All Comments on 'The Long Resignation Pt. 03'

by AndersonCoombs

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
???????????

What did we get out of this?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Please don't bring stories from other categories to LW. Few, if any, LW fans are going to go to other categories to read prior chapters, which means they won't read this.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

Do you have to have a special quality to understand this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A suggestion

Don't change categories mid-story. And the LW section is the most contentious category on Literotica and readers will not be happy to see you.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 4 years ago
Not sure what happened

But the intimacy between husband and wife was fantastic.

But I’m really confused over what happened and why and why Garret is important

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely Perfect

Must admit I’ve no idea why the other commenters are bemused it’s absolutely crystal clear.

Nicole was fed up with all the crap she was putting up with at work, her immediate boss Garret being an absolute jerk about everything. Right up to the point she went to retrieve her handbag she figured one way or another she was out of a job. The last straw was the possibility of keeping her job because he apologised but he blew it him trying to shape that last story she started to write for him.

Nicole gets home destroying the underwear of torture and jumped her husband for sex because her stories and everything that happened was a huge turn on. The epilogue was important because it wrapped up the storyline of the last main character: Garret, who after some soul searching realising that it ended abruptly and badly for him because he IS a jerk.

Seriously loved this story! It’s rare to find funny sexy stories. I’m also glad I was wrong about my initial concern about the story going down the blackmail route.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous