The Long Hot Weekend Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took longer. Even in my lusty daze I had limits to my endurance. I remember her first orgasm, moaned out to the world. The second was lost into the mouth of the first woman, who roused herself to kiss as though the two had been lovers rather than strangers. At last I burst into her, white heat ripping through my brain before fading to stillness.

With the dying heat the ache in my muscles made its presence known. My head spun and I sagged against the girl, who had herself collapsed against the woman underneath her. My softening cock eased out of her pussy with a soft plop and I tucked it back into my pants.

I looked at both the girls. They clutched each other like horror movie survivors. The newest girl was dazed, half-conscious; the first woman staring at me with a sort of awe. I nodded wearily at them both and then staggered to my feet.

I opened the door to the small little room and stared into Max's wide eyes.

***

It was later.

We'd gone out for ice-cream, both of us braving the long lines of overheated tourists for the chance to race against time to devour our double scoops in cones before they melted down our hands. We walked and we talked until we ended up at my place.

Actually, I talked.

Actually, I told her everything. About the strange dreams, about the heat; about the encounter with my boss and the unnamed girl at the restaurant. About the tube. My neighbour. The two girls at the dinner.

And I told her about the woman made of invisible flame. Shimmering, dancing, wicked and wilful; infecting me with her hot, blazing lust.

Max didn't talk throughout most of it. Eventually she said, "Just to be clear, this isn't drugs, right?"

"It's not drugs."

"Because it sounds like you took drugs and you've been hallucinating ever since. Or that fever did something to your brain." She ate the last of her ice-cream and walked over to deposit the trash in my bin. My own ice cream had melted down to a sad little collection of trickles that were turning my hand into a sticky mess. "You got to admit that's a lot more reasonable than a magic flame woman."

"It should be true," I said. "You're right. In a way, it might not matter if it's a demon-"

"Jinn."

"What?"

"It sounds like a Jinn. Living smokeless flame? That's how they used to be described. I think I read it in a book."

"Or a demon. Or a succubus. Or a fairy. Or... fuck, I don't know. An alien or something."

Max moved over to the little chair next to my writing desk. She sat down and stared at me over cupped hands. "Want to hear something weird?"

"Go on."

"When I saw you with those girls, I was... well, I was shocked. Really, really shocked. But part of me was... happy?"

"Seriously? Happy? You shouldn't be. I've been cheating. I'm a cheater," I said. "I cheated on someone great. I'm a rotten piece of shit."

Max looked away. She coughed. "Look. Sam? The thing is..."

"What?"

"I've known you for a long, long time. Like, since we were kids. And seriously, you are the most repressed person I've ever met when it comes to sex."

"What? I have sex."

"I didn't say you don't have sex. I'm saying, you've acted your entire life like you're ashamed about that fact." She sighed. "No wonder you've been fucking every girl you can get your hands on since this happened. You must have been so badly pent up."

"That's..."

"Until you dated that girl in high school? I thought you were ace."

"I just didn't want to bother people."

"I get it. You grew up with Daniel. That couldn't have been easy. I remember there was that girl, wasn't there? Emma? The one you liked and he seduced just to hurt you?"

I coughed, feeling that icy black rot well up inside me again. "That was a long time ago."

"But he did it."

"He said he was sorry."

"And we both know he didn't mean it. And that wasn't all, okay? I remember the way he used to... the way he still does... Look, I get it, it's just... cheating on you girlfriend isn't good, even if it is Janice. Nor is screwing your boss or schoolgirls, technically legal or not. But... but there's a fucking middle ground, Sam, between being a weird demonic superpimp and being..."

"Pathetic?"

"No! Ashamed! Repressed! You're a great guy! You're a wonderful guy! But you need to realise that. I've never met anyone who hates themselves as much as you do!"

"I just worried that if people- if girls knew the real me, the pervert- then..."

"I joined a sex club."

"What?"

She smiled at me. "You heard me. Right out of university. It was this club for cute young professionals. Single girls and couples only. I got up to some seriously kinky shit." She shrugged. "You need to stop thinking that women hate sex. You definitely need to stop thinking that women hate sex with you. These girls you fucked... okay, the whole fire spirit thing complicates things. But did any of them sound like they had regrets?"

I paused. "No."

"Hell, even the eighteen-year-old girl- it sounds like you gave her a hell of a first time. Just... try not to make a habit out of it, okay?"

"She kind of wanted a repeat performance. She was really, really insistent."

Max blinked. Then she laughed. "Fuck, this is so weird. My cousin, the sex god." She rose and stretched. "What are you going to do now?"

"I've got a lead on whatever's happening to me. I'm going to chase it up. And if I can, stop it before Janice comes back."

"Okay."

I stared at her. Her face was in profile and cupped in one of her hands, showing off her slender neck. Her dark hair fell down to her shoulders in a black, glossy wave.

And I saw just the slightest touch of haze in the air next to her. A shimmer; an invisible flame that looked like...

"Can I ask you something?" My throat was thick.

"Sure."

"That's a beautiful dress you wore tonight. What made you choose it?"

"Beautiful?"

"Sexy."

She stared at me. And then she blushed.

"Well?"

"N-no reason." She crossed her legs, letting the hem rise. "Can I... can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Was... was the fiery woman at the café this morning?"

"Yes."

"Because..." she swallowed. "Because of me?"

"Yes."

Her voice was a soft whisper. "Is she here now?"

My eyes darted around. "Yes."

"Where is she?"

"She's... standing next to you," I said. I felt my erection harden, thicken, heat up. "She's bending over."

"Oh?"

"I think she's whispering in your ear."

"Oh." Max bit her lip.

"Do you hear anything?"

"No, but... but I feel- I feel..."

"Hot."

"Like a fire. Inside me but it feels... good. Shit." She licked her lips. "Oh. Because you want..."

"I want you."

Her moan was soft and gentle and breathy. One of her hands played with the hem of her dress while the other clenched itself into a fist. A shudder ran through her body. "Seriously?"

"I can resist," I said, "if you leave right now..."

Her eyes flickered to the door and she whimpered. Another shudder ran through her body. "We shouldn't."

"Maybe. But I want to."

She got up and for a moment I thought all was lost; but a second later she stopped and stood in front of me. She reached back behind her and undid a clasp. A moment later her dress slid off her shoulders and puddled onto the floor. I heard her say, faintly under her breath, "I can't believe I'm doing this again."

She was wearing silky panties and nothing else. She pushed them down and then, for the first time in years I saw my cousin naked.

The woman in front of me was taller, her body older, fuller. I wasn't the same, either. I'd seen plenty of naked women, dated them, enjoyed the feeling of their flesh underneath my hands and tongue. Her body- pale and slim, with apple-sized breasts and narrow hips- wasn't the prettiest I'd ever seen. Her breasts drooped a little; her stomach was skinny rather than slender. But those were pointless, meaningless things, little more than ashes in a hot wind. She was Max. She was perfect.

She pushed her panties down to show a pussy framed by a mass of curly black hair. She turned around to show me her tight little ass, two small pale globes that merged into her waist, and my cock spasmed. Perfect. I wanted to rise, to touch her, to pull her onto my lap, or to bury my tongue in between those two cheeks; but I felt as though to move would be to break the illusion, to ruin the perfection-

And then perfection got better as she turned back to look at me and winked and then she said, "Do you want to spank me?"

"You..."

"Kinky shit. Like I said. Want to spank me?"

I made an inarticulate growl even as I reached out and grabbed her. I held her for a moment, feeling her warmth in my arms, and then I pulled her down onto my lap. She giggled and shifted, rubbing herself against my cock as she lay across my lap.

I turned to see the flame-woman standing above us both, her form oddly still. Her eyes bore into us with a painful intensity. I raised my hand and Max turned to look at me. Her pupils were dilated and her mouth hung slack. "We're really doing this," she said. "We- you- me..."

"Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"It depends," I said with an evil grin on my face, "If you're willing to beg for it."

Her eyes widened and then she laughed. "Please. Please, Sam? I'm so sorry but I need you to spank me. Would that be okay? I've just been very, very naughty and very, very slutty, and I need you to discipline me. I need it. I'll be ever so grateful to you- I'd be willing to do anything if you-"

The first smack was badly positioned. It was faint and gentle but she still squeaked with shock at the impact. The second was firmer, better, and instead of a cry of shock she gave a whimpering breath. "Fuck, yes."

I spanked her. I spanked her with force, I spanked her with gusto, I spanked her and it was every bit as glorious as every febrile fantasy, every aching dream I'd ever had of her. This night had been years in the making and it was worth it; worth the wait, worth the fear, worth the guilt, worth it all because I was finally free of it all. I spanked her and her cries of delight- wanton, shameless, slutty- filled my ears above the roar of the flames and through the haze that blanketed us until my eyes swam and my ears ached. I was perverted and she was perverted and both of us exulted in the knowledge.

By the time I stopped her ass was little more than a smudge of redness in the shimmer. She was saying something, something about more and fuck but I didn't hear it as I pulled her onto the ground, as I shoved my pants down and my cock sprung into the air and then I was lining up to her and then-

I burst into flames that engulfed my flesh and mind and soul and she burned as well and both of us were burning, the room catching fire, carpet and couch and desk and plasma screen TV immolated in moments, a great pyre that burned away hate and guilt and regret until our lust poured out of the windows and door, uncontrollable, uncontainable. We burned, flesh turned to steam and bones to ash until only fire was left and we made between us something that grew, swelling, blue-white flames crackling with power until and last it detonated and filled the room, the apartment, the city with its joyous radiance.

I collapsed atop her while my heart raced at a speed just shy of collapse. I waited until the flames withdrew, until my room re-appeared, miraculously unburnt, while my cousin gasped and convulsed and swore underneath me. Our bodies were slick with sweat and our lungs fought for air.

Eventually I roused. I looked into her eyes and kissed her. And I asked her a question.

"Seriously?" she moaned. "You want to go again? How many times?"

"Let's find out," I laughed.

Quite a few more, as it turned out.

12