The Live-In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason had called her and left her a message while she was at work a couple of hours ago. It sounded like he was calm but nervous at the same time. Even though they were both young at 18, they had been together as a couple for the last three years, and in her eyes, it seemed as though things were great. They had lost their virginity to each other, and she believed that he was happy with what little effort she had put into their sex life. To be honest, his large member seemed like it would be too big for her to handle, so she only gave into what she felt comfortable with.

Outside of that, they seemed to be happy. Jason had been slowly starting to focus on a political career, following the last 4 generations of Rose men in his family, and Rachel was absolutely okay with that. The Rose family had done incredibly well in their careers, and as a result, they were sitting on several generations worth of wealth. Although she never asked exactly how much, she knew that there was a fortune of at least a few million dollars to the family's name.

Jason never showed off as a rich kid in school. He was offered the chance for private schooling and he declined. He told his parents early on that he never wanted to feel "above" the kids he went to school with, and he insisted on going to public school all his school career. He busted his ass to get decent grades and kept strictly A's and B's throughout. He played basketball and baseball, but he refused to be seen as the star player of either team. In basketball, he set the school record for career assists, spending more time passing the ball to his teammates than taking the shots himself. In baseball, he played 2nd base as his position of choice, providing the role of a backup for the pitcher on occasion, but more often than not helping out with several double plays in his career.

Any recognition he got was earned at his hand. Not due to his last name.

So, when Jason told Rachel that he was accepting a position at his father's office building, she was a little surprised. Jason never wanted things handed to him just because of his family tree. Even at the young age of 18, Jason had success on the brain. He had only done a summer-time internship at his dad's office a few years ago as a way to payback a debt. His dad bought Jason's first car, a nice, older Camaro, as soon as he was about to turn 16 and get his license. As much as Jason appreciated the gift, he felt inclined to work as an intern that summer, doing smaller inconvenient tasks for others working for Jack. It was a big purchase, and Jason wanted to pay his dad for it. Maybe there was another big purchase that Jason was trying to pay back. Then, the thought hit Rachel...

"Did he buy me a ring?" she said outloud to herself before she stepped into the building. Was Jason about to propose?

If only the naive young woman had any clue what she was about to experience, she would have handled things a little bit better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The elevator dings and the doors open. Rachel has made it to the top floor of Jack Rose's office building. She had only been up here a few times, but Rachel was still blown away at how big and open this top floor was. The lobby area held a single desk for the secretary, and a few nice leather chairs and couches set up around coffee tables. It looked like a fancy doctor's office waiting room.

When Rachel got off the elevator, there was nobody around. She held her hands down in her pockets of her favorite jeans, patiently waiting for her boyfriend to show up at any moment. Instead, the door to Jack's office opened up and out came the smiling, giggling blonde woman. She pulled the door shut to Jack's office, and turned to walk to her desk. She spotted Rachel standing in front of the elevator doors and flashed her a smile.

"Hi! Can I help you?" Tracy asked professionally. She honestly had no idea at the moment who Rachel was. Rachel's face scrunched up for a moment as she looked Tracy up and down. Even as a straight woman, Rachel couldn't help but notice how attractive Tracy was.

"She's like a taller Scarlett Johansson." Rachel thought to herself as she checked the blonde out. "I wonder how much time she spent with her legs spread to land this job..." she continued in her own head, causing her eyes to roll. Tracy noticed Rachel's eye rolling and immediately dropped the smile.

"Ma'am. Can I help you?" Tracy repeated once more, this time with a little more aggressive approach. Rachel was caught by surprise at this, and decided that she didn't need to be friendly with Tracy at all now.

"Well..." she looks at the name card on Tracy's desk before continuing. "...Tracy, I'm here to see my boyfriend, not the help." she said with a smirk. "So, you can point me in the right direction of Jason Rose, you can carry on doing...well, whatever it is you do off your knees in the boss's office." Rachel felt a sense of pride wash over her. She hadn't even known this girl at the desk, but she immediately had a hatred for her.

Tracy gritted her teeth as she stared a hole through Rachel. "I'm about to wreck this bitch..." she thinks to herself. She picks up the phone and dials the extension to Jack's office where Jason is working until his own office is complete.

"Hey Jay. Rachel is here to see you." Tracy said, a slight grin on her face. Rachel's eyes narrow and she stares daggers into Tracy. "Jay" was something that Jason had considered as a "pet name" and only let a few people in his life address him as such. He had only given Rachel the okay to call him Jay after 7 months of dating. Why the fuck was this blonde bimbo allowed to?

Tracy hangs up the phone and flashes a smile towards Rachel. It had been absolutely sarcastic on Tracy's end, but she didn't care. She was going to get into Rachel's head one way or another.

"Jay said come in. He'll gladly talk with you now." Tracy said, motioning a hand towards the office door. Rachel never broke her stare as she walked right up to Tracy, only separated by the oak desk in the area.

"Jason.. Mr. Rose to you, bitch." Rachel said directly to Tracy's face. Tracy just smiled in response.

"I've been called worst by better honey. Jay will see you now." Tracy returned, batting her eyes in a mocking manner at Rachel. "He's got a busy afternoon planned, so it should be brief."

Rachel said no more in the moment. She glared at Tracy for another moment before turning towards the office door. Before she walked in, she had a thought. She turned to Tracy, who was still smiling at her.

"How the fuck did you know my name? I never said it." Tracy's smile grows once more.

"Oh you know...Jay's told me all about you. All. About. You." her smile turns into her mocking a yawn, acting like she was bored with the conversation. Rachel couldn't find anything else to say. Tracy hit the button at the desk, the lock of the office door clicked, and Rachel walked inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as she stepped inside the surprisingly large office, now equipped with a second desk, computer, and a variety of different odds and ends, Rachel shut the door behind her, staring once more at the face of the smiling blonde bitch at the receptionist desk. Someway, somehow, Rachel would talk Jason into getting the bitch fired.

"Hey Rach." Jason's voice almost echoed in the openness of the office. This immediately brought a smile to Rachel's face and she turned around to give her boyfriend a hug. Except, he wasn't behind her directly. He had pulled out a chair on one side of his desk and motioned for her to take a seat. She was taken back a little bit, but with his new job in the world of politics, Rachel figured that he was trying to get some work done while talking with her...killing two birds with one stone so to speak. She accepted this and walked over to take her seat. Instead of sitting in the open chair beside her, Jason made his way to the other side of the desk and sat down.

"Hey baby! How's the new job working out for you? I haven't seen you in a few weeks since you took the job, but I figured you were busy and ---" Jason held up a hand to get Rachel to stop talking for a minute.

"Let me stop you here for a second Rach." Jason said, cutting her off. "I called you here so we could talk, but I do have a pretty busy afternoon planned...so, I'll do the talking, if that's okay?"

"Yeah, sure babe. What's up?"

"Well, I called you here to discuss things. Discuss our future I guess."

As soon as the words came out of Jason's mouth, Rachel immediately got butterflies in her stomach. This was the moment. Jason wanted to get this done, so they could plan out their future together. He was about to propose!

"Rachel, I'm breaking up with you."

The joy and excitement Rachel had came crashing down like an old building at a demolition. He wasn't proposing. Jason had called her here to dump her.

"Jay...baby...what are you----"

"It's Jason."

Those 2 words knocked the wind out of her sails. Any high feeling she had was now completely and totally gone.

"But....why?" Rachel asked, struggling to fight back the tears in her eyes. She was losing the battle. Jason noticed and handed her the box of tissues on his desk.

"Here's the thing. You've been great over these last several years. You really have. I've learned a lot about life and relationships with you. But...this job..." Jason had this speech planned out for at least the last week. "This job is taking up a lot of my time and life. Honestly. It wouldn't be fair to keep you waiting on the sidelines while I figure out my career. " Jason reached over his desk and grabbed Rachel's hand that was resting there, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "You don't deserve that. "

Rachel looked down at Jason's hand holding hers, probably for the last time. She was accepting his reasoning. She briefly looked up at Jason. He had a look of concern on his face, but he smiled at her. His smile could always calm her down. Perhaps that's why he chose to go into politics. He had a gift of working people, helping sway their emotions or thoughts one way or the other. She smiled back.

"Okay Jason. I'll move on. I will miss you. But, I hope we can at least stay fri---"

Rachel was cut off by the vibration and light of Jason's phone on the desk. Her eyes darted down to see what it was. It was a text message. She didn't see anything that was said, but the name that popped up on the screen was enough to send her into a rage.

The name read Tracy.

"Oh my God...you fucking bastard!"

Jason grabbed his phone and pulled it away. The damage had been done.

"You're fucking the bitch secretary?!"

"Rachel stop. You don't know what---" Jason tried to say, but was quickly cut off by a slap across the face. His eyes went from being sympathetic for the woman he spent the last several years of his life with, to being filled with a rage. He kept himself in check, and refused to retaliate, but when she slapped him again, I had enough.

"Get the FUCK out of my building!" Jason growled, rising to his feet and slamming his hands on his desk.

"You mean your daddy's building...you good for nothing waste of life! I can't believe I wanted to be with you...support you...start a family with you... live a successful life through you!" Rachel choked back the tears as much as possible, but in the moment, she had laid out what her game plan had been. In her words, she wanted a future with him. But, deep in her mind, heart, and soul, she knew what it really meant.

She wanted an easy ticket to a life of fortune.

Jason's glare at his now ex-girlfriend was strong enough to bore a hole through the hardest steel. Any questions he had about breaking it off with Rachel and pursuing a life of happiness with Tracy were now completely gone. He now felt like she had been using him all along. He was filled with rage.

"You'll get absolutely none of that from me, you pathetic bitch! I have a box of your shit at the house, packed up and ready. Get the fuck out of this building, go get it, and fuck off. We are done."

Jason picked up the phone on his desk and dialed an extension.

"I need security up here on the top floor. Now."

Rachel stares at Jason as he slams the phone down.

"Stay the fuck out of my life." he commanded. He turned towards the glass doors and stepped out to the balcony right outside the office. This balcony would come to play a major part in his life in the coming weeks, and Jason had no clue.

After taking a moment to breathe in some fresh air, Jason brought up his phone and opened the text from Tracy.

"Keep your chin up Jay. I promise to be everything she's not for you. I love the shit out of you!" Jason read the words on the screen. Immediately, his heart raced and his anger disappeared. This was the moment in his life that he officially felt it. He had to get it off his chest somehow. He smiled and typed it out.

"I love you."

His thumb hovered over the button for a moment. He wasn't sure if it was too early or not, but he didn't care. He wanted to take the chance. He hit send.

Immediately, his phone vibrated in his hand. Tracy replied back quickly. Jason had to see what she said. He opened it.

"Good. Then, let's make this official. I love you, Jay. Talk soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel stomps her feet and huffs her breath out as she walks out of the office, making her way directly towards Tracy. She was pissed and she was going to get in a few shots before security dragged her out if it was the last thing she would do.

"Aww, leaving already? Have a great after---" Tracy's sarcasm was cut off immediately with a thunderous slap across her face. She ate one of the hardest slaps she had ever gotten from another woman just now, but as Rachel was about to find out, Tracy didn't play around.

"I'm going to kick your ass you fucking slut!" Rachel went in for another slap, but was caught by surprise when Tracy caught her hand mid-strike. She looked on in surprise, then looked at Tracy just in time to catch a fist directly to her face. Rachel stumbled backwards, but Tracy grabbed the front of her blouse and pulled her back, punching her in the eye and then the mouth. Rachel fell to the floor with a thud, her blouse ripping down the front and exposing her breasts. Tracy jumped down on top of Rachel and gave her a solid slap across the face in retaliation. Rachel's eye was already starting to swell shut from the impact of Tracy's right hand, but the tears flowed immediately, her eye and mouth sore from the punches, her cheek stinging from the slap. Tracy grabbed a hand full of Rachel's hair and pulled her head up from the ground, hand ready to strike once more. Rachel screamed in pain and flinched. Tracy put her other hand down and grabbed the back of Rachel's head, leaning down to meet her face to face.

"Don't you ever fucking come near Jay again, you fucking cunt. Understood?" Tracy demanded, pulling Rachel's hair once more. Rachel nodded yes, tears rushing down her face. "Good. Oh, one more thing..." Tracy pulled Rachel's face towards hers and she planted an open mouth kiss onto Rachel's mouth, slipping her tongue inside and moving it around. Rachel did nothing at first, but then panicked and backed away. She looked at Tracy, who had a devilish grin on her face.

"...in case you're wondering, because I'm sure you never tasted it...that's what Jay's cum tastes like. Your loss, bitch."

Tracy stands up, just as the elevator dings, kicking Rachel in the ass as she rolls over to her side. Rachel looks down and sees her breasts exposed, and she pulls her arm over top of them to cover them as the security guard exits the elevator. Tracy turns to the security guard as he stares at Rachel, trying to get a glimpse of her tits.

"Tim...please take the trash out." Tracy said. Tim, the security guard motioned for Rachel to walk towards the door. Rachel stood still for a moment, glaring at Tracy. Tracy decided to play with Rachel and took a couple of steps forward, her hand balled into a fist, acting like she was going to throw another punch. Rachel threw her arms up in defense, exposing her tits as Tim got a great view. Tracy laughed when her plan had worked, and Rachel stood there embarrassed and ashamed of her nudity and fear of this blonde secretary. Tracy opened her desk drawer and grabbed a tee shirt, and threw it at Rachel.

"Here bitch. Cover yourself up with this. Just came in today."

Rachel quickly unfolded the shirt and put it on. She quickly looked down and saw what was on the shirt. It had a picture of 5 separate roses with their stems interlocked together. Under the picture, it simply said "Vote Rose". It was another slap in the face for Rachel. She just looked at Tracy, a defeated look on her face, blood trickling down the corner of her mouth, her eye mostly swollen shut, and her cheek a bright shade of red. Tracy stuck out a hand, raised a lone middle finger, and smiled once more.

"Get the fuck out of here."

"This way ma'am. I'll get you some ice in the lobby." Tim said, motioning to the elevator.

Defeated, Rachel turned and stepped onto the elevator. She knew this wasn't the last of her war with the blonde bitch. She was going to make sure she got hers. But, she clearly needed some help.

She knew just how to get it too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane Rose hadn't worked a single day in the last 19 years of her 21 years of marriage. Jack was 34 and she was 28 when they got married. After about 2 and a half years of marriage, Jason had finally come into their lives. After the first few years of their marriage with no luck in the parenthood department, Jack and Diane went and had themselves tested and checked to see what their fertility issues were. They were surprised to discover at that time that Jack's sperm count was way low. Almost none being produced even. The chances of the pregnancy were slim to none, but as luck would have it, Jack had just enough little swimmers to do the trick.

Jack was advised that this was almost impossible to repeat, but Jack insisted on getting a vasectomy just to be safe. Diane disagreed and told Jack not to worry about that and that she trusted the doctor at his word. Jack came to an agreement with his wife, and went about his life with her. At least, for a few years. When he started to sleep with his secretaries at his office, Jack went and had the vasectomy done just to make sure none of them were going home pregnant.

After Jason was born, Jack insisted that Diane quit her job and focus on being a mother. Diane had always wanted that to begin with, and after a few years in the political world, along with his inheritance from the passing of his father and mother, Jack and Diane were rather well off financially. She could afford to be a stay at home mother, so she gladly accepted the role.

As the years went on, Jack was spending more and more time doing his political rallies and behind the scenes work, causing a void to form in Diane's life. Their sex life was great at first, but between politics and parenthood, the spark between them slowly drifted away. This led to Diane picking up a habit of watching porn at home while Jack was away.

Time and time again, Diane tried to get Jack to the bedroom more often. At first it was buying lingerie. Then, she offered to bring in another female from time to time for a threesome. That happened a few times, but on the last time they had one, Jack told Diane that he had a fantasy to try out, and he presented her with a strap on dildo. He told Diane that he wanted to watch her fuck his secretary, Stephanie, so she was happy to oblige. As Jack watched on, his dick kept getting harder and larger, and Diane was anticipating him coming up and fucking her from behind. Instead, he chose to go fuck the secretary's mouth. Diane let him enjoy the moment, but the moment Stephanie left, Diane unleashed a wrath of jealousy on her husband.