All Comments on 'The List Pt. 01'

by Bucky6714

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

an adventure worth repeating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Put this fucked up fetish story where it belongs. This story is fucked up. The wife will soon want another dick. Time for the marriage to end.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Why is this part past tense and part present tense?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I were hubby, I don't think I'd turn my back on her or bend over in the shower together for the soap. She's wicked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next stop, Cuckville, on the Gutter Skank express. don't bother with more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a good,fun story, thanks for posting it.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

The generally plot wasnt bad, your writing is sorely lacking and needs some refinement.

That said, everyone below is 100% correct, you will hope the cucksville bound train any a moment now.

How do we know? This aint your first posting rodeo, and going this route might sting less than the cuck drivel thats been handed to us too frequently here.

I'd dare you to prove us wrong, but try as you might mental illness is NOT something you can just ignore and overcome without help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rough read. Structure seems off and flow is like a mountain stream...filled with old oil drums. Once you realize what's making the ripples, it's not as picturesque as you first imagined. Next it was borderline fetishy in a bad way. Already comments are leaning towards darker bucket list items to be crossed off and the beginning of a cuckold marriage. That they were a married couple and loved each other was the only real positive. 3☆ for a first time story that didn't run the locomotive off the trestle on the first try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The start of an exciting marriage. I can’t wait for them to bring in other people. A nice FMF threesome for him, then a night of several hard cocks for her. Sounds like fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue. Screw the nasty troll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story has potential. But, it was a painful read because of the lack of commas and basic sentence structure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous