The Live-In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason Rose was elected as Lieutenant Governor for the state of Arizona. In spite of being aligned with a different political party than Governor Rivers, the two became close friends. The Governor taking time to guide Jason through the world of politics, and even finding some of their views align to the other's. Outside of politics, the two men found themselves in a blossoming friendship. Governor Rivers was able to open up to Jason about his personal life, including his sexual activities.

Since his wife's passing, James Rivers had met a local woman in his neck of the woods, and it turned out that she was a prostitute. Having a steady fortune to his own name, James had come to a point of liking her services so much, he offered her the chance to be in a steady partnership with him. He paid her a generous amount monthly, and she would be hid personal prostitute. She accepted and the partnership worked out for both. Until 2020. She opted to stop seeing him for a time while the world was coming to a halt for the virus, and in time when things settled down, she would resume. James agreed and understood.

While venting to Jason about the situation, James confided in Jason that he was becoming sexually frustrated, as were many others that he knew as friends or colleagues in the political world.

It was this point in time where Jason had the idea of a lifetime.

"I'll tell you what James. Friday night. Come to my house. Bring a few of your friends that are in the same boat. You'll get in free. But, the others need to pay. We'll treat this like...like a club. The payment is a membership fee. I'll make sure everyone leaves happy and empty." Jason told James over the phone.

"Okay. I'll get the word out. We'll take one limo to get all of us there and not look like there's a house party going on. How much for entry?"

"$5,000 each. Except you. I've got to pay the entertainment too."

"Okay. We'll see you Friday evening."

"Okay. Bring your own protection."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel and Nadia were in a room preparing themselves for the night. Rachel was looking in a mirror, reapplying her makeup. She looked down at the paper laid out before her. She made sure to grab one from the funeral home before they left this afternoon. She read the top part once more to accept the reality.

"Memorial Service for Tim Lawsen."

The man who was in this with her. Longtime friend and security for the Rose family. Tim never told Jason or Rachel about his cancer diagnosis from the previous year. He did his treatment in private and kept it to himself for nine months. Right around Christmas time, Tim had finally informed Jason and Rachel that his time was near.

They buried him today. And Jason had this planned regardless.

Rachel tried to keep herself composed, but the nerves and emotions were shaking her to the core. Nadia took notice, already dressed in her barely there lingerie, and wrapped her arms around Rachel's shoulders from behind, making sure to grab one of Rachel's boobs with a loose grip. Rachel looked down and saw Nadia's wrist tattoo...five roses intertwined by the stems.

Her "brand".

"He was a great guy, but you've got to focus babe. We've got a job to do here, and we're each making good money from every guest. We can't let these boys go home with full balls. You need to bring your A Game girl!" Nadia said in a whisper as she breathed lightly in Rachel's ear, before planting a few small kisses on her neck.

"Yeah, I know. It's just going to be hard to focus or get in the mood. Tim was a great friend." Rachel answered with a single tear rolling down her cheek. She raised her head and looked towards the door as she heard the men gathering in the next room. "Shit...they're here."

"Come over here. I've got just the thing to help." Nadia said, walking over to her vanity. Rachel followed and noticed Nadia was putting something out on the surface of the vanity.

Nadia laid out two white lines of coke.

Rachel looked on in shock as Nadia sniffed deep, taking one of the lines as she passed over it.

"Come on babe. This will get you going."

Rachel was unsure, but the events of the last two years were piling up on her. The breakup. The rape. Selling herself to her ex as a job. Her first same sex experience and the many that followed. Tim's cancer reveal and death. And now...this sex party she was about to be a part of.

She needed the boost. Rachel leaned down and sniffed deep.

This was the start of her addiction issues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Including Jason and James, there were a total of eight men gathered in the room. Most of them, backed up and beyond frustrated. Ready to unload at any moment. Jason took to the center of the room.

"Alright fellas. In just a moment, I'm going to go get the girls and bring them out. Some quick ground rules though. First and foremost, they're going to have their own fun together while we all watch. When they have made each other cum for the first time, you guys can start joining in." The men started clapping at the sound of that idea. Jason quieted them down with a single raised hand before continuing.

"In order to participate, you need to pay. You can pay me directly during the show before you join in. Anything past oral, you need to put on a rubber. If you're only getting head, you finish on their face or tits ONLY. Everyone understand and agree?" Everyone confirmed.

"Lastly...have fun. Enjoy yourselves and blow off some steam. But, don't hurt my girls. You hurt them, I'll hurt you in more ways than one. Be respectful." Once more, everyone agreed.

With that, Jason went and brought Rachel and Nadia out to the applause of the men. Both women looked at Jason with a smile. Jason smiled back and looked both women in the face.

"Alright ladies. Showtime."

The two women got in the center of the group of men. Jason walked over and handed Nadia a double ended dildo and some lube. She applied the lube, and placed one end inside her. Rachel raised herself up, meeting her ass across from Nadia's, and took her end in. The girls started fucking themselves ass to ass with the double dildo, almost immediately moaning in pleasure. All the men grabbed for their money clips and handed Jason their fees as they all watched the girls fucking themselves silly. It wasn't long until both women came. The men split up, some going towards Nadia's face, some towards Rachel's. Jason knew he had something major going here. It filled him with joy.

"Gentlemen. Welcome to the first meeting of the Five Roses Club!"

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
funwithabiguyfunwithabiguy4 months agoAuthor

@Tx_razor_55 thank you! Will be working on Chapter 02 very soon! It will be a little shorter I think haha

Tx_razor_55Tx_razor_554 months ago

Excellent story, really looking forward to it’s continuation

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Uncertain Justice He didn't do the crime; you can't fight City Hall. Now What?in Non-Erotic
Halloween Delight Ch. 01 Setting the stage, Setting the Rules of Engagement.in BDSM
Sandra's Vacation Ex-student punished her teacher for being a bitch.in BDSM
Miss Prim and Proper Taken Ch. 01 Laura gets blackmailed by her boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sophie Passes Out on Purpose Hot wife fulfills fantasy of being taken advantage of.in Group Sex
More Stories