The Log of the Julay - Xanmar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to be embarrassed, Will. The video is doing the same thing to me and to Gus. You just can't see what it's doing to me. You can feel what it's doing, if you'd like."

"Uh...I'm not sure if I should."

Doris took my hand gently and slipped it down the front of her dress.

"Feel how hard my nipple is? That's one of the things it's doing to me. There are other things too. I'll show you if you're not afraid of me."

"I'm not afraid of you."

Doris stood up, undid some hidden fasteners, and the dress fell open from her neck to the bottom. Her large breasts welled out the front and swayed gently a couple of times. Doris slipped the dress from her soft shoulders and tossed it to the side. While she'd looked a bit thick in the middle in the dress, once it was off, her waist blended into seductive hips and thighs that were exquisitely inviting. She took my hand again and moved it to the mound of dark curls between her thighs.

"Touch there, Will, and you'll find I'm getting wet. I always get wet when I watch videos like this."

She was wet, wet enough my fingertip was shining when I slipped it back out.

Doris grinned. "See, I told you. Now, if you'll get out of those pants so you don't hurt yourself, you can watch the rest of the video as comfortably as I am now. Here, I'll help you."

Doris' idea of helping was to stroke my cock at every opportunity while she undid my belt and unzipped my pants, while she pulled them down my legs, and while she pulled off my underwear.

"Now for your shirt", she giggled.

After pulling the shirt over my head and tossing it on the pile with her dress and my pants, Doris plopped down on the couch beside me, her thigh pressing against mine and her arm around my shoulder. She pressed the remote button again and the video started.

With her arm around me, her left breast was pressing against my shoulder. I'd never felt anything like that before, but it felt great. So did Doris' hand stroking my thigh. My cock was standing at attention, a fact not missed by Doris. Those soft, slender fingers stroked from my thigh to my belly and then found my cock. With the lightest of touches, she stroked the underside, then fondled my balls. I was ready to cum, and arched up a little.

"No, no, Will. We haven't even gotten started yet. Just sit still for a little while, OK?"

Sitting still was a problem, what with her fingertips doing all that touching, and was nearly impossible when she closed her hand around my shaft and began slowly stroking it. It was a whole lot different than when I did it, and I decided right then and there it was a whole lot better. I just had to rock my hips up again. Doris chuckled.

"My, my, Will. You just can't be still, can you. I'll have to give you something else to think about."

Doris put my hand on her breast.

"Play with my nipples, but gently at first. Just stroke around them a little."

I did, and they both seemed to swell even bigger than before. I chanced brushing the tip of the left one, like I'd seen Janice do to Melody, and Doris moaned.

"Yes, just like that, only more."

By then, the video had stopped, and I saw Gus get up to shut off the viewer. On his way back, he winked at me again, and then said he had to go check on something. As he left the room, Doris stood up, took me by the hand and led me to their bedroom. She pulled the blankets to the foot of the bed and gently pushed me down, then sat down beside me and grinned.

"Gus'll be out for a couple of hours at least. Think we can figure out how to pass the time before he gets back? I have a couple of ideas if you'd like to hear them."

I had a pretty good idea one of those ideas involved me licking her between the thighs like Gus said she liked. I was a little hesitant about that, but he'd said I should play along. I grinned.

"And what would those ideas be?"

"Lay still and I'll show you the first one."

Doris' fingertips stroked my cock again as she knelt down and kissed me. I'd never kissed a girl before, and evidently I didn't do too well. Doris chuckled.

"Will, open your mouth a little so our tongues can touch."

Well, I did and it was more like Doris' tongue slipped into my mouth and licked my tonsils than our tongues just touching, but it was a fantastic feeling. I tried to do the same, and when I did, Doris moaned.

"That's the way. Lick my lips and my tongue with yours. Um...you're a natural at this. I hope you're as good in other ways. I'm gonna show you how good I am at something now."

Doris changed position so that her hips were even with my face and her face was even with my cock. Well, it was even for a few seconds. After that, her mouth had closed around my cock and was creating some really, really great feelings. So were the soft fingers that first cradled my balls, then circled my shaft and stroked up and down. In seconds, I was sure I was going to cum, but Doris fixed that. She raised up off my cock and squeezed my shaft firmly between her fingers. The feeling didn't go away, but it eased enough I stopped humping up off the mattress.

"Ummm...I think you like what I'm doing. Want me to do it some more?"

"Yes, Maam."

Doris thumped my cockhead with her fingertip.

"Don't call me Maam. Call me Doris, just like I call you Will."

"OK, Doris."

Her wet mouth closed around my cock again, then went down, then down some more, then down further. About the time I thought she would choke, my cock head hit the back of her throat and Doris swallowed. As my cock slipped in another inch, Doris swallowed again, then again until her lips were mashed against my belly. She slowly pulled up off my shaft until just the head was in her mouth, and I felt her tongue licking the underside. I must have groaned, because Doris chuckled around her mouthful of cock, then pushed her head down again.

After half a dozen times of this, I though I would explode. I was pushing my hips up each time she went down and I know my cock head had swollen because it felt like it was filling up her whole mouth. Then, Doris straightened up and smiled at me.

"I know you'll be good for several times, Will. Don't disappoint me, OK."

"OK, I'll try not to."

She smiled again.

"I know you won't, Honey. Let me take care of this and I'll show you one of my other ideas."

With that, I felt her lips sucking their way down my cock head, and when they wrapped around it, her tongue licked the underside again. I felt her hand begin stroking my shaft again, and then another fingertip probing between my ass cheeks. That fingertip pushed in gently, then a little more firmly, then went away. It came back wet with something and pushed again. This time, it slipped in, and that caused me to rock my hips up again.

Doris didn't say anything. She just kept on sucking and licking and stroking until I thought I'd explode. When her fingertip went into my ass up to the knuckle, I did.

Doris swallowed frantically, and that only made me cum harder. She didn't stop until she got it all, and then kept on sucking and licking. It would have been torture if it hadn't felt so great. When I stopped humping up into her grasping lips and stroking tongue, Doris gave my cock head a good licking, then raised up and licked her lips.

"Umm, that was a lot. I was hoping it would be, and it was."

Doris gave my softening cock a little shake.

"Wakeup there, big boy. I'm going to need you again."

"I think he's asleep. You wore him out."

"Nah, he's just resting, but that's OK. I have another idea for something we can do while he rests. Remember the second video, with the Williams?"

"Yeah. Uh, I've never done that. I might disappoint you."

"Not if you can follow directions."

Doris stretched out on the bed beside me.

"First, you need to do my nipples some more, and you don't need to be as gentle this time." She giggled. "Don't bite one off, but little nibbles and bites are fantastic, and so is a good snug pull once in a while."

That part was fun. Of course, the sex education videos had shown girls breasts and nipples, and told us boys they were sensitive to the touch, but they underestimated everything. Doris' breasts were full, round, soft, and were really fun to squeeze. Her nipples were as thick as my little finger, but not really long. They got a lot longer with a little fondling, flicking, and sucking. Doris got a lot hotter too. After I gave each one a good long sucking and then lifted her heavy breasts up by the nipples and gave each one a little shake, she gasped.

"Will, I'm ready for the next part. Don't be afraid. I'm all clean and fresh just for you. If you're like Gus, you'll love it. Just kiss down my tummy until you get there, and I'll tell you what to do next."

I got to the short mass of dark curls before I realized it, and when I inhaled, I got the scent of a sensuous woman for the first time. It wasn't bad, in fact, I found that the scent stirred my cock a little. I stroked one finger through the curls and felt Doris' soft lips hiding inside.

"That's right, Will. Now slip your finger between my lips and see how wet I am."

She wasn't dripping like Gus said, but she was almost that way. I stroked the folds and felt all the little ripples of wet soft skin.

"Down a little more, Will, down to where you can get inside me."

I moved my fingertip down, then down more, following the curve of her body. At one point my fingertip just went inside Doris and kept going all the way up to my hand.

"Oh God, yes, Will. Now move it in and out a little."

I was watching my finger slide in and out of those soft lips and marveled at how they seemed to just fold up around it. It was fascinating, and evidently pretty good for Doris too.

"Oh...slow down a little Will. I don't want to cum this way. I want your mouth there, Honey. Think you can you do that for me?"

I didn't answer. I just slipped my tongue between Doris' swollen lips and gave her a tentative taste. She was musky and tart and a whole bunch of other things I'd never tasted before. She was also the most erotic thing I'd ever tasted in my life. It took a minute for me to get between her thighs and a few seconds more to lay down with my face just inches from her dark muff. After parting her soft lips with my fingers, I slipped my tongue from her entrance up to the top and then back down. Doris liked that...a lot.

"Oh, yes, Honey. Keep doing that, and right at the top...you see that little fold? Under it is my clit. You can lick that too and it'll come out to play. When it does, if you suck on it I'll cum hard."

Well, inexperienced as I was, I soon learned which things Doris liked the best, or at least those things that made her moan the most and made her push my face down on top of her soft lips and bush. She seemed to like long licks from her entrance to her clit and then back down. She loved it when I tried to push my tongue inside her. She jerked and moaned really loud then. She liked...well, I can't really remember anything she didn't like. She just liked some things I did more than others.

When I felt the soft little nub of her clit under my tongue and licked it hard, I thought Doris was going to push me off her and told her I was sorry.

"God, Honey, don't be sorry. Do that some more...that's right...a lot more."

Her clit responded by coming out a little more, not as far as Mrs. Williams, but enough I could suck on it. When I did, Doris gasped and then moaned, "nipples, Honey. Pull."

At the same time I began a rhythmic sucking on her stiff clit, I rolled her nipples and then pulled them up. Doris lurched up off the bed into my face and cried out.

"Oh Honey, you've got me so close. Don't stop."

I don't remember if I felt the gush of fluid on my chin first or if it was Doris lifting her hips off the bed and grinding her pussy into my face. What I do remember is her long moan, then a gasp, then rapid panting, and finally a cry of "Now" as her whole body began to shake. I kept licking until Doris collapsed back onto the bed, still shaking, and gently pushed my face away. She pulled me up over her body and kissed me on the mouth, just like when we started. This time, I knew what to do, and Doris' little moan slipped over our tongues as she tasted herself on me.

I felt Doris' hand stroking my cock and then she giggled.

"I think he woke up just in time."

"But you just..." Doris cut me off with another giggle.

"Honey, some girls can cum over and over. I'm one of those girls. I need you to use that beautiful cock inside me until I cum again."

It was quickly apparent that to Doris, fucking her meant her sitting on my cock and doing all sorts of really fantastic things to it with her pussy. I watched, fascinated, as she spread her swollen lips and worked her hips until my cock head disappeared into her entrance. She slowly impaled herself and the feeling was absolutely wonderful. Just inside her, my cock head pushed against a tight spot, but Doris didn't stop. She just kept sinking lower and lower until she'd pushed my cock past that place. I shuddered when she finally sat her sexy hips on my thighs, and then caught my breath when I felt her pussy muscles give my cock a quick little squeeze.

"Did that feel good?" Doris asked.

"And how"

"It felt good to me too. Now, Honey, play with my nipples some more and I'll show you how it feels to do the real thing."

I was already thinking the real thing felt a lot better than my hand or the standard issue masterbator. As Doris started riding me, it just got better and better. She'd raise up almost to the point my cock slipped out of her and then move up and down slightly. When she did that, I could feel that tight spot catching on the back side of my cock head and it did a lot for me. Apparently, it did a lot for Doris too, because she kept doing it every few full strokes.

The full strokes were great too. Doris would push down until I thought I was inside her as far as I could get, and then rock her hips a little. I'd feel my cock head slide into sort of a pocket that sucked at it when she raised back up.

Doris' full breasts were easy to fondle and in no time her nipples were thick, stiff, and long again. There were little wrinkles and bumps all over her dark nipple beds, and she'd shiver when I stroked them.

After a while, Doris leaned down and dangled her right breast over my face.

"Suck, Honey, suck hard. I'm getting close."

As I sucked away on one nipple and rolled and tugged on the other, Doris began to grunt with every thrust she made over my cock. When she began to pant, I knew she was nearly there. I moved one hand between us, found her erect clit and rubbed it a little. The effect was amazing. Doris began to shake and moaned, "Again Honey." I started a gentle rubbing up and down and Doris began to pant faster.

The next time she sank down over my cock, I couldn't help but push up. My cock head slipped into that little pocket inside her again, and this time, the pocket was really wet and sticky. Between that and the little contractions Doris' pussy was making around my cock, there was no way I could keep from cumming. Just as Doris' hips began to dance rapidly up and down, I shot the first spurt of cum into that little pocket. When she raised up a little, the suction forced another shot that started in my balls and raced through my cock. I was so deep inside her, there was no place for it to go, and I saw it sort of leak out between her swollen lips and my cock.

Doris shook for another minute and then sagged into her arms. Little contractions kept massaging my cock. I started to pull out of her, but Doris moaned, "no Honey, keep it in there. It feels really good."

She was still breathing hard when she lowered herself, mashed her breasts into my chest, and started kissing me. Every once in a while, she'd moan as a little contraction raced up and down over my cock. It finally slipped out on its own, but Doris stayed on top of me for a while longer.

When she rolled off to my side, Doris chuckled.

"Well, was the real thing better than those vibrating tube things they give you?"

"Wow, a lot better."

"Well, we'll see if we can make it even more fun next time. I'll see if I can get your beautiful cock to stand up again so we can find out."

Those soft lips started sucking away at my cock again, and that same finger probed my ass. It took her about ten minutes, but Doris managed to have me standing tall again. I thought she was going to stop and ride me like before, but instead, she got up, turned around and rested her hands on the bed.

"This used to be called the doggie position, Honey, but I just call it fun. Just get behind me. You know the rest by now."

She was pretty slippery from before, but somehow, she tightened everything up as soon as my belly bottomed out on her delicious ass. I started to stroke in and out, just like Doris had before. Things were progressing quite well, with Doris pushing back into my strokes and moaning. She was getting wetter, it seemed, but was still tight enough to get me almost to cumming. It was then that the idea struck me.

Rubbing my finger beside my stroking cock soon coated it with her slippery juices. I slipped it in between her soft ass cheeks and moved down, just like she had done with me. When I reached the tight little ring of muscle, Doris shuddered. I pushed in gently, and she shuddered again. I started rubbing the taut little ring in a circle and Doris began to shake.

I tried getting that fingertip through the tight little ring, but it was too dry, so I wet my finger again. After several attempts, I managed to slip the finger tip just inside. Doris moaned, "Ohhhh", and started to quiver. After wetting my finger a few more times, and after some more massage, the finger slipped in to the knuckle. It was like I'd plugged Doris into one of the electrical outlets in the room. She cried out, "Now Honey, Oh God, Now", and started to shake all over.

I was there too, and one more stroke to the balls started the spurting that made me shake as hard as Doris was shaking. I kept gently moving my finger in and out as I kept thrusting deep inside her with every spurt, and Doris lost control of everything. One minute, my cock was buried in her pussy and my fingertip was in her ass up to the knuckle. The next, Doris had fallen flat against the bed, shaking and moaning as the orgasm shook her, and the last spurt from my cock hit her in the small of the back.

She lay there, gasping for breath, and I saw her pussy moving in and out over and over for the next minute or so. Finally, Doris rolled over and inched her body back on the bed.

"Honey, where did you learn that?"

"Learn what?"

"To put a finger in my bottom."

"Well, you did it to me so I thought...if you didn't like it, I won't do it again."

"Honey, you do that as often as you want. Now, come here and we'll rest a little before...well, I told you I can cum lots of times."

I'm not really sure what time or how I got back to my room. I'm not sure how I got into bed. I know when I showered the next morning, my cock looked shriveled and it didn't have much feeling when I washed it. None of that really mattered, though. I knew I'd be visiting with Gus and Doris a lot in days to come.

In about a week, I got a transfer from the fish tanks to maintenance as Gus' apprentice. I worked beside him and learned about the technical side of the ship. At night, I worked with Doris and learned the technical side of pleasing a woman. Both sets of lessons were great, though the lessons Doris taught were a lot more fun. Those days ended about six months later when the ship's navigation computers identified Alofit just to starboard. After a slight course correction, we were on track for Alofit and scheduled for orbit in about ten days.

Just as planned, the EC Jacobs went into orbit around Alofit a few days after my twenty-first birthday. We were all excited at the prospect of exploring new lands and meeting the local residents, that is, if there were any. Well, as it turned out, there were. Our shuttles landed just outside a well-established trading settlement -- of Earthers. It seems that technology had progressed at a little faster rate than our forebears had anticipated, and a second ship taking a path through some newly discovered worm holes had beat us by a generation or so.