The Local Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber still wasn't sure if she wanted waxing or laser depilation. The former method was likely better because it was permanent. Although, if she would never again have a bush or even a landing strip, what would her future boyfriends think of her? Or her hubby? On the other hand, Amber thought it wasn't such an unusual appearance anymore. Almost all women on the porn and fetish sites she visited were hairless or nearly hairless. But were all these women sluts? Was Amy right, and she was about to become a slut too? Just thinking about turned her on.

"Gosh, I must stop thinking about it, or I'll cause a car accident or something!" Amber scolded herself loudly.

The blonde beauty switched the radio on, and there came a song on the radio she loved. After clearing her throat, she started to sing along directly.

While driving and singing, Amber consciously didn't realize why she kept writhing and shifting her weight in the leather seat. Neither did she think of the slight burning of her buttocks.

The petite beauty entered the beauty shop even earlier than required. The female clerk cheerfully greeted her with a bright smile.

"Nice to see you, please take place. The technician will come immediately and discuss everything with you," the woman said and, with a gesture, offered to take place in the waiting room behind a glass divider.

Another woman in her fifties was waiting in the room already. Amber took a seat and started to flip through a beauty magazine. She felt the woman's eyes and guessed why. However, the blonde beauty decided to present herself confidently. She was young and pretty, and she had big, beautiful breasts! Not that saggy, wrinkly tits the old bag had to offer. She was just jealous, she said to herself.

After only a few minutes, a female technician appeared.

"Miss Williams?" she asked.

Amber rose from her seat and followed the woman in the white medial scrub, giving the other woman a disdainful look.

Once in the treatment room, Amber sat against a woman in her thirties. She was blonde, taller, and a bit chubby but stunning. Amber thought, especially since her lips appeared so sensual.

"Are you from here?" asked the technician, starting a small talk.

"Ehm, no, from L.A.," she lied.

"And what do you do for leaving?" asked the woman while preparing the treatment bench and a few other things.

"I try a little bit in movies and commercials. Things like that," lied Amber again, whereas it was something she could indeed imagine. Either way, she didn't want to mention anything about being a student.

"Okay, so, I'm ready," said the technician. "Now for the treatment," she continued and explained to Amber the advantages and disadvantages of both methods. And Amber finally decided on permanent depilation.

After that, the blonde beauty removed her t-shirt and lay on the treatment bench. It was warm and pleasant and smelled well. The technician turned on a player, and beautiful, soft music filled the room. She was given special laser protection glasses and put them on. Then, listening to the sounds of a harp, she relaxed. The treatment generated heat and the tiny stitches hurt a little, but it wasn't very uncomfortable.

The treatment took a while, but eventually, the technician announced it was over. Amber didn't even realize how quickly the time had passed.

The technician ordered Amber to hold on and massaged a soothing substance into the sensitive areas. It felt cold but not unpleasant. After that, Amber put back her t-shirt and sat up. The technician offered her a drink, and while the blonde enjoyed the cold water, the woman showed her different bikini cut styles.

"What style do you want? These are the most popular: A classic bikini line, a small triangle on the top, a landing strip?" At the same time, she showed Amber pictures of vaginas with pubic hair neatly cut in the three styles.

Amber put the water glass on the side table.

"I want to remove it all," she said, trying to sound confident.

The technician looked surprised at first, then smiled knowingly.

"Oh, I understand now," she said with a grin and winked. Amber didn't understand what she meant but didn't comment on it.

"Well, then take your leggings and your panties down and lay on your back," said the technician. While putting on latex gloves again, she watched Amber undressing.

Amber felt embarrassed but knew she wasn't the first woman and not the last who endured such treatment. But pulling her panties down, she noticed how wet they were. The constant arousal of the past days caused her to almost always walk around with wet knickers! She thought she should use the restroom and wipe herself, but the technician interrupted her thoughts.

"We have to hurry a little," said the woman. "Don't be scared, girl. I worked earlier in L.A. and depilated a lot of porn stars there.

Amber's face blushed immediately. The woman thought she was a porn star! But she felt too baffled to counter and answered only: "Yes, I'm ready."

Once again, she had to put the special red-colored glasses on. Then she lay back and spread her thighs, feeling like she was at the gynecologist. Her face became red with embarrassment, knowing the technician must have noticed her wetness.

Amber thought this was the first irreversible thing she had done since she started the game or whatever it was. Lucas already knew she was hairless down there, but if she got a new boyfriend someday? Would they take her for a slut? But maybe she would live with Amy forever? Be her submissive girl? Or a pet, as she used to call her? And then Amber couldn't stop thinking about Amy's tongue licking her bald, sensitive cunt.

Her feelings and thoughts were additionally intensified by the constant physical contact. The technician touched, folded, parted, and fingered her pussy. At least it felt like that. Combined with the hundreds of stitches on her skin, which felt like tiny needles, it put her into a state of arousal. And a few minutes later, she bit on her finger to avoid moaning.

"I better put a towel under you," chuckled the technician, who made Amber lift her pelvis. "And I have to wipe you, is it okay?!

"Mhm," nodded Amber, too embarrassed to say a word. She was humiliating herself in front of the woman and couldn't help.

"She is thinking I am not only a porn star but a total slut," thought the petite blonde.

The technician took a terrycloth towel from the staple and wiped Amber between her legs. Seeing the girl squirming with shame and obvious arousal turned her on somehow.

"Okay, please draw your knees and hold them wide apart," demanded the technician. "Keep holding it like this, please."

Thinking about the position she presented to the woman made her feel like a total slut.

"Okay, you can put your feet down, but keep your legs open," came the following demand. "Wider, okay, that's fine."

The treatment lasted several minutes. And during that time, Amber had to be wiped twice more. And each time the technician did it, she did it extra thoroughly.

"We are almost ready," she announced after a considerable time. "The only remaining area is your anus. I assume your want this area to be hairless as well?"

"I guess," answered Amber, thinking of Amy. She didn't want to disappoint her and never wanted to be sent for depilation again.

"Well, then get on hands and knees now, please," ordered the technician. A fresh wave of shame flushed over Amber. However, she turned around and assumed the position. Her face burned with shame, especially because she knew how aroused and wet the treatment made her.

The blonde heard the woman suddenly gasp aloud. After a short moment, she asked: "What happened to you? Your," she paused, "your buttocks... It looks like you got a good beating. Are you being abused?"

"No! It's okay," whimpered Amber humiliated. How could she have forgotten to check her bum after Amy spanked her? She damned herself.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Ma'am, please, it was only a prank," lied Amber.

"Okay, when you say. Let's start then. Please put your head down, girl, and spread your thighs a little more," ordered the technician again, and Amber assumed the humiliating pose. Never in her entire life had she felt embarrassed like in the beauty shop!

As the woman began to depilate her again, Amber felt the woman's fingers on her anal opening, at her labia and her clit. And on top of that came the hot stitches on her sensitive skin again. Combined with her enduring embarrassment, the physical stimulation didn't ease. In contrast! Within a few minutes, she became wet, and once again, the technician had to wipe her between her legs!

The technician had never seen a woman who became aroused to such an extent while being depilated. She decided to show it to her friend.

"We are almost done, girl, but I need a little assistance," she said to Amber and opened the door a crack. "Layla, could you please assist me for a moment?"

Amber felt a rush of fresh air on her skin, footsteps, and someone entering the room.

"Oh my God, it can't be real!" she mumbled, wishing the ground would open and swallow her.

The assistant was another technician, a neat redhead in her forties.

"It seems like someone is enjoying it," said the woman as she closed the door behind her. She chuckled. "Should I wipe her?"

Amber felt, of course, how wet she had become and that now both women could see it. What she didn't see or feel was a clear, sticky, two inches long string of girl-cum hanging down from her leaking pussy.

"I had to wipe her already four times," answered the technician. "It doesn't bother in this position anyway." After a short pause, she added: "Could you please spread her buttocks and hold it like that for a minute?"

"Of course," said the redhead, adding, "Looks like someone got a good beating too!"

"She said it was a prank," answered the technician and the redhead chuckled again.

Meanwhile, the assistant spread Ambers's buttocks, revealing the most intimate parts to the technician, which started to burn the hair follicles around the sphincter.

Amber was dizzy with humiliation and arousal. Once again, she stood on the verge of orgasm and bit into the towel. Did she feel a finger on her clit, or did she imagine it? Feeling the additional pair of hands on her slightly burning buttocks and the other fingers drove her insane! Now she bit into the towel, trying not to moan, and twitched with every touch of the woman's hands.

"Hold still, girl. We're almost done!" the woman said once more, and a moment later, she put the laser device aside.

Amber trembled with excitement, unable to move. Her skin prickled, and every muscle in her body was tense. Being on edge, she thought she understood what Amy meant by 'edging.' Panting, she shook slightly, hoping the arousal would ease every second.

"Oh God, I can't bear the embarrassment! Please, don't let me cum, don't let me cum!" She begged in her thoughts.

"I'm going to put some soothing lotion on your skin. It's getting a little cold," said the woman, and Amber felt her hand again on her skin, moving over her lower belly, her mound, her labia, even her clit, and finally her anus. Just gentle, sensual movements. She couldn't hold it back anymore! She tensed and bit on the cloth towel! The climax washed over her, shaking her body until she collapsed on the bench.

After gathering herself, she realized the women had left her alone in the treatment room. Still dazed, Amber managed to put her wet panties and the leggings back on and sneaked into the toilette. She first considered her flushed face with the locked door and wet it with cold water. Unfortunately, the mirror above the sink was too high to see her bum.

Before leaving, she paid as quickly as possible for the service and stormed out of the beauty shop. Sitting in her car again, she sighed with relief. Overwhelmed with ambiguous emotions, Amber started to sob first, and tears ran down her hot cheeks. But then, with still teary eyes, she began to laugh.

-- Proudly hairless --

While driving home, her emotions eased a little, and Amber felt the tiredness seizing her. Nevertheless, her mind was still spinning, and the undergone moments didn't let her go. And, of course, she was delighted because of her depilated pussy. The area between her legs was red, hot, and irritated but incredibly smooth and very sensitive. She couldn't wait to send her girlfriend and mistress the pictures.

Barely at home, the fatigue had been replaced with excitement. Amber positioned herself in front of the full-length mirror in the foyer. Then she pulled her leggings down to her ankles. At first, she turned around and watched in disbelief at her ass. You could immediately see the spanking marks. All over her buttocks were long red and blue welts the ruler left.

"What they must have thought of me," said Amber, considering the marks.

However, she felt excited about showing the result to Amy at the exact moment. Displaying her face and her bum at the same time in the mirror, she took some photos with her iPhone. Posing like this and seeing the marks on her bum aroused her. Her pussy was about to twitch, and Amber became wet again. She wondered how quickly her body responded to the sexual impulses.

Standing now frontal and closer to the mirror, Amber took pictures of her reddened mound and close-ups of her pussy. As she ended the posing session, she felt turned on again and was about to finger herself, as she remembered Amy's demands! She wasn't allowed to make herself cum. Only edging and ruined orgasms were permitted.

"But first of all, the pictures," she thought, chose the communication app, and sent the recent photos to her mistress. She wished Amy would answer immediately, but until now, she never did. Would she have to wait for tomorrow? Thought Amber. But tomorrow was Saturday! Would she find Amy in the shop? She felt unsettled.

A little distracted, she forced herself to focus, typed the words 'orgasm denial' and 'edging' into the search engine, and began to scroll over the countless results. She found pictures, texts, plenty of porn videos with denial of men and women, and even entire blogs devoted to that fetish. At that point, Amber realized she stood again in front of a new door. But this time, she wasn't afraid anymore.

Some people were denied or denied themselves for weeks or even months! She thought. Orgasm denial, dominance, submission, master, and slave - all this was something entirely new for her yet so fascinating. Was she now a slave girl, too? The idea scared her, but submitting to Amy made her want it.

After reading about several experiences of women, men, girls, and couples, who mostly were submissive or even lived a dominant-submissive lifestyle, she felt ready to try it. She chose a porn video with a lesbian couple and watched it, fascinated. The skinny sub girl was lying on a bed with tiny panties barely covering her pussy. The other girl or woman, whose face wasn't visible, pulled the panties down, revealing a bald, puffy mound. The dominant girl switched a vibrator on and began to tease the subby girl's clit.

Alone, looking at it made Amber hot. She started to stroke herself, feeling the arousal increasing quickly. Her face flushed with excitement, and her nipples straightened up. Fingering herself slowly, Amber followed what was happening in the video.

In no time, the submissive girl's pussy on the screen was moistened, leaking with juices, and she writhed and moaned loudly. She begged her mistress for relief because she had been denied for a long time! Nonetheless, the dominant girl switched off the sex toy and pulled the subby girl's panties back over her hips, covering the needy, leaking sex underneath. The girl still squirmed and trembled, then started to sob with evident frustration. The video ended.

"Oh my God!" thought Amber, picturing herself being tortured so sweetly and cruelly.

Aroused and determined, Amber ran to the bedroom to get her small vibrator. She withdrew it from the nightstand and thought she had to get a better sex toy. Unexpectedly, her iPhone started to ring and vibrate. The intuition told her it was necessary.

Amber ran back into the living room and picked up the cell phone. It was Amy!

"Hello, Miss!" she panted almost, her heart flattered.

"Hello, pet," said Amy with a calm, somehow alluring voice. "Is your cunt finally hairless, slut?"

"Yes, Miss! I let it do permanently. And my," Amber paused, a bit embarrassed, "everything is depilated now," she added proudly.

"You mean around your little asshole?" laughed Amy, hearing Amber's embarrassment. "Well done, pet. I am really proud of you," responded Amy.

"Thank you, Miss!" the blonde answered happily.

"And I also like your beaten ass. I really love the picture. It made me instantly wet. Can you imagine?" purred Amy. "And I assume someone in the beauty shop saw it too, am I right?"

Ambers's face reddened more, remembering the situation.

"Yes, Miss, two women--," the blonde beauty wanted to say about everything, but Amy cut her off.

"Hold on, pet. I am in the shop until late at night. Would you love to come to me and tell me everything personally?"

"Now?!" asked Amber, excited.

"In an hour," answered Amy. "Do you want to come?"

"Of course, Miss. I will be there!" responded Amy eagerly.

"And, pet?"

"Yes, Miss?"

"Do you remember what I told you about becoming a little more of a slut toward Lucas?"

Amber thought about the conversation with Amy. Then she remembered.

"Yes, I do, Miss."

"I would love it too if you are a little more of a slut for me," purred Amy again.

Amber thought to understand the cue. "What could I do for you, Miss?" she asked submissively.

"I actually like your grey leggings, those from the picture. And I'm thinking of your special bra," Amy said. "I would love to see you without panties. Just the leggings, the bra, and a white t-shirt over your big titties. What do you think?"

A jolt of pleasure went down her spine as she pictured herself in the evening in the city being clothes as Amy requested. The sun was already setting, but it was still bright and warm. And certainly, there were many people out there who would see her. The leggings were so tight. And yet, without panties, they would cut into her pussy, she thought.

"I will do it, Miss, if you want me to," she answered.

"I know you will, pet because you are a little slut. But you are my slut," said Amy, this time with more power in her voice. "Aren't you, pet?"

"Yes, Miss. I'm your slut."

"Good girl!" said the black beauty. "And pet, don't forget to apply makeup. And put your highest heels on. I want to have you here looking absolutely hot when you come! Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Miss," said Amber, feeling like the heat had spread over her body.

"I will be waiting, pet," saying this, Amy hung up.

While showering, Amber was careful not to wet her hair because it would take too long to wash and dry. After styling it into wavy cascades as she liked it, she put on makeup with fake, long lashes, mascara, and pink, glossy lipstick. For this evening, she wanted it more intensely than she did for the campus.

After that, the blonde beauty considered her look in the mirror pursed her lips and blew herself a kiss.

"You look hot, Amber!" she told her mirror reflection and went into the bedroom, where the special bra, the grey leggings, and a fresh, white t-shirt were lying on the bed.

Putting on the bra took some effort, but Amber found the effect impressive. Her tits bulged through the too-small openings again, appearing bigger. The pressure on her breasts' base was breathtaking, but the blonde loved the feeling. The bra generated moderate pain and limited the blood circulation of her tits, which caused the skin to become progressively darker. The visual effect, combined with the pulsing of her pussy, made her heart beat faster and her face flush.