The Live-In Ch. 01

Story Info
The introduction of Jason Rose.
56.4k words
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOGUE:

The year is 2055.

The United States economy has all but crumbled, leaving the citizens of the nation in shambles. If they didn't already have a job secured, didn't already live a life of wealth or if they weren't in school full-time (this was, of course, a free gift to families of children 18 years of age or younger, but college tuition was through the roof, setting all-time highs, effectively causing enrollment numbers to decline), then the citizens of the US were left to fend for themselves. Left to struggle to survive.

Everyone for themselves.

In an effort to keep tabs on any money flow within the country, the US government has declared a war on "street crimes". Theft and sales of stolen property would cost someone a minimum of 25 years in prison. Banks, jewelry stores, and the likes of either one were now staffed 24/7 with ex-military members who were armed and instructed to use force to handle those dumb enough to try and rob the places. Human traffickers were captured and used for practice targets for the ex-military security personnel or were sent to murderers' row and used for prisoners to blow off steam, whether through violence or sexual means. Anyone involved with drug trafficking, sellers or buyers alike, were immediately given the death sentence...and as a slap in their face, all executions were to be issued by lethal injection. Anyone caught selling their bodies for sex were sent to a special prison in their state for life. There, they would be secluded and cut off from any human contact for the rest of their lives.

The US government had essentially adapted a "fuck around and find out" mentality, and it was working. Street crime had dropped by 96%. Those who were still active in these crimes had either been fortunate enough to avoid those pursuing them, or had been customers of the Five Roses Club, an exclusive business owned and operated by Jason Rose, a former politician who dug deep for his clients, finding and weeding out other politicians, judges, and even A List celebrities who all had an addiction to sex.

Soon, Jason will meet Adam Montgomery, a 21 year old college student on the verge of finishing his degree to become a surgeon, whom over the next several years will become one of the biggest and brightest in the field. But, for today, Adam is struggling, and in need of some support. He will turn to Jason in a brief act of desperation, but little does he know what is about to happen to the course of his life. He is about to be forced to adapt and change his life plans, and it's all due to reaching out to Jason and asking for help. Jason has a plan for Adam right off the bat, but first, he is setting Adam up during his "audition" so to speak, and Adam has absolutely no idea.

Soon, Jason will make Adam his new live-in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part I: THE RISE OF JASON ROSE

Jason Rose had made a fortune over the last several years. Having been a fifth generation politician, he decided to pursue other means of building his fortune. As much as his family had enjoyed spending their time making a fortune in the world of politics, Jason learned early on that there was a major driving force for politicians, and that force was sex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the day of his 18th birthday, July 13th, 2018, Jason's mother, Diane, had taken Jason to spend time with his father, Jack, at Jack's office. Not only was it her goal to give the two a chance to strengthen their bond, but she was also wanting Jason to get some insight to the political world, preparing him for his career in politics. Jason had been to Jack's office dozens of times over the last two years or so, so it was no issue for him to walk right past the front desk without signing in and hop on the elevator to the 15th floor of his father's office building to visit his father.

As the elevator rose up inside the building, Jason had looked forward to being greeted by Tracy Waterson, his father's personal secretary. Tracy was a beautiful blonde woman, blue eyes, perfectly tanned from head to toe (or so Jason assumed), with a tall, slender body. She somehow managed to have an amazing set of tits, which Jason had assumed were fake, but terrific nonetheless, as well as an incredibly toned ass, results of years of doing her squats in her workouts. She was 23 years old, and quite frankly, Jason had masturbated to the thought of fucking her several times since he first saw her three years ago. She was always the first one to greet him as soon as he walked off the elevator, flashing that bright smile of hers, and always wearing the tightest blouses, unbuttoned enough to show of a healthy amount of her perfect cleveage, but never truly revealing her tits.

On his 18th birthday though, Tracy was not there.

Assuming she was off for the day, Jason walked past Tracy's desk and made his way to his father's office, a little bummed out that he wouldn't get to see the hot blonde on his special day. As he drew closer to the shut door of his father's office, Jason started to walk in, but the sound of his father's voice on the other side stopped Jason in his tracks. It sounded like his dad was talking to someone. Maybe an important phone call? His enquiring mind needed to know, so Jason put an ear up to the door to listen in.

"What a good little slut. Suck that dick!"

Jason was in shock. His dad was getting blown by some random woman instead of Jason's mom. Not that he wanted that thought in his mind, but it should be his mom! It should be...then it hit Jason like a ton of bricks.

Tracy was sucking his dad's dick.

Tracy. Hot, blonde, sweet little Tracy, with that beautiful smile, those bright doe eyes, that unmistakable innocence of hers. Somehow, she was talked into sucking off Jason's 55 year old father. Maybe he was ramming it down her throat against her will? Jason's cock got a little stiff at the thought.

"I've got to see this." Jason said to himself, opening the door to the office. "Hey dad! Just wanted to stop by and---"

His words were cut off at the sight. His father, sitting back in his chair, smiling directly at Jason, as Tracy was down on her knees, bobbing her head up and down where Jack's dick would be, her body completely naked as her clothes laid in a pile on the floor. Jason was left speechless at the sight of the gorgeous blonde's bare ass pointing right at him.

"Happy birthday kid. Your mom told me you were coming in, so I thought I'd give you your present now." Jack said with a smirk. Tracy stopped sucking away at Jack's dick, and turned to look at Jason. Her gorgeous smile lit up across her face.

"Hey Jason! Your dad says you're 18 now. So, now I have no reason not to fuck you!" she looks up at Jack, who simply nods his head in approval. "Come over here and let me see that thing up close."

Jason stood in place, still in a bit of a state of shock as he admired Tracy's nude body. He had seen plenty of naked women online and he had seen his girlfriend in the nude a few times as he lost his virginity to her a couple of years earlier, but Tracy was on a whole different level. She was damn near flawless. Her ass was tight and perfectly round, her tits were amazingly perky and she had one pierced nipple (which was always a turn on for Jason), and she had a nice core with a few strong abs on the surface of her stomach. Jason imagined her naked thousands of times, but he never imagined she would be this stunning. He's wanted to fuck her for years, and now it looked like he might have that chance...and it scared him. Tracy noticed immediately.

"Aww that's okay buddy. I'll come to you then." she said, motioning for Jack to follow her over as she crawled towards Jason on her hands and knees. The sight of this made Jason nearly rock hard. Even if his dad was in the same room with the same woman.

Tracy reached her destination, and immediately reaches for Jason's zipper on his jeans. She unzips them and places her fingers inside the fly, fishing for Jason's dick. It didn't take but a second as Jason was nearly full mast at this point.

"Oh fuck, you're packing aren't you?" Tracy said, finally pulling Jason's cock out through the fly of his jeans. Jason was pretty blessed downstairs, his cock measuring 8 inches long when fully erect, and about 2.5 inches wide. He could have easily made a career in porn, but he chose not to. Tracy strokes Jason's dick, attempting to get it fully erect even though he was already there. She smiles up at him and flicks her tongue on the head of Jason's dick. Jason takes a sharp breath and Tracy and Jack both laugh.

"It's okay son. She won't bite." Jack said. "Well...she won't bite that part of you. Show him."

And with that, Tracy sucks Jason's cock all the way to the base of his shaft. Clearly, not the first time she's sucked a dick, but Jason couldn't give a shit. Right now, his cock was in her mouth and that's all he cared about. Jason watched down as the hot blonde made his cock appear and disappear time and time again, not even struggling the slightest bit. Jason's girlfriend, Rachel, could barely take half of Jason's manhood in her mouth before she was gagging and coughing, tears forming at her eyes after about 3 or 4 strokes with her mouth. Tracy was sucking Jason's dick like it was almost nothing, and she was damned good at it too.

"Holy....fuck." Jason muttered, causing Tracy to laugh a little as she continued to throat his dick. The vibration of her laughing felt good on Jason's dick.

"Sweet little Tracy here doesn't have a gag reflex. She could throat that cock of yours all fucking day and never once would she gag. Ain't that right sweetheart?" Jack looked down at Tracy as she had her mouth full of his son's cock. She nodded and answered the best she could, but it came out a mumbled noise. She was starting to get sloppy with her blowjob, drool falling to the floor in strings as it fell off of Jason's dick. Jack had been on the receiving end of many of those blowjobs, but he had been waiting for the day that he could finally share the experience with his only son. By the end of this session, Tracy would be taking both of their cocks and sperm.

As Jack watched his only son receive a blowjob from his gorgeous secretary, the blood continued to rush to his cock, still hard from just a few moments ago when it was his cock invading Tracy's throat. He shifted his eyes down from Tracy's head bobbing back and forth to watching her ass as she rocked back and forth on her knees. He loved watching her ass cheeks jiggle slightly with every movement. He caught a slight peek at her pussy as she moved herself on her knees, and he noticed how wet she was making herself. Her juices were making her pussy shine just so slightly, but she hadn't even touched herself. She was getting off by sucking dick.

Jack felt that he should reward her.

"Tracy, stop." Jack ordered, much to Jason's disapproval.

"Dad, what the fuck?! She was doing great!" Jason said, looking down at Tracy as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and flashed that killer smile.

"Yes son, I know. She's a natural cocksucker. A true pro. But, looking down at her pussy, it looks to me as if she's wanting a little attention herself." Jack says, pointing down to Tracy's pussy, causing her to finally reach down and touch herself, pulling her hand back in a state of shock when she realized how wet she had gotten."

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry Mr. Rose!" Tracy said as her face turned a few shades of red. "I'm just...enjoying this."

"First of all, when we're doing things like this, it's Jack, not Mr. Rose..." Jack said, leaning down and lifting her chin up to make her look him in the eye.

"I'm sorry Mr. Ro...Jack."

"That's better. Now, what is "this" that you're enjoying so much that it's making you gush?"

"Well...THIS." Tracy motions her hands towards the two hard cocks within inches of her on either side.

"You're enjoying sucking two dicks?" Jason asked. "You've got an oral fetish...nothing wrong with that!" Jason steps forward once more, aiming his cock towards Tracy's mouth, causing her to giggle and blush more. She places a hand on it instead and lightly strokes it.

"Well yeah, that's obvious. I've done that before. But...never a father and son duo. That's hot as fuck!" Tracy said, now reaching for Jack's cock as he inched closer to her. Jack and Jason look at each other, neither saying a word. Jason arches an eyebrow up and Jack grins, giving Jason a nod in agreement.

"Well Tracy...let's take things further for you. Suck us both together. Then, when the time is right...we'll fuck you."

Tracy's face lights up and her smile grows once more. She looks at her boss and his son, then stares at both of their dicks, each one drawing closer to her face as she remains on her knees. Between Jason's 8 inch thick cock and Jack's 7.5 inch thick cock, Tracy is living out a huge fantasy of hers.

"You mean...two cocks inside me? A father and son duo fucking me together?"

"One in each hole, or one can take your mouth while the other gets your pussy." Jack said, as Jason stood there in silence, too horny to say much at the moment.

"We can do all of it." Tracy said, biting her bottom lip. "But, I need you both to finish inside my pussy."

"Whoa, I can't do that. I...Rachel will..." Jason stuttered, worried that there's a chance his girlfriend would find out about what was happening.

"Don't worry buddy. I'm clean and I'm on the pill. No kids in my future unless I say so." Tracy said, reassuring Jason that it was okay. "Besides...your dad will be taking my pussy. I'm willing to bet that uptight girl you're dating has never let you up her ass before..." And she was absolutely right. Rachel had put a stop to anal sex before it ever even happened for Jason. She was a nice sweet girl, but her skills in bed weren't great.

"...so, when you've had enough of my throat, you're going in my asshole." Tracy said, pulling Jason and Jack's cocks closer to her face. "But for now, I want to do this."

Tracy turned her face towards Jason's cock and started sucking away once more, bringing his hard cock back to life and making it even harder. After a few seconds, she switched focus to Jack's cock and gave him the same effort. With the father and son both enjoying themselves, Tracy continued to go from one cock to another, sucking fast and sloppy, coating both dicks in thick layers of spit. Then she stopped and looked up at the two men.

"Okay boys...I've done this before. Don't get weirded out." Tracy said with a smile. She then opened her mouth wide and put the heads of both men's cocks in her mouth at the same time. She managed to slide her tongue around enough to make sure that the two dicks were now touching each other, then she sucked her lips shut around both. She was giving head to both men together.

As she continued to toy with the heads of the two cocks with her tongue, Jason and Jack took turns thrusting a little more of their members into Tracy's mouth, making their cocks rub together even more than they were. Even though it was a little weird doing this with his dad, Jason couldn't help but feel slightly turned on at the feeling of his cock rubbing back and forth on another man's cock. This was the first experience he'd ever have with another man, but little did he know that it would be far from his last.

As the lust in the air grew more intense, Jason had felt like a completely new person. He was realizing in this moment just how much he was missing out on with sex. He had only been with Rachel over the last couple of years, but as far as he could tell, she had maxed out on what she was willing to do with him. Tracy, on the other hand, was showing her appreciation for his cock. She knew what to do, and she was absolutely willing to do it. Jason knew then and there that this wouldn't be the last time he fucked her, with or without his dad.

"Alright girl. Get up and go bend over my desk. Jason, you go fuck her mouth on one side. I'll get her pussy going." Jack had instructed. Tracy took the two cocks out of her mouth, once again wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, and flashed a smile.

"Alright...time to get in a father-son sandwich!" Tracy said joyfully. She walked over towards Jack's open desk, moving chairs away from it, bent over and grabbed one side of it with both hands, and planted her feet firmly into the carpet on the floor, spreading her legs just enough. "Come stand in front of my face Jay." she said.

"It's Jason." he corrected her. "Only those I care about can call me Jay." As she opened her mouth to reply, Jason shoved his entire 8 inches in, grabbing the back of her head and two handfuls of hair to get a good grip. He started pounding away, facefucking this hot woman like he was a porn star, causing her to drool even more than she was.

"Atta boy son. Give it to her!" Jack said as he lined up his cock to Tracy's dripping pussy. "Good girl. I won't need any lube here." And with that, Jack had pushed his cock deep inside Tracy. She moaned in appreciation, the vibrations on Jason's cock making him feel better. Within seconds, both men were ramming this woman with everything they had.

For the next five minutes or so, the Rose men thrust into Tracy's mouth and vagina, sometimes timed in sync with each other, other times one would slide in while the other was sliding out. Not only was she taking on two dicks, but the idea of it being a father and son was a huge turn on to Tracy. She was living an unexpected fantasy of hers and it finally got to be too much.

With Jason's cock deep in her mouth and throat, Tracy started moaning and screaming as Jack was hammering away at her pussy. She was coming.

"Ah, good girl!" Jack said, gritting his teeth together and slamming even harder into Tracy. "Nice and tight...gushing wet on my cock while choking on my son's!" Jack took one hand off of the side of her hips that he was using like a handlebar, and smacked her hard on the ass. This brought out a squeal as she continued to throat Jason's dick. Jack looked up and saw Jason standing there watching his father hammer away at Tracy.

"Want to switch places son? It is your birthday after all." Jack said with a smile, causing Jason to look up out of his hypnosis and smile at his dad.

"Fuck yes. I need that pussy!"

"Atta boy! Just don't cum in her yet. You need to try her ass too. Get all three holes filled." Jack said, smacking Tracy's ass once more, causing her to scream a little as Jason pulled his drool covered cock out if her mouth. As Jason walked around to take his place to fuck Tracy doggy style, Jack laid into Tracy with a few more solid thrusts, smacking her ass once more. When Jason was there, Jack pulled out of Tracy, and she let out a little groan.

"Uhh fuck. That was good Jack. That was-oooooh fuck! He's big!" Tracy panted, catching her breath from Jason's steady facefucking she was on the receiving end of, only then to have her pussy filled by an even larger cock than that of her boss. "Oh my God he's so big. Ohhhh fuck!" No sooner than he was inside, Jason started pounding away on Tracy's pussy. She tried to tighten her vagina and grip his cock more, but at this point, his cock filled her pussy so much that it was already tight.

"Like that cock, huh?" Jack asked and Tracy nodded. "Just wait until he's inside that tight ass of yours!" Tracy moaned at the thought and at the dick plowing in and out of her. Jack then grabbed a handful of Tracy's hair, pulling down and making her look up to his eyes. He had a huge smile on his face.

"Now open wide and clean your juices off my dick!" Jack said, forcing his cock inside Tracy's mouth, fucking her throat as he just did to her pussy...hard, fast, and deep. Once again, the office of Jack Rose is filled with the sounds of bodies slapping, Tracy spitting and slurping on cock, and the gorgeous blonde moaning as she takes on the father and son duo.