The Live-In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of taking turns facefucking Diane while Jason abused her asshole, Stan spoke up.

"Hey boys..she has three holes and we have three poles for her. What do you say? Make her airtight?" Diane's eyes widened as the men agreed to it. She knew that she had no choice. She had to take on all three at once.

"You guys can decide who gets her ass and who gets her mouth. The only dick she's taking in her pussy is mine. The last dick she'll ever have in there has to belong to a Rose man." Jason said, pulling his cock out of her ass and laying on the table on his back. "Pick her up and make her mount me."

Diane protested as she was lifted up and planted onto Jason's cock. Stan went back to take his place in her ass and Kurt stayed up by her head. The two men forced their cocks inside her, and immediately after, the three men went to town, thrusting away at all three of her open holes.

"That's right...suck that cock..."

"Good God, her ass is still tight man. Even after that big cock of yours spread her wide open!"

"She's wet as fuck too boys. She's into this. She's loving all this dick filling her up. Or maybe, she's loving the fact that her boy has been using her as a fuck toy, using all her holes."

No sooner than the words came out, a moan escaped Diane's mouth while getting facefucked by Kurt. The three men all looked at each other and laughed.

"Oh my God, she really is getting off to this!" Stan said, smacking Diane hard on the ass and drawing out another moan.

"Holy fuck boys...she's gripping me tight in her pussy. Wonder if she's about to cum?" Jason said before thrusting upward harder. The other two men joined in, increasing their power as they thrust into Diane.

In spite of the situation...having three men rape her in every possible way...Diane's body was turning against her. Her moaning increased, she found herself bringing her body back and down, matching the thrust of the dicks going in and out of her ass and pussy, and she was involuntarily tightening her grip around Jason's cock as her juices continued to flow and increase. She placed a hand on the table at either side of Jason's shoulders, pushing herself up and bracing herself as she took the repeated thrusts. She lost herself in the moment, and for the first time since her night with Tim, Diane found herself on the verge of an orgasm. She felt Stan grab one of her arms, bending it behind her back as he powered into her ass. Then another. She couldn't help herself. She couldn't hold back anymore. She was right at the edge of climax.

But then, the men stopped. Diane heard the click of the handcuffs latching, holding her hands in place behind her back.

"Did you really think I was going to let you cum? This is about hurting you. Not pleasuring you. We were going to save this for Rachel later this week, but I think you've earned it first. Give me a hand back there, Stan."

Diane turned her gaze towards Jason and saw a menacing grin. It scared the hell out of her not knowing what he had planned next. She felt his cock slide out of her pussy, causing her to gasp and feel completely empty. Stan took his cock out of her ass, giving her even more of that feeling.

It didn't take long for Diane to realize what was happening next. She felt the heads of two cocks lined up to her asshole.

"Enjoy this, bitch!" Jason said.

Diane screamed louder than before when Stan and Jason pushed both of their cocks inside her asshole. She could feel every single nerve screaming in agony as her asshole was ripped open by the size of the two cocks combined. Both men finally got their cocks inside her all the way to their base, then they started thrusting. Diane continued to scream until Kurt shoved his cock back into her mouth, filling her throat and taking away her air.

Over the next ten minutes, Diane was living in a hell she never imagined. The pain of having a man's cock rammed in and out of her throat like a jackhammer was nothing in comparison to what was going on with her ass. Admittedly, she had taken her share of guys in the ass in her past as a stripper, and some of them were bigger. Then, she got to the prison and had to take Stan and Kurt every day for the last few months. Today, Jason took his anger out on her three holes.

If she could trade any of those times in for this time of taking two dicks in her ass, she would trade in a heartbeat.

When she thought this torture would never end, Kurt spoke up, giving Diane a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

"Get ready bitch. I'm about to cum down your throat!"

Kurt grabbed two handfuls of Diane's hair and pulled her head all the way down, making her swallow his entire cock. As soon as he got all the way in, Kurt unleashed ribbon after ribbon of thick, hot cum directly down Diane's throat, taking away her choice of swallowing or spitting.

Watching this unfold before them, Jason and Stan thrust into Diane's ass with everything they had, with Stan suddenly pulling out of her ass. He ran up to her face as Kurt pulled his cock out, and without giving her a chance to catch a breath, Stan shoved his cock in just like Kurt did, forcing her to swallow his load as well. When he was done, he pulled his cock out and Diane took a much needed breath of air. Jason stopped thrusting into her ass for a moment.

"Get her off of me, and get her cuffed to the table. I'm close." Jason ordered the two guards. They did as he wished, forcing Diane to once again bend over the table, feet and hands shackled in place by handcuffs and foot restraints. Jason smiled at the sight before sticking his cock in Diane's ass once again.

"So, in case you haven't figured out...this was personal." Jason said, slowly pumping into Diane, but increasing the pace and power as he spoke.

"I had to put you through hell like I went through. But, this was only a part of it." Jason finally felt his orgasm approaching. He gave Diane a few more thrusts before pulling out and going to her face. He placed a finger under her chin, lifting her gaze up to his eyes. She had her mouth open, ready for him to finish. He put just the head of his cock in her mouth, and she closed her lips around it, ready to swallow his seed.

"I want you to know something, Diane. And I want you to hear it as you're swallowing my cum." Jason said, pushing his cock in inch by inch slowly. Diane almost gagged as she finally realized that she was participating in an act of ass-to-mouth fucking, but she was ready for it to be done. She sucked on Jason's dick as he fed it to her all the way in. He placed his hands on the back of her head and started facefucking her one final time as his cum started rushing to explode from his cock. He suddenly slammed his cock all the way in and held her head in place as she looked up at him.

"There's twenty-seven convicted rapists in this prison. They're waiting in the hallway to get their turn."

Diane's eyes filled with tears, partly due to the lack of air once again, but mostly due to this revelation.

When it was all said and done, Diane would be raped by thirty different men today.

"And, here's my parting present for you!" Jason grunted, shooting his huge load down into Diane's throat. Her tears flowed heavy down her cheeks, and Jason simply laughed.

"Don't worry. I made sure to save the best few for last." Jason said as he pulled his cock out and got himself dressed once again, gathering his papers in the folder and he started walking out the door.

"Jason wait!!!!" Diane pleaded, her voice raspy from her throat being abused. Jason turned around and smiled.

"I don't forgive you. You deserve everything you've gotten and everything that's coming." Jason said. He started walking away, but stopped himself short of the door. He turned and walked back to Diane as she wept, naked and bent over a table.

"Just know this. I made sure to leave you the right tool to escape. It's in your cell in the bag these guys brought in. Enjoy yourself! And you can officially fuck off out of my life. Goodbye forever."

"Jason wait!!! I'm sorry! I'M SORRY!!!" Diane screamed out as Jason walked out the door without looking back. As soon as he was out, the first inmate was escorted in.

Diane spent the next four hours getting anal raped and facefucked by several different convicted rapists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the final inmate finished shooting his load down her throat...the 30th total load she was forced to swallow...Diane had felt numb.

Not physically numb. Mentally.

The man pulled his pants up and chuckled out loud.

"Damn girl, you must have REALLY fucked up for that train. Especially us last three."

Appalled, but still cuffed to the table and unable to smack the man, Diane spit at his feet instead.

"What's so special about you three? Surely wasn't the size of your cocks!! You guys were average at best and barely knew how to properly fuck a girl!" Diane said, feeling better about the situation. She was proud of herself. The inmate laughed wildly.

"Oh, you don't know...that's fucked up!" he said, erupting in laughter once more.

"What's so funny, pencil dick?!" Diane barked out.

"The last ones in you...the last loads you swallowed...all fuckin three of us have AIDS, you dumb slut!" he started laughing again as he saw the fear in Diane's eyes. "Now, so do you! Enjoy your time, sweet cheeks!"

Diane was scared shitless. She had been violated for hours and handed a death sentence.

She burst into tears one final time before being taken back to her cell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When she was uncuffed and left alone in her cell, the pain of the last several hours taking a toll on her, Diane was left to the realization that Jason knew what would happen. Jason was okay with what would happen.

Of course. He planned it out.

But then, she remembered what he said to her. How he left the tool to help her escape in the bag in her cell. She quickly found the bag, and grabbed it. Without so much as a solid plan, Diane held the hope that there was something in the bag she could use to break herself out...something to escape this hell. She opened the bag, and when she found its contents, she knew that it didn't matter to Jason if she got out of this alive or not. He offered her a tool to escape.

A noose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following day, Jason was at what was now his house. He was going room to room, separating his father's possessions to sort through later and throwing out anything and everything that belonged to Diane. He wanted nothing there to remind him of her very existence. Suddenly, his phone started ringing. He looked at the screen and saw Stan's name flashing across the screen.

"Hey Stan. What's up?" Jason answered.

"I wanted to try to get ahold of you, but those motherfucking news media assholes are far too quick. Turn on your news."

Jason walked into the living room, finding the remote to the TV and turning it on, still on the phone with Stan. He changed it to a news station and watched.

"...and sources say that foul play is not believed to be an issue. We'll bring you more as the story unfolds, but today's breaking news is that Diane Rose, wife of Jack Rose as well as his murderer, was found dead in her cell at Harbor State Penitentiary this morning from what appears to be a suicide. Stay tuned for more breaking news..."

"So...she fucking did it. She hanged herself?"

"Yeah. Looks like your little visit and parting gift did a number to her."

"Oh well. Just one less piece of fucking trash in the world. Thanks for the update and all the help, Stan."

"Well...what's next?"

"My offer to you and Kurt stands. You guys can come work for me as security. I'll pay double what you're making now, cash. You'll still have your pension as well. What do you say?"

"Give us a month or two to get it settled with the prison. We're in."

"Perfect. I'm going to need some guys I can trust to protect me in the coming years. It's time for me to get my campaign started."

"You've got a while before the race for Governor, kid. What are you running for before that?"

"Lieutenant governor. Next in line if something happens to our current governor. He gave me the idea in an email to run for it next year. So, that's my intention."

"Good deal. I'm glad you're keeping the tradition going."

"Yeah. We'll see what happens. But, I need to go. We'll talk soon."

"Okay boss. See ya soon."

Jason ended the call and was immediately met with another. This time, Rachel's name came up on the screen.

"Hey Rach."

"Hi Jason. I just saw the news and wanted to---"

"Believe me. I'm perfectly okay. I'll fill you in soon."

"In more ways than one, I hope." Rachel said with a laugh. Jason smiled and felt his cock twitch at the thought of their last meeting.

"Yes. Very soon. I promise."

"Hey, if you're not too busy today, come to your office. I got you a present."

"Okay. I'll be there in an hour. That work?"

"That's perfect. You're going to love this. I'll see you soon!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason rode the elevator to his top floor office in silence. The events that have happened over the last several months had played a game of tug-of-war with his heart and emotions. Here he was...18 years old, now having lost his father, the woman he called mom in spite of her never truly being his mom, the love of his life and the baby she carried that was his.

All of them were dead.

Something switched off in his head over the last few months, and Jason was now at a point where he no longer cared what it cost someone else...if he wanted something, he was going to make damn sure he got it.

Fuck everything and everyone else.

Curiosity struck him hard after his phone call with Rachel, so he drove to Rose Tower sooner than expected.

When the elevator doors opened, Jason was greeted by the sight of Rachel and some unknown woman. When Rachel looked at the elevator, the other woman also turned her gaze to Jason.

Holy shit, she was gorgeous.

"Good morning Mr. Rose. I'd like to introduce you to my new friend, Nadia." Rachel said, smiling at Jason as he checked out the tall, tan brunette with mile long legs. Nadia extended her hand out to Jason.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Rose." Nadia said, flashing a bright, stunning smile. One that hadn't been shown in the office since Tracy's own smile. Jason took her hand, offering a handshake in return, along with his own charming smile.

"Jason. Pleasure is all mine. Have a seat, please. Both of you." Jason gestured to the small couch in the waiting area of the top floor. Both women walked towards the couch, and Jason's eyes immediately jumped to look at Nadia's ass as she walked.

The girl was thin, but she had an ass that wouldn't quit. It was as perfect as Tracy's, but her long, toned legs coming out from her short skirt were a perfect match compared to Tracy's. Nadia looked over her shoulder, catching Jason in the act of checking her out. Jason turned his gaze to her face, realizing he had been busted and simply shrugged his shoulders. Nadia flashed her gorgeous smile again and took her seat beside Rachel on the couch.

"So, let's hear your story. What brings you in here?" Jason said.

"Well...we met each other at the gym..." Nadia said, gesturing towards Rachel, who sat on the couch, legs crossed but still giving Jason a peak up her skirt as he listened to Nadia talk. "...we hit it off pretty easily. We got to talking while doing our squats, and I opened up to her. Told her how I moved in with my older brother to help him take care of some of his bills and whatnot. But...I got laid off from my job. And Nate got promoted to detective and ---"

"Wait wait wait...Nate? Nathan Turner?! He's your brother?!" Jason interrupted.

"Yeah!!! You know him?" Nadia confirmed.

"Hell yeah! I met him shortly after..." Jason stopped himself, the subject still a sore one in spite of getting some revenge. "...he was one of the officers working the case for my dad and Tracy. He got called up to detective as a result of them needing all hands on deck."

"Yeah, that's right. I'm so sorry about everything that has happened by the way. It's terrible!" Nadia said sympathetically.

"Thank you. But...please, continue."

"Okay. So, I moved in with Nate, lost my job, but Nate got promoted to detective. Got a pay raise, but took on more hours. I've been keeping busy, keeping the house spotless and all, but I found myself needing to get out and actually have people to interact with. The gym works, but only for a couple hours. I met Rachel here and we got to talking. I told her that I was considering looking for another job, and she told me about possibly working here."

Jason looks over at Rachel, and she gives him a little smirk. Jason smiles back as he now realized what was going on.

Rachel was out recruiting. And she did one hell of a job!

"So...you're looking for a job. Why here? Why work for me?" Jason asked.

"Well, for starters...I already like Rachel as a friend, and you seem to be a great guy to work for. Plus, to be honest..you are absolutely fucking cute, and I'd love to have a good looking boss." Jason smiled. This was going to be easier than he thought. Nadia continued.

"Besides...I was a secretary before getting laid off. It was either go back to doing that, or get into porn." Nadia said with a shrug and Jason's eyes popped open at the statement. "And as much as I like sucking dick, eating pussy, or getting anal...I don't want my face all over the internet." she said with a smile.

Jason knew then and there that she was getting the job, and he couldn't wait to have her earn her keep. But, before he was going to pay up, she needed to prove herself. He had an idea come to mind.

"Well, here's what's going to happen..." Jason said, leaning forward in his chair. "I'm going to give you...an audition of sorts. I'm sure Rachel here filled you in on some of the extra work that will be done in my office." Nadia smiled, then bit her bottom lip and nodded. Jason smiled and continued.

"Good. Because, that's going to happen. Right now." Nadia almost leapt off the couch, clearly excited to be getting some action. She walks right over to Jason, reaches down and plants a hand on his groin. He grabs her hand and stops her before continuing again.

"We're all going in there. You're going to audition for the job. And, to start...you're going to thank Rachel for the opportunity." Rachel raised an eyebrow, looking at Jason as he prepared to explain.

"Rachel is going to lay down on my couch in there, and you're going to go down on her. You're going to eat her pussy...her ass if she wants you to...you're going to make her cum three times. I'm going to watch. Then, I'm going to take you into the private shower in there, where you both will suck my cock together before I fuck you in the ass in the shower while Rachel watches and touches herself. Any issues with that, ladies?"

Rachel, having never been with another woman before, couldn't help but immediately get turned on. She was excited to have another session with Jason, but the fact that he was making sure she was taken care of first made her smile. She couldn't wait.

"No Mr. Rose. No issue here." Rachel said, smiling at Jason.

"No sir! I'm ready to earn my job. She's a hottie and...from what I felt...you're packing." Nadia looks at Rachel, who nods with eyes wide open as she bites her bottom lip. "Let's do this!"

Jason smiled. He was ready to start a new chapter. That chapter started now, and it was just the beginning of the journey that would become his life.

"Well then ladies...step into my office."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EPILOGUE:

Two years later. 2020.

The coronavirus is spreading, shutting down many parts of the world. The United States is in the process of shutting down many businesses.