All Comments on 'The Literotica Olympics Day 12'

by lucky-E-leven

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEalmost 20 years ago
The hottest one yet!!!

This is your best yet sweets. Well rounded and totally hot!

Fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Yep, HOT is right!

Lucky, this IS the hottest one yet! Superb writing, you did a great job. Well, I'm wet...

Lou :p

BelegonBelegonalmost 20 years ago
Work well rewarded

Lucky, the craft and hard work you put into this is so obvious and I was very pleased to be allowed to judge. I do like to watch as well as read! The "countdown"! Great idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
SPANK!

Still squirming and trying hard not to fall off my chair. A serious turn on. Beautiful flow. I'm impressed (and i got to play with cloudy *grin*)

Wonderful job, Lucky! Fit for Lesbian category as a stand alone besides the olympic series.

simply, AWESOME.

vella~

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahalmost 20 years ago
wow...

Forgive me, I'm having a hard time with words at this precise moment. DAMN!!!!! That was one of the best written and hottest stories I've ever read. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go read it a hundred times more.

cloudycloudyalmost 20 years ago
Sizzlin'!

I think you've set the bar for the rest of the Olympics almost impossibly high! Helluva hot story, Lucky!

Honey123Honey123almost 20 years ago
Riveting

Lucky, that was incredibly hot! I am tingling all over!!

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasalmost 20 years ago
Lucky

The lit olympics has been a fun time for all and some great stories have come out, those that tickle the funny bone and some that tickle a little lower.

There is a saying, for when you finally break the last barriers that separate your work from good to great. They say you have arrived. After reading this one, I have to say.

You have arrived. Enjoy the rareified air, few people ever get a story that is so complete from mind to paper.

-Colly

p.s. thanks for pairing me with the gosling :)

sailorm72003sailorm72003almost 20 years ago
The best yet

The best!

Nothing more to say- this is your best yet: well written, engaging and hot.

Sailor

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
(Almost forgot to vote LOL)

Too keen to comment heheee

Easily one of the best chapters in this saga!!!

Fantastic job lucky!!!!!

dm xoxoxooxox ;-)

matriarchmatriarchalmost 20 years ago
awed and speechless

Lucky.......Once again you have rendered me almost incoherent. An incredible piece of work. I hardly know what to say. I'm still stunned at the combination of ingenuity, imagination and consumate skill that produced this piece. I was there, watching, breathless. Wow.

Mat xxxxx

cheerful_deviantcheerful_deviantalmost 20 years ago
Gold Metal Performance!

Incredible lucky, absolutly incredible! Great reading and incredibly hot! You are now the high mark for all the rest of the Lit Olympics stories to aim for.

P.S. Thanks for letting my judge Colly & Gosling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Oh, lucky!

Excellent writing - hot and sexy and naughty and fun! And I really love the character pairings! Damn! (I think I need to find Honey very soon!) *grin* Lit Olympics are in full gear with this erotic addition! Well done, lucky!

MorganaMorganaalmost 20 years ago
Loved it

Wonderfully sexy and witty! Very nice use of detail. Seems like you had fun writing this and you definitely conveyed that sense of frivolity and heat. More more!!

Carl EastCarl Eastalmost 20 years ago
Another winner

Good one Lucky, I really enjoyed that.

Carl

minsueminsuealmost 20 years ago
I'm emoticonless!!

*insert little bowing guy here*

You've left me speechless, Lucky. Damn, THAT takes talent! :D

- Mindy

:D (one more for the smile)

Lady_KitLady_Kitalmost 20 years ago
Marvelous!

You leave me breathless and wanting more, as always.

damppantiesdamppantiesalmost 20 years ago
Great God!

Ok, heartbeat finally back to normal. Now I can comment. That was THE hottest story I've read in a while. And I was crazy about you earlier, now I don't know how I'm going to manage.

Joseki KoJoseki Koalmost 20 years ago
Wow Lucky

that was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending

Very well written and full of prtovocative ideas and theames

impressiveimpressiveabout 19 years ago
Phenomenal

The story telling blows me away, and the competition makes me squirm. You tell a wicked tale, woman. Makes me wish I'd been hangin' in the AH when the Lit Olympics were conceived. ~Imp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous