All Comments on 'The Logging Road Pt. 03'

by FeelingCreative534

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
yowseryowser3 months ago

Old trope but wonderfully handled. Now I have to go read the beginning. Great writing.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

Damn, part 3 was at first scary as Hell and then hot as Hell. This well written story has a lot more danger to it than most considering the time period, but that's what gives this its edge of your seat feeling. Can't wait to find out where this goes in part 4 now that you've fed into my cop fantasy. Great job!

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots3 months ago

I'd love to read more. Just protect them all from the biggotry that was so strong at that time, not that it still doesn't exist or, maybe re-emerging.

FeelingCreative534FeelingCreative5343 months agoAuthor

@yowser and @ MarcLucifer, thank you both so much! I was worried what people might think of the cop, I knew that such an old trope was going to be difficult to "top", so, I decided not to top it but to return to it in a classic way. I'd glad you both enjoyed it. I love reading reactions and comments about my stories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

probably happens alo with police ooficers getting thier cocks sucked by gays and bis

Derrt1Derrt13 months ago

Out fuggin standing. As a closet cock sucker the fear of getting caught is terrifying. Well written and arousing

Smith79Smith793 months ago

Great story thanks for sharing i hope you continue

RobJasperRobJasper3 months ago

I wondered if there would be more chapters to this terrific story! Fear, lust and hot sex in a different historical time period - oh yeah!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous