The Log of the Julay - Xanmar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have heard of a Felinian female with that name. She was captured by the Yuglicks at Bonamar, correct?"

"Well, the Yuglicks had her, but they didn't say where or how they got her."

Manoleen turned to Xanmar.

"How much did you tell my dear Will?"

"That I was captured and held against my will and that he should trade for me. In his defense, he did not want to make the trade but I convinced him. I said my mate would pay him if he took me back to Felinia."

"No, I mean what did you tell him about yourself?"

"Just my name, Xanmar."

Manoleen turned back to me with a look of concern on her face.

"Will, darling, I know why you're being chased. She's standing beside you."

"She's just a Felinian female. Why would she cause such a concern?"

"The Felinians have an insatiable curiosity about everything. As far as I know, they're a pretty harmless species and they're not at war with anybody, but they just have to know everything about everything. As you know, most other species have things they want to keep secret. Xanmar is a Felinian spy, and from what I heard, an exceptional one.

"She was on Bonamar trying to find out about the Bonamar defense system when the Yuglicks attacked. Yuglicks being Yuglicks, they didn't know what they had, but a couple of the regular Intergalactic military did. I don't know how she let herself get caught, but once she was, the Intergalactic commission wanted whatever information she'd found. Since you took her away, they think you're part of her team. That's why they're chasing you."

Xanmar's voice was sharp and resolute.

"I do not work with a team. I work alone. I only got caught because of my...because the attack was so sudden. Otherwise, I would have killed every Yuglick in sight and escaped."

Manoleen's voice was still calm.

"And I'm sure you could have, my dear. The Council doesn't know you work alone, but they do want you back at almost any cost. Will, I think it would be best if you leave here. I can stall them for a day or so, but then I'll have to report that you were here or I'll lose my standing with the Intergalactic Council. I think you should take Xanmar home, and then maybe try trading in the Blixom galaxy until this settles down. I'm sure the Felinians will explain that you were just a trader in the wrong place and not a spy. The council has other things to do, so they'll probably stop looking for you once they know they can't reach her and you were mostly innocent. It is a shame though. I was looking forward to another couple days with you."

I gave Manoleen her cuccros and she promised to get word to me when it was safe to come back. Then, Xanmar and I boarded the shuttle, flew back to the Julay, and set course for Felinia. After we ate, I took another Yuglick beer up to the observation deck to relax and think about what I was going to do until things cooled down.

I didn't know much about the species in the Blixom galaxy. Nodo never traded there because the humanoids are a bit backward and don't have much anybody else would want. He did tell me the Carison species has a particular love for some sort of rock that is found in the asteroid belt around Plinder 3, so maybe there was something to be gained there. I had no idea of what they might trade in return.

About halfway through my Yuglick beer, I had one of those feelings that something or someone was behind me and turned to see what it was. It was Xanmar, without her boots, leather pants and tight shirt.

"Xanmar, what are you doing?"

Her voice was low, breathy, and sultry as all hell.

"Just looking at the stars."

"You're naked again."

"Yes, it feels better to be naked at this time."

"What time?"

"It has been eight of your days since my last - I do not believe there is a word in Earther for it - my last reproduction time."

"Reproduction time?"

Xanmar had walked to where I sat and her fingertip began stroking my chest.

"Every eight of the lunar days in this galaxy, Felinian females become receptive to the males of the species. It is the only time we can reproduce. The result of this evolution is that not only are we receptive, we seek out males to impregnate us and entice them by the way we look and by pheromones that we produce only at this time. Do you not notice the changes in my body?"

I could see that her perfect breasts seemed bigger and her perfect nipples were longer and as stiff as the spines on a Lancor's back. When I sniffed the air, I didn't smell anything, but I found it strange that my cock gave a lurch and that I suddenly remembered how Doris had tasted.

"So what does all this mean to me? I'm not a Felinian male."

The fingertip traced its way down to my belly and then to my cock.

"It means I am driven to couple as many times in a day as I can. I have no control over this once it begins. I can only do what my instincts guide me to do. That is what happened on Bannomar. I was hiding until my reproduction day was over when the Yuglicks found me. I could not resist them in that state."

"OK, but like I said, I'm not a Felinian male."

Xanmar was stroking my cock through my pants.

"You have the same equipment, though you are somewhat larger. You will be an acceptable substitute."

"And if I don't want to?"

Xanmar's pupils were beginning to get bigger.

"I will rip off your reproductive organs and satisfy myself with them."

"Oh...so when does this reproduction day start, just so I know what to look out for."

"Right now."

Xanmar turned around, bent over, and waved her shapely ass in my face. I determined two things at that time. The scent coming from between her thighs was exciting me very rapidly and the soft lips that had been so pink and slender before were now taut, swollen and much darker. As I watched, they opened all by themselves, and then closed. They opened again and I saw the little bump of her clit had also grown and grown a lot. It was moving in and out of the little sheath of soft skin at the top of her slit.

Those swollen lips moved lower, then lower until they brushed my nose. When that touch came, Xanmar gasped and more or less sat on my face. My nose slipped between her lips and she began to rub back and forth. I felt a slippery liquid flow down over my cheeks and lips. Not tasting it was an impossibility, but I found it strangely erotic. In fact, it was so erotic my cock was rigid in seconds. In another few seconds I decided I wanted to fuck Xanmar until I passed out or died, whichever came first.

There was also an unfamiliar noise in the cabin, a soft, low rumble that I realized was coming from Xanmar. It got a little louder when my tongue rubbed over her swollen clit. Then she dropped to the floor, raised her sweet little ass up in the air and whispered, "I am ready now."

I got down on my knees behind her and started to ease my cock between her dripping wet pussy lips. That lasted for about half a second. As soon as my cock head touched her, Xanmar rammed her body back and impaled herself on my cock. I felt my balls slap against her just before she began arching her back and writhing her hips around. All that motion and her exceptionally tight passage were taking me to the point of no return, and taking me there fast.

"Slow down, Xanmar, or I'm gonna be done before you are."

The words were almost a whisper, and I could tell she spoke them with great effort.

"Do it. I am ready."

Xanmar's internal muscles clamped down on my cock, and there was a really fantastic sucking sensation around my cock head that was more than I could control. I came and came hard, filling her tight little pussy with my seed. Just as the first shot hit her, Xanmar cried out and clamped down even harder on my cock. She shook, then gasped, then fell to the floor, pulling my cock out in the process. What followed was something I'd never seen.

Xanmar rolled around on the floor, first stretching, then stroking her breasts and sides, then rubbing between the swollen lips now wet and leaking my cum. Her wet fingers went to her mouth and she sucked each one clean, and then stretched some more. The rumbling sound got a little louder, and then she smiled at me.

"Again."

"I can't, not yet. Anyway, let's go find something softer than the floor. My knees will be rubbed raw if we keep this up."

"It will not go down. Again."

She was on me in a flash, stroking my cock and trying to get my cock inside her again. I managed to steer her down to the bed and pushed her onto the mattress.

In the light of the room, it was obvious Xanmar was not really in control. Her eyes were wide open pools of lust, and her body was doing everything by itself. She rolled over on her knees again and spread her thighs wide. The voice was so low it was almost hoarse.

"Again...now."

She'd said my cock wouldn't go down, and I hadn't believed her, but it was still just as stiff as before I came. I found I also had the same desire to bury that stiff cock in Xanmar's tight pussy again. Almost without thinking, I grabbed the swell of her hips and pushed my cock inside her until it wouldn't go any deeper. Xanmar gasped and began the same hip shaking, ass rolling, and pussy clenching as before.

It took a little longer this time, but not much. Xanmar was panting, gasping and pushing her pussy down to bury my cock as deep as possible when she cried out again and those muscles began massaging my cock. I shot my cum deep inside her, and the feeling was even better than before.

I was tired and tried to pull out my cock, but I couldn't. Xanmar had it firmly clenched with the same muscles that had massaged it into cumming. While those muscles wouldn't let my cock go, they were still massaging it and I was beginning to feel the tension that meant I was going to cum again.

"Again."

"Xanmar, you'll kill me if we keep this up."

"Not...if... you... are...strong...enough. Again."

I decided either I had to wear her out or I probably would at least pass out. Reaching around Xanmar, I tweaked each turgid nipple a couple of times and then rolled them around. Xanmar screeched and the massage on my cock got stronger. I pulled both nipples down hard, and she screeched again, then arched her back down and drove my cock just a bit deeper inside her. The sucking sensation started again, so I gave up and let things happen as they would. I felt a flood of something around my cock and down my thighs just before Xanmar cried out and her pussy clamped down on my cock again.

That was all I could take. I don't think I came much, but it still was a fantastic feeling. This time, Xanmar let my cock slip out. She rolled on the bed again, stretching and rubbing her body, tasting the fluids that seemed to flow from her pussy and down onto the bed sheet. She was smiling as she writhed sensuously.

"Again."

"Xanmar, no. I can't. I have nothing left."

Xanmar breathed, "Put it back in. I will fix that."

"Xanmar..."

"Remember about me ripping off your organs? Put it back in."

"Can we do it my way this time?"

"However you want. Just put it back in."

I knelt between her upraised thighs and positioned my cock at her dripping entrance. As soon as it was inside her, I felt the now familiar clamping sensation along with a new one. Xanmar seemed to bear down and I felt something surging up my cock. It was like cumming, only in reverse, but the effect was the same. With a gasp, I started to stroke away like mad.

Xanmar was with me all the way. Her pussy was clenching and unclenching, her hips danced around putting all sorts of wonderful angles between my cock and her passage, and she was panting and gasping for breath.

"What you did before...my nipples...again."

I couldn't really hold myself up and pull on her nipples, but I could reach them with my mouth. When I sucked on the right one gently, Xanmar groaned, "Harder", and clamped down on my shaft again. I sucked hard enough I lifted her breast up and then nipped the taut nub with my teeth. Xanmar cried out and came with the same flood of fluid. I came a second later and was surprised to feel spurt after spurt racing down my shaft to fill what little room there was between my cock and her passage.

Xanmar stretched under me a little, squeezed both breasts with her slender fingers, and then I felt that same reverse cumming feeling. That started things all over again. I came just as hard, and after I sucked her other nipple and nipped it, so did Xanmar.

After that, things are a little blurry. What with my cock never getting soft and Xanmar "recharging" me, so to speak, I think we kept it up all night and for sometime into the next morning. I fell asleep -- passed out is probably a better word, but I kept having this dream about Xanmar riding me over and over and over. Each time, I came hard just when she did, and then she'd fill me back up for the next round.

When I woke up, Xanmar was standing over me, dressed in her leather pants and tight shirt again.

"Are you alive?"

"I think so. Let me stand up to make sure."

I was pretty wobbly, but I managed to make it to the galley. I needed a cup of Meningian coffee in the worst way. After that was fixed, I fell down into one of the chairs at the galley table and sipped the bitter, but very awakening brew. Xanmar sat down across from me.

"Thank you, Will."

"For what?"

"For seeing to my needs...and for not dying in the process."

"Is it always like that?"

"Yes."

"Every eight days?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't I get soft afterwards?"

"I believe you must be very affected by the hormones in my body secretions. Felinian males are affected so. We have evolved in this manner to allow them to breed with us multiple times in one day.

"Damn...I'm going to need something more than this coffee then. How do your males keep up?"

"Usually, they do not. There are an average of one hundred Felinian males born for every Felinian female. It is the way we have evolved. We make more males since they tend to...to get used up during our reproduction days."

"What if you don't find a male?"

Xanmar shrugged.

"For the first hour, we will try to kill anything within reach. After that, we spend the day being out of our minds. I was not making a joke about ripping off your organs. We have tried artificial inseminators. They take the edge off, a little, but not much."

"Females can't uh, help other females?"

"A little, I suppose, but we really need to feel the spurts of reproductive fluids inside us to ease the tension."

"And that's why you kept on topping off my tank, so to speak?"

"It is another product of our evolution. Once or twice is enough to impregnate a female, but the desire does not stop until the end of that reproduction day. It's our way of trying to preserve the stronger males for use again."

"If she becomes pregnant?"

"Pregnancy lasts nine of your months, just like most humanoids. During that time, there is no desire to couple."

"Not even for fun?"

"Reproduction is not for pleasure. Reproduction is a biological necessity. Besides, that would waste our males for nothing."

I sighed. Having a female like Xanmar would be fantastic if one could sort of average things out a little. A whole day of non-stop sex every eight days would surely kill me if I had to keep it up. Thankfully, Felinia was only six more days away. I'd have Xanmar back home and I'd be on my way to the Blixom galaxy to see what I could find.

Two days out from Felinia, the plasma injector on the Julay's engine plugged up. Ordinarily, I wouldn't have been too concerned. It wasn't hard to fix. It's just that fixing it took time and someplace to set down for a couple of days. I didn't have a couple of days before Xanmar's eight day cycle came around again, but I really had no choice.

The small moon that orbited Tangel 8 wasn't ideal, but there was a relatively flat surface on one side, and my sensors said the temperature was about right and there was enough oxygen in the atmosphere I wouldn't have to use a suit. By using the auxilary pulse engine, I was able to set her down gently. Now I had to fix the injector.

The injector was buried under the hull plates by some engineer who'd probably never flown in his life and was an absolute bitch to uncover. It took me a day to get the plates off and open the engine cowling so I could take it out. The spare part was in my stores, so at least I didn't have to try to clean up the old one. That would have taken another day at least. As it was, I got the new injector installed by the time the moon rotated us into darkness. The next morning, I'd put the hull plates back on and we could take off for Felinia. If I didn't have any more trouble, I'd have Xanmar back on her home planet a couple hours before she went into her reproduction day again.

The next morning, I was putting the hull plates back on when Xanmar called me from the bridge.

"There is a ship approaching us very quickly. I believe they have found us."

The blip on the screen didn't look like an Intergalactic warship. It wasn't big enough. That could only mean one of two things -- another trading vessel like the Julay, or a Nog pirate vessel. A trader would have hailed me if he knew I was there, and the Julay would have shown up on any scan he made. It had to be the Nogs.

"Pirates. They'll take everything I have, including you, and they won't be very nice to you."

"Can we not fly yet?"

"Not until I put the last two plates back on. That's at least a couple more hours."

"Then we fight."

"We'll have to, but we'll have to be careful. There usually aren't more than half a dozen on board any ship, but we can't take them all on at once. We'll have to separate them somehow. I think I have an idea about how to do that."

The ship touched down a few meters behind the Julay. Just as I expected, she wore the slash and cross of a Nog pirate vessel. A few minutes later, the front hatch opened and half a dozen Nogs peered out. By the looks of what they carried, they only had particle beam pistols and ion rifles, not as bad as I expected, but still a threat. Now, to get them inside the Julay.

As we'd planned, Xanmar opened the Julay cargo bay hatch and walked outside as if to greet the Nogs. I was sure one look at her naked body would bring them running, and it did. She quickly ran back inside and stood by the cargo bay wall opposite the hatch. I stood by on the bridge where I could watch the cameras that circled the ship.

They were taking it slow, like I had hoped they would. Two came up the ramp in a crouch and then entered the hatch. When they saw Xanmar, the two Nogs charged into the cargo bay and ran over the tarp covering the open hatch to the lower hold.

As they fell, they tossed their weapons in an attempt to grab the edge of the hatch, but the valve grease I'd painted there didn't give them much to grab. Xanmar came out, picked up their pistols and rifles while I dusted a little Borchan dechy flower pollen into the open hatch. That would keep them out for several hours.

"We have two of them. Now what about the other four?"

"I need you to go out again, but this time wave them in. Just be quick about it. They could decide to shoot you."

"I know something about Nogs that you do not. I will be all right."

I lowered the ramp and Xanmar walked down it, turned around, and spread her ass cheeks for the Nogs. With one finger, she started rubbing the little brown rosebud between them, and then slipped the finger in. With a shudder, she started slipping the finger in and out. After a few seconds, she turned to the Nogs, smiled, and walked back up the ramp. Once inside, she turned her ass to the cargo bay door and bent over with her hands on her knees.

I guess Nogs have a thing for the back door, because they weren't as slow as the first two in boarding the Julay. They still came in pairs, though. The first two walked up the ramp, peeked around the cargo bay door, saw Xanmar and came on in. After giving his partner his pistol and rifle, one of them walked toward Xanmar, unfastening his pants as he walked. Xanmar wiggled her ass and spread her legs wide, then wiggled a finger at him. He was almost within reach of her seductive hips when I hit his partner with the injector wrench. He went down like a wilted Gach stalk. At the sound of him falling, the first Nog turned, and that gave Xanmar enough time to kick him in the crotch. He went down too, rolling on the floor and groaning. I dumped them both in the open lower bay hatch and dusted in some more pollen just to be safe.