The Local Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And thinking about having Lucas' cock inside of her, she still wasn't sure which of her virgin holes she wanted to sacrifice. Losing her innocence to her new boyfriend, how likely most other girls did, appeared logical to her. But without feelings, except for her horniness, of course. And apart from that, she promised to do it with a girl for the first time. Wouldn't Amy be pleased to get her cherry offered? Thought Amber.

Lucas' touch between her legs dragged her back from her thoughts. His touch was electrifying, making her clit throb with pure lust. Looking up into his eyes, the petite blonde knelt in front of him, opened her mouth, and let his cock slide between her parted lips. She didn't know why she did it, but she had guessed she'd like doing it. And fuck, she loved it, even if she was feeling so inexperienced! Soon she felt Lucas grunt as his cock began to throb in her mouth. A few seconds later, his semen spilled out into her mouth. Amber tasted the salty, crude flavor but swallowed the whole load while looking up. Their eyes met, and she smiled, still slowly sucking on his erect cock.

"Now go into the bedroom and wait for me. Enjoy yourself if you want, and make him ready for me," Amber said, grabbing Lucas' cock again, "but don't dare to cum. I'll be right there," she added and disappeared inside the bathroom.

She was so incredibly horny and wet that she could make cum herself in seconds. Maybe even twice, consecutively. Her mind was filled with vivid perversions that made her nipples rock hard, and her pussy was swollen and twitching. Now, kneeling with wide parted thighs, she inserted one, then two fingers into her tight asshole while her other hand stroked her clit. She regretted not having prepared the plastic cock earlier because she knew she would get it quickly shoved into her ass yet. In the meantime, she moved four fingers in and out and wondered how easy it was. She wanted to try even more, but the climax approached too fast, and she had to wait for Lucas' dick.

With her heart beating fast, she stopped touching herself. She had to calm down. After taking a few deep breaths, Amber withdrew the clipper from a cabinet and sat on the toilet bowl with spread legs.

She trimmed her bush, this time, leaving her mound bald. She was curious how it felt, and it should give a foretaste of what to expect if she carried out Amy's order. But the effect turned her on. She had seen many women with hairless pussies on the internet and considered them sluts. Yet she was a slut herself, and it would get worse, she guessed.

The rays of late summer sun bathed the room in a unique atmosphere. The balcony doors were open, and distant sounds of laughing people, birds, and sometimes cars passing by intruding.

Amber appeared naked in front of Lucas. His cock hardened immediately, watching Amber in her appealing nude grace. Not only her face, with those big blue eyes and button nose, was beautiful. Her slender body with those big, round breasts was simply stunning. And no hair was covering her mound, allowing him a good view of her slit. Lucas loved the sight.

The petite beauty climbed onto the bed and crawled over to him. He wanted to sit up, but Aber pushed him back and sat on him like a cowgirl would sit on her stallion.

She still felt nervous because she didn't want him to know she was a virgin. And he shouldn't notice, either. He would fuck her tight ass instead of her pussy. While his hard cock moved slightly between Amber's bubble buttocks, Lucas kneaded her tits and played with her nipples. This gave her time to apply a big blob of lube to her anus and Lucas's cock. She smelled the scent of strawberries, after which the lubricant smelled.

Then, grabbing his cock, the blonde beauty impaled herself, slowly shoving him into her asshole. The pain lasted very short and was replaced by pleasure only after a few moves. Amber felt incredible riding his swollen dick wildly while Lucas' hands squeezed her big tits. His fingers pulled on her nipples and made her moan with pleasure. While she humped her boyfriend's cock, she pressed her clit against his hard abdomen! Within minutes, an incredibly intense orgasm rolled over her, making her squirt all over Lucas, but she didn't care. Despite the climax, she didn't feel relieved. Her urge grew even more, and she wished now to fuck a bigger cock.

"I'm about to cum. Are you taking the pill?" panted Lucas with the last remains of his self-control.

Of course, Amber didn't take the pill because she never needed to! Nevertheless, she didn't want to arouse suspicion.

"Cum in my mouth," she said, slipping off him. She got on her hands and knees and pushed her ass high, lowering her head.

Knowing and wanting it, she parted her lips, letting Lucas's throbbing cock, which was in her ass just seconds ago, slide into her opened mouth. The dick tasted mainly after a synthetic strawberry aroma, coated with the flavored lube. Nevertheless, Amber smelled her nasty scent and discovered how much it turned her on at that moment. It felt so depraved, so filthy. She felt like a dirty slut, a whore - a filthy whore! She didn't even notice as she began to stroke her clit again, thinking of it, while Lucas fucked her mouth.

Yes, it didn't feel like the romantic fellatio she had read in romances about. It was a face fucking, she saw in porn movies when masturbating. Lucas grunted again and shoved his dick even deeper into Amber's throat, making her choke, drool, and finally cum... She spasmed a few times with his cock still in her mouth, and the salty taste of cum filled her mouth.

After a while, Lucas kissed her as they recovered after the last climax.

"It was awesome," he said with a loving look. "You are so beautiful."

But Amber wasn't in a romantic mood. She would likely never be, at least not with him.

"Shut up, and fuck me," she said and positioned herself over his cock again, keeping control over the situation.

-- Amy's mind --

Sitting in a lecture, she barely registered the professor talking. Her mind digressed to the past days saturated with sex. Within two weeks, she had been masturbating more than in the whole year before. And if it wasn't enough, she had a boyfriend who wanted to have sex as often as she would let him. In fact, Amber's libido increased to the extent it amazed her. She masturbated daily, sometimes even multiple times a day, and the lust never seemed satisfied. But her head was full of kinky fantasies she couldn't share with Lucas. She knew or at least was afraid he wouldn't understand and think her a freak or a sex-crazed slut.

On the other hand, she felt like she had become a nymphomaniac, and what was worse, Amber liked it. And yet, sitting in the class, her nipples were rock hard, and her pussy moistened. However, her sphincter felt sore from fucking with Lucas and then with the dildo countless times. And still, she couldn't stop thinking about doing it again. Would her pussy also feel sore if she had vaginal sex? Amber asked herself.

The only person on earth who knew what she needed was Amy. Amber

was sure of it! She was the one Amber wanted to confess her feelings to. She was the one she wanted to share her secret pleasures with. However, Amy has been ignoring her. And the blonde knew why. Her determination wasn't exactly convincing.

She wanted Amy's panties but didn't send her the pictures to convince her. Amber had actually taken many pictures doing nasty things with Jessica's, her best friend's, panties. These only had never been sent to Amy. Neither was she permanently depilated, as Amy wished. In fact, she tried to delay the decision, but now she got the effect. The exotic girl, the object of her obsession, didn't even look in her direction!

During the following break, Amber couldn't resist anymore. She seemed absent while sitting with her friends and other students in the group. With her head in the clouds, she figured out how determined she was.

"Either do it or let it be," she talked with herself. And Amber knew deep inside what she wanted. "Sorry, I have to powder my nose," she excused herself and headed to the nearest ladies' room.

After closing the stall door, she indeed had to pee, nervous as she had become. She pulled her panties down and sat on the toilet bowl. Then, while relieving herself, she scrolled through the picture gallery on her smartphone. She chose three knickers pictures, as she called the set she had taken two days ago.

On the first one, Amber, wearing only white panties, sat with wide parted legs and her friend's blue knickers in her mouth. Even this pretty innocent photo made her blush.

On the second one was only the profile of her face with outstretched tongue. The tip of the tongue licked over the gusset of the same blue, used panties. She asked herself if Amy would find it gross. Amber felt disgusted by herself, but she couldn't help it. Alone, remembering the moment made her all itchy.

And the last one was embarrassing and humiliating. Seeing it caused a twitch in Amber's pussy and her panties a bit wetter. It showed her squatted on her haunches with wide straddled thighs and her new dildo halfway up her anal hole. She exposed the pink flesh with her hands, spreading her pussy lips. Even in the picture, she could see how much her swollen cunt had been and how wet it appeared, dripping with juices. Jessica's blue panties were pulled over her head, with the crotch over her nose. Only her eyes were showing through the leg openings. Still, it wasn't all about the photo. Amber also had her special bra on. Her dd-cups bulged through the tight cut-offs of the prepared bra and had colored already dark red because of the limited blood circulation. The recently purchased clamps were put on her nipples.

Amber was aware of the consequences if she sent the pictures. But she couldn't hold back any longer. The hunger to submit herself to Amy became unbearable. Finally, she opened the communication app, found Amy, and wrote a short message: "I'm sorry it took so long, Miss." She attached the pictures, and before deciding otherwise, she pushed the 'send' button. After leaving the stall, she felt somehow relieved but also uncertain. Would Amy like it? Or would she find it gross? She wouldn't show it to anyone, or would she? Questions over questions bothered her.

Back in her seat again, Amber couldn't stop daydreaming and thinking about the exotic girl. And she couldn't wait to have the third lecture. Amy studied psychology, from what Amber knew, and they had only a few classes together. One of them was the subsequent 'digital communication.'

Half an hour later, after a short break, the time had come.

As always, Amber took place in the same row in the lecture hall and waited anxiously until Amy appeared. During the whole time, she hardly spoke, which her friends noticed.

"Everything okay with you?" asked Julie, but Amber didn't respond, lost in thoughts.

"Mission control to Amber! Anybody home?" asked Julie again, patting her softly on her shoulder.

"Oh, sorry! I'm in thoughts," answered the blonde.

"I see," giggled Julie. "You've been distracted quite often lately."

"There are a lot of things I must think about," Amber answered vaguely. But actually, she was too horny or too nervous to think straight. Maybe both.

Just as she thought the black beauty wouldn't come, Amy appeared at the door. She looked around briefly, ignoring the blonde's begging look, chose the row below, and sat in a row directly in front of her. The girls' perfume made Amber weak. She smelled the scent and melted away while her panties moistened.

Once again, Amber didn't understand a word of what the professor said. She was too distracted. She sat restlessly in her seat, bouncing her leg or constantly changing position. Anger, anticipation, and excitement, doped with a proper dose of sexual arousal, made her feel like she was on dope. Once again, unconsciously, the blond arched her back, tilting her pelvis and trying to apply maximum pressure on her throbbing clit.

And then, as if she had guessed it, Amy rose from her seat, put the pen and the notebook into her backpack, grabbed the water bottle, and headed to the exit door.

Amber's heart leaped!

Pretending to have seen an important message on her iPhone, she turned to Mackenzie, who sat to her right. "I have to call at home...," she explained, hastily putting her belongings into her bag.

"Sure," smirked Mackenzie, ambiguously smirking. Mackenzie also glanced at Julie, which Amber did not miss. But her head was too full of other things to bother.

The petite beauty left the lecture hall and closed the door behind her. She was about to hurry to the ladies' room, but Amy had already waited for her. Leaning with her back against the wall, she pierced Amber again with her green eyes.

"At least you got the hint," said Amy.

Unlike the other days, the black girl wore a white t-shirt under a long, thighs-long black blouse. And the lipstick on her lips wasn't black but dark red, blood-like. However, the tight, black mini-skirt caught Amber's attention. The hem reached the middle of Amy's thighs and a palm above her black opaque overknee nylons, displaying a bit of her silky bare skin in between. The blonde beauty couldn't stop speculating how her skin tasted. She risked once more a glance at the exotic girl.

Amber herself was hot with her heart-shaped face, big breasts, flat stomach, and long legs for her size. And she knew it. But Amy's fine-limbed body appeared particularly graceful. Her legs, arms, fingers, and even neck seemed extraordinarily long. Anyway, you couldn't get it in shape at the gym. You either had it, or you didn't, thought Amber with admiration but also a bit of jealousy.

"Come with me," Amy said.

"Yes, Miss," answered Amber, dragged into reality.

"Not so loud, stupid! Not here! I don't want to get in trouble," hissed Amy, continuing the walk down the corridor. "Call me miss only when out of campus or when one is around."

Amber followed the black girl without saying a word, but her heart pounded in her chest, making her almost pant. They passed other students on their way.

The short excursion ended in front of a door. Amy opened the door, and both girls entered the room. Then she closed and locked the door behind her. The room looked like a workshop with a few tables and seats around. But there was also a chalkboard, a teacher's desk, a beamer, two computers, and a row of closed lockers on the wall.

"So, slut, before we talk about the pictures you sent me," began Amy leaning against the teacher's desk, I want to make a few things clear." Amber was standing in front of her. To be addressed as slut made her shiver again.

"I study psychology in the third semester, but you should know that I am an experienced observer even without degree courses and can read people well. So, don't ever try to lie to me. If you do, our relationship, or whatever it is, ends at that moment. And you won't get a second chance. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Miss," answered Amber.

"I hate liars. Keep it in mind," Amy paused briefly, then continued. "I have been thinking a lot about you, and I must tell, it kind of thrills me," she explained, and the words made Amber feel delighted. "You are a bit shallow, but it suits your upbringing and intellect, I guess."

Amber listened to the girl's shaming words, feeling embarrassed, but it only fueled her desire. Her wetness spread in her silky panties. "Nevertheless," continued Amy again, "as a stuck-up little bitch, your mommy raised you to, you are supposed to finish your studies as well as possible, I assume. And I'll help you with that, in my way. If you fail on tests, exams, projects, or any other way concerning your education, I will punish you severely. I'm talking about a good old-fashioned corporal punishment, like spanking, strapping, or caning on your bare bottom."

Listening to the words made Amber quiver with a slight touch of fear but mostly excitement. Her imagination was running wild, producing plenty of dirty, humiliating acts she saw herself in.

"Is it clear so far?"

"Yes, Miss," Amber answered meekly.

"Okay, that should satisfy your masochistic side. And I must admit, I always wanted to play a Dominatrix a little. I can't deny having nasty desires at times," Amy smiled devilishly and slowly approached Amber, who trembled with lust.

"The other side of yours is your inner slut, or better said humiliation slut. And this side of yours, my little darling, seems to be a bottomless pit," the exotic beauty added. Then, lowering her voice and turning it into a lascivious whisper, she continued: "Do you want me to unveil and explore this side of yours?"

Amy's face was only a few inches away from Amber's. Sometimes, her lips barely touched.

"Yes...," Amber replied, with uncertainty in her voice. Her chest went up and down.

"Would you like to kiss me, feel my sensual lips on yours? Feel the kissing you, teasing your hard nipples... Your throbbing clit...?"

"Yes!" whispered Amber with a dry throat.

"Would you like to touch my cute nipples with your tongue? Hm? Or lick my beautiful pussy?" Amy continued teasing.

"Would you beg for it if I want you too, like a little bitch?"

Amber trembled with excitement. "Yes."

Still whispering, Amy continued. "I will humiliate you and make you feel pathetic, little slut. You will degrade yourself for my pleasure. And I will laugh at you while watching you quiver with embarrassment. Are you still convinced you really want it?"

Amber didn't have to think twice. The words worked like an aphrodisiac on her.

"Yes, please," she whispered.

"Well, then slide your panties halfway down and lift your little skirt," ordered Amy, still using her subtle, seducing voice.

Amber was wearing a short, pleated tennis skirt and a white top. Her blonde hair was tied into a ponytail. She genuinely looked cute, like a bit of a tennis star. The outfit and the shoes were expensive enough, though.

Her trembling hands slipped under the skirt, her thumbs slid under the waistband of her baby-blue-colored panties, and she tugged them halfway down her legs. Then she pulled the hem over the waist, revealing her hairless, yet a little stubbly, mound.

"Oh my gosh," Amy said, laughing at her, "your panties are so drenched!" she added. "You leak like a faucet! You are a dumb little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Miss," panted Amber.

"Say it, I want to hear it!" said Amy.

"I'm a dumb slut, Miss," Amber responded. Her own words made her squirm, and her cunt leaked out, making the girl-cum run down the blonde's thighs. She had hated being called dumb at school, yet the insults made her pussy gush. Her fingers slid between her folds, stroking over her throbbing clit.

"What a fuck you think you are doing?!" scolded Amy. "Did I allow you to touch yourself?"

Amber shook her head, embarrassed.

"I let you touch yourself soon enough," said Amy. "But first, there are a few rules I want you to follow," she said. "Ready?"

"Yes, Miss," answered Amber with a flushed face and a distracted look in her eyes.

"Are you sure? Your little brain seems to leak out on your panties," the black girl laughed again. And she was right. Amber wasn't absolutely able to focus. "You look too distracted to understand what I'm saying. Maybe I let you cum first," she added, " but first, I have something for you."

After taking a step backward, Amy pulled her tight jean skirt a little bit, pushed her hands under the hem, and pulled black, almost transparent, sexy panties down her legs until she could step out of them. Amber wished Amy would show her her slit, but she didn't.

The exotic beauty stepped in front of Amber again and pulled the panties almost tenderly over her head, adjusting the crotch over the blonde's nose and mouth.