The Live-In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that mouth of hers." Jason growled.

Immediately, Tim's grip on Rachel's head tightened, and the older man slammed his cock all the way in her mouth. She felt the urge to gag when the head hit the back of her throat, but she surprised herself and kept it from happening. Tim continued to force his cock in and out over and over.

"That's right. Just like that! Give it to her good!"

Soon, Rachel found herself moaning. She was continuing to get turned on, and as a result, reached down the front of her thong and started to rub on her clit. As she rubbed away, she felt herself getting more wet by the second. Suddenly, she heard Jason laugh.

"You like that huh? Playing with that pussy while he hammers his cock in your mouth? That's enough. Tim, take her over to the couch, bend her over, and fuck her." Jason ordered.

Rachel's eyes popped open and Tim withdrew his cock from her mouth, offering her a hand to help her from her kneeling position. She looked up and saw the older man smiling down at her.

"Come on girl. Time for you to enjoy yourself some too. Lose the lingerie." Tim said, and without any hesitation, Rachel unhooked the bra and dropped it to the floor, followed by her thong. Tim looked on as she did, stepping all the way out of his pants and underwear as he did. Rachel noticed his jaw drop open as he looked on, but then looked over at Jason, and noticed that he was sitting in his chair, slowly squeezing and stroking his cock. She smiled at both men, and she knew Jason was almost ready for another round. She turned towards the couch in the room, went to it, and bent herself over, positioning herself just right to give both men a view of her pussy and her still gaping asshole. She looked over her shoulder at Tim and gestured him towards her.

"Please Tim.. come fuck me. Make me cum." she begged, mostly playing into Jason's game, but part of her actually wanted the old man to come pound her. It didn't take any time at all for Tim to come grant her that wish.

"You're on the pill, ain't ya? I'm too old to be a daddy again." Rachel nodded and Tim put one hand on her hip, using the other to line his cock up with her pussy. He slowly put the head of his cock into her opening, bringing Rachel to moan once more. He smiled at her and pushed his cock all the way in with one single thrust. Her moaning grew louder as he did that, and he smacked her on the ass.

"Good. So, I can unload in you and not worry about it. That's exactly what I'm gonna do too." Tim said, and immediately started thrusting in and out of Rachel. Rachel was surprised that she was actually turned on by getting fucked by an older man as her ex-boyfriend sat there watching. Something about it was beyond thrilling for her and she couldn't control it.

As Tim thrust away for the next several minutes, Rachel kept looking back at Jason. She saw how his cock was getting hard once more and she knew that he wasn't going to end the night without another orgasm. Jason shifted in his chair, reaching into his desk drawer and grabbing a bottle. It dawned on her that it was a bottle of lube. Almost as if he read her thoughts, Jason put a good amount of lube on his hand, rubbing it over his cock. He stood up and made his way towards the couch.

"I have to get that ass again." Jason said outloud. Rachel heard the words, and although she was nervous, she was also a little excited.

Even though she had anal sex against her will just a little while ago, something changed. Rachel was discovering that she actually enjoyed being used for these two men. Earlier in the day, she would have been disgusted at the idea of anal sex, or sex with an older man, or even sex with two men together. But now, she was excited at the idea and she couldn't quite explain it.

She was ready. She wanted it. But, Tim never adjusted his position. Instead, she noticed that Tim had let go of her hips and had planted a hand on the couch on each side of her head. Then, she heard Tim moan.

When she looked over her shoulder, Rachel realized that Jason had put his cock inside Tim's ass. She was shocked and turned on at the same time, but she didn't understand. She started turning her head back towards the wall, when she noticed something about Tim's wrist that she didn't before.

Tim was wearing the same brand she was.

She knew that she was going to have to figure out what was going on, but at the moment, Rachel had been lost to the lust in the room. Not only did the thought of Jason giving it to another guy make her hot, but the extra momentum and force behind the thrusting that she was receiving...being aided by Jason thrusting into Tim as he thrust into Rachel...Rachel found herself losing control. She felt herself grip Tim's cock even tighter with every single thrust, and she knew what was coming.

"Ohhhh.....fuck!!!!" Rachel squealed as she lost control and came around Tim's cock as the momentum continued to increase in speed and intensity. She felt a hand reach down and start rubbing her clit as she climaxed, driving her even farther into a state of bliss.

This was the night Rachel found out that she could squirt.

As Tim continued to moan from the combined experience of fucking this woman and getting fucked by another man, he realized that he wasn't going to be able to control himself much longer. He fought like hell to delay his orgasm, but he was on the losing end. Suddenly, Jason pulled out from Tim after a few minutes.

"Both of you, on your knees."

Tim pulled out of Rachel as she finished her climax, and took his place on the floor in front of Jason. Rachel came to her senses and turned to join in, just in time to look and see Jason facefucking Tim.

"Oh my God...that's fucking hot!" Rachel said as she drew in several deep breaths. Jason looked over at her and smiled, never once breaking his rhythm of thrusting into Tim's mouth.

"Get down on your knees and help him. Jerk him off while you both suck me."

Rachel smiled and did exactly as commanded. She took the older man's cock in her hand, jerking him off, and the two of them sucked Jason's cock in tandem. Each of them on one side, sliding their lips on the shaft side to side, sometimes taking turns sucking the head, and sometimes taking turns getting facefucked. Jason finally broke the silence.

"Tim, are you close?" The older man nodded yes. "Good. Stand up. Rachel...open wide."

Tim stood up and pointed the head of his dick towards Rachel's open mouth. As he stroked his cock rapidly, Rachel noticed Jason not only doing the same, but he had a look on his face that Rachel had seen before, but not often.

He was completely into this. He enjoyed watching her service this older man and himself. Rachel suddenly realized that this situation might work out pretty well for her after all. All she had to do was keep Jason coming back for more. She smiled up at both men.

"I want to swallow both of your loads. Give them to me boys!" Rachel said, shocked at how the words just came out of her mouth. She told herself it was an act and only an act, but deep down inside, she wanted to do this. She opened her mouth wide and waited.

"Ah fuck...here it comes girl!" Tim cried out, once again aiming his cock at Rachel's open mouth. He started moaning for a few seconds, and then he unloaded his cum into her mouth.

Rachel wasn't quite prepared for the size of the older man's load, but she was pleasantly surprised at how it was sweeter tasting than she expected. She kept her mouth open, letting Tim finish, before he shook his cock, giving her every last drop. She backed away and prepared to swallow it.

"Not yet...you're doing them together." Jason said, stroking his own cock quickly. Rachel was surprised, and a little humiliated to have to sit there with her mouth open and full of cum. Within a few seconds though, Jason pushed the head of his dick inside her open lips. She looked up at Jason, waiting for what was next.

"Wrap your lips around the head. You're not spilling a drop."

When she did, Jason immediately shot several thick ribbons of cum into her mouth. He held her head in place, making sure she got it all. When he finished, he pulled his dick out of her mouth and smiled down at her.

"Show us. Then swallow it all."

Rachel opened her mouth, showing off the combined loads of cum inside, then promptly closed her lips and swallowed. When finished, she opened her mouth once more, sticking her tongue out to show nothing was hiding, and Jason reached down, stroking her cheek with a finger.

"Good girl. Now, go get dressed and go home. I'll be in touch." Jason said as he put his pants back on. "Tim will escort you to your car."

"Okay Jason...umm...Mr. Rose. When will I see you again?" Rachel asked, genuinely curious as to when she should be prepared for another night like this one.

"I'm heading out to California tomorrow for some personal business. I'll be gone until next week, just in time for my mom's sentencing...if I choose to go...but, to answer your question, how about this...I'll give you this next month to get yourself ready. Pack your things up, quit your job, get your mail set up to be delivered to the house, and so on. By this time next month, the house will be mine and you'll be my live in help. Help me get the house situated to my liking, help me with office payroll, help me by draining my balls when I need it. Hell, you could even help by recruiting a new secretary. Someone I could play with while I'm here. Maybe bring her home to help you take care of my needs and yours. Sound fair?" Rachel nodded.

"Good. We'll talk soon. Thank you for tonight, even if things got...well...rough." Jason said, looking at the wrapped wound on Rachel's arm. "Just know that anything like that will not happen again. Your actions left their mark on me...I left my mark on you. We're even."

"Okay. I'll accept that." Rachel said. The events of the night had caused her some physical and mental pain, but she was happy to move past that. She wouldn't have blamed him at all if he pushed her over the railing of the balcony this evening, given his current mentality. Rachel hoped things wouldn't ever get to that point again.

Little did she know that in the next couple of years, she would wish that she did die that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason walked Rachel and Tim to the elevator doors. For a moment, the trio was dead silent. Jason was the first to speak.

"One month from now. You'll be in my house and officially starting the job one month from now. Will that be an issue for you?" Rachel shook her head side to side telling him no. Jason smiled and continued. "Good. I'll see you soon then. I'll be busy the next few weeks, but I'll reach out soon." And with that, he turned away and walked back to his office, closing the door behind him.

The elevator chimed and the doors opened. Tim looked at Rachel and gestured towards the open elevator. She smiled weakly at the older man as he held a hand in front of one of the doors, keeping it open. Rachel stepped inside, followed by Tim, and he hit the button to go to the bottom floor.

As the numbers ran down from the top, Rachel and Tim stood in silence for a moment. Rachel couldn't contain it anymore. She had to know.

"So...what did you do to him?" she asked.

"Beg your pardon?"

"I saw your scar. During our threeway, I saw your scar on your wrist. You got it too. What did you do?"

Tim looked at the pretty young woman. She had a look of desperation to her. Tim felt as though she was trying to uncover something...anything....that would make her feel as though she had someone to share the burden of all this with. And, she was absolutely right. She did have someone to share in the guilt with. Tim looked down at his own wrist, noticing that his matching scar was almost completely healed after getting his own brand just last week.

"I....I uhhh..."

"Tim...look...." Rachel said, placing a hand on the elder man's chest as he looked at her. "...tonight, a lot of things happened. Not only were you inside me...but, Jason was inside us both. I'm assuming that's the first session of many to come just like that. And, on top of that, I now have a matching brand with you. Now, whether we want to accept it or not, the fact is simple...you and I now have a very unique bond. I don't want to endure this on my own, and I don't think you do either."

"Yeah girl...you're right. You're absolutely right." Tim said, watching a few more numbers drop down on the elevator. "We're in this together. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."

"Okay. You've got it."

For the rest of the ride down in the elevator and all the way to Rachel's car, both Rachel and Tim shared their story with one another. In the end, both accepted a simple fact.

Their interactions with Diane resulted in three deaths. Both felt guilty, and accepted that they had a debt to pay back.

They accepted that they were now servants of Jason Rose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Checking the time on his cell phone, Jason decided it was still early enough in the evening to handle some business with a couple of quick phone calls. He sat down at his desk, feeling completely and totally happy with the outcome of the evening's events and decided to send a text message out before making his calls.

He brought up the name Robert Stark.

"Finishing some last minute things tonight. I fly out in the morning. Looking forward to meeting you all!"

He hit the send button, then opened up his contacts once more. He brought up the contact he was looking for and hit the call button.

"Hello Jason. I wasn't quite expecting you to call so soon."

"Sorry to catch you off guard Governor. But, I'm here in my office, making some last minute preparations for a personal business trip, and I had something come to mind for you."

"That's perfectly fine Jason. No problem at all. What's on your mind?"

"Well sir...you told me earlier, if there was anything I needed, let you know..."

"I'm all ears kid. What have you got for me?"

"Mom's sentencing hearing is next week. I need you to do whatever you can to make sure that her sentence is life. No death penalty."

"Jason...are you sure about this? If she gets life, she's likely to die by suicide or at the hand of an inmate who has some kind of connection to one of the victims. A death penalty will at least give her a time frame to try to make things right with you. She might be lucky for a while on a life sentence, but at any moment, she could have a run in with the wrong inmate."

"That's a risk I'm willing to take, Governor. On the other side, a life sentence makes her sit in a cell...rotting....thinking about the lives she took on a daily basis. In my eyes, that kind of torture is worse than death."

"Okay then. I'll pull the right strings to make sure it happens. Is there anything else I can discuss with you tonight?"

"No sir, that will do just fine. Thank you. I'll repay the favor someday soon." Jason said, smiling ear to ear. "I'll be in touch soon. Goodnight Governor."

"Sounds good. Goodnight Jason. Talk soon."

No sooner than the call was disconnected, Jason was bringing up one more contact to call. He hit the call button.

"Detective Turner." the voice answered on the other end.

"Nathan, it's Jason Rose."

"Oh. Hey Jason. Sorry, I'm at a scene right now, didn't have a chance to look at the number. Everything okay?"

"Yes, everything is fine. Sounds like you've got business to handle, so I'll keep this short and sweet for you."

"Okay. Hit me. What's up?"

"I looked into this Robert Stark this evening, and I've come to a realization. This guy has nothing to do with the murders. He's clean and the money mom and dad were sending him was clean too. There's no need to come out tomorrow. I'll actually be flying out to meet him tomorrow."

"Jason...are you absolutely sure? How do you know this is a good idea?"

"Well...the money was being sent out to supplement a memorial scholarship for his daughter who passed away. Apparently, there were a few recipients every year."

"Okay, I suppose that sounds logical. But Jason...$250,000 is a shit load of money to be donating towards a scholarship, even if your parents could easily afford it. I'm just...I don't know...I'm curious as to why your parents were ready and willing to pay such a hefty amount." Nathan said, briefly pausing. "Do you have any ideas?"

"Well, yeah I now know." Now, it was Jason who paused in his thoughts. He took a drink of water from his bottle sitting on the desk before continuing.

"Turns out that the Starks are family of mine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of weeks later, Diane sat alone in her cell.

She had been sentenced to life in prison with no parole. The rest of her days would be stuck inside a prison, staring at the walls and bars of her cell, except when allowed out for meals, showers, or time out in the yard.

Not to mention, her time with the Reapers.

The two guards wearing the skull face coverings and black shirts would alternate days for who went to get Diane from her cell for her daily raping. The two men had used her mouth and ass for their pleasure every single day. Sometimes, more than once. Most of the time, they did her together. Sometimes, it was just one of them before they teamed up on her at a later point in time. Over the last several weeks, Diane had almost grown accustomed to these sessions. She didn't enjoy them by any means, but the shock had settled in and she was used to it now. The bruises healed overtime. She learned to relax so her ass wouldn't be so sore in the end, and she had been forced to swallow so much cum that she had just made it a part of her daily diet. Anymore, it was a daily routine.

But, for some reason...this time scared the hell out of Diane.

She heard the sound of footsteps coming closer to her cell. She realized that it must have been time for her daily abuse. She turned her back towards the bars of the cell door, placing both hands behind her back, awaiting the handcuffs. As she had expected, the footsteps stopped at her cell.

"Let's get this over with." Diane said to herself.

"Open the cell." one of the familiar voices called out. Diane stood still as the alarm blared and the cell door slid open.

"We'll take her with us."

Suddenly, Diane looked over her shoulder. This was new, and in a way, frightening. Both of the Reapers stood inside her cell.

This couldn't be good.

"Hey...wait a minute...why are you both--" Diane was pushed against a wall, cutting her words off with a thud.

"Shut the fuck up! You've got a visitor today." one of the men said, placing the cuffs on her before grabbing a handful of her ass. He leaned up close to Diane's ear. "But don't worry...you're still going to get dick too." This pushed Diane over the edge. She couldn't contain it anymore.

"Someone help!!!! Please!!!! They're going to ra---"

Before she could finish her cry for help, she was answered with the hard crack of a baton to her ribs. She felt one of her ribs break at the impact, knocking the wind out of her and forcing the tears to flow.

"Anymore of that shit and I swear I'll break every rib. Understand?!" one of the Reapers growled. Trying her best to control her tears, Diane nodded. "Good. Now, let's go see your visitor. We'll have our fun afterwards." the man said, giving her ass a nice hard squeeze.

Diane stood up, the pain in her side screaming at her, but she stood up all the way. One of the Reapers had the black hood in his hand, ready to put it on her head. Before he could though, Diane noticed the other one setting something in her cell. She focused on that quickly and noticed it was a duffel bag. The man left it down on the open bottom bunk of her bed.

"What is that for?" Diane thought to herself as the hood got pulled over her head.