The Local Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy didn't say a word about the nipple clamps, but Amber didn't want to do anything wrong and put them on her nipples. At that exact moment, she felt a jolt of pleasure on her clit, as were her nipples linked to it.

As she put her t-shirt on, her nipples poked through the fabric, and her breasts underneath looked fuller, which she liked a lot. Amber had always been proud of her big titties. Seeing them even bigger made her feel hotter and more feminine.

Already very aroused, she pulled the leggings over her hips. Without panties underneath, she could clearly see the outline of her mound. Amber made a few steps in front of the mirror, there and back, and each one made the elastic fabric cut deeper between her puffy pussy lips, creating a cameltoe.

Nevertheless, Amber knew she had to do it. Sure, it was daring and embarrassing, but also thrilling. And apart from that, she promised Amy to come. Deciding on matching high heels to the outfit, she chose white stripped sandals on three-inch heels and put them on. Once more, she stepped up to the full-length mirror and considered herself.

"Oh my God, I look like a slut! Someone could even mistake me for a whore," she mumbled to herself. Feeling extremely slutty and excited, she grabbed a short jeans jacket and her purse and left excited the apartment to meet Amy.

She headed to her Mini Cooper, wondering which surprises awaited her in the shop. She knew Amy planned something embarrassing for her, making her shiver with anticipation.

To be continued...