The LIT Writer's Dream Pt. 01

Story Info
A silly look at an average day of the Literotica writer.
825 words
4.65
1.3k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in the dimly lit corner of the fancy, Hollywood restaurant, drinking expensive wine because I make so much with my side hustle writing for Literotica. The tall waitress with the DD breasts in a black shirt and tight black slacks that hug her perfect ass, sees me typing on my phone. I try to be discreet, hiding the screen if I see her walking my way.

When she stops to refill my wine glass, she asks "Girlfriend?"

I'm a bit surprised and distracted by the question. "Hm, what?"

"Most people who hide their phones when I come by are writing love letters. Sexy messages to a lady or a guy. Judging by the giant bulge in your pants that has every woman in the room staring and drooling, it must be a steamy one. I was just wondering who it's for, in your case."

I smiled at her assumption. "Which would you prefer it be?"

With a quick glance toward the host stand, she helped herself to a sip of my wine. "Personally? I hope it's a girlfriend. That would mean you're straight and I would have a chance with you. And your bulge. Because I have no respect for other women if they can't hand in to their guy.

"What if I told you the people I'm writing to are both?"

Her eyes got wide and her fingers drifted between the buttons of her blouse. "You're bi? That is so hot. You're writing to your boyfriend and girlfriend in the same letter? So they know about each other. Is he bi, too?"She had opened her shirt and was pinching her nipples through the bra. "Does he fuck her as well, or do you suck each other and do ass stuff while she watches?"

I reached across the table to pull her shirt closed. "I guess I better explain before you get fired. I write erotica."

"Porn?" She said a little too loudly.

I shrugged. "Porn usually refers to movies. What I write is meant to be read."

"Like while I touch myself."

"Or with a partner. I have one couple who send me home videos of them reading my stories out loud to one another. It begins innocently enough, but then it gets more wild as they follow the story."

"They fuck on camera?"

I nodded.

"For you?"

"Well, not just for me. After I approve the use of my material, they post a link in the comments section of that story so all my readers can watch."

She leaned across the table and lowered her voice, "I am going to cum just sitting here talking about it. Does that embarrass you?"

"Why should it embarrass me? You're the one who will have to go back to work smelling of cum. I'm flattered"

"What are your stories about? Can you send me a link?"

I tapped the phone screen. "Done."

"Most are just quick wanking material. Boy meets girl. Girl notices boy has big dick. Girl is unrealistically attracted to him. Offers to give him sex within five minutes into the story. And she's always on the pill or some other reason why he doesn't need a condom, despite all the indications that she's the town slut and is probably dripping with STDs. They find a supply closet or dark corner or empty apartment and they fuck. I use words like thrust and between and lick and pussy,"

"And cunt?" She added

"Cunt I save for when the sex is really heating up. Like anal. The woman in the story can't shut up about how big he is and he's the best duck she's ever had. And all this without knowing each other's names.

"Duck?"

"Autocorrect hates obscenities. Duck, luck, pudding, count, ash. Read enough of my work and you'll find them all, no matter how many times I edit it. Usually near the end when I've worked myself up and I'm typing one-handed."

"You said they do anal?" She asked wiggling her butt on the bench, anxiously.

"Sometimes, but that's not for everyone, so often I leave it out."

"Too bad."

"I know"

She stood up and switched benches, sliding in close to me. She started rubbing the large bulge at my crotch. "My shift ends in five minutes. How about you meet me at my car in the parking garage. It's usually empty this time of night. I'm on the pill so you don't need a condom.

Five minutes later we were in the large back seat of her tiny car. "My god, you're so bug," she screamed as I pushed my huge duck into her tight pudding. After I cummed she pulled off and sucked my cocktail "That's thr best sec I've ever heard. Now flick me in the ash you nasty man so I can luck your shut-covered cuck while you suck my clot until I'm screaming your name."

"What is my name?"

"Flick if I know."