The Live-In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As Officer Sawyer checked on the teenage girl, she was caught by surprise with a tire iron to the back of her head. The sick fuck decided to leave the teenager and his car, grabbed his little fucking bag of needles and drugs, and took off in the patrol car with Officer Sawyer knocked out and handcuffed in the back seat. The fucker crossed state lines and found another abandoned warehouse, where he fucking beat and raped Sawyer over and over in the same way that he did Stephanie, but held Kate's gun to her head during the rape. He was getting off on another victim being added to his resume. Except, he didn't know that the cruiser had a tracker on it, so he was surrounded by Sawyer's squad, the local police, and eventually FBI. He had a 7 hour stand off with them, holding Kate hostage, continuing to rape her anally at gunpoint as they demanded he stop. Some of Kate's squad came inside and faced him down, trying to negotiate with him to stop. Kate was wide awake, crying and begging to be let go. He kept raping her anyway, pointing the gun at anyone who tried to stop him. He never had sense to look behind him as Kate's Sargeant was coming up from behind, gun aimed at this prick. He decided that enough was enough, and he wanted to go out in style. With his dick still up her ass, the mother fucker put the gun to the back of her head point blank, and pulled the trigger as he shot his load. The squad started to move in on him, but he put the gun up to his own head. Sargeant Voight fired twice. One hit the fucker's hand, making him drop the gun, the other hit him in the spine. He was paralyzed immediately, but the bullet hit in such a way that it only damaged his spine, not his nerves or sense of feeling. He felt EVERYTHING."

"What the fuck? The guy had it coming." Jason said, shaken up by the story of David Jefferson. He took a small drink of his beer. Stan continued his story.

"Here's where your old man won me over. Jefferson, paralyzed from the waist down and unable to walk...confined to a wheelchair...was arrested and sent to trial. California originally wanted him sent back for trial, but when the dumb fuck killed one of our state's officers, they cooperated with us to keep him here, but he was still charged with raping and murdering those two girls. All in all, he had raped and murdered four women. He was going to face the death penalty here, but his scumbag lawyer managed to get him life instead. Your dad waited until the verdict, and found out Jefferson was sent to Harbor State. He went out of his way and pulled the right strings. He got me and Stephanie's brother, Kurt, jobs as head guards. I took the day shift, he took the night. We had 24 hour access to make Jefferson's life a living hell, and that's what we fucking did."

Jason was fully invested in this story now. He had to hear everything. At this point, he had no idea that everything Stan was telling him would come to be a major part of his playbook in the coming time. He would take this information, and he would use it in his own way to get revenge on those who would do wrong by him.

Or, even for his own pleasure.

"Tell me." Jason said, leaning forward, fully intent to listen. Stan looked Jason in the eyes, shrugged his shoulders, and continued.

"Hell, I might as well finish the story. I've already told ya most of it. Grab me a bottle of water outta the fridge first, if you don't mind."

Jason retrieved the bottle, along with one for himself, and offered Stan one as he sat back down. Stan removed the cap and downed about half the water, placing the cap back on.

"On top of being bound to a wheelchair and living in pain every single day in prison for the rest of his miserable fucking waste of a life, the judge of his trial took it one step further due to what the fucker did to Sawyer. The man gritted his teeth as he heard this mother fucker brag about how her final moments were spent with a cock up her ass, but what really pissed him off was when Jefferson smiled when he said he put a load in her head as he put one in her ass. Judge Tucker showed no fucking mercy when he handed down the life sentence, saying that he personally hopes that the inmates will help him relive the memory, but under Sawyer's side. He then looked Jefferson in the eye and said he would never get the chance to repeat the act, and he ordered that Jefferson be chemically castrated immediately. That's what broke Jefferson. He didn't give a shit that he was wheelchair bound, or spending life in prison. He flipped his shit when he found out that his cock was going to be as useless as his fucking legs."

Stan smiled, took another drink of water, and continued.

"About 2 months into his sentence, Jefferson had been beat daily by other inmates. Turns out some of them were family of those teenagers in California, and they got their buddies to help out. That's when Kurt and I showed up. We had to do our jobs and keep those boys from beating him to death, but we got our time to slap him around too. He eventually found out what our connection was and found out that Stephanie was my wife and Kurt's sister. He started talking shit daily. One day, I was getting ready to head home and Kurt was coming in. Jefferson saw us talking, and started flapping his gums, bragging about it. Last thing he said was along the lines of how she was moaning and begging for his cock and how much better he was fucking her. That's when I lost my shit. I coldcocked him right in the mouth and knocked his ass out. We were right there in a hallway with a lot of foot traffic, so we picked him up, slapped his useless ass back in a wheelchair and did the first thing we could think of. We took him to our private meeting room. The place Kurt and I would sit at shift change and fill the other in on what went on during our watch and all that shit. Here's where shit got real, kid." Stan said with a smile, taking another small drink of water.

"So, this mother fucker wakes up finally. He doesn't know where he's at, right? No idea how he got there. All he knows is that he's laying face down on something. He looks around and finds his wheelchair stashed away in a corner. He goes to push himself up and drag his ass back to his chair. That's when he realized his hands were shackled to a table. He managed to push himself up a little bit, only to find that his worthless legs are also shackled. He starts to panic. That's when Kurt and I step out of the dark corner. He starts begging to be let go, swearing that he won't tell a soul. Kurt tells him to go fuck himself, and the fucker spit at him. Kurt pulls his pistol out, cocks the trigger, and puts it right between Jefferson's eyes. 'You fucking scream, you fucking die.' Jefferson went white in the face. Then he realized what was going on, but it was too late. I spread his fucking ass cheeks apart and shoved my entire cock right into his asshole. I could feel the tightness slip away as my cock ripped him wider and wider with every thrust. Jefferson was losing his ability to control his scream, so Kurt solved the problem and shoved his cock straight into Jefferson's big mouth. As he gagged on cock, he was screaming in pain. We had this man restrained and we were spitroasting him. We gave him the little bit of pain that he gave Stephanie and the others."

Jason listened, eyes wide at the shock of what he was being told, but he couldn't lie to himself. The story was actually getting him a little worked up. It was wrong, but hot at the same time.

"I decided that I needed to mix things up. I had Kurt stop facefucking the mother fucker, and he called us everything in the book. I took my cock out of his ass, walked to the front of him and shoved it in his mouth. He got to taste his own ass against his will while Kurt took a turn fucking the asshole's asshole. We kept going back and forth and this dumb bastard had no fucking choice in the matter. Before I left for the night, he was forced to swallow two loads from both of us."

"Holy shit." Jason thought to himself. "This guy got his revenge the best way possible!"

"We did him like this every day for 8 months. Kurt and I raped the fucker's ass and mouth over and over. Usually two loads each, sometimes more. On occasion, we'd bring in a couple other guards to do it while we recovered from our sessions. He was forced to swallow every single drop of cum at gunpoint. It came to an end when he got shanked by another inmate who's baby sister was Kate Sawyer. He planned to do it sooner, but he played the long con. James Sawyer made friends with David Jefferson, but he never revealed his last name. Jefferson revealed to him what we did because he felt that he needed someone to support him. He was surprised as shit when James drove the shank into his jugular and stabbed him 15 more times. Fucker bled out before his body hit the floor."

"Wow Stan...that's...that's..."

"Yeah I know kid. Fucking terrib---"

"Fantastic."

Stan looks at Jason, a combination of shock and confusion washing over his face.

"Fantastic? Kid, did you hear what I said? We raped this asshole everyday for months and would have continued if he was still alive. What's fantastic about that?!"

"You made the man show fear. You guys broke him down. You showed him that he fucked with the wrong people. He got what he deserved."

"Okay, fine. He did. He..." Stan stopped, only to smile. "He got what he fucking deserved!" Jason tilted his water bottle to Stan.

"May he rot in Hell." Stan tapped his water bottle against Jason's.

"May he rot in Hell!" Stan said, finishing his water. He reached in his pocket and tossed his keys to Jason. "Take my truck for the night kid. I ain't driving after all that. I'm off tomorrow, but I'll be up early to work on your car. Swing by in the afternoon to pick it up."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah kid. Just put some gas in it!" Stan said with a smile. "You can afford it."

"Fair enough! Thanks Stan."

"Thank you Jason."

"For what?"

"For listening. And for stepping up. For being there for Tracy, and accepting this baby as yours no matter what." Stan said, putting a hand on Jason's shoulder. "And before you think about asking, you have my blessing to propose." Stan said with a wink. Jason smiled.

"Fair enough! Maybe soon." Jason said.

"Before that baby shows up. Deal?"

"Deal." The two men shook hands, and Jason went on his way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack was working late in his office, making final phone calls and sending out emails. He was in the final stretch of election season. He was the favorite going into the race for governor, and things were lining up perfectly. He was ready to accept his new role. He looked up from his computer when he heard the gears of the elevator start up. He figured Jason was stopping by for a bit. At that moment, his phone chimed. It was a text message from Jason.

"Hey dad. I'll have to leave the office for a bit tomorrow. Gonna go pick my car up and drop off the truck."

"What truck? Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Truck is a loan until I get my car back from Stan."

"Stan? Stan who?"

"Waterson. Tracy's dad. He said hi and you've got his vote!"

Jack smiles at the realization that Stan is once more connected to his life. He never even thought of Tracy being his daughter. A moment of regret washes over Jack, knowing what all he's done with his friend's daughter, but that went away quickly.

"Take the morning off and help him out, son. Come in when you're done."

The elevator comes to a stop with a ding. The doors start to open.

"Okay dad. See you in the afternoon then. Love you."

"Love you too son."

"Mr. Rose?" the sweet angelic voice rang out.

"Tracy! Wasn't expecting you here. How are you feeling?" Jack was truly surprised. He wasn't expecting to see Tracy until at least the next day or two. "And from now on...it's Jack." Tracy brushes a strand of hair back behind her ear and smiles.

"That's still weird after all these years, but okay..Jack. I'm feeling better. I wanted to stop by and talk to you about something. I don't think it can wait."

"You're not quitting, are you? We can't lose you now. Jason will be---"

"No, no....I'm not quitting. I'll be around as long as you'll have me. But, it's about...well...us. Our little sessions." Tracy said, looking down at the ground as she held the folder in her hands.

"I figured those were coming to an end. Jason loves you and I believe you love him?" Jack said, noticing the folder in Tracy's grip. "What's in there?" Tracy hands him the folder, and doesn't say a word. Jack has a look of confusion on his face as he takes the folder and opens it. His eyes grow wide and he smiles.

Inside the folder are blown up prints of Tracy's ultrasound photos.

"I'm pregnant." Tracy says, as Jack wraps her up in a tight hug.

"That's fantastic! I'm so happy for you and Jason!!!" Jack said, the delight in his voice overwhelming and making Tracy smile. "How far along are you?"

"Ten weeks. I did the tracking and it happened close to...if not on...Jason's birthday. It's either his or yours." Tracy said, looking Jack in the eye. Jack just simply smiled back at her. "Jason already had his blood tested for a DNA match at the OB/GYN. We're waiting a couple of days to get the results to find out if he's---" Jack put a finger to her lips to shush her.

"100% Jason's." Jack said, a tear forming in his eye. "Between my low sperm count and my vasectomy I had, there is practically no chance of me being the father." His smile was so bright, even Tracy couldn't help but smile.

"Are you sure? You really believe its Jason's?"

"I'm almost positive it is. Even if it's not, I know my son well enough to know that he will raise the baby like his own regardless. And I'll completely respect that. You two are making me a grandfather!" Jack said, giving Tracy a hug, and looking at the ultrasound pictures once more. "But, that means one other thing too..." Jack said. Tracy nodded to confirm.

"No more hooking up for you and I." Tracy said, grabbing hold of Jack's hand. He smiled at her touch, but he was kind of disappointed deep inside.

"That's fair enough. I'm going to miss those blowjobs for sure!" Jack said with a laugh. Tracy smiled, as her hand went from his hand to rubbing his cock. Jack looked down, his eyes filling with a lustful look, then looked back at Tracy. She bit her bottom lip, then flashed a smile at Jack.

"Sit down. I'll give you one more now. Then, I'm strictly Jason's. Deal?" Tracy guided Jack to his couch in the office, where Jack gladly sat down and unzipped his pants.

"Deal. Mind handing my phone quick?" Jack said, his cock bulging at his boxers, begging to be freed.

"You know I don't like to be filmed..." Tracy said, as she reluctantly grabbed Jack's cell from his desk. Jack laughed.

"No, not for that...although I'd love to, I won't. I just need to tell Diane that I'll be running a little longer tonight." Jack said, finally letting his hard cock spring up into the open air as Tracy took her place on her knees in front of him.

"Okay. I'll keep it quiet then." Tracy said, opening her mouth and taking the cock inside as she went to work. Jack brought up Diane's number and called her.

"Hey Stud. All ready for the election? Getting things wrapped up at the office?" Diane's voice answered.

"Hey gorgeous. Yeah, I'm still here. I'll be running a little later than expected. I got...sucked into something here last minute. Might take a bit to finish." Jack gives Tracy a wink, proud of his play on words, and Tracy smiles as she flicks her tongue on the head of Jack's cock.

"That's okay. I actually have to run out to do something myself, so I'll be gone for a little bit too. See you in a couple of hours?"

"Sounds good. See you soon. Love you."

"Love you to death." Diane ended the call with, before Jack hit the end call button. He looked down at Tracy, the beautiful blonde on her knees and sucking him off one final time. He picked up the ultrasound pictures and looked at them once more.

Between the impending election win, the current blowjob, and news of being a grandfather, tonight was one of the greatest nights in Jack's entire life.

It would also be his last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few miles away, Diane had been glued to the screen of her computer. She had a borderline addiction of doing some online shopping and going down the rabbit hole, spending a few hours at a time shopping online.

Tonight, however...she was watching a video feed of her husband getting his dick sucked by his secretary. Rachel had warned Diane about Tracy, and Diane wanted to catch Jack in the act. Even though the camera she bought and had hidden in Jack's office didn't pick up any sound, the picture was beyond clear. Jack was getting head from another secretary. She planned to drop divorce papers on his desk in person when she did, but when she zoomed the camera in to take a close look at what Jack had been looking at, those plans changed.

Those were ultrasound pictures. Jack had gotten the bitch pregnant.

When she saw those pictures, everything changed. She zoomed back out, watching her husband get orally serviced a few minutes longer, when he finally shot his load in the blonde's throat. This is where Diane had finally snapped.

She ran out of her computer room, went into her bedroom, and started looking through her dresser drawers. When she found what she had been looking for, she grabbed her phone and made a call.

"Hi Tim. This is Diane. Are you home? I'd like to stop over and talk quickly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tim had been sitting in his living room when he heard a car door close. He walked by a mirror, giving himself a quick look over, then went to answer the door. Diane stood there, wrapped in a long coat that ran down past her knees. She flashed Tim a smile as he opened the door and returned the smile.

"Come on in Mrs. Rose. What's on your mind?" the elder man said, holding the door for Diane. Their last encounter ended with Diane on her knees with her tits hanging out as Tim facefucked her in his private office. It was some of the best oral sex Tim had ever had. Almost as good as when he had hooked up with his coworker's boyfriend a few years back via Craigslist. Chris was his name, maybe? Tim didn't remember.

As soon as Diane walked in the door, Tim looked out, checking to make sure that nobody saw the wife of the next potential governor walking into his house. When he was satisfied that there was nobody around, he closed the door.

"Can I offer you a dri---"

Diane had been standing by Tim's liquor stand, wearing her sexiest set of lingerie, and nothing more. The coat was folded neatly and set on a small table close to the liquor stand.

"Tim, I have another favor to ask. In return, you can fuck me however you like."

Tim's jaw had literally dropped open, and his cock was already going hard. He was more than happy to accept this deal.

"You name it Mrs. Rose."

"Tim, don't ever fucking call me that again..it's Diane. ONLY Diane."

"Okay. Yes ma'am. What can I do for you Diane?"

"Tomorrow morning, I'm going to come to the office to surprise Jack. I don't care what protocol he has, you're going to let me go visit him regardless. Understood?"

"Okay Diane. I can do that."

"Good. Now...let's go start in the shower. I watched some dirty stuff this evening. I need to clean up. You can wash my back...then I'll suck your cock."

Diane grabbed Tim's hand and had him lead her to his shower.

She would execute her plan in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stan was already elbow deep in the engine compartment of the Camaro when Jason pulled up in the Dodge. Stan looked up for a moment, waved, and went back to work as Jason stepped out of the truck.

"You're early kid. Said it wouldn't be done til the afternoon." Stan said, giving a grunt as he cranked on a wrench.

1...45678...16