All Comments on 'The Little Red Pill Ch. 04'

by Quixerotic1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More! More by Jove!

Seriously, this is amazing. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s incredibly romantic...

The increased sense of smell and only being attracted to your chosen mate, very very romantic even if it does nix the idea of group sex.

Normally I despise ‘breeder type stories’ but this is completely different, for a start they’re both consenting and both want a baby.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just plain fun

It's the combination of the sex and the slightly offbeat story, but this is just a ton of fun. Glad I found this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

This is so fantastic, I LOVE that it's even got a built in fidelity function, and that they are becoming more comfortable and excited with quirks and kinks... still waiting for the other shoe. I assume it will be at the end of the week?

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 3 years ago
Anticipation

This is such a slow build, we're what, day 3, 2nd pill?

The changes thus far are stunning and there's so much ahead and, of course, I'm still waiting for that other shoe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuixerotic1@Quixerotic1
I have always enjoyed a particular type of erotica, the kind that focuses on our own base desires overcoming our sense of reason or decorum. Through fantasy or far flung science, my characters explore their sexuality's limits, often with transformative results. For everyth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES