All Comments on 'The Long Hot Weekend Pt. 07'

by Someoneblue

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk9about 1 month ago

I’ll be honest about disappointed he didn’t get to fuck a djinn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Seems wildly unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another excellent series - you are an incredibly talented author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Does the brother have powers as well? Between the whole "icy mountain" comparison, Janice becoming completely chill after a single look from him, him screwing every woman he's interacted with and just the emphasis on ice as a whole during that scene, it wouldn't surprise me if he was the ice to MC's fire, but he unlocked his back in high-school.

Darque_LyteDarque_Lyteabout 1 month ago

I was hoping that one of the people he was with would end up leading to something more. Not upset with where the story led but all the beatdown he had experienced that the flame burned away was one that I also had looked forward to showing a long term relationship. This was a great read for me as it showed a snapping point that in an interesting way.

thedude2434thedude2434about 1 month ago

Ah, a good smut story always gets me more invested in the plot than the actual porn and you've done exactly that. 5/5

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneabout 1 month ago

Loved it. I was hoping he would continue getting benefits from Penny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomeoneblue@Someoneblue
A lover of dominance play and mind control. I hope you like my stories! I accept commissions for stories over at Questionable Questing (https://forum.questionablequesting.com/).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES