The Local Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's how you like it, isn't it, you little pervert," the black beauty asked.

"Yes, Miss," moaned Amber. Her eyes were visible through the leg openings but seemed entirely absent.

Amber smelled the scent of Amy on the panties and lost herself in her nasty desire. She felt embarrassed and degraded, but her urge required even more. She began to moan audibly into the wet fabric in her mouth. The see-through material of the sexy black panties made Amber's nose and opened mouth visible to Amy, who watched the blonde fascinated.

"Now, little piggy, put your tongue out and lick my panties!" As Amber followed the demand, Amy laughed at her again. "You are so pathetic," she continued to humiliate the blonde slut. Then she stopped laughing and watched Amber in the eyes. "Now, show me how low you can get. Keep fingering yourself until you cum," she required.

Ambers quivered and moaned loudly while her fingers frantically stroked her clit. The degrading act brought the blonde beauty to the verge of orgasm in no time.

Amy noticed Amber's body starting to spasm.

"Cum for me, you disgusting little piggy, cum for me!" Seeing Amber on the verge of an orgasm, Amy enjoyed how much Amber submitted to her own cravings. And the spectacle made her also wet. "It is so hilarious! Oink for me!"

"Oink! Oink!" moaned Amber in her absent mind as the orgasm made her squirm and spasm while standing, clinging to a table. Her knees almost buckled as she squirted, turning the floor into a messy puddle under her feet.

After a few minutes, Amber's still groggy mind returned to reality. She hadn't even noticed how she sank to the floor. She only registered to kneel now in her own puddle of squirt, with Amy's panties still on her head.

"Here, take a sip," said Amy and peeled the panties off Amber's face. After that, she reached the blonde with a small bottle of water. "You must be thirsty," she added with an amused look. Amber took a few sips. "And now get up. You have to wipe the floor," said Amy and helped the blonde, yet still, dizzy beauty, to get up.

Amber had never felt so ashamed in her life as at this moment, and she started to sob in a sudden outburst of emotions.

"There, there, what's wrong, pet? You don't need to cry," said Amy, soothing, hugging Amber.

"I feel so embarrassed," babbled the blonde, pressing her face into Amy's neck. And she felt ashamed and humiliated! Nevertheless, after a short while, being in her arms and smelling the black girl's skin scent made her feel better.

"Now look at me, pet," said Amy, repeatedly using the word 'pet.' And it was the first small approach of persuasion she planned to test on Amber.

Amy was a straight-A student, and psychology wasn't just a field of study or her future job. It fascinated her, including this subject's dark, infamous corners. She had read a lot about the very controversial experiments of Nazis during World War II and later U.S. government efforts. She found them mostly hideous and would never cross the border. Nevertheless, there were some techniques of persuasion she wanted to try. In fact, Amber would be a perfect guinea pig! Thinking about it made her smile about the pun because she remembered calling Amber a little piggy just a few minutes ago!

Different scientific and practice-oriented approaches went through her mind. Pavlov and his dogs, subliminal persuasion, hypnosis. There were plenty of things she could test. She had to be subtle, though.

On the other hand, she remembered someone saying, 'You can be talked into anything, especially if you want it.' She took a glance at the blonde in her arms.

"Would it be challenging to develop an addiction in you, pet? I would love to see you being able to achieve orgasm only in the most intense state of shame and humiliation," Amy thought without saying a single word and felt her pussy moisten. To play with the blond made her hornier than expected! She wanted to push the blonde's face into her hot sex and knew Amber would enjoy it, too. But she had to be patient! The slut had to learn it was a privilege to pleasure her.

-- The new rules --

"Everything okay now, pet?" Amy asked and pushed Amber a little away from her to show into her eyes.

"Yes, Miss," Amber nodded.

"Now look at me," Amy began, taking Anber's hand into hers. "You feel ashamed because you should. Are you embarrassed? Of course, because you should be. And you feel humiliated by what you've done? Yes, of course, you do," continued Amy while Amber's face burned with shame. However, the blonde's nipples straightened up, which Amy didn't miss. "But you must know I loved what I've seen. And, Amber," Amy lifted Amber's head, using her fingers to look straight into her eyes, "no matter how much you disgrace yourself for me or how pathetic you feel. I love it as much as you do. And you are my girl, my little sub slut. And maybe I could fall in love with you."

The words reached Amber. All doubts and dark clouds dissolved over her. She felt that she was falling in love with Amy.

"Can... Can I touch you, Miss, or kiss you?" she asked.

"Not yet, pet. As I told you, you have to earn it. Do you remember to be a good girl?"

"Yes, Miss," answered Amber meekly, feeling horny again.

"Now, I want you to take all your clothes off and wipe the floor naked. Do you understand? I don't want your clothes to get messy while you do it."

Amber knew Amy wanted to see her humiliated again, but she wanted it too. She wanted it for her mistress. Nodding only, she removed her skirt, top, and bra, and within seconds, she stood with her arms crossed over her mound.

"Keep your hands on your back, pet. Don't cover anything from me," Amy said and went to the lockers, opened one, and withdrew a staple of paper towels.

"Now, get on your hands and knees and clean the floor," she said, giving Amber a bunch of paper towels. "We don't want someone to slip on the puddle here, do we?" Amy said, amused. "For any reason, I will get a 'slippery when wet' sign for the next time," she added. Amber felt a jolt of shame running down her spine as she heard the words, and then she got down on her hands and knees.

She wiped her squirt obediently off the floor, crawling around. Her big tits bounced under her, increasing her embarrassment. At the same time, her body betrayed her again. Her cunt began to moisten, and she knew it was only a matter of time until it started to leak on the floor.

"Arch your back, slut!" demanded Amy. Amber followed, spread her legs a little more, and pushed her ass higher, arching her back. "Your cunt seems to be happy again," Amy laughed at her.

Wallowing in her lust and shame, the blonde didn't notice as Amy approached with an old, long wooden ruler in her hands.

"It's enough, pet," said Amy. "Get up and put your clothes back on," she instructed, and Amber followed. Her face was red, but her pupils were wide, and her nipples seemed rock hard.

After a short while, Amber wore her bra, top, and skirt again. Although without the wet panties underneath.

"Now, kiss me on my cheek and say you love and thank me," Amy ordered, pointing at her left cheek.

Amber leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on the black girl's skin. The scent and the touch made her heart flutter.

"I love you, Miss, and thank you," she whispered, dreaming of being allowed to do so much more.

"Well done, pet. But before we leave, I still want to discuss a few simple rules for you. Rule one: you will always greet me that way when we are not on campus. Rule two: from now on, you will edge at least three times each day and have only one ruined orgasm a day when you are not with me. Rule three: the first time you edge yourself is before leaving for courses. Every day, no exceptions! And the last rule for today, only in my presence and only if I allow it will you be allowed to cum. Got it?

"Yes, Miss," answered Amber honestly.

"Do you know what edging and ruined orgasms are?" asked Amy.

"No, Miss."

"But you have a computer and internet, right? Google it, learn about it and practice it." Amy paused for a few seconds. "I know I can't control it whether you edge or make you cum. But I will find it in your eyes sooner or later, pet. And you remember what I said about lies, don't you? Will you behave?"

"I promise I'll behave myself, Miss," answered Amber, having only a vague idea of what Amy was talking about. Edging? Ruined orgasms? She had to google it!

"And, last but not least," said Amy. "I think you should get punished for your nasty intrigue against me. Don't you think, pet?"

Amber looked at the wooden ruler, shivering with fear but wondering how it felt. Her last spanking was long ago.

"I guess I should Miss," she answered, indeed feeling guilty.

Amy pushed out a seat and sat down on it.

"Now, girl, over my lap," she ordered. Amber lay down across the black girl's thighs with a new wave of shame and a flushed face. "Hands on your back!" called Amy, and as Amber obeyed, Amy lifted the blonde's skirt and tugged it under her crossed hands. Then, holding them tight, she grabbed the wooden ruler using her other hand. "Hold still, and don't dare to scream pet!" Without further explanation, she began to whip Amber's naked bubble butt using the ruler.

Amber suppressed to scream, but the pain was too intense to hold back her tears. Each blow made her writhe a little, and then she started to sob, feeling like a naughty little girl over her parent's lap. Nevertheless, precisely that feeling of helplessness and the humiliating position, especially for a grown-up woman, recalled her deepest, most secret, and depraved desires as she pictured lying over John, her stepfather's lap. Even the forgotten memories of the summer vacation at Aunt Hellen's farm, as she got a few smacks on her cut-off shorts in front of her cousins, came back in vivid colors now. The embarrassment grew inside of Amber as she realized how wet she became and that Amy would notice it.

After the first ten blows, Amber's buttocks became hot and red, and here and there appeared deep red welt on them. Amy heard the blonde sobbing while continuing to smack her ass. She wondered even how obedient Amber lay over her lap. Of course, she wiggled a little after each blow but endured the punishment well. And after a few more smacks with the ruler, Amy noticed the sensual dance of Amber's buttocks. Each time the blonde slut on her lap arched her back for the smack and then pushed her pelvis down, pressing her mound against her thigh. And it didn't escape Amy's attention, of course, how Amber's girly juices trickled on her nylons, making her smile wickedly, knowing it wasn't the last punishment. But this time, she didn't want to exaggerate. Amber's ass was already red, and the wooden ruler left several marks visible.

"Now get up, pet," said the exotic beauty looking at Amber's hot and deep red ass with several welts from the ruler. "You behaved well," she said.

As Amber got off her lap, her eyes looked teary, and her glowing cheeks were wet with tears. Amy withdrew a Kleenex.

"Come here," she whispered, dabbing Amber's eyes softly without smearing her makeup too much. "Now, what does a good girl say after a punishment she deserved?"

Shame appeared in Amber's gaze, but she said: "Thank you, Miss."

"Thank you, Miss, for spanking me," responded Amy. "Say it."

"Thank you, Miss, for spanking me," Amber repeated obediently.

Amy pointed to her left cheek again, and the blonde stepped up closer, leaned forward a bit, and kissed her mistress' cheek as she did before.

"I love you, Mistress," she whispered.

"Good girl!" Amy praised her, making Amber obviously happy. Then she thought the little slut adopted the little subliminal hints.

Amber felt like wax in her hot hands, and the black beauty had already begun to form into shape. Still, she had to be patient, Amy thought. She couldn't let it burn. The psychology student remembered a brief fable about a boiling frog. The assumption was, she recalled, that if a frog was put suddenly into boiling water, it would jump out. But if the frog was put in tepid water and brought to a boil slowly, it would not perceive the danger and be cooked to death.

In summary, it meant that people were unable or unwilling to recognize threats that arose gradually. Of course, she didn't want Amber to get seriously hurt. But exploring and pushing the blonde sluts cravings to the limits was another story.

"You can take my panties with you. But you owe me a new one," said Amy as she noticed how undecided Amber touched them.

"Thank you, Miss," Amber said, putting them into her purse.

After adjusting the chairs and tables and tidying up a bit, Amber and Amy headed for the exit.

"Does it hurt? I mean you bum?" asked Amy, friendly. Amber's eyes were a bit red, and her mascara was a little blurred.

"Yes, Miss," answered Amber. "but it hurts not bad if you know what I mean," she continued. "And I deserved it, after all."

"That's true, pet. But, there is something I wanted to ask you," began Amy with a friendly voice. "Is this guy I saw you at times, your boyfriend?"

Amber hesitated but then told the black beauty the story. First, she wanted to give her - girlfriend or mistress - she wasn't sure herself, only vague indications. But Amy turned too bright for such games, and Amber gave in. She told her everything.

Amy listened to the petite blonde and could understand her uncertainty concerning sexual orientation. Many girls she knew experimented with other girls before they found boyfriends. And she knew it sometimes went the other way around, as in the case of her aunt Trudy. She was married for 20 years and divorced. Now, she was living with another woman.

But the most shocking moment was when Amber had told her she was still a virgin. A virgin and a little slut, thought Amy. An even bigger shock was to learn that she was the one Amber wanted her cherry to give to.

"I don't know what to say, pet," answered Amy, feeling genuinely touched. "But if you really want to do it with me the first time, I feel honored. Isn't it a bit old-fashioned word," she laughed to herself. "But seriously, let's make it a little event!"

"Sounds's great," answered Amber, pleased.

"I will think about it. But you have to be a good girl for me, as promised," added Amy.

"Of course, Miss," Amber said, blushing again.

"And Lucas, well," thought aloud Amy, "you can't drop him now. It wouldn't be fair, would it? Even if you don't love him."

"No, I guess not," answered Amber.

Amy opened the door, and both women left the room. After locking it, both headed for the exit.

"Nevertheless, playing with feelings of others is something I cannot welcome, pet," Amy started. "And if you hadn't just been punished," she continued lowering her voice, "I would whip you bubble ass severely for this. And you know you would deserve it!"

"Yes, Miss," answered Amber, ashamed. She knew Amy was right, although she had no remorse.

As they reached the exit and ensured themselves, there were none around.

Amy said: "Your penance will be, my little darling, to offer your boyfriend your cute little ass like you already did. I know you like it," she smiled knowingly. "And you'll give him head like a little slut should. You keep playing his loving girlfriend, but" she paused a bit, "a way sluttier now. Let him cum in your mouth or on your face," she suggested and enjoyed Amber's obvious embarrassment. "Do we understand each other?" This time, Amy's look became stern again. "I would love to get a picture or a short video with you and him," she winked at Amber.

"Yes, Miss," answered Amber flushed with shame, thinking back about sex with Lucas, her blowing him just a moment after he had fucked her ass. And she swallowed his cum anyway. The blonde had felt just too ashamed to have told Amy about it! Yet she promised to behave sluttier towards Lucas. She felt embarrassed a bit but also challenged.

"But remember, your cherry is mine," Amy whispered, dragging the blond out of her thoughts.

Amber only nodded with a smile. "Yes, of course, Miss."

After they said goodbye, Amy headed to her apartment. She felt exhausted while a tornado of emotions raged in her mind.

While sitting on the tile floor under the shower, with streams of hot water running down her body, Amber couldn't stop thinking about the past events. She was afraid of how things developed and her life going out of control. Being aware, she should gain control over her desires. Nonetheless, she knew they would continue to haunt her. And, if she dropped Amy, she would never again find someone like her.

"And she wouldn't let my grades go down," Amber talked to herself and thought about Amy's threat of punishing her for failing. "A firm hand is exactly what I need," she confessed. Amy was the one who provided her pleasure and pain when she deserved it. "And I love her," she whispered, fingers slipping between her swollen pussy lips.

Before she fell asleep, she read a message from Lucas on her smartphone.

"I have to fly home. But I'll be back on Sunday!"

"Something happened?" wrote Amber back.

"No. My brother has something to announce but didn't want to reveal it on the phone. I'll let you know! Love you, bye!"

"Bye!" Amber typed and put her iPhone away.

After that, she felt strangely upset, without understanding why. Would Lucas see his former girlfriend again? Amber asked herself and felt jealousy growing in her. But then her mind swung to Amy, and she decided it suited her. With Lucas away, she would have more time with her girlfriend.

She reached to the nightstand and withdrew Amy's panties from the drawer. Then she pulled them over her face again and returned in thoughts to the moments with Amy in the workshop room.

-- The beauty shop --

The following day, before leaving her apartment, still having two hours left before the first class, Amber googled a beauty shop specializing in waxing and laser depilation and made a call. Driven by the desire to please Amy, she dialed the phone number.

The blonde beauty wasn't sure which method to decide but made an appointment and told the female clerk she would decide after the on-site consultation.

"I could offer you an appointment on Monday at 4 p.m," said the clerk. Amber felt disappointed. There was a weekend in between, and she hoped to present herself to Amy smooth and pretty tomorrow before the weekend.

"Oh, I see!" sighed Amber with dismay, "but, if the money wouldn't be a problem... I mean, would be an express appointment possible? Please, it's really important to me."

There was a pause on the line.

"Let me see what I can do. I have to talk to the technician. Please hold the line," said the woman on the phone, and soft music sounded in the line. After a while, it clicked in the receiver, and the clerk answered again. "It would mean an additional fee of twenty percent, Miss Williams, and you should be here within thirty minutes if you want your armpits and your bikini area made in one session."

"I'll be there!" said Amber without hesitating.

Within minutes, she brushed her teeth, put her blonde hair into a ponytail, and pulled a simple white t-shirt over, fresh panties, and the grey leggings she mainly used at home when alone. The leggings were pretty old, but Amber loved them. Nevertheless, she had bought them as she was five pounds lighter. Additional five pounds on her hips! She thought. The leggings were pretty tight, emphasizing her every curve like a second skin. At home, she didn't care, but outside?

Anyway, she had no time to change! She rushed to the shoe cabinet, put white sneakers on, and stormed out of the apartment. Heading to the car, Amber realized she rarely left the house without makeup and felt oddly naked.

She passed a student on her way to the car and noticed his unabashed looks. At that moment, she realized not only were her leggings showing her curves off, but she had forgotten to put on a bra, and her big breasts wobbled with every step she made. She blushed, and her pussy twitched under the tight fabric.