hand slid over my hard cock and she sighed. "Ok Mike. You got me and you know it. What do you want, really?"

"I want you to be in the video too." She looked shocked at that. Her hand said otherwise though. It stroked my rock hard shaft through my shorts even as she was trying to say no.

I pressed her on it. "Think about it Susan. Your hot naked body on video. And you kneeling of course, sucking my big cock before you slide that hot pussy down it again. What do you say? Want to be a homemade porn star?" I couldn't resist adding, "You might even get Mom too."

She looked up then. I knew exactly how much Susan loved pussy. She take did. After going down on her best friend one night she ended up doing my sister, the other cousins and one of my girlfriends. She'd do any girl that would spread her legs for her.

"Is this going online?" I shook my head. "Not that I know of."

"Then let's do it." I saw the wild look then and knew she wasn't kidding. I leaned over after looking around and whispered in her ear.

"Sounds good to me. Unzip my shorts." She did and reached inside, looking around as that happened. No one was anywhere nearby, so once she pulled my hard cock out she immediately slid it into her mouth.

I watched that familiar sight before she came back up, licking her lips. "Who did you fuck today?"

"Mom's friend Paula." I saw my cousin smile. "Tastes great. I want her too." Then she leaned back down, sliding her lips all the way down my hard cock.

5 minutes later she was sitting back up after swallowing every drop of cum I could give her. I grinned as she tucked my cock away and told her, "Let's find a place to have some real fun."

She nodded and we went to an abandoned park near town. I explained the scenario when we got there. The only thing that threw her off was my asking if she wanted to use another name.

"Why should I? Won't it be hotter seeing the real thing?"

So I followed her as she walked through the park. When she got to a nice clearing I said, "Hey Susan!"

She turned looking surprised. "Mike! How you doing cuz!"

"I'm not bad. How about you?"

She shrugged. "It's one of those days I guess. I'm horny as hell and no one's around to take care of it for me."

I moved in closer, making sure to get her tits and hard nipples on camera.

"You know Susan, we're out here all alone. And I'm the same way. We could always take care of each other's needs."

She laughed. "Fuck my cousin? I don't think so. I appreciate the offer though."

"No problem. I just figured a nice thick 9 inch cock might do it for you. Even if we are related."

She looked interested then. "How big was that?"

"9 inches Susan. And it's really thick too."

She moved forward a step. "Show me."

"What?"

"I'll make you a deal Mike. If it's really 9 inches, I'll do anything you want. If it's not I'm going to laugh and point though."

"It's a deal. One thing though. I want to see those tits of yours. Visual simulation you know."

She looked at me for a long moment before nodding. I got her pulling her shirt off on camera, and could see those hard dark nipples of hers that drove me crazy years before.

"Now." She looked down and said, "Let's see it." I reached down to unzip my shorts, but she stopped me.

"I'll do it. I'm going to measure after all." My cousin knelt and undid my shorts, letting them slide down revealing my hard cock. I saw her smile as she looked at my hard cock in front of her.

"It's close Mike. We have to measure though before you get your reward."

"Do you have a tape measure with you?"

"Nope. I'll do it like this." Susan opened wide and took my cock into her mouth, sliding all the way down it. She stopped with her lips stretched around the base before slowly coming back up.

She stood up and grinned. "It went right to here Mike." She raised her head, tapping her throat. "That's 9 inches. I know from experience."

She slid off her shorts, showing me that pussy I still fantasized about. "Let's try you out now. Lay down."

I did and Susan climbed on. She guided my cock right to her pussy and groaned out loud as she slid down my length slowly. She captured it all and I heard, "Damn that feels good. Fuck me Mike! Fuck your cousin!"

She rode me like a wild woman, coming on my cock again and again. After a while she climbed off panting. I watched as she assumed my other favorite position.

She was on her hands and knees, so I put my camera down to capture the scene. I grabbed her hips and plunged into her pussy again, fucking her until she shook in orgasm.

I was finally getting close myself. "Where do you want my cum Susan?"

She decided to be playful then. "Let's see. There's so many choices."

I moaned out, "Better decide or you get it all inside you." I saw her nod before pulling off me and turning around.

"Cum on my tongue Mike. I'll even suck you clean. How's that sound?"

I nodded, stroking my cock in front of her face. She opened her mouth and my cum splashed into it, coating her hot tongue. Susan swallowed it all then true to her word she went down again sucking my cock clean.

I got up and shut my phone off. Looking back at Susan I said, "How about another? Not on video this time."

She laid back spreading her legs, so I plunged right back in fucking my cousin again. She got the load deep in that soaking wet pussy that time, groaning in pleasure as she took it.

After pumping her full I laid down next to my cousin enjoying the sun and the view of her naked body.

"I have really missed that hot little ass of yours Susan." I heard her giggle softly before she said, "To be honest Mike, I've missed that big cock inside me. I really have."

We talked for a while. I played with those hard nipples while she gently stroked me. Eventually though we had to get dressed, but as we did I told her to stay by her phone. I was going to work on Mom.

She walked to my car and took a drink of my pop before walking back around to hug me again. When she softly kissed my cheek, I moved my head and returned her kiss. Her mouth opened and that hot tongue slid into my mouth against mine. I stood there making out with my cousin then. My hands were on her tits as she stroked my hardness.

Susan was panting again when we finished. "Hurry up with your Mom. I can't wait!"

I headed back to the park and then home after dropping her off. Mom actually looked worried when I came in.

"Where have you been Mike?"

I told her the truth then. "I was out adding footage to our little video. And getting someone else lined up."

Mom looked excited then. "Show me the video."

So I ran it on the big TV, telling Mom, "It's not edited yet. This is raw footage."

She started watching, looking amazed as she saw cousin Susan on the video. She watched it all and after I shut it off I told her about my little make out session with her. Mom looked impressed. Inspiration struck then.

"As a matter of fact Mom, I could use you as a camera person again."

I laid out another scenario for her and Mom shook her head. "Mike, every time I think you've reached the peak of kinky, you come up with something else. I'll do it."

So later that night Susan came over and Mom was ready. I laid it out for Susan, seeing her nod as usual. Handing Mom the camera I smiled, taking my place with my cousin.

We were watching a movie and Susan was obviously bored. She leaned up and kissed my cheek then. I turned my head just in time to catch her lips going in for a second one.

Mom caught that soft kiss perfectly. She also got the shot when both of us opened our mouths, our tongues sliding across each other.

My hand slid up under Susan's shirt, pushing it up far enough that one breast was revealed. My fingers played with the hard nipple there before cupping it. Susan ran her soft hand across my chest before sliding it down to caress my hard cock. When we broke off the kiss, I took her hand and led her to my bedroom.

I was standing behind her with Mom in front of her as I reached down, kissing her neck softly as I peeled off her clothes. I tossed her shirt aside, immediately cupping her tits again before sliding my hands down and pulling off her shorts. She turned then, showing Mom her bare back and ass as she pulled my clothes off the same way.

I laid down on my bed then. "Know what I want tonight cousin?" She shook her head. "I want that hot pussy right here on my tongue."

Susan grinned and straddled my face. Mom had a perfect view of my tongue sliding into my cousin's pussy as she rode my face briefly.

It didn't last long though. Susan leaned forward and while my tongue was making her shake, she opened her mouth sucking my hard cock right in. I felt all of that. I could feel her tongue as it swirled around the head of my cock before she took me into her throat.

We went at it that way for quite a while. Susan actually came on my face that way. She moved after catching her breath and I saw Mom smile, seeing her on her hands and knees waiting for me to fuck her.

As it turned out Mom loved watching my cock slide into someone. I surprised her that evening by pulling out of my cousin and blasting my load all over her tight little ass. She got a great shot of all my cum on my cousin, then turned off the camera and walked over to Susan. I watched my Mom lick my cum off of my cousins tight little ass that night. Susan moaned softly and finally turned over, her legs spread for Mom's tongue. Mom wasn't having it that night though. She smiled at the view before telling her, "Not tonight Susan. I think you should get dressed and go home now."

That surprised me as well as my cousin. She got dressed though and left, leaving Mom and me alone.

"Geez Mom. I kinda had a nice little fantasy going with you and Susan and me. What's the story?"

"I've got one too Mike. It's been kind of overwhelming me all day now. Can you help me with it?" I looked unsure until Mom said, "If you can, there's a surprise in it for you. After of course."

"I guess so. Is this one that goes on video?" Mom nodded. "Then tell me what it is and I'll do my best."

"I want more than one cock Mike. Right here and right now. I want to try what Paula seems to like so much."

I thought about it for a moment. I had to admit seeing Mom doing more than one guy would be hot as hell, but the usual guys I knew might not be cool with my Mom fucking me too. I had an idea though, so I grabbed my clothes and told Mom, "Get ready Mom. I'm not promising, but I'll try."

I headed down to the now empty park and made some calls. The first one was to my cousin Chris. He was Susan's brother and he was probably the only person that had fucked her more than I had. He agreed to come down and see me there when I told him I had an idea he might be interested in. My second call was to Eric, the only other male cousin I had in the area. I talked him into coming and listening at least, then sat back and waited for them.

Chris arrived first, walking up and sitting with me. He was curious as to what I had in mind. His eyes lit up when I told him I was looking for a couple of guys to fuck my Mom with me. Even doing it on video didn't bother him.

Eric was another thing though. He was an only child, so he had no experience with family fun. He seemed interested but was definitely on the fence about it.

"I don't know Mike. Your Mom's really hot and all, but making a video and all?" I saw him shake his head. "I'm not sure about that."

That stumped me for a moment. Luckily Chris came to my rescue.

"So you've never done that with your girlfriend?" Eric grinned then.

"Of course I have. Want to see it?"

We nodded as he grabbed his phone, starting the video. My cousin was getting sucked off by his girlfriend in it. She took all his cum in that hot mouth of hers before letting it run down her chin and onto her body. As we watched she rubbed it in happily, looking right up at him watching.

I grinned and pulled out my own phone. "Check this out."

He saw my Mom in action. He watched for a moment before saying, "All right. I'll do it."

I got both guys to follow me home. As we walked through the door Mom was in the living room wrapped up in a robe. I smiled to myself. That meant usually there wasn't anything under it. I was good with that and from their reaction so were my cousins.

We adjourned to the bedroom and I told Mom what to do. She got into it right away as the camera started, walking across to my cousins and slipping out of her robe before kneeling between them. She undid their jeans, letting them drop before taking two hard cocks in her hands and smiling at me behind the camera.

Mom stroked them for a moment before rubbing each one over her face gently. Then she turned to Chris and sucked his hard cock right in.

She swallowed his length, making him moan. I could see the pleasure on her face as Mom sucked. She gave him her best for a few minutes before turning to Eric and doing the same.

After switching back and forth several times Mom stopped. She stood up then and let my cousin run their hands over her lush body. Finally she moved to the bed, getting up on her hands and knees.

"So who's going first and where?" Chris moved in front of her, deciding to use Mom's hot mouth. I got her smiling before she opened wide, sucking him in. Eric watched from behind her for a moment before driving his cock deep into her pussy.

I watched my cousin's sandwich Mom, banging her from each end then. I loved watching her enjoy something she'd obviously been fantasizing about after I told her about Mrs. Terry.

I zoomed in on Mom sucking Chris just about when he shot his load. Eric was rocking Mom's body so hard that she couldn't catch it all. I saw hot sticky cum slip from the corner of Mom's mouth as she did her best to swallow all the rest. Eric was pounding her pussy still as Chris slipped from her mouth and walked over to me, taking the camera.

Eric pulled out and I slid into Mom's hot pussy while he took over her mouth. We traded off for quite a while that night, basically until all of us came at least twice. Eventually we shut down and I kicked the guys out, going back to Mom.

Mom kicked me out too that night. "I'm exhausted Mike. I need to make a few phone calls and then sleep. Ok?"

I agreed with her. I could use sleep to that night. I was ready to go the next morning, but Mom begged off again.

"I need a day to recover Mike." I shrugged and told her it was no problem. Later that afternoon she told me I would be picking up someone at the airport at 10 that night. She gave me the flight number and the gate but not a name. "You'll recognize them. But text me if you don't."

So that night at 10 I was standing at the gate scanning faces as they got off the plane. I didn't recognize anyone and was looking down at my phone ready to text Mom when a familiar voice called my name.

"Mike?"