The Long Ride Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

"You ready baby?" Itzel asked, once she had dressed in her best black dress that she had stored in the villa.

"Yeah, but do you really want to go to a dance club?" Callum asked, stepping out of the bathroom dressed in a fine silk shirt, and high dollar black pants that she had bought for him after they had awoken from their nap.

Her breasts bounced as she her hips swayed as she neared the man she loved. Her fingertips ran up Callum's chest, her eyes drinking in how handsome he looked in his new attire. "Oh yes, I most definitely want to dance with the man that holds sway over my heart," Itzel purred. Feeling her skin heat as Callum's hands rested on her hips.

"I must ask again, have I ever said no to feeling this body against mine?" Callum asked, with a coy smile.

"And I will forever press it against you, as long as you promise to love me forever," Itzel cooed, as her lips plucked at his lips.

"Forever and ever," Callum stated as he pressed his forehead against hers.

"Then you'll have no problem with me rubbing my ass against this," Itzel said lustfully, as she rubbed his groin. Her eyes glinted a devilish light as her hunger burned in the depths of her pupils.

The alarm of the car chirped as her thump pressed the unlock button as Itzel walked beside Callum with her arm looped around his. Loving how the material of the dress felt as it brushed along her ass given how she was going commando just for him. Hence the lack of a bra, her husband should always be able to feel the curvature of her body without the hinderance of extra clothing. Smirking at him as her hand ran along his ass before she shook her ass as she walked around the back of the car knowing exactly where Callum's eyes were.

The lights of the street lamps rushed along their bodies as Itzel drove through the French town. Her fingers interweaved with his as they sped down the streets. The engine hummed as the wind sent tendrils of her hair feathering out, her blue eyes glancing over at Callum as they sat at red lights. Recounting everything that led her to that point in time. The pad of her thumb lightly traced along the back of his hand. The way his lips first felt, the way he gazed at her when they were first intimate. The first time she woke up with Shari in her arms. The way her body was snuggling against hers, the smile she had as her own arms wrapped Shari sweetly in a tender hug.

The thumping of the bass filled the air a few hours after Itzel and Callum had arrived at the Fluxo Fly. Where she was slowly bringing Callum into the life she wanted to give him and Shari along with their unborn child. It wasn't that her friends would or wouldn't accept him, she didn't care about any of that. It was to show him that she would always take care of their family. Not that she belittled his line of work, Itzel knew that Callum took his work very seriously. It was one of the things she loved about him. No. This was to show him that while he didn't have to put in the backbreaking hours any longer, she would still support their growing family. Peering over Callum's shoulder as they walked towards their rental car. Her steel blue eyes falling on the life she once lived. A life that now seemed so hollow.

Her body heated remembering how it felt as she danced against his as Zella Day's 'East of Eden' began to play. The feel of his hands lightly dancing along her body while her ass rubbed sensuously along his manhood. Recounting the looks her old friends were giving her as she never once left his side on the dance floor, nor did she recognize their attempts to draw her away from Callum. She knew the ring on her finger wouldn't stop them. Itzel knew well enough that a thing like marriage wouldn't stop most of them trying slip a hand beneath her dress. Something that she wasn't ever going to allow to happen. She would make them watch as Callum's hand disappeared between her legs just to show them that she would not stray from her husband also to tell those men they would never have her in any way.

Resting her head on his shoulder as the lights of the parking lot played along the polished shine of the car as they neared. Her right hand rested on Callum's stomach; her thumb ran along the bands of her rings on her left hand knowing this was exactly where she wanted to be.

******

"Cal?" Itzel's voice rang out from within the bathroom. The soft brushing of her hair filled her ears as she looked towards the bed. Knowing that Callum was patiently waiting for her, so they could enjoy their first night as man and wife.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ready?" Itzel asked, her fingers tapped on the doorframe as the palms of her hands rested on it. Her sultry eyes ran along his body as he laid upon that plush bed. Feeling her nipples hardening, her nostrils flaring at the feast that would always await her. Her nails danced lightly along her skin as the pads of her fingers ran along the edge of her robe.

"For you, always," Callum replied with a coy smile.

A curvaceous smile appeared on her lips as her fingertips left the white painted wood. Rolling her finger along the dimmer switch lowering the lighting of the room to set the mood. The pads of her fingers skimmed along the surface of the dresser, plucking the remote for the radio off of it. Her tongue flicked against her teeth as she hit the power button. Mouthing along as Daisy Gray's cover of 'Wicked Game' began to play. Her touch was light yet inviting as her hands ran up Callum's legs. Her breasts swung freely as her robe moved along her body. Her blue eyes stared into his as her fingers curled around the ends of his underwear.

Rolling her body, her hand ran down her stomach once she had tossed Callum's underwear over her shoulder. A lubricious light filled her eyes as she slowly undid the belt of her robe, her fingers took hold of the lapels and showed him the body of the woman he would spend the rest of his years with. The hard peaks of her breasts brushed along his chest as she came to rest her naked body on his. Feeling the warmth of his hands as they explored every inch of her skin. Her arms wrapped around his neck, her lips searing her love for him upon his own. Teasing the man that would walk beside her throughout it all.

The End.

Epilogue

One year later...

"Shari?!" Itzel called out as she worked to get the meal ready before their guests arrived. Looking over her left shoulder as her step-daughter came bounding into the kitchen. "Would you mind setting the table?" she asked, as she stirred the pot. Listening to the light music emanating from the other room as little Eloise swung in her baby swing while Callum straightened up the room for their guests.

"Okay, Mom?" Shari hummed as she picked up the plates that sat on the counter.

"What is it honey?"

"Who's coming over?" Shari asked, her voice fading away as she left the room.

"Your mother and step-father," Itzel said, matter-of-factly.

"Why?" Shari inquired, with a perplexed look as she opened the silverware drawer.

"Your father and I would like to ask them something, plus I know your mother would like to see you," Itzel said, smiling down at the now nine-year-old Shari. Having seen the vast growth in Shari, not just physical, but in her personality as well.

"What about?" Tilting her head, she knew her dad had done a lot to be able to speak with her mother without seeing the look in his eyes whenever Vanessa was around. Shari knew they weren't as close as her mother would like, given the things she's heard her say whenever she spent the night with Vanessa. Yet her mother wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth either.

"Not telling," Itzel said, in this cute, small voice which always got a smile from Shari.

"What are the two of you plotting, hmm?" Callum asked with a smirk as he appeared in the doorway.

"Oh, you know this and that," Itzel said, offhandedly. Brushing her hair behind her ear, turning back to the pot feeling her cheeks becoming flushed as those dark honey brown eyes gazed at her. Sighing happily into her mind so very pleased that he could still do that to her.

"Ew!" Shari cooed as she watched her father kissing along the back of Itzel's neck.

"Come here you!" Callum chuckled chasing his daughter out of the room.

A warm motherly smile graced her lips as she listened to Shari's squeals of laughter as her father tickled her. Recounting the good and the bad days since the two of them came home from their honeymoon. She knew it wasn't going to be easy, some days it was, most were not. She couldn't believe how much work it was raising a baby with two parents; she had no clue how Callum did it on his own.

"Okay you two, no more roughhousing," Itzel berated in a joking tsk-tsk voice as she set the dish of green beans onto their dinner table. Glancing over as Callum huffed as Shari jumped onto his back. The warmth of the scene filled her heart as the two of them nodded as they looked over at her. "Cal go answer the door, Shari come help me with the last of the dishes," she said, straightening out her apron.

"Aye, aye, ma chérie," Callum uttered watching how Itzel blushed as he walked by her.

"Je vous aime."

"Love you too." Callum's voice trailed after him as he went to answer the door.

"Come," Itzel whispered with a warm smile as she held out her hand.

******

"Cal, what's this about? I'm sure you didn't invite us over here for a free meal," Vanessa said once their meal was over, noting how he was cradling Eloise in his arms. Wondering if that was how he held their daughter when Shari was that age. She has been at their house as much as she could just to be around their new baby. Thinking that while she may never have another one that at least she could help out. After a while she didn't see Callum's ever watchful eye on her. She did hope they were rebuilding their fractured relationship.

"Well..." Looking over at Callum as they sat across from Vanessa and Henry, "we were thinking," her hand rested on Callum's upper thigh, "how would the two of you like to become Eloise's godparents?" Itzel asked, with a warm smile. Watching how Vanessa's hands flew to her mouth and Henry stared at her in shock.

"Y-y-you're not pulling my leg are you, Cal?" Vanessa quired, with a trembling voice.

"No, we're not. Itzel talked me into it," Callum said, nodding his head to his wife.

"Y..." Vanessa and Henry looked to one another, who were silently speaking with their eyes before they both nodded, "we accept," they both said, trying to hide their excitement from their voice.

Itzel squeezed Callum's leg as Vanessa got up from her seat. Tentatively walking towards them on shaky legs, then lowering herself before them. Her hands resting on each of their knees as peered at both of them.

"I promise you two, we won't let you down," Vanessa said, with determination not to repeat the mistakes of the past. "Now Cal, can I please hold my goddaughter?" Biting her lower lip as Callum leaned forward. Watching how Eloise reacted as she stared up at his face as Callum made this light sound that cause Eloise to giggle. "Hey," Vanessa cooed softly, "remember me?" Her index finger brushed along Eloise's right cheek as she held her in her arms. "I'm your godmother," she said happily, while praying that nothing happens to Callum or Itzel, she knew if it came to it she would be the best mother she could be to Eloise if the worst ever came to pass.

"This was a good thing you did for them," Itzel whispered into Callum's ear as Vanessa and Henry, with Shari protectively watching over her little sister, cooed to the babe in their arms. "It's true," snuggling up to him, wrapping her arms around his, "I wouldn't have married you if you weren't a good man, Cal," she sighed dreamily as she rested her cheek on his shoulder.