The Logging Road Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men met eyes again, and Andrew took charge, nodding to Jason that they should demonstrate for the officer. He figured that if they did as the officer said and stayed in his good graces, he'd let them go for being obedient. The alternative might not end so well.

Andrew got to his knees in front of the young black man, helping him pull his flaccid cock out of his trousers and then inserting it into his mouth, feeling the soft penis take up all the available space. He sucked and pulled at the dick.

The cop stood close, his brow furrowed with his interest, he was watching carefully, noting the way the cock seemed to expand as Andy released the length of it from his lips. "Hold his balls too. I bet they barely fit in your hand."

The officer's command was so specific and so astounding.

Andy wrapped his hand around Jason's scrotum, pulling the testicles forward as he sucked him.

Jason couldn't get hard, he just stood there, trembling and trying to stand still.

The cop put his hand on the young black man's shoulder and said cooly, "Just relax. Enjoy it." He continued to watch with curiosity as Andrew focused his attention on Jason's balls, he was putting each one in his mouth and letting the soft cock rest on his face. "Look at that," the sheriff said with fascination, taking a moment to bite his lip, "the way it just takes up most of your face!" He turned to Jason and said, "How are you not getting hard? He's giving your dick more attention than most men receive from their wives in a lifetime!"

Andrew pulled the fat testicle out of his mouth and said, "He's nervous, sir. I am too."

The cop ran his thumb across his lips and then said, "alright...well, switch places, show him how a man gets hard."

Obeying the cop's wish, Jason got to his knees, while Andrew stood up. Jason carefully pulled Andy's trousers away to reveal a hard cock, pre-cum dripping from the head. He could hear the officer give a light-hearted chuckle at the sight of another man's hard member, fully ready for business. Jason opened his mouth wide and inserted the cock, the bushy pubes tickling his lips.

The officer continued to stand close, inches away from the action. His arms were still crossed, though he had one thumb still touching his lip as he watched the show play out. "It looks big," he commented softly.

Andrew began to see that the cop had a genuine interest in watching. He noted the bulge in the crotch of his uniform was getting larger as he watched the young black man taking in the veiny cock. He seized an opportunity that he would have never predicted he'd get.

"You get this kind of attention from your wife?" Andy asked the cop.

He shot a glance at Andrew, thinking carefully before just answering his question simply, "No. Yes...I mean...not like this."

"How so?"

Again, he hesitated but just came out with it. "She's sucked my dick before, but she doesn't know what to do with it. I often have to instruct her and even then, her heart's not in it. Sometimes I'd rather just bust my load myself, because at least I know the proper way to handle it."

Andrew nodded.

The officer cocked his head to one side, admiring the girth of Andy's sex. Then he did something that seemed unexpected. He reached out, and grabbed the dick, right as Jason was removing it from his mouth. He felt the weight of it, the heat, the fat girth. He started stroking it, holding it firmly in his hand and feeling it.

Andy moaned. He didn't know whether his vocalization was from the stroking motion, or if it was because a lawman, who could very easily kill them both and leave them in these woods...was now in full control of his cock. That must have been it. This officer, who only moments ago burned holes of judgment with the laser glare of his eyes, was now stroking him. If he pulled himself away from the cop, it could enrage him, and the man could beat him within an inch of his life. This man, who held so much power and influence, especially at this moment, held firmly onto Andy's dick, and was starting to use the other hand to cup his balls...his most vulnerable parts.

"How did that dick taste, you like it?" the cop asked Jason.

The young man nodded his head, his eyes cautiously passed over the body of the officer.

The cop removed his hands from Andrew. And he began to unbutton his own shirt and slacks.

Both men were shocked to see him undressing and remained motionless, waiting to see what would happen next.

Pulling his manhood from the crotch of his slacks, the officer started stroking his own member. He put his left hand back under Andy's balls and supported their heavy mass...using his pinky finger to nudge the throbbing cock.

Jason was still on his knees, looking up at both hairy cocks. One of these blood-filled rods got him into this mess, and the other just might get him out of it. He noticed pre-cum oozing in large globs out of the officer's cock, and he took the opportunity to open his mouth, push out his tongue and taste the sweet and salty fluid.

The cop laughed with a choppy exhale, overcome with the lust of his inhibitions.

Opening his mouth wider, Jason was inviting the man to put his cock down his throat.

Taking a moment to weigh his options, the police officer finally shifted to the right and inserted the head of his engorged cock deep within the young man's mouth. Immediately, he felt the warm wet heat envelope him. There was a noticeable sucking force, and he could feel those plump lips sliding up and down his shaft, while that rough tongue tickled the frenulum of his cock.

With the ice thoroughly broken and melted, the three of them let down their guard.

Andrew was fascinated as he watched the young man that he knew his whole life, vigorously and ferociously sucking on that dick. Taking a moment to lick the hairy balls underneath and sliding his full lips up and down the underside of the meaty shaft. Andy couldn't help but reach down and squeeze Jason's plump ass cheeks.

Jason slowly rose from his knees and onto his feet. Bent over to deep-throat the cock, while simultaneously inviting Andy to claim his ass.

"Aww fuck..." the cop groaned loudly. He was breathing through his nostrils as they flared, he was feeling a new ecstasy as the young man worshipped his dick. "Fuck...I've never had it like this before. I can tell you want it. I know that you want it."

Jason moaned in a breathy affirmation as he choked on the dick.

"Taste this dick. It's needed attention for a long time," the cop added, "I'm gonna give you my load. I can tell you're aching for it."

The cop watched as Andrew was scooping up the dripping pre-cum from his cock, and using it to lubricate Jason's asshole.

Andy was so hot from watching the events unfold, that excessive amounts of fluid was dribbling out of his shaft. He slowly began to insert the head of his dick inside the young man.

Jason groaned with that hard cock in his mouth, sucking air into his nostrils as he felt the throbbing manhood enter him. His labored breathing through his nose forced him to smell the bush of wirey pubes of the officer, sitting in his patrol car all day, stewing in the scent of his own balls.

Andrew managed to get his whole member inside of him, and began pumping in and out.

The cop felt the vibrations of Jason's vocal chords as he moaned and whimpered with each thrust of the dick in his ass.

Though the sheriff wielded all the power in this moment, he didn't seem to exercise it. It was simply the mere threat that he could. At any moment, he could bring the hammer down on them, but as he got his hairy dick sucked better than any woman who ever pleased him, his lusts were satiated.

"I'm going to bust," the cop choked out. He looked down at the submissive eyes of Jason who peered back up at him. "I'm going to give it all to you."

Jason continued sucking, gently shutting his eyes as he felt the veiny cock slide in and out of his mouth, tasting the pre-cum as it became saltier by the minute. He enjoyed the sensation of that fat helmet head on his tongue...the ridge of it tickling his uvula.

And with great heaving thrusts, the dick in Jason's mouth began to spurt its hot nectar. He was shocked at how much it throbbed, its size would shrink and then engorge itself over and over again...and each time it engorged and hardened again, another thick load of hot cum filled his mouth. He could tell that the cop must not have busted a load in the while, there was a lot more than Andrew had, and the first spurts were extra salty, older. Then the oozing cum became less salty and more sweet. The very idea of all this semen...this seed that is supposed to be a man's gift for his woman, was all his to consume...it made his own cock ache.

Andrew thrust into the younger man even harder this time, he felt like a stallion breeding his mare.

Jason could feel the head of the cock rubbing against a sensitive spot inside of him. It made his own dick harder and fuller. He quickly realized that if Andy keeps rubbing his spot with the silky smooth glans of his cock, it would make him orgasm.

Sure enough, just moments after releasing the cop's member from his mouth. The dick in his ass thrust against the sensitive spot and Jason whimpered, he thought he would suddenly cum, but instead, something else started pouring out of his dick.

The cop watched with fascination as Andy's intense pumping, was causing Jason to release his bladder. The brown cock was pissing all over the ground below them, the yellow liquid flung in majestic arcs down to the ground. And suddenly, with moans of pleasure, white bursts of cum erupted from the black man's dick. That dick flopped back and forth with the horny thrusts of Andy's body, and as the dick swung quickly in rhythm, it sent globs of that semen all over his legs and chest.

Andrew's dick could take the sensation of Jason's repeatedly tightening ass no more. He began to orgasm, the waves of pleasure rippled through him and he buckled over, his seed being delivered inside of his friend.

"You're both wild," the officer smirked, leaning against his car, "but you know what you're doing. I'll give ya that much. I've never felt better."

Andy and Jason recovered from their primal act and had started to clean themselves up. Andrew handed his friend a towel, and turned to the officer to respond, "Does this mean we can go home?"

The officer looked around and considered everything. Then he said finaly, "You both know how to have a good time...it'd be a shame to ruin that." He cleared his throat, "It'd serve you well to keep your guard up, the other officers wouldn't understand that it's all just a little harmless fun." Pausing to look around again, he added, "Men...need things...certain things. Nothing wrong with making some new friends, if you get my meaning. I'll turn a blind eye if you go your own way, but whattaya say we pick this up same time next week? I'll make sure that we have our privacy. You know, just us guys."

Jason and Andy turned to each other in happy amazement, not only did they survive this ordeal with an attractive cop, but he wanted to join in more often and he'd protect them in return. It was a better deal than any man like them could get in these times, and they nodded with approval, taking the opportunity.

The officer shook the last drop of cum from his floppy dick before fixing his slacks and suspenders. He stood by the open door to his car and turned to look back at the two of them. Shaking his head with a smirk before tipping his hat, he climbed into the driver's seat. With the roar of the engine, the car started and reversed back up the path.

Andrew and Jason embraced tightly...a new world of possibilities awaited them, and they had the immunity they needed to pursue their hot passion. So many new things to explore out here amid the groaning forests and the silence of the logging road.

12