All Comments on 'The Lock Ch. 03: GUILT'

by theMasterBaiter

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DapperlingDapperlingover 3 years ago
Honesty and pizza

I envy the bravery of the communication the couple share in the Lock series. In a way I find it ironic your series has UNlocked alot of thoughts about humiliation, pain, pleasure, self-worth, love in me. I completely agree that you need to respect and love the ones you're with for who they are, however I'm drawn into thinking of sexual interests a bit like food preferences. My partner hates chocolate and pizza - I would honestly sell my SOUL for pizza. I'm not sure there is any way I can get him to love pizza, but maybe it's enough that he knows I love it so he tolerates it once in a while? It does of course raise the very good challenge of, is that enough?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh I figured that would be the husbands job, head fag. So he will be getting it in both ends. Hopefully they'll lock his cock up too..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheMasterBaiter@theMasterBaiter
174 Followers
I am 80% heterosexual and 20% flaming gay! I strongly support LGBTQ rights. I am also 100% faithful to my wife. My wife and I are looking for a bi cock mostly for me, but with her involved. Must be single or with s.o. permission (we will check). Not into one night stands, nor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES