The Log of the Julay - Xanmar

Story Info
Interstellar trader meets alien female for fun and adventure.
17.8k words
4.8
4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,408 Followers

His name was Gorndor, and he was happy. Well, at least I think Gorndor was a he. It's kind of hard to tell with Yuglicks. Both sexes look pretty much the same. There is some difference in size -- females tend to be larger -- but just as with Earther humanoids, there are exceptions at both ends of the scale. The Yuglicks don't seem to have a problem figuring out who is what, and they're very good at making little Yuglicks when in the mood to do so. The problem is they can't get in the mood unless they have Jananga fruit. I'm a little fuzzy on just how it works, but it's something about the proteins in the fruit that triggers them to make these special hormones that get things going. Jananga fruit comes from their home planet, Yuglon, over in the Randall-5 galaxy.

I first heard about the Yuglicks from a Calendian trader named Nodo. Yuglicks are much sought as mercenaries because they're very strong, aren't afraid of anything, and, well, they don't get distracted by sex like about ninety-nine percent of the other humanoids in the known universe. The Yuglicks are aware of all these qualities, and are very proud of their reputation for the first two. They don't like the third at all. Well, can you blame them? I mean, how would you like going out to fight somebody else's war and not even be able to get laid before the battle? That's not my idea of a great time. I decided I'd give them a little help in that area as long as they were willing to pay for it. That's why Gorndor was happy. I'd just brought a supply of fresh Jananga to his duty station on Zancin 4.

I was happy that Gorndor was happy, well... sort of. Gorndor being happy meant he wouldn't rip off my balls and have them for lunch. It also meant that each breath I took, and believe me they were few and far between, made me want to double up and puke.

See, Yuglicks have this unique way of showing happiness. Most humanoids smile, although there is the Logawn species who frown. A couple just blink their eyes or stick out their tongues. Yuglicks fart, and it's not your ordinary humanoid fart. A Yuglick fart is a huge, silent, odorous cloud that would gag a Rellian rorg worm. To me, it smells a little like a dead fish decomposing in a pool of rotten eggs, but Yuglicks love the smell. They were all grinning from eye to eye.

I controlled my gag reflex, because puking would have been disrespectful, and you never want to show disrespect to a Yuglick. That makes them unhappy, and an unhappy Yuglick is not a fun playmate. I just sat there with tears streaming down my cheeks and hoped my skin wouldn't dissolve. We still had to negotiate the terms of the trade.

It's not like I had anything better to do. You see, my great-great-great grandparents doomed me to this life. Oh, they didn't intend to do it. Hell, they didn't even know they were doing it. Nobody did until we got to.... Uh.... Sorry. I can see this must be confusing, so I'll start at the beginning.

Way back in the late twenty-first century, Earthers had put several colonies on their moon, and had a couple going strong on Mars and Venus. That was about as far as they could go in spreading the human presence in their galaxy. All the other planets were either too hot, too cold, or were just big balls of gas. They started looking to the stars, as dreamers often do, I'm told, and found a likely looking galaxy to populate. The only problem was it was way to hell and gone away from Earth. There wasn't any way of getting there within one person's lifetime. The great minds of the century thought about that for a while, and came up with a plan. In hindsight, my hindsight anyway, it was a suck-ass plan, but the Earth Congress bought into it.

They built the EC Jacobs, an enormous ship powered by nuclear thrusters, loaded up a thousand or so fools, I mean volunteers, and pointed it toward Alofit 1. Alofit 1 is a planet in the Entropian cluster and was discovered by one Alonzo Fitzhue, hence the name. The volunteers had been challenged to go forth and multiply, and so they did -- two offspring per couple, one male and one female guaranteed by genetic manipulation. Those children grew up, were paired into couples by the ship's computer, and had more offspring. The calculations said the EC Jacobs would make it to Alofit 1 by the time the fifth generation of crewmembers turned twenty-five, give or take a few years for calculation error. That generation happened to include me, Will Blanden.

After I turned 18, the ship's computer program looked at my test scores from high school, and decided I should learn aquaculture. Aquaculture was a big deal on the EC Jacobs, since much of our protein came from fish raised in the on-board tanks. I learned how to feed them and to check and adjust the water quality pretty quickly. Evidently I did have a flair for raising fish, because they happily made lots of little baby fish that grew quickly into really tasty fish fillets.

Once I mastered that skill, there wasn't much to do every day and I was bored. When I get bored, I usually get into trouble, but I was saved from that by Gus, the head of the ship's maintenance crew. He didn't really fit in with most of the other adults on the ship, because he pretty much thought for himself in matters of ship's rules. I liked him because I really didn't fit in very well either.

Gus was about fifty, and because he and his crew had to fix anything that broke, he had the run of the ship. He also had enough stuff and knowledge to build all sorts of technical gadgets, and taught me how to do the same. I owe a lot to Gus for that, since it lets me do most of my repairs by myself. I also owe Gus for teaching me the finer points of sex, well, at least for introducing me to someone who did.

We all had the standard issue reproductive training in school -- woman lays on her back and opens her legs, penis goes into vagina, then strokes in and out until ejaculation. We were taught how that causes pregnancy, along with why we were to be genetically matched with a mate as soon as we reached the age of twenty-six.

Since it was a given that we would want to practice what we learned, we were all issued standard masterbators, vibrating sleeves for the guys and dildos for the girls. We were taught how to relieve our own tensions so as to "save ourselves for that perfect match". I spent the next three years jacking off to the training videos the ship's computer supplied on demand. Then, I met Gus.

I first met Gus when he came to fix one of the circulation pumps on the fish tanks. When I seemed interested in what he was doing, Gus began explaining how the pump worked and what had gone wrong. He even let me put the pump back together and grinned when it worked the first time.

"Young fella, you're in the wrong game here. You oughta be workin' in maintenance, but I guess that friggin' computer didn't think so. Tell you what. You come down to my place when you get done with whatever it is you do here, and I'll show you some more maintenance stuff. Can't ever know too much, I always say."

Well, there wasn't much to do in the fish room except put in some feed, check the filtration system that strained out the fish crap, and weigh a couple from time to time. I spent a lot of hours with Gus. After about a month, he let me in on a secret.

Now, Gus had a spouse, but like Gus, she had a personality quirk that had somehow escaped the genetic filtering designed to make us all perfectly normal, whatever the hell that means. Doris had to see sex to get aroused. According to Gus, once she was aroused, she'd leave him limp, drained, and was still begging for more, but getting her aroused was the problem. Gus solved that problem in his own unique way.

Gus could go anywhere on the ship through the maintenance passages, and so had access to places nobody else had. Those places included the women's gym showers, girl's college dormitory rooms, each couples sleeping quarters, and the sick bay. Being a devout voyeur, Gus had installed video cameras in each of these places and connected them to the monitors in his maintenance office via his own encrypted network.

He'd record some of the video every day, and then take the memory chip back to their living quarters. His wife would watch the video until, as Gus put it, "she was hot as a plasma injector, dripping like a leaky faucet, and wanted to fuck all night long".

"Yep", Gus grinned, "havin' her drape them big titties over my face so I can suck her nipples, and then ridin' my cock until she comes all over my balls is a real trip. You never seen a woman get so hot 'n bothered as Doris does. Why the other night, she sucked my cock until I shot a load down her throat, swallowed it all, and then kept on suckin' to get it hard again. We finally quit 'bout midnight, 'cause I couldn't get it up anymore. I did have to give her a good lickin' 'fore she'd leave me alone though. She'd have a time with you, young fella. When I was your age, I could get it up after about five minutes, and do that for hours. I expect you're about the same. You ought to try her out sometime. I know she'd love it."

I said I thought Doris was his, and that meant nobody else could be with her.

"That's the bullshit they teach you in school, boy, not what really goes on. If you'd seen some of what I've seen with my little camera system...well, let me just show you so you'll know."

Gus turned on his monitor and pressed some buttons.

"The women's exercise class should still be in the showers about now. Let's go see."

Well, they were...two of them...and they were naked...and the showers weren't running. Since the actors in the sex education tapes were always the same, I hadn't realized there could be so much variation in women's bodies. There was Jack's wife, Melody, who lived next door to Mom and Dad. I knew she didn't have big tits. I didn't know she had really long, really stiff nipples. I also didn't know she liked having them pulled and twisted, or that Janice, Mom's best friend, liked doing that for her.

"But they look like they're lesbians. We're not supposed to have any lesbians. The computer fixes that when it matches people up, doesn't it?"

"Boy, women are different than you and me. I got no desire to have another dick anywhere on me, but women...well, usually they don't mind another woman touching them. Some of 'em love it. Oh, they still like a good, stiff cock, but they'll play with each other when they don't have one handy. Just the way they are, I guess. Doris is like that. Gotta find her a woman one o' these days. She'll get hot as hell watching this. I'll just record for a while so I can take it home tonight."

Gus pressed a couple buttons, and then we watched as Janice pulled Melody's nipples some more, then sucked on them gently while she slipped a finger between Melody's thighs. Melody's mouth opened to form a little "O", and then her head fell back as the finger disappeared inside her soft lips. When Janice slipped in another finger, Melody's tummy started to contract, and she started pulling on the nipple Janice wasn't sucking. After three fingers, Melody started arching her pussy into Janice' hand, and finally had to hold on to the shower head to keep from falling down. She gasped, arched hard, and then shook all over for almost a minute. Then, she kissed Janice full on the mouth.

The sex education videos were nothing like this. My cock was hard as a rock, and I really needed to jack off. Gus saw me rubbing the front of my pants and stopped me.

"Don't you go wastin' that on your hand. Come to our place tonight, an' Doris'll teach you what to do with it. I guarantee you'll never regret the lesson. Now, let's go see what the Williams are up to. They're off work today, and that means..." Gus punched some more buttons. "That means he'll be giving her big clit a good lickin'. There...see what I mean? I'll zoom in some so you can see better."

Mrs. Williams had been my seventh grade math teacher, but I never suspected...I mean, her clit was almost an inch long and Bill was licking away at it like it was hard candy. It did look hard, really hard and it glistened with wetness. I didn't know if that was from his tongue or from her. The sex education videos said women get wet when they're aroused.

"The sound is always great with them", breathed Gus. "Put on these headphones. Don't want anybody guessing what we're doin', now do we?"

If my cock could have gotten any harder, it would have. Mrs. Williams, that soft-spoken woman who taught me about dividing fractions and started me into algebra was not quite so soft-spoken when her clit was being teased.

"Oh God, Bill, yes...now suck it...suck it hard."

I watched, breathless, as her husband wrapped his lips around the throbbing nub and then sucked. As his cheeks moved in and out, he snaked his hands under Mrs. Williams' hips and up to the big breasts that jiggled on her chest. He squeezed and Mrs. Williams gasped.

"Ah...Oh...pinch 'em Honey...yes...now twist 'em...Oh God...watch out...it's coming."

Bill sucked hard a couple more times, and almost managed to get out of the way when the stream of clear liquid shot out of Mrs. Williams pussy. It hit him on the chin. He wiped his chin and latched on to her clit gain, this time sucking faster and pulling on Mrs. Williams nipples pretty hard. She began to writhe under his face, then arched her back to push her pussy into his face.

"Honey, stick in a couple fingers now...Oh God, yes. I'm gonna cum if you keep sucking. Don't stop, Honey, don't stop."

Well, he didn't and she did -- all over his face and chest.

Gus cleared his throat.

"Doris loves that, but she doesn't squirt that much. You do that to her, and you'll be welcome in her bed anytime."

"I didn't know girls did that... squirt, I mean."

"Some do, some don't, from what I've seen, and I've seen most of 'em at one time or another. Doris just gets really, really wet. Tastes pretty good, I think. You'll have to try it and see for yourself. Doris will show you how tonight if you're willing."

I didn't know Doris. She worked as one of the ship's babysitters, so we'd probably met when I was little, but I didn't remember it if we did. I didn't know what to expect when I buzzed their entry that night. Gus opened the panel and beckoned me inside.

"You come on in. Doris is so excited. She's in the kitchen making up something special for us."

He bent to whisper in my ear.

"Now, I didn't tell her anything about this afternoon. I just told her you were a nice young man I met, and I'd invited you to dinner. She asked if you'd be staying to watch some videos -- she means some of our special ones -- and I said she'd have to ask you. Doris just giggled and said maybe she could give you a couple of reasons to stay. I think you'd be a fool to back out, but it'll be OK if you do. I'll take care of her. After we eat, she's gonna suggest we watch a video -- probably the one we made this afternoon -- and we'll see what happens. Just play along if you decide to stay."

Doris was a great cook. She was also a very shapely, very pretty woman. Yes, she was a little more filled out than the girls my age, but where she was bigger, she was bigger in an extremely sensuous way. Her dress was not all that revealing, skin-wise, but it fit tight enough to accentuate her heavy breasts and full, inviting hips. The black stockings and shiny high-heels were pretty hot too. She was a perfect wife and prim lady all through dinner.

As we were finishing up the dessert, she smiled at me and thanked me for coming to dinner, then asked if I liked watching movies.

"Central Entertainment has a really big collection, and we have a few that belong to just us."

By then, I was sporting half an erection because every time Doris got up from the table, she bent over in my direction. The dress that normally didn't reveal much skin would sort of fall open and give me a view of two big, soft breasts nestled inside the fabric. I could also see the kitchen from my chair, and every time she went in there, she seemed to find a reason to bend over again. The way her dress rode up her hips and showed the lacy tops of her black stockings and the creamy white of her thighs sent a little wave of anticipation through me.

"I like watching videos, depending on what they are. I'm not a big fan of documentaries or scary stuff, but about anything else is good."

Doris laughed.

"I'm pretty sure we can find something that's not a documentary or scary. You two go in on the couch and I'll see what I can find that we'll all like. Gus, why don't you fix us a drink from your special stock?"

Doris walked over to the video screen and started pushing buttons while Gus walked me to a small cabinet next to the couch.

"Damned regs won't allow alcohol with much kick, so I make my own. It's smooth and sweet and a lot better than that crap the ship's still turns out."

He handed me a glass of clear, amber liquid, picked up one for Doris and another for him, and walked to the couch. Doris came back with a smile on her face.

"I think I found something we'll all like." She took her glass from Gus and took a sip. "Umm, just the right way to finish off a nice dinner and start a better evening." She looked at me and smiled again.

"Gus says you work at the fish tanks?"

"Yep, I'm the chief fish feeder and cleaner-upper."

"Must get boring. I'd be bored out of my mind."

"Yeah, it usually is. That's why I like being around Gus. He always has something to do."

"He says you're a big help even though you're just learning. Maybe you'll be able to get a transfer and help him all the time."

"I doubt it. The computer picked me to be a fish farmer, so I'll probably just be that."

"Well, maybe somebody will see that the computer made a mistake and fix it. That's possible, you know. It's happened before."

"It has?"

"Yes, to me in fact. I was supposed to be a software engineer. Went through all the classes and everything. Then, when I started the job, I didn't like it, so I just programmed myself to be a baby-sitter. I've done that for years now, and I'm happy as can be."

"You re-programmed your job assignment?"

"I didn't say I couldn't do the job of a programmer. I said I just didn't like it. It wasn't that hard, and it won't be that hard to fix you, if you'd like that. Before I left, I fixed it so I still have access and I've kept my passwords up to date. Never know when something needs fixing. Speaking of fixing, Gus, why don't you fix us all another drink while I turn on the video?"

Once we had our drinks refreshed, Doris plopped down on the couch beside me and pressed the button on the video remote. I thought she was maybe a little closer than she'd intended, but I wasn't about to complain.

The video was an old one about robots and how they tried to take over from their human masters. Like all movies of that era, it had a guy and a girl who saved mankind and fell in love in the process. There was lots of action and some, but not too much romance. When it ended, Doris laughed.

"If they'd known then what we know now, that video would have been a lot different. I still liked it, though. Will, do you have time for another? We have one that I'm sure you've never seen. It's probably not what you're used to watching, but it'll be interesting."

Gus winked at me.

"Yeah, I have time. I don't have to feed until late tomorrow morning."

Doris beamed. "Great. It's so nice having company to have fun with."

In a few seconds, the scene from the women's shower popped onto the screen. We watched for a few minutes without saying anything, though I thought Doris caught her breath when Janice slipped her finger inside Melody. I did notice that she'd opened her legs enough that her knee was touching mine.

As for me, the video was having the same effect it had that afternoon. My cock was in the process of growing long and stiff, and it was beginning to show through my pants. I crossed my legs in hopes of hiding it. When I did that, Doris turned to look at me with a smile on her face and pressed the remote button to pause the video.

ronde
ronde
2,408 Followers