The Live-In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay then. How about we take these to your office. You can give them a one-over to make sure they're safe...then, you can strip search me to make sure I'm not sneaking anything in..." she slides her hand down to his chest, making her way further down, finally coming to a stop on the elder man's dick, and giving it a firm, yet gentle squeeze as she spoke. His cock was growing harder by the second, bringing a smile to Diane's face. She bit her bottom lip, looking down at her hand placement, then once more up at Tim, before continuing her offer. "...that way you can find out whether or not I shaved my pussy this morning. If you guess right, maybe I'll reward you by sucking your soul out through this hard dick of yours." Diane whispered in Tim's ear, causing him to moan and his cock to twitch as she rubbed and squeezed through his slacks. She knew it then and there.

She had him.

"Well...what do you think? Shaved or natural?"

"Sh...shaved down to a strip." Tim said. Diane was taken back because he absolutely nailed it.

"Well...let's go find out. I hope you're ready." She turned around to walk away from his stand, lifting the back of her skirt to show off her bare ass cheeks. Tim brought up his radio and pressed a button.

"Hey Charlie. Come back to the security stand. I'm going to take my lunch early. I've got a visitor here for the next hour. Gonna spend my lunch hour in my office catching up." Tim said as Diane flashed a smile and wink.

"Right this way Diane."

Over the next 45 minutes, Diane Rose gave Tim the security guard a private strip show, teased him by grinding her naked body on his lap, and finished their time together by getting on her knees and sucking his dick with everything she had. She swallowed every last drop of his cum, and actually enjoyed spending time with the elder man. She wrote down her cell number and told him next time he could fuck her.

Tim was wrapped around Diane's finger. He would deliver the flowers to Jack in the afternoon, and Diane would go home and start streaming the video feed from the hidden camera.

The clock was running down. It was almost time.

Diane waited patiently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jason walked in the door, Tracy was sitting there at a table looking out a window. The young man stood there and looked at the woman he had fallen in love with, admiring her beauty from a short distance, and considering himself a very lucky man. Tracy broke out of her trance and turned her eyes towards Jason, a smile spreading across her face. She waved at him, and he walks to the table.

"Hey Jay! Thanks for coming." Tracy said, standing up to greet Jason with a hug and a small kiss. He held her chair back out for her, letting her sit down and then he took his seat. The two placed their orders right away, and when the waitress went back to the kitchen, Jason and Tracy locked eyes again.

"So, you're feeling better? Sounded like you were pretty sick based off what dad said earlier." Jason grabbed one of Tracy's hands as it laid on the table. Tracy's smile was lighting up the whole restaurant in Jason's mind.

"Well...yeah, I guess I'm feeling better. Just going to be something I have to get used to..." Tracy replied.

"What do you mean by that?" Jason asked. "Is everything okay?"

Tracy smiled at the concern Jason was giving. She knew how much he cared about her and it was evident here. She takes her hand from his and reaches into her purse, grabbing a couple of papers and placing them face down on the table in front of Jason. He's look of concern turned into a look of confusion, causing her to laugh.

"Yeah Jay. Everything is okay. We just need to figure something out." she nodded at the papers, waiting for Jason to flip them over. The moment he does, Jason's world changed permanently.

The papers were print outs of ultrasound images. Jason looked up with a wide eyed look, a smile creeping over his face.

"You're....pregnant?" Jason asked, his lip trembling as he did. Tracy tried to fight it, but couldn't stop the single tear rolling down her cheek. She nodded and Jason jumped up, giving Tracy a hug. "That's great!!! Oh my God that's great!"

"But....here's our problem...I'm about 10 weeks along." Tracy said, watching Jason try to count back in his head. She laughed and then offered to help. "Your birthday 'party'."

"So...I'm..."

"Either you or your dad." Tracy said, giving Jason a moment of both hope and sadness. "But, that's one reason why I asked you to meet me here today." Tracy said, grabbing Jason's hand as he sat back down.

"I'm not sure I follow. What's this place have to do with maybe being the baby's dad?" Jason asked, genuinely confused, making Tracy laugh again.

"My God, you're adorable! Not this place. The OB/GYN next to this place. That's where I went. I didn't give them EXACT details, but I told them that there's...more than one potential father. They told me that it's far more common these days and one of the standard things they do is DNA testing. They'll take samples of the mother's blood...which they have already..." she points at the bandage on the crease of her elbow. "...and they'll take blood samples of the potential fathers. I don't know all the science to it, but since I'm already this far along, they can get a DNA match and find out who the father is. It will take a few days but---" Jason cut her off.

"Let's eat, then we'll go over. Either way, whether it's my kid or a sibling, I'm going to raise this kid with you." Jason said, causing Tracy to shed a few more tears.

"Sorry.. these pregnancy hormones are a bitch." Tracy laughed as Jason wiped a tear from her cheek.

"It's okay. I love you and I'm 100% going to be this kid's daddy. Mine or not."

"Okay...I want to tell your dad though. Is that okay?" Tracy asked.

"Yes, he actually wants to talk to you anyway. I told him about us. He's wanting to talk to you and give his approval. But, don't be surprised if he asks for a...umm...'goodbye session'." Jason said, making Tracy laugh.

"Well, maybe just a bj. Everything else is yours." Tracy said, giving a devilish smirk.

"Oh yeah? I like that idea!" Jason leans over the table and gives Tracy a kiss. "Also...I want to tell your dad. I'd like to talk to him man to man. That way I either earn his respect or get my ass kicked, but at least it'll be out of the way." Tracy laughs.

"I mean, he's a strong supporter of your dad...but he's also a guard over at Harbor State Penitentiary...along with Uncle Kurt...so, either outcome is possible!" Tracy laughed. Jason felt the warmth of her smile and laughter fill his soul. He couldn't care less if her dad, Stan, was irate and broke every bone in his body, Jason was simply put in love. Possibly with the mother of his child.

"I'll take my chances. When is he off work?"

"He's off all day tomorrow. But, he gets off around 6 tonight. He always goes down to McClaren's for a couple of beers after work. You can't drink with him, but maybe you could warm him up with sliding some beer money to him on the bar. He's hard to miss."

"Okay. I'll go handle business with your dad then. You want to talk to my dad then?"

"Yeah I will. Give him...a goodbye...and tomorrow, we can make things official!"

"Okay gorgeous. It's a plan. Let's finish up here and go get the ball rolling to see which of us is the dad."

The unofficial couple finished their lunch, then walked to the doctor's office next door, where Jason offered a blood sample to test. As they were leaving, the two lingered by their cars for a moment, holding each other in a hug. They said "I love you" to each other and went about their day. Neither one knew what the following day would bring.

This was the last time Jason would see Tracy alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around 6pm, Jason found himself in a little bit of a bind. He was heading over to McClaren's to try to catch up with Tracy's dad, Stan, and break the news that Stan was going to be a grandfather, along with giving Stan the reassurance that Jason was ready and willing to take care of Tracy and the baby at any cost...including marriage. He knew he would be able to take care of them financially, and he was beyond ready to step up and take on the role of husband and father. He never expected to fall so hard or so fast, but he did and he was happy about it.

But, about 2 miles away from McClaren's, Jason's Camaro finally crawled to a stop, smoke spewing from the motor. Jason knew the day was coming that he would have to say goodbye to his first car, but he was severely upset that it had to happen now. Jason got out and popped the hood, a cloud of black smoke rolling out as soon as he did. There was nothing he could do. His Camaro sat dead on the side of the road.

After about 10 minutes, a black Dodge Ram comes up the road. The driver pulls over to help Jason out, and Jason is relieved. When he sees the words on the back of the driver's jacket through his back window, Jason feels a little more tense.

Harbor State. This had to be Stan.

The driver gets out of his truck, closes the door, and turns towards Jason. He is an intimidating man, standing a good 6 inches taller than Jason's 5'11" body. His head was shaved bald, his goatee trimmed nicely, but the man looked like a professional wrestler or an evil henchman. The guy was...to put it lightly...scary as hell.

"Hey kid. You alright?" he asked in a deep, gravelly voice. Jason looked at him, but said nothing. Right then and there, Jason was trying to force out the image of the man picking Jason up over his head and slamming him down over his knee...like Bane did to Batman in that movie...he was terrified.

"KID! You alright?!" the bald man said once more. Jason had to act quick.

"Y....yeah. I'm okay. My car took a shit on me." Jason said. The bald man nodded. He opened the back door of his truck, reached inside and grabbed a small bag of tools and some gloves. He closed the door and made his way to Jason. Jason gulped hard. The man stuck out his hand, offering a handshake.

"Well, kid. I'm Stan Waterson. I'm a prison guard, but I do some work on cars. Let's see if I can help." Jason took his hand and offered a proper, firm handshake. "Damn kid. That's a politician's hand shake you've got."

"That's fitting. My dad's a politician and I'm just now starting my career. I'm Jason. Jason Rose." Stan's eyes widen and he smiles.

"Son of a bitch. Jack Rose is your dad?"

"Yes sir. That's my old man."

"Well, I'm not normally a diehard political guy...but I'm a huge fan of your dad. Support the shit outta him. We actually go back a bit." Jason was caught off guard. Stan knew his dad? How? He had to find out. "Let's see what we can do."

After a few minutes of trial and error on the side of the road, Stan closed the hood of the Camaro and put his gloves away. He looked defeated in a way, but also had a look of determination. He was done here, but he wasn't done yet. He got back into his truck and grabbed a tow strap.

"Well, I think I've found your issue. But I can't do it here and now. I'll be happy to tow it back to my place and work on it. If I need to keep it overnight, I trust your old man enough to let you borrow my truck." Stan said, attaching one end of the strap to his hitch. "You good with that, kid?"

"Yes sir. Thank you so much!" Jason said, helping attach the other end to his Camaro. "Just tell me what I owe you."

"Not a God damned thing. Just make sure that you take care of her." Stan said without looking at Jason. Jason froze for a minute, and Stan finally looked his way, smiling and laughing. "Tracy...my daughter...you know...the secretary you've had the hots for over the years? She's told me all about you kid. She's pretty smitten with you, I'd say. If you're like your old man, then I know you've got a decent head on your shoulders. I've got no issue with you being with her."

Jason felt a wave of relief wash over him. This might be a little easier than expected. He decided he would break the news of Tracy's pregnancy and Jason accepted that responsibility no matter what. He truly hoped that the baby was his, but he wouldn't find out until the results were mailed to him within a few days. He could only find out sooner if he called in, but with his schedule coming up, he knew the time to call and talk privately just wouldn't be available. He opted to wait a few days. Regardless, in his eyes, the baby was his responsibility. He would step up and accept responsibility.

And that started today. He was going to tell Stan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truck came to a stop, and Jason made the final turn of the steering wheel as his Camaro rolled to a slow stop. Stan had Jason ride in the Camaro, using the steering to help male turns as the Ram pulled it to Stan's house. It was a quiet ride, but it gave Jason time to think about what to say. He didn't want to sugarcoat it, so he decided he was just going to be straightforward with Stan.

"Come on inside for a few minutes kid. I didn't get my after-work beer tonight. Got some in the fridge. You want one?"

"Thank you sir, but---"

"It's Stan. Call me sir one more time and I'll kick your ass." Stan said with a smile, lightly punching Jason on the shoulder. Jason returned the smile.

"Fair enough. Thank you...Stan...but, I'm only 18. Not old enough to drink."

"Kid, if you're old enough to fuck my daughter and get her knocked up, you're old enough to have your first beer."

Jason froze and was immediately terrified. Stan knew. Holy shit. Jason thought he was about to die. Stan just laughed.

"Come inside kid. She told me already. I approve, but I am going to talk to you." Stan said, turning from Jason and walking to his front door, unlocking the house and walking inside. Jason had no idea what to expect, but he knew he had to accept it. He followed Stan inside and was greeted with an open bottle of beer. Stan held the neck of his bottle to Jason, and offered a smile.

"Here's to fatherhood." Jason extended the neck of his bottle, clicked it against Stan's bottle, and raised his hand as he offered his own form of cheers.

"Here's to your daughter. I love her Stan." Jason said and the two men took a drink from the bottles. Stan motioned to the living room and offered Jason a seat on his couch. Stan took a seat in the recliner, and took another drink.

"So, tell me kid. Is it yours? Or is it Jack's?" Jason choked as he took another dip.

"I'm...I'm sorry?" Jason stuttered, no other words coming to his mind. Stan laughed it off and took a drink from his bottle.

"Hell kid, relax. Tracy has a wild spirit like her mother did. And, like I said...I've known your old man for a long fucking time... I was his security guard at that office building when he first bought it. Him and I used to tag team his old secretary, Stephanie, before she became my wife and Tracy's mom." Stan took another drink as Jason listened, wide eyed and mind blown. "Hell, that was nothing kid. Stephanie and I had an open marriage. She was and I am bisexual. She even gave Jack the idea of having your mom fuck her with a strap on while she sucked away at your old man. They called that a spitroast back then. That only happened once though. Jack repaid me by having me over to spitroast your mom a couple of times. I only ever got her mouth though." Jason stared at Stan, who simply shrugged. "Hey kid. It's only fair that I get to tell you about how I fucked your parents. You fucked my daughter."

"Wait. Parents? You mean..."

"Yeah kid. Once or twice. Last time I did your old man while he did your mom. That was pretty fun if I say so myself."

Jason was in complete shock. His dad had a serious wild side that he only knew a little bit about. Stan took another drink and continued.

"But, more than all that...your old man made sure Tracy and I were set. Several years back...hell, you may have been 3 or 4...Stephanie went out with a couple of friends and found herself flirting with the wrong guy. She met him at a bar, and they hit it off. Like I said, we had an open marriage...she called me up and told me about this guy and I gave her the okay. In exchange, she sent her 2 friends here to give me a great night. The threesome was...fucking fantastic...but, it turned out to be one of the worst nights of my life."

Stan takes a big drink from his bottle, draining the rest of the beer as he struggled with the memory. Jason quickly got up and grabbed him another beer, trying to help dull whatever this man was going through. Stan inadvertently snatched the bottle from Jason's hand, taking another big drink before continuing.

"While I was getting my cock sucked by her two hot friends, Stephanie was paying the price for the biggest mistake she ever made. This mother fucker she went home with was fucking David Jefferson..." Jefferson was one of the most evil men Jason had heard about, but never really got a full story about him. Stan chokes back the tears as his voice starts to break. "...he had been on the run from California law enforcement. He killed 2 teenage girls after he raped them repeatedly. He stabbed one over 40 times, never having a stab wound that was fatal...he left her to bleed out on the side of some road. The other one was beaten, cut, and chained to a tree in the woods. They found her body, but her legs had been chewed off by bears or something."

Another drink, most of the bottle now empty. Jason goes to get another beer, but Stan waves him off. Instead, he stands up and grabs the bottle of whiskey from the fireplace mantle. He offers Jason a drink, but Jason waves him off. Stan takes a drink straight from the bottle and sits back down.

"Stephanie was feeling a little frisky that night. When she was flirting with this dude, she managed to rub up his thigh and was greeted with this dudes monster cock. I mean, I'm 9 inches. This dude made mine look small. She told me about it and said she wanted to suck it and ride it. I was okay with that. So, she offered to go out back and suck the guy in his car and ride it in the backseat. He took her up on it, but as soon as she got it in her mouth, he got violent. He forced her to choke on it repeatedly. She decided to get away from him, but it had been too late. He stuck her with a needle and she passed out. He then took her to some fucking warehouse and fucked her in the ass multiple times against her will while she was restrained to a fucking table, bent over. When he was finally done...he....he fucking caved her head in with a damn pipe."

"Oh my God..." was the only thing Jason could say. He felt so much sympathy for this man, and Tracy. She had told him that her mom died when she was 8, but she couldn't remember exactly how. Maybe the shock of it forced her to forget, or maybe she chose not to remember. Either way, Jason knew that she honestly didn't know what happened. He would never tell her.

"She was found inside that warehouse after someone saw this asshole running towards his car parked in the alley and speeding off. They recognized his face from some fucking America's Most Wanted type of article and reported it to the police. They went inside and found Stephanie...fucking convulsing...the mother fucker left her to die, her pants around her ankles, blood running down her legs from his forced anal fucking, and her head split open. He didn't finish the job. He did just enough damage to get the ball rolling. She slipped into a coma by the time they got her to the hospital. Laid in her coma for 68 fucking hours before she passed."

Stan couldn't fight the tears anymore. They had been held back for sometime and the floodgates finally opened. Jason got up and offered the man a hug, which he momentarily took. Once he regained his composure, Stan continued his story.

"We hadn't even made funeral arrangements yet when the stupid mother fucker struck again. This time, he picked the wrong woman to kill." He takes one more drink from the whiskey bottle. "He got pulled over as he was trying to cross the state line again. The officer was relatively new to the force, and she was a woman. Officer Kate Sawyer. Not even a year removed from the academy. She pulled him over as he was speeding, but she noticed he had another teenage girl lying knocked out in the back seat with her hands tied together. She ordered him to get out of his car, which he did, and he was told to place his hands on his trunk, which he also did...but not before he popped it open."

1...34567...16