The Log of the Julay - Xanmar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That left two, and Xanmar said she had a use for them on Felinia, so we set two particle beam pistols to stun. Xanmar walked down the ramp with one behind her back, and I was ready to jump out as soon as she stunned the first one.

It all happened pretty fast. I heard Xanmar's pistol twang and jumped out onto the ramp. The first Nog was lying on the ground twitching. The second was leveling his pistol at Xanmar. Xanmar and I both fired at the same time. I hit him in the chest and Xanmar's shot blasted his crotch.

We had them all, we thought, until a turret on the Nog ship began to rotate. The barrel of the plasma cannon spurted flames just as the ion charge erupted between us. The blast evaporated Nog number one, and as we ran back into the Julay, the second hit close enough to Nog number two that he wouldn't be doing much pirating for the rest of the day, if ever.

Xanmar looked mad.

"I thought there were never more than six. That is what you said, is it not?"

"Well, that's what I was told. I guess that was wrong."

"The others will not be deceived by the same trick. What do we do now?"

The Nogs had landed behind the Julay for a reason. The Julay doesn't have rearward firing plasma cannons, so they were safer behind her. They probably also saw the open hull and realized we couldn't fly away. Well, I couldn't fly the Julay off this moon just yet, but that didn't mean her engine wouldn't work.

"Xanmar, I need you to start the reverse thrusters and bring them to full power as soon I tell you. Then, I'm going to start the main engine and cook the Nogs in their own ship. You keep the thrusters going to keep us in place for a few seconds."

"Will they not shoot at us?"

"Not until they've had a chance to see what we're carrying and get their shipmates back."

"Just tell me when."

"Start them now."

I primed the plasma engine, and when all the indicators were in the green, told Xanmar to bring the thrusters to full power. As the ship surged backward, I activated the plasma engine. The new injector worked right the first time, and with a roar, the engine came to life. I couldn't let it run for very long or it would have pushed us several kilometers away, but the three seconds it burned was enough. After one, the Nog ship's hull started to glow red. After two, it was white, and by the time I shut down the engine, the Nog ship was on fire and starting to drip molten metal. That was the end of the Nogs, well, except for the four in our lower hold. I asked Xanmar what she intended doing with them.

"Since you were so kind as to take care of me during my reproduction day, I learned that it does not require a Felinian male to do that. These Nogs will probably do as well, and like yours, their DNA is not compatible with ours so there will be no hybrid offspring. We will probably have to tie them down to make them service us, but they will save some Felinian males for when we truly want to reproduce. It's better than they deserve, do you not think?"

We made it to Felinia with half an hour to spare, although I was beginning to notice the effects of Xanmar's pheromones by the time we landed. The Felinians whisked her away while I stood there watching. I supposed she was headed for an all-day romp with some lucky Felinian males. It was a little disappointing, really. I mean, yes, it would have drained me again, but then, I've never cum so many times in such a short period in my life, and probably wouldn't ever again.

The Felinian government treated me as somewhat of a hero, and promised to fix things with the Intergalactic Council, so I wouldn't have to leave the galaxy after all. They also expressed an interest in trading some of their Felinian ale for Yuglick beer, so I gained another place to trade. I could go back to visit Manoleen for a while if I wanted, or take more Jananga to the Yuglicks, or do whatever else I wanted to do.

While I was wined and dined until I couldn't eat any more, the four Nogs suffered a worse fate. From what I was told, they lasted about an hour before expiring under the Felinian females. They were smiling when they gave up their last, so to speak, so I guess it wasn't all bad for them.

After two days, and a little careful trading, the Julay was restocked and ready for another trip. I wished I could have said goodbye to Xanmar, but the Felinians were keeping her under close wraps. I supposed they were debriefing her about what she had learned on Bonamar. When the shuttle docked in the Julay, I went to the bridge, started the engine, and in a few minutes was flying toward Borchon and what I hoped would be a day or two with Manoleen, or if she was busy, maybe Regga, or Reggine, or both, or maybe, all three.

It was a long way to Borchan, so I chilled a couple more Yuglick beers and settled down on the couch in the observation deck to watch the galaxy go by. About half way through the first one, I had that feeling of being watched again. When I turned, there she was, as naked as the day I'd traded for her.

"Xanmar. I thought I'd never see you again."

"I can not be a spy anymore because every one in the Galaxy knows who I am. I did not wish to stay on Felinia and become a breeding female either. Can you imagine carrying six or eight little babies inside you for nine months, and then doing that again every year for twenty years? I did not wish that fate.

"I asked the Council if I could go with you instead, and they said yes as long as I promised to come back on occasion and tell them where we have been and what I have seen."

"But doesn't that mean you're still a spy?"

"I will not be actively looking for secrets. I just have to report anything I see that is new. Others will do the real investigation once they know that for which they are to look."

"I don't know. You got me in big trouble the last time, and that eight day reproduction thing...well, what with losing a day while you suck me dry, and then losing another couple days to recover from that, I'll only be trading a few days in between."

Xanmar smiled, something I'd seldom seen her do, for real at least.

"We can plan our trips around my cycle so we are travelling during those days, and..."

Xanmar walked up to me and stroked my cheek.

"I have been thinking about the way Earthers do it for pleasure. Felinians have never tried it that way, but perhaps it might ease the tension of my reproduction days somewhat. My research into Felinian biology indicates such might be the case."

"I don't know. I suppose it might be nice to have someone else on board, some of the time...just to be company, you understand, not to run my ship. I'm the captain and I do that."

Xanmar stroked the fingertips down my chest.

"I can be your interpreter. I speak over a thousand languages and dialects."

"Ok, you can be my interpreter. What else can you do."

"I can navigate, remember? I can help fix the ship too."

"Anything else?"

"I learned some things from my research, like this."

Xanmar kissed me then. It was about the same as when Doris kissed me years ago, but something was different. My cock sprang to life in an instant and I wanted Xanmar right then and right there.

Xanmar stopped kissing me and grinned.

"Your species is particularly affected by all my body secretions, even when it is not my reproduction day. You feel differently now, do you not?"

"Yes, I do. But what about Manoleen? She's expecting me back, and once I'm there, she'll be expecting me to...well, about every day for Manoleen is like your reproduction day, just not quite as intense."

"She and I have discussed an arrangement. Manoleen is really quite nice, and promised to share you with me."

Xanmar's fingers had found my crotch and was lightly stroking my rigid cock.

"She also said she would teach me more about females helping other females, and about more than one female being with a male. I think the Council would like to hear about that, do you not? Manoleen said you enjoy such pleasures too."

Her hand was now inside my pants and slowly jacking my cock.

I couldn't have said no if my life depended on it, so instead, I gently pushed Xanmar down on the couch. She stretched out seductively, but she looked a little worried.

"On my reproduction days, my instincts guide what I do, and I am not really aware. I do not know how to act on my own."

I stripped off my clothes and sat on the edge of the couch beside her.

"I'm the captain, remember? I'll do the driving. You just do what you feel like doing."

I did drive, for about the first five minutes. It amazes me how quickly Xanmar learned how to act, as she called it, but she wasn't acting at all. With the first stroke to her nipples, Xanmar's tummy contracted and she smiled.

"Um...that was nice. Do it some more."

I did, and her tummy contracted again. A little pinch to the other nipple caused her to moan. A little twist and a tug made her gasp. When I closed my lips around her right nipple and sucked gently, Xanmar just pulled my face down on her breast and started feeling for my cock.

She let go long enough for me to settle myself between her upraised knees, and then pulled my face to her other nipple. I sucked it gently, then a little harder, and then pinched it between my teeth. Xanmar's hips lurched up against my cock and she sighed.

"More, a lot more."

She was wet when I slipped a finger inside her pussy, wet and tight. I stroked in and out until I felt her open a little, then used two fingers. With my thumb, I gently rubbed the little hood of skin over her clit. It was amazing how quickly it grew from under its hiding place and how stiff it was when it did. It was also amazing how Xanmar responded. She started pulling on my cock to force it inside her.

I wasn't about to let her first time outside of her reproduction days end quite so fast. Nibbling my way down her soft tummy, I stopped for a minute and stuck my tongue in her little belly button, then moved on down to her soft lips. They were just as swollen as I remembered, and her scent was just as erotic. My tongue licked over those soft, swollen lips, then up and down the side of each one, and finally between them. Xanmar just moaned again, and opened her thighs wide enough those soft lips separated.

Her clit was engorged, stiff, and stuck out like a little pink finger. I licked it and Xanmar's whole body jerked. Her hands found the back of my head and pulled me closer. Another lick brought another jerk and a gasp. I closed my lips around the little shining button and sucked gently. Xanmar arched her hips high and a trickle of fluid flowed out her opening and onto my chin.

What Xanmar had said about her body secretions must have been true, because once I slipped my tongue to her entrance and tasted them, there was no way I could keep from sticking my cock in that velvety, wet opening. I tried to do it slowly, but Xanmar's hips kept thrusting up and driving it inside her. I finally gave up trying slow and settled for medium. I figured I could keep it up for long enough that Xanmar could catch up.

As it was, I was the one who had to catch up. At the first stroke, Xanmar started to pant. At the second, she grabbed my ass and pulled herself up over my cock. With the third, I felt this milking sensation that her pussy muscles were causing.

Xanmar tried to grab the material of the couch as she cried out and arched into my next thrust, then cried out again and stroked her pussy rapidly over my cock. I couldn't hold back and shot a spurt of cum, then another, then another. Xanmar shook her hips, cried out again, and then wrapped her arms around my back and held on tight. The little ripples that stroked my cock didn't stop for several minutes. Xanmar's heavy breathing took a little longer to return to normal.

When her arms fell to her sides, I raised up to look at her. Her hair was splayed out on the couch, her breasts were full and firm, and her nipples were still long and taut. When she opened her eyes, they were deep, sultry pools of desire. Her voice was just as sultry.

"Is it like this with your females? On my breeding days, I am not really conscious of anything. My body is just doing things by instinct without feeling."

"Yeah, about like this, except my cock gets soft afterwards. Doesn't seem to be doing that with you."

"I told you about my body secretions, remember? Your females must want to do it all the time."

"Some of them yes, but most just like it a few times a week. Some only a few times a month. Some even less."

"I think your females are very foolish then. I want to feel this way all the time."

"Well, as long as you're staying, we could make it something we do often. Just not all day, every day, OK? I do have places to be and trades to make."

Xanmar sighed.

"I know, but I feel so...so warm and...and contented. Can we do it again, right now?"

Well, we did, a couple more times in fact. Then we showered together. Once I had Xanmar's juices washed off, my cock finally went down, though she managed to get it to stand up once more. She said she wanted to see what it looked like when I came. She got an eyeful, or rather, a tummy full, and giggled when the streams hit her.

"I want to do this again, but differently. In my research, I learned that females of your species sometimes like to have the male release his reproductive fluids into their mouths. Will you teach me that?"

Well, we have another week until we reach Borchan, so I have time for that lesson. I'm not as sure I have the stamina. Xanmar's reproduction day is due tomorrow, and I've been taking Wischan Water Weed extract in hopes of being able to keep up. After that...well, when we get to Borchan, we'll see what she and Manoleen have cooked up. Xanmar has been talking with her, and said they have some sort of celebration planned, and that I'd like it a lot. I can't imagine liking anything more than I like fucking Xanmar, unless it would be fucking Xanmar and licking Manoleen, or fucking Manoleen and licking Xanmar, or having Xanmar and Manoleen and Reega and Reeginne...well, you get the idea.