All Comments on 'The Lock Ch. 03: GUILT'

by theMasterBaiter

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh I figured that would be the husbands job, head fag. So he will be getting it in both ends. Hopefully they'll lock his cock up too..

DapperlingDapperlingalmost 4 years ago
Honesty and pizza

I envy the bravery of the communication the couple share in the Lock series. In a way I find it ironic your series has UNlocked alot of thoughts about humiliation, pain, pleasure, self-worth, love in me. I completely agree that you need to respect and love the ones you're with for who they are, however I'm drawn into thinking of sexual interests a bit like food preferences. My partner hates chocolate and pizza - I would honestly sell my SOUL for pizza. I'm not sure there is any way I can get him to love pizza, but maybe it's enough that he knows I love it so he tolerates it once in a while? It does of course raise the very good challenge of, is that enough?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheMasterBaiter@theMasterBaiter
I am 80% heterosexual and 20% flaming gay! I strongly support LGBTQ rights. I am also 100% faithful to my wife. My wife and I are looking for a bi cock mostly for me, but with her involved. Must be single or with s.o. permission (we will check). Not into one night stands, nor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES