The Live-In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you...sure? That's not too much for you to deal with right now?"

"No. I'm here now, trying to get some work done. It's helping me move on...being here to face it head on."

"Okay. We'll meet there then. I appreciate your help here Jason."

"Anything I can do to help Nathan. I want justice brought down on anyone involved, no matter how involved they were."

"We will get justice for you buddy. I'll see to that personally." Jason smiles at this.

"Thank you Nathan. We'll talk tomorrow."

"Okay Jason. Thank you for the help during all of this. We'll get this straightened out soon."

"Thank you Nathan." Jason said, before hanging up his phone. He sat for a moment before opening up his mom's computer again. He opened up her Facebook page once again, and scrolled thorough her friends list. Sure enough, the name was there.

Robert Stark.

Jason clicked the profile and was greeted by pictures of a man, maybe a few years older than Jack and Diane. As he continued to browse, he found an older picture, posted just a few months ago. It was a picture of a younger woman, no older than Jason maybe. The caption of the picture simply said:

"Taken too soon. 16 years today. She would have been 35. Rest in peace baby girl Sammy."

Below the picture in the comments, Jason's eyes grew wide. Diane had commented on the picture:

"Always here for your support Robert. She gave us a great gift, and I'll always be thankful for her. Rest in peace!"

"What...the...fuck?" Jason said outloud. He continued to look through Robert's profile, when suddenly a message popped up on the side. Jason's eyes moved towards the message to see who it was.

It was from Robert. Jason opened the message.

"I'm sorry about the news of Jack. That's terrible. Did you get my voice-mail?"

Jason thought to himself momentarily about whether to reply or leave the man hanging. He couldn't wait for the morning. He needed answers now.

"Hi Robert. This is Diane's son, Jason. Diane won't be responding to any messages as she is currently being transferred to Harbor State Penitentiary for the murders of my dad and Tracy Waterson. Please, call me at the number below to discuss any further matters between you and Diane." Jason typed out his number and hit send.

Within 30 seconds, Jason's phone was ringing.

"Hello?"

"Jason? Is that really you?"

"Yes. Is this Robert Stark?"

"Yes it is. I can't believe I'm hearing your voice right now..." Robert said, choking back some tears.

"It's okay. Look Robert...I'm giving you a warning right now. Tomorrow morning, I'm going to be calling you from my mom's phone. There will be a detective recording the call. If there's anything you need to tell me now off the record, now is your chance to convince me that you had nothing to do with the murders."

"I promise you, I didn't. But, I do have things to tell you. You might want to sit down for this though."

"I'm sitting down. Tell me everything you have to say."

Jason listened closely as this man in California flipped Jason's world upside down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she was taken to her cell, walking past other inmates...some making cat calls and telling her how they couldn't wait to make her eat their pussy or ass, some offering to suck on her tits in the shower, some offering to finger her senseless...Diane felt uneasy about her surroundings. Maybe she made a huge mistake. Maybe she shouldn't have gone through with murdering her cheating husband, his whore of a secretary, and putting a couple of rounds through that bastard's unborn child. Maybe it was a huge mistake.

But then again...maybe she would enjoy herself after all. Obviously, these other women inmates wanted to play with her and make her feel good. If that meant licking some pussy sometimes, she could live with that. She hadn't done that in years since she got together with Jack.

After all...she was most likely looking at the death penalty. So, she wouldn't have to deal with it too long. Might as well enjoy it while she could get it.

After a few hours, a man wearing a tight black shirt and a full-face mask with a skull came to get her from her cell. He ordered Diane to reach through the opening in her cell and allow him to cuff her. Diane couldn't help but think the man was fairly attractive. His shirt clinging tightly around his chest and arms, he was tall and very muscular, with a sexy, deep voice. And now, he was restraining her in handcuffs, keeping his identity a mystery. Something about the whole situation was very hot. Suddenly, he opened her cell door, pulled out a black hood, and draped it over her head before leading her out.

Diane had sold herself on the idea of just fantasizing about the mystery man servicing her when she was with one of the other inmates in the near future. That would certainly help get her off.

As she continued to walk by the other cells as the man led her away, the cat calls soon became taunts.

"Get it girl!"

"Get you some, bitch! Get you some!"

"Enjoy the ride baby!"

"Playtime with the Reaper!!!"

Diane suddenly felt her stomach drop as the man tightened his grip on her arm. She turned her head to look around, but only saw the darkness of the hood.

"Hey...HEY! Where are you taking me? Where are you---" Diane's words were cut off as the man grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked back on her head.

"Shut the FUCK up bitch! WALK!" the man said, releasing her hair and pushing her forward. Diane felt a lump in her throat as she continued past the cells, listening to the other inmates taunting her.

"Time to pay the price bitch!"

"Take care of that dick!"

"Drain them balls dry baby. Drain them!"

Diane wanted to cry, but she held back the tears. Maybe the inmates were just playing games with her. Maybe they were just trying to break her down.

Or maybe...they were warning her.

A few minutes later, Diane was led down a long, silent hallway. Neither said a word, and Diane felt her heartbeat increase in speed and intensity with every step. She had no reason to believe this man would harm her, but she had no reason to trust him either. And with her hands and feet in chains and shackles, Diane had no option but to go along with him.

They finally came to a stop, and the guard took his keys from his pocket, placing one in the handle of the door that they stopped at. He was unlocking a room. Diane moved her head around, trying to see if there was any kind of light or anything to be seen through the hood but she saw nothing. She felt a little defeated as the guard opened the door and the other pushed her inside the room.

"Prisoner. State your name." Diane thought the voice inside the room sounded familiar, but couldn't put a finger on it.

"I'm Diane. Diane Rose." she answered. Suddenly, the hood was ripped off of her head, and Diane was startled by the sudden shine of a bright flashlight being shined directly into her face.

"Diane, why are you here?" a different voice asked. Suddenly, Diane realized that there were now two guards in the room with her, dressed identically.

"I'm surprised that you didn't hear..."

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?!" one guard barked out, making Diane lean back away from him, afraid that he was going to hurt her.

"I murdered two people. Well, three if you count the baby that bitch was pregnant with." One of the guards smacked her across the face as soon as the words came out. Diane looked at the man, tears in her eyes, and she suddenly realized what was going on.

"Your husband was a great man. And the woman's name was Tracy." the man growled.

"Sir...I'm so sorry. It was nothing personal. I swear!" Another smack across her face.

"Well guess what, you stupid cunt...THIS IS PERSONAL!"

Diane's eyes widen in horror as the two men force her to bend over a table in the room. One man on each side of the table, locking her hands and feet in place with other chains and shackles. The man up front stood in front of her face as she cried out, screaming, begging for help. He grabbed her by the hair, yanking back on her head.

"Shut the fuck up. Nobody can hear you, and nobody's going to save you. You killed the wrong people. Time for you to start paying the price." The man tilted her head down, making her look straight ahead. She was greeted by the sight of this man's rock hard cock pointing directly at her face. She looked up at him, tears flowing down her cheeks, and she shook her head side to side.

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!"

Suddenly, she felt her pants get yanked down. A moment later, a hard slap on her ass cheek. Then, she felt the head of the other guard's cock poke between her ass cheeks and at her asshole.

"Please..." Diane sobbed.

"You fucking bite me, we'll shatter all your fucking teeth and break your jaw. Your only meals will be loads of cum."

And with that, Diane had two large dicks shoved inside her against her will. One making her choke and gag, the other ripping her asshole wider and wider with every thrust. Both men forcing their cocks deep inside her unwilling holes, making her cry, choke, gag, gasp for air, bleed, and feel nothing but pain. The two men would alternate between the two holes, both making Diane clean their cocks with her mouth after every session in her ass. This went on for almost 45 minutes as both men took their time.

On the other side of the double-sided mirror, in a smaller office, Jason sat in a chair, watching the two men ravage his mother, inflicting pain and crushing her soul as they used her for their pleasure.

As he watched on, Jason jerked himself off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day turned to evening, and Rachel pulled into the parking lot of Rose Tower. She had been trying to calm herself all day, but as she pulled into the parking lot and put her Traverse into park, she couldn't contain her excitement. She looked in her mirror, smiling like crazy, took a deep breath, and gave herself a mental rundown of how she prepared for this evening.

Freshly showered: check. Perfume: check. Shaved legs: check. Shaved pubic hair: check. Matching red thong and bra: check. Fresh breath: check. Hair and makeup: check.

And on top of all of that, she spent the better part of an hour refreshing herself on her oral sex skills using her 9 inch dildo. It was a little longer than Jason, but not as thick. She managed to take it halfway down the shaft and she felt good with it. If all ended well, she'd win him back and would need to test those skills tonight. She was ready.

She had no idea what was coming her way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The elevator chimed and the doors opened. She had made it to the top floor. She bit her tongue, trying to ward off a squeal of excitement as she stepped off the elevator. She was quickly approached by an older man in a security guard uniform. She was quick to notice the gun in the holster attached to the man's side, and she stopped in her tracks as the man approached her.

"You must be Rachel..." the older man said. "I'm Tim. Mr. Rose's personal guard. He told me he was expecting you tonight." Rachel smiles and lets out a sigh of relief.

"Hi Tim, yes. I'm Rachel. It's nice to meet you! Is Jason in the office?" she said, shaking Tim's hand as he extended his.

"Yes he is, but first things first ma'am. I've got to search you."

"Oh...yeah, sure. No problem at all." Rachel said, standing with her feet spread and arms held out. Tim nodded and smiled, then proceeded to pat Rachel down, getting a good feel around her breasts and ass, as Rachel clearly noticed.

"Want to get easy with the hands there pal?!" she snapped at the older man. He simply stood up and smiled at her.

"Sorry ma'am. Mr. Rose's protocol. Not mine."

"Well, I seriously doubt he wants you groping every woman that comes up here. I'll be speaking to him about this."

"Well kid, after his own mom waltzed in here and killed two people, he's not too worried about all that. As a matter of fact, he told me to even do a strip search if needed." Rachel stared blankly at Tim as he smiled. "So, ma'am. Now that you got hostile with me...you're going to lose that dress before I let you in."

"You can't be fucking serious right now..."

"Afraid so ma'am. Can't bend the rules for anyone. Including....ahem....personal guests of Mr. Rose. Didn't have to be this way, but you just had to open that mouth like that..." Tim was cut off by the sudden impact of a hard right handed slap across the face. He immediately drew a hand up to his cheek, and looked up, just in time to see Rachel take off her dress and stand in front of him in the matching bra and thong. Tim smiled at the sight, as Rachel let out an exasperated sigh.

"There you go, you fucking old pervert!!! Are you happy now?" Rachel said, spinning around and letting Tim take a good look at her ass before spinning back to face him.

"Not bad honey. I wouldn't kick you out of the sack by any means. Thank you for cooperating with---" Tim is cut off by another slap. This one harder than the last. Tim looks at Rachel with anger growing in his face.

"You fucking pervert! God, you are SO fucking fired when Jay hears about this..." Rachel says, one fist in a ball around her dress, the other planted firmly on her hip. "Just wait and---"

"Smack me one more time and I promise you're going to be sorry ma'am." Tim says plain as day, catching Rachel off guard. "I'll let those last couple slide. Now walk that fine ass inside those doors and give Mr. Rose the time of his life. He needs a good distraction after all this shit."

Appalled, Rachel slams her dress to the ground and gets right in Tim's face. She grabs him by the collar of the uniform and hauls off, smacking him one more time across the face.

"Listen here you sick, perverted, old FUCK! Do you have ANY idea who I am? You've got NO RIGHT to talk about me like that and I WILL see to it that you get fired TONIGHT!" Rachel spits out the words like venom. Tim simply smiles in her face, making her all the more angry.

"You truly are a stupid bitch, ain't you girl? No problem Sweet Cheeks. You just made this evening's plans faster and easier." Tim said, making Rachel's eyes double in size.

"What the FUCK did you just say to me you mother fu---"

Rachel's words are cut off as she is hit with the shock of the taser that she didn't notice Tim pull out from the carrier on the side opposite his pistol. As the energy flowed through her body, she lost control of her ability to speak and just let out a shriek of pain. Tim let go of the button, and Rachel dropped to the ground, shaking from the jolt.

"Sorry to do this girl. You look pretty good in that set you've got on. Wouldn't mind having a round myself with ya. But, you made me do this. Mr. Rose will appreciate not having to do that much work though." Tim said, reaching down towards Rachel once more with the hand held taser as she looked on, still dealing with the initial shock.

"P...pl....pleee...ssuhhh...." Rachel managed to get out just before the taser made contact once more. It didn't take much, but Rachel couldn't handle the pain from a second shock. She went limp, still alive, but unable to do anything on her own.

She was with it enough to feel Tim's hands on her. He fondled her breasts for a moment before rolling her over. Once on her stomach, she felt the older man's hands groping her ass briefly, yet she couldn't fight him off.

"Yeah, he's going to enjoy this evening." Tim said outloud. Rachel simply groaned, causing Tim to look at the back of her head. "You just take it easy girl. No sense getting zapped again." With that being said, Rachel started seeing black wash over everything in sight. She was passing out from the pain. She tried to fight it, but it was useless.

The last thing she noticed was that Tim had taken his hands off her ass, and was now bringing her arms behind her back. She heard something unlatch, and then felt something get put around one wrist. Then the other. Then, she felt the old man groping her ass for a moment, before he straddled his leg over her. She barely felt it, but she knew that the old man had a hard on. She was about to be raped...or so she thought.

She heard the sound of approaching footsteps and looked up to see a new pair of feet standing before her.

"Well done Tim. Let's get her in here."

As she was being picked up, she tried looking at the other man. But, everything was fading.

She passed out before she was stood all the way up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rachel. Wake up Rachel."

The familiar voice sounded miles away at first as Rachel's eyes blinked opened and closed. Rachel's head was spinning at first, but as she woke up, things were coming back into focus for her.

"Come on Rachel. Wake up. We need to talk." the voice seemed like it was booming like thunder now, and Rachel was finally coming to. She opened her eyes and saw a figure standing before her. She felt like he was a giant, but she became aware that it was because she was now sitting down. The figure crouched down to her, face to face. She flinched at first, but then realized who it was and where she was.

"Hey Rachel. Welcome back." Jason said to her as she was finally awake and alert. A faint smile spreads across her face.

"Hey...how long was I out?" she asked.

"About half an hour. Not too long, but you scared the fuck outta Tim." Jason said. Rachel cooked her head to the side for a moment, then remembered.

"That asshole!!! He assaulted me Jason. He used a taser on me and put me in handcuffs and..." she stopped mid-sentence. She remembered him groping her ass and putting her in handcuffs. She suddenly realized that her arms were still behind her back, and she tried to move one.

She was still in them.

"Yeah, I know. He was following protocol and being safe. We'll get to that later." Jason said, pulling up a chair from a desk in his office. "But, for now.. we need to talk."

"Jason? What's this about? Why am I still in these? What---"

"RACHEL! Right now, the only thing I want to hear from you is what you know."

"What I know? What the fuck do you mean by that?"

Jason grabbed the laptop from his desk, opened a file and clicked a button. He turned the laptop to Rachel, showing her a video from the security camera by the front door of his house. It was a video of a freshly beaten Rachel showing up at Jason's house, being greeted by Diane.

"You talked to my mom after Tracy kicked your ass. You need to tell me everything you said to her."

"Jason! Come on, seriously? You think I put her up to this?!" Rachel protested, trying to throw her arms in the air, but being reminded of the handcuffs. "Let me out of these things!"

Jason smiles, standing up and walking over to his desk. He grabs a cigar and lights it, along with a candle. Rachel saw something hanging down over top the candle wick, but couldn't make it out as the flame danced. Jason takes a long drag from the cigar, puffing the smoke into the air after he does, and takes his seat once more.

"You're not getting out of those until I get what I want." Jason said matter-of-factly to Rachel, taking another drag from the cigar and puffing the smoke once more. "Now...tell me what happened."

"Okay, fine." Rachel says with a sigh. "I drove over to your house to grab some of my things like you told me. Your mom ran out as soon as she saw me on the porch. She asked me what happened, and I told her about you dumping me for that sl---" Rachel stopped herself before she spoke unwell of the dead. She regathered herself and continued. "...dumping me for Tracy...or at least I thought you did. Then when she beat me up, that's kinda when I knew." Rachel finished, taking a moment to steady herself.

"What else? Why would mom decide to go kill her and dad over that?"

"Jason..."

"FUCKING ANSWER ME!!!" Jason yelled, scaring Rachel in the process.

1...910111213...16