The Long Ride Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shari stared enviously at the four tier cake as her father and Itzel stood at the table as all watched as they cut the first piece together. Shari looked around wondering why everyone was laughing as Itzel smeared the cake along Callum's lower face. She honestly thought it was a waste of good cake. Looking up at her mother noticing a look on her face as Itzel and Callum embraced before Vanessa noticed that she was gazing at her and a smile masked the look that once marred her face. Turning her head back towards her father as he kissed Itzel who had two plates in her hand while her father only had one. Shari tried to keep her excitement from her face as Callum walked towards her.

"Here you go honey, I know how much you've been looking forward to this," Callum said, placing the plate before Shari. Remembering the cake tasting that Shari had regaled him with once she and Itzel had returned from the bakery a week ago when they flew in to put the finishing touches on their wedding.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Shari said, gleefully.

"You're welcome honey," Callum said, placing a light kiss on top of her head.

"So Cal... how does it feel to be married?" Vanessa asked, as Cal stood over their daughter.

"Let me get back to you on that," Callum replied keeping his tone passive. "You sure you two are okay with Shari staying with you while me and Itzel are away?"

"Of course Cal, I have tons of things we can do," Vanessa said, reaching forward lightly squeezing Shari's left forearm.

"You got her school schedule?"

"Yes Cal, got all the 'T's' crossed and every 'I' dotted," Vanessa nodded sternly. "Now go enjoy your wedding bliss," she said, shooing him off, hiding her misery from her eyes at what could have been. Looking over to her husband knowing it turned out how the fates had wanted it to be.

"Now the moment we've all been waiting for!" The DJ that Elena had hired spoke over the speakers once the guests had their fill of cake and the leftover food. "The first dance of the bride and groom."

Itzel looked perplexingly up at Callum as he stood up without any prompting from her. She knew he never really learned to dance, even though the bubblegum dance was rather cute when he danced along with Shari, something she too had come to learn how to perform. However, as Callum held out his hand to her, she didn't care. She didn't care if he had two left feet and knew her Pereira, elegant, silver, knee high sandals wouldn't protect her feet from them.

"This first song was chosen by the now Mrs. Itzel MacRoe," the DJ announced. Callum arched an eyebrow as he and Itzel stood in the center of the dance floor as Itzel wore a smirk.

Itzel's hips swayed sensuously as Muddy Magnolias 'It ain't easy' began to play. She was pleasantly surprised when Callum took hold of right hand and placed her left on his hip as he began to lead her around the dancefloor. Her fingertips lightly danced down Callum's face as he dipped her lightly so not to put too much stress on their baby. He knew she worried about her welfare greatly. Her heart fluttered as Callum sent her into a little spin.

"Cal? When did you learn how to dance?!" Itzel asked, with shocked eyes.

"I did tell you it was a surprise," Callum stated with a coy smile as they slow danced as the other guests began to take to the dancefloor.

"You did this for me?!" Her hands cupped her mouth as he nodded.

"Of course, you think I would be the one that put a black mark on our wedding day?"

"Oh Cal," Itzel cooed softly as her arms wrapped around his neck, bring him from as her tongue explored his mouth showing him how much she appreciated him stepping out of his comfort zone for her.

"Wait 'til the honeymoon you two?!" Antonio teased as he and Gisselle danced by them.

"Hush you?!" Gisselle scoffed as she lightly slapped her husband's arm.

"Daddy?!" Shari tugged on the tails of his jacket.

"What is it baby?"

"I want to dance too," Shari said, in almost a pout.

"Well then, may I have..."

"I want to dance with Mommy," Shari said, cutting her father off.

"But Shari, no dance for your dear old pa?!" Callum asked, teasing his daughter as she shook her head. He knew she knew he was only joking given the smile on her face. "Okay, only if you promise to have her back before midnight."

"Hush you goof," Itzel chuckled, lightly shoving his shoulder.

"Well then, it seems you're without a dance partner," Vanessa said, stepping up to Callum's side as they watched how the two of them enjoyed themselves. "Would you mind if I fill in for Itzel for a dance?"

"What about Henry?"

"In the bathroom at the moment, shall we?" Vanessa asked, holding out her hand. Resting her head against his chest knowing this was the closest she would ever be to Callum ever again as he led her around. Knowing that as the song ended after a few minutes that was the last time she would ever be able to relive the relationship she had destroyed. "Thank you for the dance Cal, I hope you and Itzel enjoy your honeymoon. Where are the two of you going anyway?"

"France," Callum stated matter-of-factly. "Cannes, France to be precise."

"Really?! Well... huh, good for you," Vanessa said, a little shocked and jealous. "I hope the two of you enjoy your peace, I know school and your business will be hounding for your attention the moment you get home."

"And fixing up the nursery," Callum said, not to hurt her due to her inability to have any more children.

"Is she?!" Taking a dry swallow as Callum nodded. "How far along?"

"Four months, why the rush on the wedding. She didn't want to be showing, and to be able to travel," Callum stated as they stepped off the dancefloor.

"C-congratulations," Vanessa said, forcing the word from her lips.

"Thanks," Callum said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Do you know the sex yet?"

"It's a girl," Callum uttered as he looked back to where Itzel and Shari were dancing knowing that Itzel would indeed make a good mother given the genuine smile on his daughter's lips.

"If you two ever need a babysitter, I'm more than happy to lend a hand. After all, I kind of owe it to you after everything you've done for Shari," Vanessa said sweetly, running her hand down Callum's right arm. "There's Henry, I'm going to see how he's feeling. Love the wedding," she muttered trying to keep a straight face, yet she was dying on the inside. Callum watched, perplexed, as Vanessa moved off to join Henry's side.

"There he is," Itzel's voice came from behind him, "come husband, and dance with the women in your life," Itzel said, holding out her hand to him as Shari nodded along. "Now everyone the bubblegum dance!" she exclaimed once they got to the center of the dancefloor. She didn't care that some may view her and Callum as foolish as they danced along with Shari. What mattered was that Shari was having a good time unhindered by what people thought. No one in this world was ever going to make her feel ashamed of who she was or how she expressed herself. There, in their own little group, Itzel had found the place she's always longed for, a place where she, and those she loves, could find peace and strength as long as they were together.

******

The airport terminal bustled as Callum and Itzel stood facing his mother, father, Shari, Vanessa and Henry with Elena and Asher standing off to the side to give them time to say goodbye. Having changed into their street clothes once the reception was over, their bags sat beside their feet as Gisselle's thumbs brushed along Shari's neck as she held her granddaughter close to her.

"Now Shari you behave for your mom, okay?" Callum said in a fatherly voice, as he knelt before her.

"But... I don't want you to go," Shari said, in a trembling voice.

"I know baby, but its only for a week, and we'll be back before you even know it," Callum said, in a caring voice.

"Why can't I go?!" Shari broke free of Gisselle's light hold on her shoulders and buried her face into her father's chest. "I'm going to miss you so much!" she said, between sobs.

"Oh honey," Callum muttered as his hand caressed the back of Shari's head. "You remember when Papa and Nana went to Texas and you wanted to go?" he asked, feeling her nodded against him. "And I told you it was a special trip just for the two of them?" Again, he felt a nod. "Well honey, this is just like then, this is a special trip just for Itzel and me."

"Worry not Shari, I promise you, you'll see Cannes soon," Asher said, with Elena nodding along. Her hand held tightly to her husband's arm, seeing the insecurity in her small body, something she didn't see during the time they've been around one another.

"You promise Papa?" Shari asked, looking over at Asher with tear filled eyes.

"Of course, Shari. I wouldn't lie to you," Asher nodded sternly trying to ease her discomfort. Wondering if this would be the first time Shari would be so far from her father.

Callum glanced to the left as Itzel knelt down beside him. Watching how she pulled her bag around beckoning Shari to her.

"Shari I know your scared. I would be too if your dad was leaving for good, but he isn't. I promise to keep a very close watch on him, okay?" Her hand softly caressed Shari's left cheek as her thumb brushed away the stray tear.

"K-k-keep my daddy safe," Shari whimpered as she hugged Itzel tightly.

"I will Shari, there is nothing in this world that will take him from us," Itzel said, matching the tightness of Shari's hug. "Now I was going to wait to give this to you when we got back, but... I think you're big enough to keep this protected," she said, slowly unzipping her bag and the diamonds of her tiara glinted in the light as it sat on top of her folded clothes. "Do you think you can?" Itzel asked, as she looked into Shari's wide eyes. "Can you be big and strong to keep this safe like the little girl had to be in Dark Enchanted?" Itzel bit the inside of her cheek as Shari nodded very vehemently. "Now hold still," Itzel commanded, watching Shari's eyes as she lifted the tiara from her bag and as it moved upwards. She didn't care if Shari damaged it or a diamond fell out or got lost. A hundred grand was nothing compared to the smile that touched Shari's eyes as she placed the tiara on Shari's head. No amount of money could ever compare to the smile she saw on Shari's lips as the tiara rested on the crown of her head. "Now you're my princess," Itzel stated lightly bopping Shari's nose. Looking over, nodding in understanding seeing the co-pilot for her mother's company jet that was able to fly international without refueling appeared at the far end of the lobby knowing it was time for them to take off. "Now you be good and listen to your mother. I promise I'll have your dad calling you every day."

"Yes Mommy," Shari said, taking on the poise of a princess. Leaning forward, placing a kiss on Itzel's forehead, "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, Shari," Itzel said, mirroring Shari's kiss. "I promise the first day we're back girls day, mmmkay?!"

"Kay!"

"I promise, she'll be safe in our care Cal," Vanessa stated truthfully once he and Itzel said their goodbyes. Her hands rested on Shari's shoulders as Henry's arm was wrapped around her own. "You two just enjoy yourself and come back safely."

"Make sure she's in bed before nine, and you have to check her homework," Callum said, he was just as nervous leaving Shari as Shari was at seeing him go.

"Cal, we've been over this ten times. If I have any problems I promise I'll call," Vanessa said, with a warm smile. Knowing that she may have destroyed their intimate relationship, that didn't mean they couldn't be friends. For Shari's shake she was determined to be just that. "Now you get, you can't keep that beautiful wife of yours waiting."

"I'll send daily reports," Henry said, with a wink.

"Bye Daddy! Come back soon!" Shari called out seeing her father's waving hand disappearing as his form grew distant.

"Honey, I know you're worried and nervous," sliding into Callum's lap as they waited at the end of the runway, "I promised Shari that I would bring you back to her, and I plan on doing just that," Itzel said, before softly kissing him. The glinting of her diamond ring would have dazzled anyone if anyone had been in the cabin with them as her hand lavished on the side of Callum's face as he hugged her tightly as he sank into that sensuous kiss. Her chest rose and fell as she pulled away. Loving how he could make her weak kneed and breathless. She hoped and prayed that would remain true throughout the rest of their lives. Her hands lightly patting his chest as she slid into the seat beside him once the pilot announced over the speakers that they needed to buckle up. Waving to Callum's parents, her own, Shari, Vanessa and Henry as she saw her mother leading them towards their smaller jet to fly them home, even though she knew they couldn't see her it still made her feel better.

"Itzel, was it wise to give Shari that?" Callum asked, as the jet engines powered up.

"Honey, if it would put a smile on Shari's face I'd spend every cent I have to do so. So no, I don't mind if she loses it. We can afford it," Itzel said, leaning over telling him just how much she was worth into his ear.

"Holy shit!" Callum cursed as the wheels left terra forma.

******

Twelve hours later, Cannes, France...

The subtropical Mediterranean climate greeted Itzel and Callum as they stepped off the plane. The light breeze coming off the Mediterranean gently lifted Itzel's hair as she gazed bashfully at Callum as his eyes were awestruck as the morning sun played along her skin. It wasn't the fact that she had told him how rich they were, Callum always looked at her like that.

"Madame MacRoe, Monsieur MacRoe," the president of her mother's European branch office spoke drawing Itzel and Callum out of their lovestruck gaze. Knowing that doing this would put him in her mother's good graces and in line to run the company when Elena retires. "Your mother has informed me of your arrival. I have taken the liberty in getting the villa sorted and stocked for your stay in our wonderful land. Now if you two need anything during your stay, please don't hesitate to call my assistant and I will make sure it's delivered to you promptly," he said with a thick French accent, as he gestured to the thin man behind him. "I have a car waiting for you if you wish to follow me?" His eyes glanced over once the ground crew had unloaded the cargo hold of the plane. Snapping his fingers telling his assistant to hop to.

"Thank you, Beau," Itzel said, placing her hand underneath Callum's left arm stopping him. Knowing how Callum wasn't used to people fawning over him, yet she knew given where they were he would have to get used to it. After all they were in the French Riviera where the rich and famous came to relax. "I'll let mother know just how helpful you've been," Itzel said, noting the glint in his eyes. She and her mother knew how conniving the man was. Hence why he was kept under a watchful eye.

"You are too kind," Beau said, with a slight bow. "Please, this way," he said, leading them towards the customs entrance of the airport while his assistant lugged their bags behind them.

"Itzel..."

"Shh, I tell you later, okay. Just make sure your passport is ready," Itzel whispered low into his ear. Placing a kiss on his cheek when Callum nodded in understanding.

Pulling out his phone, taking a picture of the stamp along with the few pictures he took of the scenery that surrounded the airport, sending it to his parents and Vanessa so she could show Shari that he made it safely there. Ignoring how the man was talking to his wife thinking he couldn't speak or understand French. Itzel told him to play coy until they got to the villa. Then she would let him loose.

"It's so pretty! I better be going on the next trip?!" Callum chuckled at the text Shari had sent back. Showing Itzel the semi-guilt trip she had sent for not taking her along. He saw how she bit her lip trying not to laugh as well.

"I'm glad you made it there safely son, your mother and I were getting a tad worried when you hadn't sent anything," Antonio replied.

"I'll let you know when we get to the villa," Callum texted his father before pocketing his phone.

Itzel had a smug look on her face as Beau's face turned ashen as Callum laid into him. Even his assistant seemed pleased as Callum berated the man in fluent French. With the threat of palm leaves tickling his throat after being shoved up his ass Beau hastily jumped into the back of the limo and shut the door. Watching his assistant hand over the keys to the rental that was parked along the street to Itzel. Callum arched an eyebrow as she gave him that look he knew so well.

"Itzel... do you know how to drive in France?" Callum asked, once they entered the villa.

"Of course I do, I did spend a few months here and around Europe when I was a model," Itzel said, from over her right shoulder as she sashayed towards the master bedroom. "I do have an international driving permit Cal," she said, noting how his eyes darted down and then up. Giving her ass a little more swagger to it, to give her man something more to drool over.

"A what?!" Callum said, confused.

"It's something that allows me to drive in Europe. So, you just let me drive since I know the roads around here, okay?" Itzel said, placing her bag on the bed. "Now how about we take a bath and get a nap after that flight. Maybe if my husband is lucky he'll come christen the tub with me," she purred wiggling her eyebrows. Seeing into the bathroom from where she stood beside the bed. Noting that the tub looked big enough to hold two people.

"Have I ever said no to that?" Callum asked, with a coy smirk as he stripped off his shirt.

Itzel laid on her side as she watched Callum sleeping. Her mind flashed back to the bath. Biting her lip as she still felt his hands on her wet, soap bubble covered ass as she rode that hard phallus in that foamy water. Loving how his moans filled the room as her french pear tightened around that hard thrusting cutlass of his. Her hair was held high so she wouldn't have to worry about going to bed with it wet. The water lapping at the sides of the tub as she rode that lance of love hard. Ever since she found out she was pregnant, and before then, her libido had skyrocketed. Not that she was complaining mind you, she did have a wonderful man to make her feel so sublime.

Whimpering in lust as Callum fondled her orbs. She did always love how he tweaked her nipples as she plunged down on that hard root of his. Her fingers combing through his hair as his lips latched on to those pink buds. Her body trembling as his tongue rolled her nipples, while the thumb of his free hand was gently rubbing her clit beneath the water. Feeling her cheeks heat, recounting how her voice echoed in the air as she cried out 'Callum!' as she came. Smirking devilishly at him as she peered back at him, her left hand held her left ass cheek open so Callum could see how red, how aroused, and how molten he had made her little banana basket as she knelt on her knees. Lubricious moaning as he thrust that hard, dripping silent flute back into her eager, welcoming moule.

Her smooth thighs rubbed together as her screams and begs filled her mind as her fingers lightly traced along his lips. Loving how those cum filled testicles of his felt slapping against her clit as he sent that beard-splitter deep into the core of her heat. Where she knew that cock of his would forever be welcomed. Feeling her mound moistening as she reminisced on how good that thick branch of his felt as it surged through her folds. Her eyelids fluttered as that rod of his rubbed ever so vigorously on her G-spot, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body, her nectar flowed effortlessly out of her paradise and dripped down to the water's surface. Remembering her plea to Callum to flood her canal with that hot, sticky goo. Her body shuddering as her core sent down a torrent of cream mixing with his hot spunk. Painting her lips in her dew before lightly kissing Callum's lips hoping that he could taste her in his dreams before she too found her way to the land of Hypno.