The Lodge Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a good time, Matt, Marty, and Dennis?" I asked

They had huge smiles plastered across their faces.

"Dennis, could you join us in my office, and boys, enjoy walking the grounds, be up to the offices about 3 p.m."

When we got into the office, Brian and I took a seat in one of the three chairs we had set up, Dennis sat in the other.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked.

"Not at all," I replied. It looked like he was going to tear up.

"Yesterday we found out some information we want to share with you. We understand you have another brother and two sisters."

"How do you know that?" He asked.

"There was a prophecy that was given by our grandparents that told of 5 families that would be part of something larger." We explained the prophecy. I continued," We found out you are part of one of those families, your father is our uncle. He should never have kicked you out of your house because he thought you were gay, in fact, we know from the prophecy you are bi-sexual but lean toward a gay lifestyle. Brian and I understand that well. You are one of our cousins, as are Matt and Marty. Randy is also one of your cousins, but his family with the exception of their daughter Abbey, will not be coming here. They broke the rules and only had two kids not four. Our family had five kids, but because we are twins count as on birth and we are the Alpha males of the family. As a result, you will be offered a management position, we want you to manage the Club G in town, a place where gay men can meet and hook up. It will be finished in two weeks, along with Club L for the ladies, Club B for bi-sexuals, and Club S for straight men and women. Until then, would you help us with orientation each morning?"

"I would be more than happy to." Dennis responded with a eager tone in his voice.

"Your parents and brother and sister will be here soon. Your dad will be apologizing to you in a manner we will set fit for the occasion. You will be living in your own townhouse in the family section. Our assistants will take care of the details, and the contract and pay structure for your job. They will give you a $1000 allowance for food redeemable at the grocery store in town. I had a wonderful time with you and when we heard you were a cousin, we understood why the connection. Matt and I would like to have you over to our house in town tomorrow for dinner, and to spend the night if that's okay."

"Sure, boss." he spoke.

"Don't call us boss we are just Mark and Brian." I told him. We have Abbey coming soon, and a ton of work, so head out, help guests, and be back in the office at 3 to get your new housing assignment and sign the work contract."

Dennis got up, hugged us, gave us a sloppy kiss and left to help guests out.

"I like him," Brian said.

"So do I, it's going to be hard to get anything done with all these positive distractions, and so much to do to fulfill the prophecy and these relations coming. Glad we recover quickly, and hope it stays that way." I said.

"I almost took Dennis over to our bedroom here, I am so horny." Brian said.

I took his hand, walked through the office and went into our bedroom at The Lodge and spent some time making love before lunchtime.

Headed back to the office, we got a call from the police back east. They had found a business card at Randy's home with our names on it. He and his mom and dad had died last night when they tried to beat a train at a crossing. They wanted to know how we knew them. I explained we were Randy's cousin, his parents our aunt and uncle. We were their closest relatives. The officer said the car caught fire and there were just skeletal remains. I took his phone number; told him they had a daughter who would be here in a couple of hours, and we would get back to them.

I explained the call to Brian, called our lawyer and asked him to look into the family, their house, debts and so on ASAP. We need information for Abbey.

It was about three when Abbey got to The Lodge. After hugs, we asked her to join us in our residence at The Lodge.

"We have some bad news to share with you." I said. "We got a call from the police a few hours ago, your parents and brother died in a car accident trying to race a train to the crossing. We are so sorry."

She looked like a deer caught in the headlights. A tear trickled down her face. Even though they had booted her for taking a job here, she still loved them.

"We had our lawyer look into your family assets; you are the lone survivor, so everything falls to you. The bad news he found was they had over mortgaged the house and owe more than it's worth. Two months behind. They had maxed their credit cards, were also two months behind, the car they were killed in still has money owing and they had no insurance on it. Bottom line, you are in debt because of their bad financial management, $300,000. We need you to sign a power of attorney for us so that our attorney can take care of all the debts, and you will have nothing to worry about. If there is anything you want from the house..."

"No, nothing..." she quickly said.

"We want to get your mind somewhere else than this tragedy. We had them call someone in to give you an afternoon at the Spa, and we will have Terry bring you to the house in town when you are done. We would like to have you spend a couple of nights, then we will get you set up in the family townhouse project." Brian said to her.

Off she went downstairs, and we headed over to the office to discuss positions for Matt and Marty. Our staff had the paperwork filled out, their townhouses assigned, the wristband to gain entry, a voucher for food when we arrived. Dennis, Matt and Marty were waiting for us.

"Guys, how did you like the morning orientation?" I asked. Big grins were on all three faces. "We plan to do this every day plus on Thursdays we are going to have a class in the afternoon where we will cover topics in the area of pleasure. In two weeks, we will open the four clubs in town which we think will pack out each day. Dennis, we talked to you about managing Club G the gay/guy club. We would like to have Matt manage Club bi, for bi-sexual, and Marty, you to run Club S for the straight people."

I slid over a pay proposal to each of them with benefits. Brian and I could see the look of surprise when they read the numbers.

"You will be well compensated. Each morning you will start out at The Lodge and after breakfast do the orientation then head back to town for the Club. We will have two assistants to help you cover the management part. The next two weeks we will have you working with our bookkeepers to see how our accounting system works and how to apply it to the job. Interested?"

"Hell yes," they said in unison.

"Plan on every morning to fuck someone on stage. On your days off and after work hours, you are free to do what you like at The Lodge or in town. When all the cousins arrive, we imagine you will spend quality time with them more than with others. At least one of the four births each of your sisters has we want to be from you Matt and Marty. Dennis, since Abbey has no other family here, we want you to look after her and take care of her needs in addition to your two sisters. Can you guys do that?" I asked.

"With pleasure," again in unison.

"Have dinner here at 5 pm downstairs with the buffet, Abbey will be joining us then we will ride to town and drop you at your new homes. Abbey's mom, dad and brother died in a car accident last night, so we will have her stay with us a couple of days before she moves in." Brian instructed and informed them.

Off they went, high fiving and hugging as they left the offices.

In a couple of days, we expected the two other families to be here, and Mom and the girls next week. What lies ahead for The Lodge...you will have to wait and see...

12