The Local Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Amber explores her kinky cravings and submits to Amy.
14.2k words
4.64
17.5k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiloXarts
MiloXarts
271 Followers

===============================

Here is the second chapter of the story about Amber and how she, step by step, discovers her humiliating cravings and submits to the local girl from the sex shop.

I hope you'll enjoy it.

===============================

-- The decision --

Ignoring Amy was easy. Within days, everyone from the clique ignored her. Amber ignored her, and Mackenzie and Julie did it too. The problem was that the sex shop girl ignored Amber similarly! No eye contact. No little knowing smile. It was like she was pretending to not even know who she was. It was like the encounter in the sex shop didn't even happen!

"Black clothes, black t-shirts or tops, black leggings or a black skirt, black shoes, black nails, and almost black lips. Black, black, black...," thought Amber as she sat with her friends outside while Amy walked past them a few days later. But at the same time, the petite blonde couldn't stop admiring the exotic black beauty. Her self-confidence, the grace with which she walked.

Amber constantly thought about Amy and felt her arousal retaking control the next day. She sat again two rows behind the sex shop girl and couldn't focus on the lecture. While watching her jet-black hair, the blonde daydreamed about the sex shop encounter. She remembered the amused smile on Amy's face in the sex shop that made Amber squirm, and her pussy moistened more and more.

"Why do you ignore me, bitch?!" thought the petite beauty, unable to break away.

Her rage made her think of the meanest scenarios, how she would destroy this low-class piece of shit, making her campus life hell. She would make her suffer!

But then, in the next moment, she felt anxious that she would never get the chance to get closer to Amy. She would cut the thin seam that somehow connected them.

Amber imagined the girl smiling with her, kissing and petting her. But there was something more the blonde beauty desired. She saw herself standing in front of forbidden doors in the darkest corner of her personality. She felt that behind them opened a labyrinth of her deepest, unexplored, masochistic desires. The craving had been smoldering in her for so long. But she was afraid if, being once inside, she ever would find a way back.

She had occasionally risked a peek through the keyhole until now. Still, the urge became unbearable, and she couldn't resist opening the door a crack and seeing what was inside. Lost in her imagination, Amber saw herself naked in front of Amy, crawling, kissing her spiked pumps, and performing other humiliating tasks for a bit of attention.

Still sitting in the auditorium, the blonde beauty felt her nipples harden. She wished she had her 'special bra' on. Her clit began to throb with excitement, and her face blushed.

Amber didn't even notice how she writhed on the hard surface of the seat, parting her thighs slightly and tilting her pelvis. Pushing her ass backward while arching her back, she tried unconsciously to feel more pressure on her clit.

"Everything alright?" asked Julie, unexpectedly from the side.

Amber realized first, embarrassed and flushed face, how lewd she had behaved. Did anyone notice? She asked herself and didn't dare to look at her friend. She felt dazed and was afraid her panties would get so damp that their juices would seep through. She couldn't leave a messy seat behind her!

"I'm not feeling well, I guess," she answered.

And suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, she registered Amy getting up, collecting her belongings, and leaving the lecture hall. Amber's heart stumbled with excitement. She couldn't miss the opportunity!

"I will better leave now and take a hot bath," she lied to Julie, putting her notebook into her bag.

"Sure, get well," answered Julie.

"Thank you."

Amber waved to Mackenzie and the others and headed to the exit.

She closed the door behind her and saw Amy before her, heading to the ladies' room. Amber's high heels clicked loudly on the old stone floor as she followed the black beauty. Her heart was flattering, and her hands became sweaty. But driven by her desires, she couldn't help it.

The petite blonde entered the ladies' room and noticed the scent of a perfume she immediately recognized as Amy's. Her excitement made her almost hyperventilate!

"Calm down and take a deep breath!" she talked to herself without saying a word.

After making sure no one else was in the ladies' room, Amber reached under her navy blue, pleated skirt and pulled her powder-pink Vicotria's Secret panties down her legs. She stepped out of them and picked them up. The crotch of the panties was drenched with her juices, and she smelled her arousal on it.

And then Amber did it. With trembling hands, she crouched at the black beauty's stall door and pushed her used panties below.

-- Unveiling the truth --

The time seemed to stand still in the following silent seconds or minutes. Amber didn't realize it anymore. Her mind was spinning with emotions while her heart drummed like it would explode every second.

As she heard the water flushing, she stopped to breathe. Then, the panic spread inside her, making her nearly flee before the girl came out and saw her. But she couldn't move like she was glued to the spot. The door was unlocked, and Amy left the stall. She was gorgeous, even in the entirely black attire, thought Amber. However, there was no movement, no emotion on her face as the exotic girl approached the sink and put the blonde's powder-pink panties on the vanity. The sight made Amber squirm.

Amy washed her hands, ignoring Amber entirely until she dried them. But finally, she faced the blonde girl. Amy wore a tight black t-shirt with a silver pentagram, a black pleated mini skirt, and black, opaque pantyhose underneath. Instead of the spiked pumps, she wore boots with yellow stitches. But her legs looked still toned and long. The makeup, hairstyle, and nails emphasized her gothic style.

"You wanted my attention? Here you are. You have one minute," said Amy coldly, watching into Amber's eyes.

"I, I don't know... How to say that...," she stammered. "I feel attracted to you since I saw you the first time," she managed to pronounce the words, feeling herself sweating. She almost couldn't breathe. "And, and you make me feel... Like... None ever before... Somehow excited and... Embarrassed... I can't really explain it. But the point is, I really like it."

Amy watched Amber with a bit of disbelief but also curiosity. Even if she tried to play it down.

"You want something from me after telling everyone to stay away from me?" asked Amy. She enjoyed the blonde girl squirming with shame or maybe even fear in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I... I was... I was surprised and afraid you would tell everyone about the shop... What happened...," Amber responded, and her guilt was painted on her face.

Amy crossed her arms over her chest.

"Don't think I will soon forget your scheming," she responded. "But to get back to you. You mean," she paused, "it arouses you, feeling like that... Embarrassed?" she asked.

"Yes," answered Amber.

"And you want me what? To play little lezzy games. Domineering over you? Humiliate you a little?" the gothic beauty asked, a little wryly, but noticed that Amber really meant it. However, she kept her mask of indifference.

Amber's heart flattered fast, listening to Amy and her quick perception. She wanted to answer: "Yes, all of it," but didn't dare. She responded instead: "I guess, something like this."

"And this is not a fucking joke of your and you friends?"

"No, I promise. I mean, none knows this about me," answered Amber, trying to be most convincing.

"And what is in for me when I play the kinky game with you?" asked the exotic beauty.

Amber wasn't prepared for such a question and didn't know what she could offer. There was only one thing that came to her mind.

"I don't know what I could offer you. I could pay you," the blonde answered.

"Pay me?" Amy snorted. "You really think you can buy me?! Only because you have money?! You are truly a blonde," the exotic beauty spat with disgust and was about to leave, but Amber blocked her way.

"Please, please, I am sorry. Please don't go," the blonde almost begged. "It was stupid..."

Amy stopped and pierced Amber with her green, penetrable eyes, but her Anger faded in her gaze.

"I'll give you a chance, slut. But I'm warning you I might enjoy it!" Being called a slut by her sent a shiver down Amber's spine. She nodded only, feeling unbelievably excited. "Show me how bad you want it. Lift your little skirt and show me what is underneath," said Amy, and a new wave of humiliation hit the petite blonde.

Anytime someone could enter the room, she would get caught! But she craved it and remembered she had already pictured such and similar situations in her daydreams. Hesitating a little, Amber pulled up her skirt, showing the black beauty of her partially shaved pussy. Even if the shaved areas were a little stubbly already.

"This is the first thing you will do, slut", Amy said, pointing at the stubbles. "You will remove all your hair down there. In fact, all hair below your neck. I bet you can afford a beauty shop. At least waxing but consider a permanent removal. I would like it. Either way, I want your body silky and your pussy bald and smooth if you ever want the chance for me to touch you. Do you understand?"

"You mean, all of it?" Asked Amber, a little scared, still holding her skirt up.

"It will make your little pussy feel more touchy. You'll like it. And apart from that, little sluts like you are supposed to have bald pussies," said Amy with a grin.

"It will be embarrassing," answered Amber with a surprisingly little voice.

"Oh, please," said Amy, "it makes you already wet, or am I wrong!?" asked Amy confidently.

"Yes, I mean it makes me wet," answered Amber, barely audible.

"You see," smiled Amy. "And there is something I would like to have from you," she continued, getting a pen from her backpack. She spread Amber's silk panties near the sink and gave the blonde her pen. "Draw a heart or something girly and cheerfully. Like you would write a letter to your boyfriend. And write below it: 'For my mistress, your humiliation slut, Amber,'" she dictated.

Hearing the humiliating words sent a shiver through Amber's body. Obediently but trembling with excitement, she outlined two little, linked hearts as she had done earlier at school and wrote the message as she had been told. While she did, her clit throbbed, and her juices were already running down her thighs.

"It's cute. I like it," said Amy, admiring the result.

"Thank you," answered Amber, insecure, unlike herself. "What do you want it for?" she asked, ashamed.

"Nothing in particular. I wanted something humiliating from you," Amy answered. "Imagine I'd show the panties to your stupid little friends," she smiled wickedly. Amber blushed furiously, realizing she was already sliding deeper and deeper into the game. Still, her face and her eyes betrayed her.

"You get off on this little humiliation, don't you?" Asked Amy this time, obviously fascinated.

"Yes," Amber whispered.

"Excellent. I like when you blush," said Amy. "And I will make you blush, I promise," she added. "If you earn it, I will reward you, Amber Willson. But I can be really mean. In fact, that's what you actually deserve," continued Amy sternly, and Amber understood the girl meant the intrigue she had plotted. "Any, are you still sure you want my attention?" asked the black beauty teasingly.

"Yes, please," Amber said, looking into the exotic eyes.

"So be it. And you let me know when you are smooth like a baby. I don't want to talk to you before." Then again: "Oh, and while not wearing panties, you could take the chance and make a selfie or two with your friends or someone else," she said with an amused smile.

After saying that, Amy got her backpack from the floor and was about to leave. Amber didn't want her to go! She wanted her to stay with her a little longer, talk to her, and feel her skin, lips, or scent. Anything!

Amber gathered all her courage, still driven by her craving, and asked: "Amy... Could I have your panties, too?"

Surprise flickered briefly in Amy's gaze. Then she noticed she still held the pen in her hand. With a graceful, almost sensual movement, she grabbed Amber's hand. Amy's skin felt slightly cold on Amber's, but it caused a chill. Using the pen, Amy wrote her phone number on Amber's palm.

"You are a kinky little slut," Amy said, obviously amused. "Show me first, what you would like to do with my panties," she whispered sensually, nearly touching Amber's ear with her lips. It made the blonde quiver with excitement. Amy's perfume made her knees feel wobbly. "You can send me a picture or a little video if you want. But remember! Don't ever call me. If any, I'll call you. If you want something, you know where you can find me. You may use this number only to send me something," she paused, touching with her hand Amber's nipple over the fabric, "what makes you blush," she chuckled, "got it?"

"Yes, Amy," nodded Amber, light-headed.

"When we are alone, call me miss," said the exotic beauty. "It seems more appropriate to me. Don't you think, little slut?"

"Yes, Miss," answered the blonde, and once again, a jolt of pleasure shot down her spine.

"Perfect. See you," whispered Amy, stepping back, leaving Amber alone, and leaving the room.

-- Having a boyfriend --

After Amy disappeared, Amber closed herself in a stall, sat with parted thighs, and recalled the past moments with Amy in her mind. She moved her fingers down between her sloppy and swollen folds. Stepped away with thoughts on the exotic girl and her filthy desires, it took only seconds before a mindblowing orgasm washed through her, making her moan and spasm.

After that, she stayed seated until the emotions subsided and her heart calmed down. Sitting there, with her mind in Nirvana, she feared that she would feel wrong and think she had made a big mistake with Amy. But her fears had not been confirmed. She felt pleased and excited and couldn't wait to see her again.

After another ten minutes in front of the mirror, Amber was almost ready and reapplied a little makeup. She brushed her hair and then considered her short skirt again to see if there were no stains. Finally, she left the ladies' room.

Walking down the corridor and feeling the cold air washing over her naked pussy, gave her a fresh shiver of arousal. The navy blue, pleated skirt barely reached two palms below her bum. Walking without panties underneath made the situation dangerous. She would get stamped as a slut on the campus, if not worse! Nevertheless, the idea was exciting. And Amber didn't even notice how much walking with no panties and a puffy pussy affected her walk. Some male students saw it, though. No straight male could ignore the swaying hips and the lascivious walk.

The lectures were over, Amber knew, but she hoped to find her friends outside, enjoying the afternoon. A lot of students hung around after the classes. They talked to other students, flirted, and made out dates.

Amber left the building and looked around, trying to spot her friends, but they were nowhere around. On the other hand, her friends had thought for sure she had a fever or something and spent the rest of the day in bed. Buried in thoughts, she felt a soft touch on her shoulder and spun around, startled.

"Hey, pretty girl," said Lucas. "I have been missing you," he said.

"Oh, hey!" Amber answered, surprised and a little annoyed. He wasn't supposed to be there. She would likely be irritated if he didn't hold a beautiful bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"You said you wanted to be the only one. You are the only one. I love you, Amber."

Amber was shocked for a moment! He loved her? He couldn't be serious, could he? On the other hand, she saw the flowers. She never ever got flowers from a man! A few other students noticed the moment.

"You really didn't need to," she said, genuinely perplexed.

Some of the students applauded, and the others whistled. It could be the most romantic moment in her life, but Amber didn't feel like Lucas did.

She wanted just a handsome guy she could be seen with, a puppet she could wrap around her finger. But this... It went too far, she thought. On the other hand, she couldn't reject him now after he had broken up with his girlfriend! And, what was important, she needed a formal boyfriend anyway.

Amber got on her tiptoes and kissed him, pretending to be a girlfriend in love. Her lips melted in a long, passionate kiss. And, what wondered the blonde beauty, it felt good. He tasted well. This was also the first time she kissed a man so intimately.

"I think I'll need a little more time to fall in love," she replied honestly, knowing, however, it wouldn't happen.

"I have plenty of time," Lucas responded with a smile.

He grabbed her hand and led her down the stairs. "We should celebrate it," he said.

After a few yards, in a shady spot behind the stairs, Lucas hugged and kissed her again. This time, his hand slid down over her lower back to her bum, covered only by her short skirt. Amber didn't want him to discover she didn't wear any underwear. But she felt his hard cock pressing against her belly, and the feeling made her, against expectation, hot. Amber's breath got faster as Lucas' hand slipped over her bum. She broke away from him as his fingers slid under her skirt and touched her naked buttock.

"I want a selfie with you," she said, thinking Amy would appreciate it even more. She would send a picture with a male student at her side, wearing no panties underneath! Amy would certainly appreciate it!

After taking three photos with Lucas, she said: "Now, let us celebrate," she said, feeling getting hornier. She realized she would have to sleep with Lucas sooner or later, so why not now, she thought. It was the right moment. "I want you today," she whispered.

"You mean--," Lucas asked excitedly, but the blonde beauty cut him off.

"Yes, I want sex," she said. "And my apartment is waiting."

Lucas beamed with excitement, and Amber was happy to reward his efforts. And, after all, having sex with one of the hottest guys on campus had its good points.

After entering the apartment, Lucas was impressed to see for the first time what luxury she lived. The large windows, the broad balcony, the modern kitchen, and the tasteful furnishings.

"Wow," he said only.

Amber led him directly to the bathroom.

"You'll shower first, then it takes me a moment too," she said in a commanding but flirting tone.

While Lucas disappeared under the shower, Amber took her smartphone and sent Amy all pictures with Lucas on her side. Short skirt, no panties underneath, as Amy wanted her to. Then, the blonde beauty collected her recently bought toys and put them in the living room drawer. She only took the lube and put it next to the bed.

Waiting for Lucas, Amber felt a subtle nervousness spreading inside her. She took just a sip of water and heard Lucas leaving the shower cubicle.

"I'm ready," he announced.

She entered the bathroom and watched him naked, standing in front of her. Little clouds of steam rose from his body. Amber was closer to him, his sexy body, with not too big but well-defined muscles. Moving her hand over his abs, she slid down and took his hardening cock in her hand. His cock appeared average in size from what the blonde beauty had seen on the internet. Yet, she was glad he wasn't bigger. It would be sufficient for her virgin hole, actually for any of her holes, the thought.

Holding the penis in her hands, feeling its texture under her fingers, feeling it pulsing, turned her on. She was surprised at how wet she had become because of doing it.

MiloXarts
MiloXarts
271 Followers