The List Pt. 01

Story Info
A husband and wife try to rekindle a stale sex life.
1.8k words
3.72
15.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The List

* all parties are over 18 and this is a work of pure fiction

Riley had enjoyed a simple life to this point had a steady job, had some friends, had a home, and most importantly found a lovely and caring husband Michael. They loved spending time together, but recently their time in the bedroom had kinda went stale and Riley was ready for it to change!

"Babes?" Riley texted Michael while he was at work "How bout we spice things up tonight?"

"Sure, where we thinking like let's try something different for dinner or should we watch something new on tv?" Michael responded playing clueless

"No you dork, like remember when we first got married and we made a list of fun things we wanted to try with each other during sex? Maybe tonight we start crossing things off?"

Michael wasn't expecting his wife to act like this! It had been a while since they had tried something new and he thought maybe sex had become kinda stale. Regardless he was kinda turned on with the idea. "You got the same feeling I did bout things becoming stale huh?"

"Yeah and for some reason I'm in probably one of the most horn dog kinda moods I've ever been in!" She responded.

"We'll shit let's go what's on your mind, what are we crossing off?" He asked.

"Don't you worry about it just be ready when you get home I'm off tomorrow and I'm ready to have my guts rearranged tonight!"

He wondered what she had in store for him tonight after work his mind went to many a place and it left him all turned on at work. On his last break he goes to the bathroom and snaps a picture or his erect dick to show her what she's done to him.

"Since you said we were working on the list tonight I've had to deal with this all fucking day, not fair!"

"Well when you get home I'm gonna make sure it's well taken care of babes ;)" she teased.

He had thoughts about rubbing it out there at work but didn't want to get caught.

Riley got off work early and decided to make a trip to Spencer's to get all the goodies for tonight she found different creams, gels, toys, and the most important part the lingerie to kick off the whole night. It was red and just revealed enough to tease.

Michael got off work and raced home. He was just up the street and decided to call his wife "I'm just about home and still solid as hell"

"Good, be a good boy and come to our room leave just your undies on and tell me your ready." She hangs up after giving the instructions.

Michael barges thru the door races upstairs stripping along the way he jumps on the bed as instructed and yells "Baby I'm ready let's get to work!"

Riley comes outta the master bath in just a robe and devilish smile.

"You think you're ready but you have no clue what your in for love"

"Enlighten me then" he responds

With that she drops her robe and reveals her first of many surprises she has for the night. Michael can't believe what he is seeing he's always thought his wife was gorgeous but this was her in a whole new light. She stare at him hungrily and finally speaks "What's ya looking at stud?"

"Someone who needs this big ole cock shoved in her guts"

"Oh we'll get there but first I'm gonna play." She hand cuffs him to the bed "I'll let you loose when I'm ready but right now you're mine"

She pulls out a flavored gel that tastes like Cotten candy and rubs it all over his throbbing cock. She get her face just close enough to the tip where she can hear him begging her to taste it. She gives it a nice cool blow just to tease him.

"You want some head love? Well guess what mama needs satisfied first." She undoes the snaps holding the garment together of her soaked freshly shaven pussy " Time to eat " as she sits on his face. He does as instructed and laps her wet hole never forgetting to hit her swollen clit every few strokes. She uncuffs one hand so he mix in a finger or to play with her tender nipples.

She feels the first wave of fulfillment coming and she starts grinding harder on his face. While she riding wave after wave of her enjoyment he crosses something off his list and sticks his finger in her back door and starts finger fucking her ass as she is cumming all over his face. That just added to her pleasure as she actually squirts on his face.

"Holy shit that was fucking amazing and look at you being a naughty boy sticking a finger in my back door didn't I tell your that was off limits long time ago?"

"Seems to me you fully enjoyed love" he smiled back.

"Besides the point that means I gotta lock that bad hand back up for this next part." With that his hand was locked back up and outta the way she then turns round and stares at his erection grabs the cotton candy gel and add a little more then goes straight to work on her play thing. He lets out a moan of enjoyment which she almost drowns out with her own moans. As she is sucking his dick like she had a grudge with it she decides that she wanted a little revenge and slides her finger up his tight hole. She heard him yelp from surprise and proceeded to enact her finger fucking revenge. Only problem was he was asking her to remove it and shortly after he came ropes of his sweet sticky juice down her throat with some spilling out the sides of her mouth.

"Got something to say hun?" She asked.

"Not gonna lie didn't see that coming and once it was in it was kinda hott and that was probably one of the best cums of my life right there." He replied.

Without hesitation she turned around and started kissing with with his cum still dripping from the side of her mouth. "How's that taste?" She asked.

"Like we just getting started."

Riley uncuffed him and laid out some her wonderful new toys to be tried tonight. There were dildos,butt plugs,anal beads,a weird cock ring thing that had a dick attached to it, and a remote.

"What's the remote for babe" Michael asked.

"To stop the camera filming this fun night so we can watch it all over again and again." She said.

He knew she was into some porn on her own when he wasn't there he'd caught a few times but creating her own porn was a new addition to the list.

She grabbed the lube and told him to prep the back door for some play. He squeezed out a good amount and started to tease her hole by slowly going around the rim a few times then making her think he was going in with a finger only to just push on the hole.

"You big fucking tease lube my ass I wanna see how well you enjoy playing with your new hole" she barked.

"In good time I still have hours of hard on at work to pay you back for" he joked.

He reached for the heart shaped beads and decided this was where he wanted to start. He lines them up with her puckered hole and gently presses the first level in, then another, then another slowly working his way to the bigger sizes. He can see her wince when they hit the top 3 sizes. "You want me to stop?" He asks not wanting to hurt her. "No I think I can handle the rest now just needed a moment to adjust " she replied.

Plop

Plop

And finally the last loud plop they were all in. "How ya feelin babes" he pondered.

"Full" she joked "but I like it slowly remove them."

He removes one by one till the last one is still left in. He pulls the last one out as he does he sees her going crosseyed. "Ya good?" He asks.

"I just enjoyed that more than I thought I would is all. Grab the plug and put that in me next!" She smiled. He does what she asks and puts it in "plop" goes right in with no fight.

"I see it still is awake" as she gestures to his fully stiffened member. She gets on all fours shakes her ass at him and says "fuck mama while she's got a plug in I wanna feel full!" He wastes no time he lines up behind her lines up his cock and inserts himself all the way in "damn balls deep I guess I'm still soaked now rearrange my fucking intestines with that gift you got!" Without hesitation he starts ramming her pussy full force like his life depended on it. The primal ballslapping could be heard throughout the house maybe by the neighbors if there were anyone close enough to hear.

Michael continues to punish her pussy and slapping her ass cheeks she secretly loved being spanked!

"Take that plug out and put on that cock ring with the dildo on it I gotta know what's it's like to be double stuffed baby!" He switches out toys, lays her on her back to face him and inserts the two phallic items in both her wanting holes. Soon as both dicks hit the base he looks down and sees her going crosseyed again.

"We enjoying this?"

"Shut up and fucking make me cum bitch" she barked at him

He wasted no time stretching both her holes he could feel her pussy start to clamp around his cock she was getting off BIG time. Finally she started screaming "HOLY SHIT THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD YOU STRETCHING MY PUSSY AND MY TIGHT LITTLE ASSHOLE BABY IM CUMMING IM GONNA PAINT YOUR COCK WHITE WITH MY JUICES!" She exclaimed to the heavens and to anyone else who would listen.

She finally came down off her orgasm and asked if he nutted yet he said "After hearing that I'm on the edge" she quickly removed her lingerie that was somehow still barely on away to reveal her big titties and said "Paint em baby you've earned it" that's all he needed to hear as he hovered over her tits and unleashed his final load all over her breast stomach and even a splash on her face.

"So how's that for starting the list babes" she asked.

"I've learned so much about you tonight you kept hidden and if that's the start of the list I can't wait to see what's next" he kissed her good night and after he passed out she sent the video to her friend at work she called wifey and said "wanna join next time? ;)" but that's a story for another time.