All Comments on 'The Locker Room Showers'

by 8thWunder

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was so sexy. Please write a part 2! Maybe this time they go further...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MMMMM!!

All I`ve got to say about this story is: Yummy, I would love to have that happen to me! I would be at that gym every day and night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Greatly written. I hope it have sequels🤟🔥🔥

whitechocolate3whitechocolate3over 3 years ago

So so good, and hot. I love the smooth transition to the sex part, and it's so well-written too. Goddamn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Fucking hot I’m not gay either but would have love that lol.

JohnfistagainJohnfistagainover 3 years ago

I guess I have been going to the wrong gym. I have had fantasies about gym encounters like this, myself for years, in my fantasy, several other men come in and catch me servicing Anchor-man, so naturally I have to take care of them, also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb

So erotic , I’ve had a couple of netting’s like that too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice...

Unlike the other comment, I had an amazing hookup at my gym, just not in the shower. We finished our workout and went to my car to talk and for me to make sure there was enough chemistry to play. There was definitely chemistry as we made out for about 20 minutes (he was a great kisser).

I met him at his house 2 hours later and left his house 24 hours later after he put 2 loads deep in my ass, one down my throat and one all over my face. OMG... he had the stamina of a distance runner, the cock of a small pony and the passionate to turn me into a total bitch. I begged him to allow me to visit him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

Very well written, love the pace & the main character's narration. Hoping for a sequel!

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful! Great writing and hot evolution of the sexual tension. Hope more chapters and more description of the Indian fellow. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a wonderful experience

so erotic and well written! I felt I was experiencing it!

THunder256THunder256over 3 years ago
Great story

You had me hard super fast, I could only dream of that happening!

herdirtymindherdirtymindover 3 years ago
Wow

You write very well. I loved this

afb86afb86over 3 years ago

We need chapter 2!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Favorite line: "..and go home and beat my dick like it owed me money until I passed out.." I laughed out loud. Another great short story from a very talented Author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All through college I went to a multi story large gym with a large locker room that included a hot tub, steam room with shower stall with walls but open to the open directly across. Mostly straight men but married men would hit on me. Since I would be there mid morning when it was not crowded I had gay sex with good looking married men. Since this was 1970 gay men were not wearing wedding rings.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 2 years ago

I always wanted that to happen to me at the gym but it did not happen, at least yet.

NorbieNorbieover 2 years ago

I love shower sex. On my knees sucking his cock and letting him use me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was very hot, I like it. „I had hoped to get to play with his ass a bit more...” I was hoping for that too... :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous