The Live-In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Tim.. tell me what happened. How did you fuck my mom?" Jason asked, once again surprised at the idea of him being slightly turned on at the moment.

"So. I agreed to it. We went into my bathroom and got in the shower. She had me help wash her up. Then, she turned around and got me hard. Then..she got down on her knees and opened her mouth. She had me face fuck her for a bit."

Jason could feel his cock start to twitch, so he decided to sit down and conceal the oncoming erection. It felt wrong getting turned on by Tim talking about his mom like this, but Jason didn't care.

"Did you cum in her mouth?"

"Not then. After a while of facefucking her, she got up, turned around, and had me bend her over and fuck her doggy style in the shower. She wanted it hard and fast, so thats what she got. We came together in the shower. She pulled me out, turned around, got down and sucked me clean."

Although this was his mother they were talking about, Jason was still enjoying the talk. His cock was rock hard now, but he had a plan for that. He just nodded at Tim as the older man thinks back to his hot night with Diane.

"So, that was it? You fucked her in the shower?"

"No...we went into my bedroom. When we got there, she pushed me back on the bed and sucked me hard once again. I was having a good day downstairs given my age and all...so, I told her that we needed a few rounds. She agreed, and she kept sucking me off for a while. Then, she mounted me and rode me. She was definitely pushing my limits when she came again."

"How many times did she come? How many times did you?"

"She came like...four times altogether. I went three. After her second time, she hopped off and went back to work sucking my dick. I had her flip around and get in 69, so I could eat her out while she sucked me off. After a few minutes there, she came again and I couldn't hold back anymore. I shot it in her mouth and she sucked and swallowed until I was done for the second time."

"So, my mother milked two loads from you that night?" Jason asked. His cock was raging at the fabric of his boxers underneath his jeans. He needed some kind of action to clear his mind, and listening to Tim's recap about everything he did with Diane that night wasn't helping. To be honest, Jason found himself kind of fantasizing about his own mother.

"She ended up getting a third. After she finished swallowing my cum, she asked me to go down on her. So, I did. I ate her out for about 10 minutes before she started to cum once more, so I added a couple of fingers to the mix and fingered her pussy as she came. She was REALLY into it, so I ended up sneaking a finger in her ass too. That really sent her over the edge." Tim stared off blankly at a wall, and found himself getting worked up as well. He quickly focused again on Jason and got back into his story.

"She rolled herself to the edge of my bed and hung her head off the side. She instructed me to move closer to her and mount her head and face fuck her like that. It took a bit to get it fully going again, but once more...she had me hard. I couldn't help it kid. I haven't gone 3 rounds in years."

"That's good for you. But, you need to finish telling me what happened."

"Okay, sorry. So, I'm pounding away at her mouth and throat, and I decided it was time to get more pussy. I pulled out and had her get into doggy position. I gave it to her nice and hard from the back, her pussy gripping tight and getting more wet by the thrust. She was pretty spent by that point and said she couldn't cum again. She told me to do what I needed to get off. So, I kept pounding her pussy, getting a nice coat of her juices as a lube...then, even though she protested at first, I still got it in her ass. I gave her a few easy thrusts to get used to it, but she told me to wrap it up. So, I fucked her hard and fast in the ass. Finished inside her asshole. I was done, but I had her do one more thing first. She didn't enjoy the idea, but she did it as part of the deal. She took my cock directly from her ass and put it in her mouth and sucked it clean."

That's what pushed Jason over the edge. He couldn't take it anymore. He needed a distraction, and Tim gave him one, but now the thought of his mom being such a slut for this old man turned Jason on no matter how wrong it was. If his mom was right here, Jason absolutely would have crossed a line and fuck her. It was wrong, but Jason had been in a few threesomes with his dad and Tracy, so wrong or not it didn't matter to Jason right now. He needed to cum. He needed to take anger and frustration out and fuck someone now.

Tim would just have to do.

"So, let me get all this straight...my mom sucked your dick in your office in order to get you to bring that camera up here without anyone knowing. Then, the night before she shows up and walks right by the security check stand WITH A LOADED FUCKING GUN, she shows up at your house and lets you put it in all three of her holes. Right?"

"Jason, I swear I had absolutely no---"

"AM I RIGHT OR NOT YOU MOTHER FUCKER?!"

Tim bows his head, ashamed, defeated, and embarrassed. He couldn't control his urges and as a result, two adults and an unborn baby are all dead.

"Yes. You're right."

"Well Tim, here's where things stand right now. Not only are you going to be fired, but I'm going to pull all the strings I can to make sure that you do time as her accomplice." Tim's eyes widen and the fear spreads over his face. Jason knew what he was doing here, and it was working to perfection.

Let the games begin.

"Jason, no no no no no no.. you've got it wrong. I had no idea...I...I wasn't thinking right and...."

"You were thinking alright Tim. Just with the wrong head. You've got blood on your hands and I'm going to see to it that you pay for it."

"Jason, please!!! Don't do this!!! I'm sorry, I swear to you I'm sorry!!! I'll redeem myself to you. I swear I'll do anything! Just please!!! Don't do this!"

"My God that was easy." Jason thought to himself.

"Okay. Okay. I'll give you the chance to prove it right now. One argument, and I make the call. You'll be dragged out in handcuffs."

"I won't argue, I swear. Give me a chance."

"Okay. Here's your chance. You told me how you used my mom the night before..." Tim nods, once again ashamed by his actions. He looks up at Jason and let's him continue.

"Now, I'm going to use you the same fucking way." Tim's eyes widen and Jason smiles. "That's right old man. You're going to suck my cock dry. Then when I'm nice and hard again, you'll be bent over that desk as I plow you over and over again. When I'm ready to cum again, you're going to take it from your ass right into your mouth and suck it out."

"Jason, let's talk this out. You just lost your love. You're not thinking straight."

"Just like you weren't when you decided to FUCK MY MOM. You didn't ONCE question her on her fucked up request to just walk on in...how the FUCK didn't you see the red flags?!"

Tim was completely silent. Jason was right. He failed at his job to protect Jack. By doing so, he also failed to protect Tracy and her unborn baby. Jason wanted some kind of retribution and Tim understood that, but he didn't understand why Jason wanted to go this route.

"Okay. I get that. I'm sorry. Isn't there any other way though?" Tim pleaded with Jason, trying his best to not sound nervous. Jason just gave a wicked smile in return.

"No Tim. You fucked my mom, and because of that, 3 lives were taken. It's either this way, where you can keep your job, your life, your family...or I turn you in as Diane's accomplice, and you most likely live out the rest of your life in prison, where you'll be taking dick daily against your will. Those boys will eat you alive. Now, make your choice."

Tim was backed into a corner with nowhere to go. He had to accept it. He swallowed hard and looked Jason in the eye.

"Okay kid. I'll do it. Just let me know when and where and I'll let you take it out on me."

"Good choice. Get on your fucking knees and crawl to me."

"Wait. Now?" Tim said, his nerves suddenly surfacing and making Jason smile that wicked smile again.

"Right fucking now. You're going to be my bitch for the next few hours." Jason unzipped his jeans, reached in, and pulled out his cock. Tim's eyes grew huge at the sight of how large Jason's cock was. This was going to be rough. Tim decided not to fight it. He got on his hands and knees and crawled over to Jason, stopping when his cock was just inches away from his face. He looked up at Jason, hoping that the young man would change his mind.

"Open your fucking mouth. Wide."

Tim did as ordered, opening his mouth wide enough for Jason to slowly slide his cock in, starting with just the head. Jason held the base of his cock, steadying it as he continued to plunge it inside the security guard's mouth bit by bit. Jason, even though fueled by his anger with the man on his knees before him, felt a tiny bit of sympathy for the old man. He decided to ease him into things. He only slid in part of his dick, allowing Tim to adjust as needed, slowly giving him more and more with every thrust inward.

"You've never sucked dick before, have you?" Jason asked, forcing Tim to shake his head no. "That's okay. This is my first time being sucked by another man. Consider this a learning day for us both." Jason said with a smile, as Tim looked up to meet Jason's eyes. "Now, wrap your lips and tongue around my dick as I work it in." Jason said, giving Tim roughly half of his cock in his mouth. Tim coughed a little bit, causing Jason to laugh. "Oh, you poor bastard. You're going to be gagging on it in no time. Just wait." Jason pumped his cock in at a increased pace. Tim's eyes were watering, but Jason couldn't tell if it was due to the length of his cock or if Tim was actually upset. Either way, Jason didn't care. He was rather surprised at how good Tim was doing for his first time. It was time to see what he could do.

Tim had his eyes closed for a moment, wishing for this to all be over, but when he felt Jason's hands on the sides and back of his head, Tim's eyes flew wide open. He knew it then.

This was only the beginning.

With no warning, Jason slammed his cock all the way inside Tim's mouth, making the old man gag instantly. Jason held it there for a moment, then backed out and rapidly thrust in and out of Tim's mouth. Tim was surprised at the sudden rush of blood to his own member as this was taking place. In between the gagging and gasping for air, Tim accepted what was happening. He was getting face fucked by Jason Rose.

And he was getting turned on by it.

Jason threw his head back as he forced his cock in and out of Tim's mouth, surprised at how good this actually felt. He had face fucked Tracy several times and she took it like a pro, but this felt almost as good, even if it was another man's mouth being used. He looked down at Tim, and noticed a couple of things about the old man.

Although he was still gagging, Jason noticed that there was some moaning thrown into the noises coming from Tim. He also realized that Tim's eyes were rolling in the back of his head...not in the "Oh my God I'm dying" way, but the "Oh my God this feels amazing" way. Finally, Jason looked down in the open space towards the old man's knees and the floor. He smiled when he noticed the bulge protruding at the front of his slacks.

Tim was turned on by this. He had a boner.

"Aww, you like taking this cock in your throat...don't you?" Tim nodded as Jason continued to face fuck him. "Well, I can see that by how hard your dick is right now." Tim's eyes flew open. His own dick had once again betrayed him. He almost knew what was coming next.

"If you like this, stand up and drop your pants. We'll see how well you like it up your ass."

Tim was nervous but incredibly turned on by what was just said. Jason pumped deep into his mouth a few more times before pulling his rock hard cock out. He offered a hand to Tim to help him up to his feet. Tim looked at Jason, seeing some type of hunger in the young man's eyes, and without saying a word, unfastened his belt, unbuttoned his pants and unzipped the fly, letting his slacks fall to the floor. His own cock sprang out, and to this day he was very happy with his dick. But, he had to admit it. Jason's was far better.

"So, that's what you've been giving to my mom? Can't lie, its a nice one. I'm sure you could have had any other woman with that...maybe even some guys. But, you had to use Diane like a fucking blow up doll. And, it's time for you to see what that's like. Bend over."

Jason turned Tim around and pushed his shoulders down, making Tim place his hands down to brace himself. Neither man said a word to the other, but the truth was there for both Jason and Tim.

They were looking forward to this.

Jason smacked Tim on the ass, causing Tim to tighten his ass cheeks together. Jason laughed, then slowly rubbed and groped Tim's ass. Tim finally relaxed, but then felt his ass cheeks being spread slightly. A moment after that, he felt the head of Jason's cock rubbing up to his hole.

"Relax and this will be done soon." Jason said, then without any warning, started to push his cock into Tim. Tim gasped at the new sensation, never having been fucked in the ass before, and he felt pain and pleasure together as Jason kept pushing inside him. Before he knew it, Jason's entire cock was inside Tim's asshole. Both men grunted slightly at the action, but then Jason wrapped a hand around the throat of the older man, pulling his head back and moving his mouth close to Tim's ear.

"This is for fucking the wrong bitch." Jason growled. He didn't give Tim any more warning or prep time. He was slamming his cock in and out of Tim's ass hard and fast. Jason grunted and growled as he pounded Tim, and with Jason's hand around his neck, Tim was discovering that he was enjoying this more than he had expected. His dick grew harder as Jason's invaded Tim's hole over and over. Before he could stop himself, Tim let a moan escape his mouth.

"I'll be damned. You actually like my cock in your ass, don't you?" Tim nodded, but Jason took his hand off Tim's throat and grabbed a handful of hair in its place, pulling back. "Fucking tell me!"

"Yes I do!" Tim finally answered.

"Yes? Yes what?"

"Yes sir! I like it!"

"Don't call me sir when I'm fucking you. You can call me Master." Tim hesitated for a second too long, leaving Jason to thrust harder and pull his hair once again.

"Yes Master! I like it!"

"You fucking LOVE it!"

"I love it Master!"

"You love what?"

"I love your cock Master!"

That started pushing Jason over the edge. He knew he was close, but he knew Tim would be too the way he was moaning. Jason let go of his hair, reached down and around to grab Tim's cock, and he jerked the older man off as he continued to fuck him. Tim's moaning became more intense and louder.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" Tim said as Jason continued with the reach around. Within a few seconds, Tim's cock was twitching. Jason released the man's cock just in time as the first ribbon of cum shot into the air. As Tim continued to cum, Jason placed both hands on Tim's shoulders and pounded his ass with everything he had. He took himself to the edge and when he got close, he pulled out.

"On your knees!"

Tim did as instructed, resulting in Jason shoving his entire cock into Tim's mouth, thrusting a few times before grabbing the old man's head.

"Fuck!" Jason growled, thrusting his cock balls deep into Tim's mouth once more, before shooting his cum down the security guard's throat. Tim's eyes widened, and he tried to pull his head back, but Jason pulled him back with his hands on the back of Tim's head. Tim was faced with no other option but to swallow Jason's cum as he shot ribbon after ribbon. When he was finally done a few moments later, Jason let go of Tim's head and looked down at the man in front of him.

"Get the fuck up and go clean yourself up. I'm not giving you any more of my loads today." Jason once again offered a hand to Tim, assisting him off the floor. As Tim stood up, he looked Jason eye to eye, and he tried his best to process what just happened. His jaw was sore, his throat was sore, and his ass was sore, but he felt amazing.

He wanted to do it again.

"So...Jason...or...what should I call you now?" Tim asked, sincerely not knowing how to address Jason. Jason smiled at that fact.

"Outside of here, Jason. When you're on the clock as my personal security guard up here on this floor, you call me Mr. Rose." Tim was taken back by this. Not only did he NOT get fired, but he...in a sense...got promoted. Jason looked at Tim once more as Tim tried to process everything. When Tim's attention was once again on Jason, he continued with a smile.

"When I'm balls deep in your ass...which I will be often...either here or at my house...you call me Master. Understood?"

Tim smiled. He truthfully enjoyed the thought of another meeting with Jason. Jason reached out and put a hand on Tim's shoulder.

"Good. Now, go get cleaned up and get dressed. You need to start looking for your replacement downstairs. And you'll be moving your office up here immediately. You won't be using that office ever again."

"Okay kid."

"That's Mr. Rose. I'm your boss now. Get it right."

"Yes sir, Mr. Rose. You got it."

"Good. Now get on with it." Jason sat down at what used to be his father's desk, opened a drawer, and pulled out the victory cigar that he had bought for his dad for after the election. Tim was the first one to pay on Jason's quest for revenge, so that was enough of a victory to smoke the cigar. Tim picked up his clothes and made his way towards the bathroom in the office to shower off. Before he could get in, Jason called for him once more.

"Tim..."

"Yes Mr. Rose?"

"You got a light?" Jason said, motioning towards the cigar in his hand. Tim smiled, reaching into the pocket of his slacks and pulling out a silver Zippo.

"Be careful with those things Mr. Rose. They can be addictive. And throat cancer can be a bitch." Tim warned, thinking back to his wife who died from various forms of cancer, including throat cancer.

"Noted. Mind if I hold onto this? I need a lighter in here for a few things. Candles, other stuff."

"Sure thing Mr. Rose. Keep it. I'm trying to quit smoking anyway." Tim smiled as he stepped into the bathroom.

Jason lit the cigar and puffed some smoke into the air. The smell and taste of the cigar brought a smile to Jason's face, having smoked his first cigar with Jack a few years prior. He enjoyed them every so often. But now, he decided that he would have one with every single victory in his life.

Political or on his quest for revenge.

Jason looked around for his cell phone, and remembered it was on his desk. He got up and walked over to it, sitting down at his desk. He opened it up and read a text. It was from Stan.

"Big news. Call me when you can."

Jason heard the shower turn on, so he made the call. The line rang twice before Stan picked up.

"Jason?"

"Hey Stan. What's up?"

"Are you sitting down? Where are you?"

"Yeah, I'm sitting down...at my desk in the office." Jason replied, and Stan went quiet for a moment.

"Had to go back already?"

"I had unfinished business here. Still do. Going to be coming here more often. Got some planning and research to do. What's the big news?"

"Gotcha. Okay...so, I got some inside news...about your mom."

Jason perked up, but went silent.

"You still there?"

"Yeah, sorry...go ahead. What's the news?"

"Okay. So, they took her to County until things get straightened up some. Within a couple of days though, she's being transferred elsewhere until her initial hearing and then eventual sentencing."

"Where?"

1...7891011...16