The Long Ride Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now hold on," Asher said, cutting in. "We might not approve of how you handled that back there, but we don't want you three to leave."

"Uh-huh..." Looking over at Itzel as she had a pleading look in her eyes. "Fine, it's only two more days anyway," Callum sighed.

"Thank you," Itzel mouthed.

"Well, let's get changed and head home. How about we go out for dinner?" Elena asked, knowing how, due to hers and her husband's reputations, they could get a table rather easily.

******

"Now that Shari is asleep," Itzel said, walking into the room she and Callum shared. Closing the door behind her and locking it, a sinful smile formed on her lips as her fingers eased her robe from her shoulders. Noticing the hunger in Callum's eyes as he gazed at the translucent teddy she had donned before reading Shari her bedtime story. "How about my fiancé takes care of the woman he's to be wed to?" Itzel purred as she sauntered towards the bed.

"Gladly," Callum said, with a coy smile as Itzel crawled along the bed.

Taking his phone from his hand as Itzel took command of his lap. Lifting slightly as she felt his hands on her ass, tilting her head back as his lips teased her left nipple through the fabric of her teddy. Her fingers weaved through his hair as she pressed his head tighter against her breast. Loving how Callum could make her body come alive whenever they could find the time to be with each other intimately. She knew now if they were to have any children then finding time to fulfill their desires would have to be planned out so neither one of them would think they were being ignored. Her hands took hold of his face, leaning down and passionately kissing the man she went through hell to find.

Rocking her hips, her panty clad mound brushed lightly along Callum's manhood enticing that phallus to awaken. Allowing the heat of her sex to soak into that pole that's given her orgasm after orgasm. Nodding against him as the pad of Callum's left middle finger parted her moistening lips, moaning into his mouth as he teased her clitoris ever so masterfully.

"You sure you can keep quite?" Callum asked, with a coy smirk. Remembering the times he had her moaning and begging as she coated his and her own bed in her peach juice.

"If I can't you'll just have to make sure its occupied so not a sound will escape," Itzel said, lustfully. "No need for foreplay Cal, I've been so wet since you dealt with Adam at the beach that I thought I was going to have to sneak you away and have my way with you in the restaurant's bathroom," she purred before sucking gently on Callum's lower lip. Reaching down taking the hem of her teddy in her hands. Pulling it up her body, her 38C breasts jiggled as it left her shoulders then her body all together before she tossed it to the floor. Her hands pressed against the back of his head, propelling it into the lush valley of her heavenly orbs as her hips rocked on his exploring fingers; they knew where exactly her g-spot was and had no trouble finding it. Biting her lip to contain her squeal as her body quaked as she came upon those wet appendages.

Reaching down, slipping her had through the slit of his boxers. Stroking that semi-hard phallus to full mast, she couldn't wait any longer. She didn't care if both of them were still in their underwear. She's waited three days to be with her man, and nothing was going to... Scrambling off the bed, her hand cupped her mouth as her stomach fought to send its contents spilling forth.

"Itzel?!" Callum knocked worryingly on the bathroom door as he listened to Itzel hurling into the toilet. Looking forlornly down at his protruding member knowing coitus was off the table that night. "I'm coming in, alright?!" he warned before opening the door. Looking away, so he too wouldn't vomit as his gag reflex kicked in. "Babe? What's wrong?" Kneeling down, gently rubbing her back, hoping it wasn't food poisoning.

"I don't..." Itzel's face filled the hole of the seat as her stomach thought to empty itself of the chocolate mousse they had at dinner.

"Want me run to the store for something to settle your stomach?"

"No, I need you here," Itzel said weakly, reaching out to him. Laying her cheek on the toilet seat, watching how Callum rested his back against the cabinet housing the sink basin as he sat on the floor.

"Do you think it was something at dinner that you ate?" Callum asked, checking her forehead, wondering if she was starting a fever.

"I... don't think so Cal, Mom, Shari, and I ate pretty much the same thing..."

"Hold on, let me go check on her real quick, okay?" Callum stated hoping that whatever it was hadn't affected his daughter as well.

"Hurry back, okay," Itzel said, in a pouty voice.

"Of course, honey," Callum said, with a smile on his lips as he kiss her right cheek lightly.

The moment Callum entered Itzel's old bedroom room. He knew it couldn't be what they had for dinner as Shari was soundly asleep. Walking softly along the floor, placing a light, loving kiss on his daughter's temple as he pulled up the covers that his daughter had kicked off in her fitful sleep. Checking her forehead just to be safe, he took no chances with his daughter's health. Smiling sweetly down at her as she had snuggled one of the stuffed unicorns Itzel had collected in her sleep.

"Sleep tight," Callum whispered before he slipped out of the room and eased the door closed.

"How's Shari?" Itzel asked, as she crawled into Callum's lap once he retook his spot on the floor of the adjoining bathroom.

"Out like a light," Callum stated as he held her lightly to him.

"I'm sorry Cal, I didn't..."

"Shh," gently rubbing Itzel's back, "you didn't plan on being sick, now did you?" Callum asked, a little smile formed on his face as Itzel shook her head. "Then don't worry about it, this little naughty kitty will be spanked soon enough," he said, in a teasing lustful light.

"You promise?" Itzel asked, in a small voice as she tried to keep her stomach settled. Snuggling closer to him as he rubbed her back.

"You think you can lay down?" Callum inquired after they had been sitting on the floor for five minutes. Helping Itzel to bed, tucking her lightly in and kissing her forehead. Hoping whatever it was, wasn't too severe that delayed her from returning home with them.

Itzel smiled lovingly up at him as she held his hand lightly. Feeling her face heat as Callum placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Wondering if this side of him was from the years of caring for Shari all alone.

******

The next morning...

Itzel sat intently at her mother's kitchen table staring down at the breakfast. Wondering if it would just be a repeat of what happened last night. She slyly looked at her mother and Shari neither one of them appeared to be sick. "Then why does my stomach want to hurl?" Itzel asked as she stared down at the poached egg, Canadian bacon, and the toasted English muffin.

"Honey is something wrong?" Elena asked, as she noted how her daughter hadn't touched her breakfast yet.

"I'm not feeling so hot," Itzel said, pushing her plate away.

"Is your stomach still upset?" Callum whispered to which she nodded.

"Itzel are you sick?" Shari asked innocently, peering around her father as grape jelly marred the corners of her mouth.

"Sick?!" Elena quickly got to her feet. "You don't feel hot," she said, placing the back of her hand against her daughter's forehead. "You sure you're sick?" Elena asked, looking down at Itzel.

"Yeah, the toilet and I got to know each really well last night," Itzel said, remembering the times her mother became overprotective whenever she was sick as a child.

"Then I'll call Doctor Marks and setup an appointment for you," Elena said, in a motherly voice. "Paul?!" she called out to one of their chefs.

"Yes Mrs. Danbury?" Paul answered exiting the kitchen.

"Take this, and make my daughter something light for her stomach," Elena commanded as she handed Paul Itzel's plate.

"Of course," Paul nodded before returning to the kitchen.

******

Callum, along with Shari, waited with Itzel and her mother while her father headed off to a studio lot to oversee a new movie. Nodding when Shari asked to play with the items they had out to entrain children while in the waiting room. Looking up as the door that lead to the examining rooms open.

"Ms. Danbury?!" Dr. Marks called out as he held the door open. "I thought you had moved away," he said, with a warm smile. His white, trimmed beard hid the scars of his childhood.

"I did," Itzel said, squeezing Callum's hand as she rose.

"Shall we?" Dr. Marks inquired as he held the door open for her.

"I'll be back soon," Itzel cooed sweetly to Shari as she stroked the back of her head while she played with the beads of the puzzle.

"Mmmkay, hope you feel better," Shari said sweetly, as she peered up at Itzel.

"Me too," Itzel uttered with a caring smile.

"So Ms. Danbury what seems to be the problem?" Dr. Marks asked, once they had entered examining room two.

"Well... last night my fiancé and I were in the middle..." Growing red faced at having to detail her and Callum's sexual encounter from the night before.

"Ah, please continue," Dr. Marks said, "congratulations by the way."

"Thank you, so just as we were getting heavy, I had this sudden urge to throw up, which I did for five minutes. Then this morning at breakfast, just the sight of the egg, bacon, and muffin had me wanting to run back to the bathroom. I don't feel sick, no fever, no aches, just this upset stomach," Itzel stated as she held her hands to her stomach. Arching an eyebrow at how Dr. Marks was smiling at her.

"Have you and your fiancé used any protection while you're otherwise engaged?" Dr. Marks asked, knowing what it was likely to be.

"Yes, I'm on the pill," Itzel said, matter-of-factly.

"But during these times was he wearing a condom?" Dr. Marks inquired. Knowing that the pill had a ninety-one percent effective rate.

"I'd say about half the time, why?" Itzel asked perplexed, as she watched as the doctor rose from his seat.

"Please fill this to the line," Dr. Marks directed as he handed Itzel a plastic cup. Leading her towards the bathroom so they could have enough to sample for the hormones he suspected to be within the urine. Taking her back to the room, informing Itzel a nurse would be in to draw blood as he went to run the test on the sample.

Itzel's left hand rubbed her right arm as the minutes wore on and she sat silently in the examining room. Wishing that Callum or Shari was there with her, hoping it wasn't something contagious. She had no wish for Shari or Callum to catch whatever it was that she had picked up. Her fingers traced along the tape that held the cotton ball to her skin where the nurse had drawn blood from. Her head rose as the door inched open. Her eyes fell upon the folder that Dr. Marks was holding within his hand.

"Well... Ms. Danbury..."

"What is it?" Itzel asked worryingly, praying it wasn't too serious.

"Congratulations, you're pregnant," Dr. Marks said, with a toothy smile.

"P-p-pregnant?!" Itzel stammered.

"Mmmhmm," Dr. Marks nodded, "about a month along I would say, given the morning sickness."

"But... I'm on the pill?" Itzel asked, confused.

"Nine out of every hundred children are born when only the birth control pill is used," Dr. Marks said matter-of-factly. "You just happened to be one of the few that beats the odds."

"Oh my..." Itzel's eyes darted to and fro as her hands went to her stomach. Wondering how Callum was going to take the news.

"I know this is shocking news..."

"Startling yes," Itzel admitted, "I just didn't think we would be starting our family so soon," she whispered, a warm, loving smile appeared on her lips at the knowledge of their child growing within her.

"I've written you a prescription for some prenatal vitamins, also I printed out a list of some OB/GYNs in the area where you live. I want you to make an appointment with one of them so you and whomever you choose can make sure you and your baby are as healthy as can be until the delivery," Dr. Marks said, handing Itzel the script and the printed out paper. "We should have the results of the blood test to confirm the pregnancy in a few hours. You should hear something from me by five o'clock. Now if you feel uneasy, or anything feels off, you call the office and I'll talk you through it while you're in town," he said, escorting Itzel down the hall.

"Thank you. Doctor," Itzel said warmly, flashing him a smile as he held the door to the waiting room open for her.

"Think nothing of it, I hope the two... I mean the three of you," he smiled, his eyes glanced down to her now flat stomach, "have a pleasant time during the rest of your visit," Dr. Marks said warmly, before fetching the next patient file awaiting his attention.

"So... what did the Doc say?" Callum was the first to ask once the door closed behind Itzel as he sat on the floor playing with Shari as they played Sorry!

"Yes, Itzel, come, come," Elena spoked as she placed her purse on her lap.

"Are you feeling better?!" Shari asked, looking up at Itzel, then back to the board knowing she was about to win the game.

"I will be... in eight months," Itzel said softly, her face heating as Callum's and her mother's attention burned into her body.

"Do... what?!" Callum asked, sure that he heard Itzel wrong.

"Yes dear, do explain as to what you mean by 'in eight months'?" Elena inquired, hoping it wasn't what she thought her daughter meant.

"Cal?" Ambling over to him, here knees pressed on the floor as she knelt beside him. He alone should be the one she told this to first, her mother just happened to be in the same room at the time. "You remember that night a month ago, where we spent a lot of time..." Her eyes glanced over Shari who was listening intently, "at my place while Shari was with her mother?"

"Yeah, kind of hard to forget," Callum said, his eyes shot down as Itzel's hand moved to her stomach. "Are... are you saying you're pregnant?"

"Yes," Itzel nodded; her eyes searched his hoping that he wouldn't reject the child they had brought into the world.

"P-p-pregnant?!" Elena gasped.

"Yes Mom, Callum and I are going to have a child together," Itzel said, looking over at her mother. "Cal... you haven't said a word... are you not..."

"I kind of been thinking along that line," Callum said, with a twinkle in his eye. "So... I think we really need to talk about what this means," he uttered with a warm smile.

"Oh Cal!" Itzel cried joyously as she threw herself into his arms.

"Daddy, what does pregnant mean?" Shari finally asked.

"Means honey you might be having a brother or sister soon," Callum said, looking over at his daughter.

"Really?!" Shari said, her eyes growing wide at the news.

"Mmmhmm," Itzel nodded, "and you'll be the big sister, so it'll be up to you to look out for him or her," she stated with a wide smile as Shari nodded.

"Itzel I think we need to talk about this... at home," Elena said, finally speaking up.

"Yes, I believe we do," Itzel said, looking directly into Callum's eyes. She knew she didn't want to be showing in her wedding dress, and not to be able to go on their honeymoon due to her advance pregnancy.

"I hope it's a girl, that way I'll have someone to play with," Shari nodded sternly.

However, Callum was hoping for a boy, he already knew how hard raising a girl could be, and he wasn't all that thrilled to be on the lookout for boys that reminded him of him when he was their age. Then again, if the child did turn out to be a girl, Callum would love her no matter what.

"Well," rising from her seat, "I think we should head home," Elena said, hoping her daughter knew what she was doing.

Chapter Thirteen.

"So how far along are you?" Asher asked, as he and his wife sat across from his daughter and Callum in the rather large sitting room while Shari played on the floor with Itzel's old unicorn figurines. Still the thought of his only daughter pregnant was shocking to hear when his wife sat them all down to discuss it.

"Five weeks," Itzel said, leaning into Callum as he gently rubbed her back. "Cal?"

"Hmm?" Callum hummed, his eyes glancing over to him.

"I know we haven't talked much about the wedding, given how we both probably thought we would have a year or two to get things ready. Yet with our baby growing," her hands lightly rested on her stomach, "inside of me, I don't want to be showing in my wedding dress, and I know if it's after the baby is born we wouldn't be able to go to the places we want without me worrying about him or her. So... what if we had our wedding in two months and that way I'll still be able to fly," Itzel stated watching how Callum's eyebrow rose with every word.

"Honey, two months, aren't you jumping the gun here?" Elena asked, knowing that this was going too fast, and far too soon. She didn't want her daughter rushing into this marriage without thinking it through.

"I don't think so Mom," Itzel said, looking over to her mother. "I love Cal, I know he loves me, and I'm not bringing this child into the world unwed," she said sternly.

"Itzel, she does ask an important question," Callum said, placing his hand over hers. "Are you sure moving so fast is what you want?"

"Yes Cal, I know this is all so soon, but I know deep within my soul you are the man I want to spend the rest of my life with," Itzel said, turning her body to face him. Taking his hands into hers, her thumbs brushed along the back of his hands. "Honey, I know I'm asking for a lot, and we've only been dating for a few months. Nonetheless, tell me, do I not make you happy? Isn't Shari happy with all three of us?" Smiling when Shari piped in with an 'Mmmhmm'. "Are we not good together? Does your heart not race whenever you see me, as mine does whenever you're near? Doesn't your arm move along the bed searching for me when we are apart?" Itzel asked, knowing the last part was true.

"Yes," Callum admitted, feeling his cheeks heat as Itzel's steel blue eyes lustered.

"Then believe in us, I know there will be fights. We'll hate each other some days and love each other all the other days as long as we have each other," Itzel said, lovingly.

"So a September wedding huh?" Callum had a smirk as Itzel nodded very vehemently.

"So... can I call you Mommy now?" Shari asked, her hair brushed along the floor as she turned her head to look at her father and Itzel.

"Of course, sweetheart," Itzel said, smiling down at Shari.

Callum wondered if this would relieve some of Shari's issues. He sure hoped it did. Wondering if he should take Shari back to Dr. Rotter to make sure his daughter was handling this new change. His eyes followed Shari as she got up off the floor and fell into Itzel's arms. A warm smile spread across his face as he watched the two of them embrace one another. Seeing the blissful look on his daughter's face as she rested her right cheek against Itzel's chest as her hands gently moved along Shari's back.

"Shari?" Itzel whispered as she inhaled the scent of the shampoo Shari had used since they've been there.

"Hmm?" Shari hummed as her cheeks heated. She enjoyed that her real mother was back, yet even she at her young age wasn't totally in love with Vanessa. There was just too much that her real mother could never take back in her short life. Moreover, she loved how Itzel made her father happy. Made life so much brighter in her mind. For that Shari would always be grateful for how Itzel came into their lives.

"How would you like to be the flower girl?" Itzel asked, leaning back. Biting her lower lip as Shari got wide eyed, she wondered if her and Callum's child would be as adorable as Shari was. Her steel blue eyes held a deep warmth to them as Shari nodded vigorously. Looking up as her mother sighed loudly.