The Long Ride Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Out with Cal," Itzel said, hearing the purr of his bike's engine as he waited for her. Her pony tail bounced against her back as she stepped onto the ground floor.

"Oh?" Elena cooed with a knowing smile. "Don't you two stay out too late," she said, in a motherly voice pulling her husband to her side as he began to open his mouth.

"We won't," Itzel uttered feeling her cheeks heat as she walked past her parents. Biting her lip as her eyes ran over Callum's body as the twilight sun bathed his body as she closed the front behind her. How those reds, yellows, and orange rays of the sun danced along his body as that smile of his fell upon her made her body tremble in anticipation. She knew he never wore a helmet when he drove the Dark Horse. She wouldn't get on the back of it if she didn't know he took their safety seriously. Itzel noted how Callum's eyes ran down her body hungrily; just the way she wanted it. Her fingertips ran along Callum's left shoulder as her leg lifted over the back of his bike. "Is this what you've been waiting for?" Itzel purred into Callum's ear as she pressed her chest into his back. Feeling the vibrations of the bike traveling up her mound and into the core of her womanhood.

"Always," Callum stated as Itzel wrapped her arms around his waist. Feeling her breath against the back of his neck before he felt those velvety soft lips of hers placing a kiss lightly upon it. "You ready?" he asked, from over his shoulder.

"To be with you, always," Itzel cooed, her lips lightly tugging on Callum's earlobe. Feeling her rising hormones flooding her body, pressing her forehead against his back, her smile spread from ear to ear as Callum pulled away.

Her hands lavished on Callum's chest as they rode through town going nowhere in particular. Feeling the back of her dress fluttering in the wind as they rode down back streets, country roads, hoping no one was gazing at the black thong she was wearing. Her feet touched lightly on the pavement as they sat at the red light. Hearing the clutch shifting into first gear, noting how the driver of the car was looking at her before she told him to pay attention to the light.

"Cal?!" Itzel whispered heatedly into his ear.

"Hmm?"

"Find somewhere quiet, okay?" Itzel purred as her fingertips played with the waistband of his jeans. Pressing her breasts harder into his back hoping he could feel how hard her nipples were through his leather jacket.

Inhaling the air of the forest in mid-summer as they rode through the National Park as the darkness of the place encased them as they rode deeper into it. Her arms held tighter to Callum's body as the vibrations ignited her core. It had been days since they had been intimate with one another, and honestly she wasn't hesitant with having sex in public. That is how one of the tabloids got the picture of her and one of her ex's on one of the nude beaches of Europe. Her arm rose, her finger pointed to the turn that she hoped would lead somewhere very private. Itzel had no wish for Callum to be seen or have his reputation ruined because she couldn't wait any longer to feel the man she loves deep inside her.

Slipping off the back of his bike as Callum lowered the kick stand. Before he could raise from his seat, Itzel slipped into his lap. Hoping he could feel how hot her little peach was. Her hands ran up his chest, her lips plucking lightly at his, feeling the strength he had as her hands ran along his shoulders before slowly slipping his jacket from his shoulders. Her steel blue eyes glinted as she stared into his dark honey brown ones. The tips of her fingers danced up his neck. Passionately attacking his lips in her burning hunger. Breathing heavily as she felt his strong, rough hands holding onto her ass once they had slipped beneath the hem of her dress.

Moaning lightly as her hips brushed her eager alter of Venus along his growing bulge. Her featherlight touch traced down his arms as she dry humped Callum before the ancient gods of the land. A hungry, lustful smile appeared on her lips as she felt her sweet dew being absorb into the material of her thong, and she did so hope that her nectar would soon paint the area over that mushroom top that would forever belong to her.

"Cal... I want to feel you in me," Itzel said, in a heated purr.

"Here?" Callum asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"Mmmhmm," Itzel nodded as her fingers worked his zipper down slowly. "You do love it when this is enveloped in my hot, wet, tight velvet glove, don't you?" she queried with a devilish light, as her fingers wrapped around his hard, veiny, blood engorged shaft. Her tongue flickered out teasing Callum's upper lip as his eyes began to roll into the back of his head. Feeling his body shudder beneath her as her thumb rolled lightly in small circles along the back of his crown. "Well, do you?" A mischievous light played across her eyes as she knew Callum so did, yet she did love hearing the words.

"Y-yes," Callum croaked out.

"Mmm," biting her lip, lifting slightly, pulling her thong to the left, "as do I," Itzel uttered in a wanton whisper as she ran that bulbous head of his through her dew laden labia. Her head tilted back; her breath grew still as she slid down that hard pole of his. Feeling his hands gripping tighter on her ass cheeks as her folds molded around his hard tool. "Yes Cal," she whispered lovingly before capturing his lips to keep hers and his moans from alerting anyone of their passionate rendezvous hidden from the mortal world. Her eyes burned in the fires of her desire and lust as her hips rocked and pumped his member deeper into the heat of her womanhood. Sucking on Callum's lower lip loving how that cock of his fit so perfectly in her heated canal. Knowing this was how it would forever be. Her body quaked as his right hand ran up her stomach, whimpering in want as it reached her peak. Her own covered his as she applied more speed to her rocking hips. She wanted to feel that hot seed shooting deep within her. Something she had missed during their stay with her parents. Birds took to the air after being startled from their nighttime roost, the ears of the surrounding woodland animals swiveled as Itzel's loud moan floated across the land.

Chapter Fourteen.

September 15th, one hour before the wedding...

Itzel stood staring at herself in the full-length mirror. Her hands running along the delicate lace of her wedding dress knowing that in less than an hour's time she was going to be a married woman. The last three months were a swirl of chaos as she, Callum, his parents, and her own rushed to get this wonderful day arranged so that everyone that could attend would always remember it. Her mind flashing back to the night that she made love on his bike. To her parents' questioning looks as she walked back into her home. To the nights that Callum rushed off once their classes at her Perish were over never telling her where he was going only that it was a surprise, which in truth, rightly annoyed her to no end. The care Callum took with her when her hormones raged, the things he did to placate her cravings. Gisselle had always told her to keep a snack or two handy in case she gets a craving for something.

Hence why she walked around with a bag of dried oranges, and cherries in her purse so she wouldn't be tempted to binge on junk food and work twice as hard to keep her figure. To the nights that she would lay in bed, watching as Callum rubbed shea butter on her belly once he and Shari had moved into her house -- or should she say their home. She saw no reason for the two of them being apart during the months before the wedding, plus she knew it wouldn't be a huge change for Shari. Itzel and Callum had spent three days painting and making Shari's room feel just like the one she had grown up in all her life. When Callum brought her home for the first time, Shari was confused and a little teary. However, the moment they both showed her, her own room, how her hands covered her trembling lips as Shari ran around the room. Making sure everything was in place just like it was in that small two bedroom house they once lived in. Loving that Shari was happy in her new home. Taking her hand and leading Shari towards where the baby's room would be once she and Callum had put the finishing touches on it.

Tilting her head to the left, her hands lightly running over her stomach silently talking to their daughter as she gently swayed as she remembered the lively dinners they had, all three of them. The laughs they shared around Callum's parent's table when they would visit on any given Sunday. Recounting the tales that Antonio would tell her of what he and her own father had been discussing. She was so happy that their two families were getting along with one another. Itzel didn't want anything to mar this day for her or Callum. They both had waited so long for this chance and she wasn't about to let anything stand between them. It might have cost a fortune to fly all Callum's relatives, along with Vanessa and Henry given how Shari wanted them there something she wasn't about to deprive her of, and all their friends out to LA she didn't care in exchange for borrowing her parent's jet so she could take Callum to the one place she wanted to experience solely with him alone. She would spend every drop of her wealth to make their lives as comfortable as she could.

"Honey?!" Elena said softly, lightly placing her hand on Itzel's left shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Of course, this is the day I've been dreaming of for so long," Itzel said, smiling sweetly at her mother. Her eyes flickered over to Gisselle who whistled.

"That's some dress," Gisselle said, in a motherly tone.

"Do... do you think Cal will like it?" Itzel asked, bashfully.

"Oh honey if I know my son, which I do, he's going to love it. But I think he'll love the woman who's wearing it more," Gisselle stated with a loving smile.

"What about me Nana?!" Shari asked, bouncing on her feet as she stood beside her grandmother.

"My goodness, just who let this princess in here," Gisselle said, with a teasing smile noting Shari's reddening cheeks. She had noticed how Shari was coming out of her shell bit by bit as the days went by. She sent Itzel a silent thank you for she knew, along with Vanessa, that Itzel being there for her was making a vast difference in her behavior as of late.

"I did," Itzel said, holding out her hand to Shari. Her fingers curled around Shari's hand once it filled her own. "Are you ready Shari?" she asked, noting how her bride's maids and her dear friend Jessica sat silently watching them all.

"Mmmhmm," Shari nodded.

"You remember what we practiced yesterday?" Again, Itzel was met with Shari's nod. "Good, now, how about you do something real special for me?" Itzel asked, with a mischievous grin.

******

Callum sighed as he failed once again to tie the bowtie. He could tie a tie quite well, yet a bowtie was like a beast of mystical lore that required some kind of magic to conquer.

"Here let me help," Asher said, from behind Callum. "After tying a few hundred of them it becomes second nature," he said, with a friendly smile as he, Antonio, and Callum's best man and ushers stood in the room closest to the chapel while his daughter was sequestered in a room near the nun's living quarters.

"Thanks," Callum said, growing red faced at the fact that Asher had to step in.

"Think nothing of it," Asher said, patting Callum's left arm. Backing away as Antonio came up to his son's side.

"Dad?!" Callum huffed as Antonio abruptly hugged him.

"You've made me so proud; I hope you know that son," Antonio said, gently rubbing his son's back. "You took charge when Shari was born, a feat most men run from. You put your own needs to the wayside, again not something many parents do. Now you're about to travel down a path that you will never be alone in, always remember that," he said, trying not to tear up.

"I won't..." Callum began to say only to peer over his father's right shoulder as the door began to open.

"Daddy?!" Shari's voice was soft yet nervous as she stuck her head into the room. Her eyes lit up as she saw Bret waving at her. "Uncle Bret!" Shari squealed pushing the door open further. She had no idea that he would be there.

"My don't you look pretty," Bret said, with a warm smile.

"Thank you, Itzel helped me," Shari said bashfully, as she closed the distanced between them.

"I'm sure she's going to make a great mom to you."

"She is?!" Shari exclaimed.

"Shari, what are you doing here?" Callum asked, moving past his father. He had thought Shari would be staying close to Itzel's and his mother's side until the start of the wedding so they wouldn't have to chase her down. Squatting down when Shari beckoned him, feeling his skin heat as Shari stood on her tippytoes and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Itzel asked me to give that to you."

"Oh?!" A smile touched his lips, seeing the love she had for Itzel in her eyes. "Well then, that requires an answer don't you think?" Callum asked, his thumb brushed along Shari's left cheek as she nodded in agreement. His daughter's giggle filled his ears as he placed his own kiss on Shari's forehead. "Now do you think you can carry my message to Itzel?"

"Mmmhmm," Shari nodded sternly and proudly.

"Go on," Callum said, once he walked his daughter to the door. "Can't keep your mom waiting," he said, winking at her. Knowing that ever since he and Itzel had moved in together Shari had taken up the habit of calling Itzel mom or a form of it. Watching his daughter running down the hall, knowing that soon Shari wouldn't be a little girl anymore and how he was going to miss that. Turning his head to the right as his father placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I remember that look, it was the same look I had when you out grew the time you needed my guidance. It doesn't get any easier," Antonio said, lightly patting Callum's back. "Come we have some time left," he said, drawing his son back into the room.

******

Hushed whispers filled the chapel as Callum stood before Father Brian as he and everyone else waited for the song to begin. His dark honey brown eyes moved along his relative's faces that could make it out to LA. His eyes fell upon his mother's face who smiled and gave him a small wave. Then to his friends he had made at the motorcycle club who sat in the back giving their heads a slight nod as his gaze fell upon them. He wasn't as starstruck as his mother and father was when Itzel, along with her parents, introduced them to the people who would be attending. Then again, this wasn't about them, it was... turning his head towards the chapel's door as the song began.

His heart swelled as he watched how Shari walked down the aisle spreading the petals along the way. Noting how Vanessa and Henry were slyly waving to her as they sat a few pews behind his parents. Watching his mother holding her hand out to Shari once she had reached the end and placed the basket beneath the pew. Smiling to Shari as she waved excitedly to him.

"Holy?!" Callum cursed into his mind as Itzel appeared in the doorway. Instantly he felt his manhood coming to life as she walked so elegantly down the aisle escorted by Asher. Taking a dry swallow as his eyes couldn't look away as the dress showed off all her curves as her hips swayed. Noting how her steel blue eyes sparkled in the light of the church as Itzel noted his stunned awe at the beauty she commanded. Feeling the soft touch of her fingers along the palm of his left hand as he held it out to her as Asher gave her away. For a moment, the world around them stopped and they were the only ones in the world as they gazed at the other knowing that now they both were entering uncharted waters. Knowing that they would have to rely on each other to see that the world would never tear them apart and to face whatever came their way together. His eyes glancing over at Jessica who offered him a slight smile. Then to Regina who had a look that said what took you so long with the smirk to go along with it, the other two women who stood beside Regina he never met before as they all gathered before Father Brian.

Lifting Itzel's veil once they reached that part of the ceremony. Noticing the hue that lined her cheeks as he gently placed the lace veil on her tiara. Her hands squeezed his as the words 'I do' left his lips. Her eyes quivering as she spoke the same without a hint of hesitation. Feeling the warm metal of the ring resting against his skin having been heated in the pocket of his best man. Joyous cheers rang out as Itzel didn't waste a moment in passionately kissing him once Father Brian spoke the words. Seeing his mother and Itzel's wiping their eyes and both their father's clapping roundly as he and Itzel took the first steps of their lives together.

******

After the wedding all those invited quickly made their way towards the gala where the wedding reception was being held. His parents along with Shari and Vanessa and her husband were riding with Itzel's parents while he and Itzel had the limo all to themselves. Knowing that soon after they would head off to the airport to start their honeymoon.

"God, Itzel, that dress..." Callum said, trying to keep his mouth from watering as his eyes moved down her body.

"Oh?! Are you telling me that my big, strong husband..." Loving how that word rolled off her tongue, "is lusting after the hot, sexy wife he just married?" Itzel asked, with a coy smirk as Callum nodded vehemently. "Good answer," she whispered before assaulting his lips. "Do you have any regrets?" Itzel asked in a sigh, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I have lots of regrets Itzel, you aren't one of them," Callum said, his thumb brushed along Itzel's wedding band.

"Soon we'll be having a new life to guide," her hand rested over her stomach, "and I can't wait to take that journey with you," Itzel said, snuggling closer to him. Knowing that while he might have been alone in raising Shari on his own, this time he would have her to lean on, and her to look to for guidance in how to be a parent. Feeling her cheeks blush as she felt his lips on her forehead.

After arriving, bodies gathered around Itzel and Callum all wishing the newly wedded couple a happy life with one another. Callum slyly noted the smirk on Itzel's lips as the she shot looks at her model friends when he didn't give them a second glance. Bodies parted as Shari's voice rang out, bending down as she shouted 'Daddy!', holding his daughter tightly to his chest. He knew she was probably frightened by him being so far away from her once the reception was over. However, that wasn't what he saw as Shari shimmied out of his grip and into Itzel's. His eyes glanced up noting how Itzel's eyes moistened as he heard 'I love you Mommy' then his eyes cut to Vanessa who appeared to have heard it too. Noting the scowl on Vanessa's face before she sighed knowing she couldn't say a word, knowing Itzel had been in Shari's life just as long as Vanessa had. So, Vanessa couldn't berate him or Itzel for Shari's choice of words.

"Do we have cake now?" Shari asked, looking up at her father, causing the crowd around them to burst out into a chuckle.

"Soon honey," Callum said, his right hand lightly patted hers as Shari held onto his left and Itzel's right.

After the caterers had placed out the hot plates of food. Shari's eyes were always on her father as she sat beside her mother and grandmother as Callum and Itzel sat at the head table flanked by his best man and Itzel's maid of honor. With the toast over, voices filled the air, some slurring taking far too much from the free bar and yet Shari yearned to be up there with her father. Looking up at her grandmother as Gisselle shook her head.

"It's okay Shari, but this is about your father and Itzel," Vanessa said sweetly, lightly brushing her hand along the back of Shari's head.