All Comments on 'The Long Road'

by Sexyfunforboth

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can't you

come up with something new besides a wimp ass gay husband and his soon to be whore of a wife? 1 star for such a repete story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Couldn't get past the first paragraph. Your girlfriend from college fucks someone else and you get turned on instead of angry? WTF is wrong with you?

AnotherChanceAnotherChancealmost 13 years ago
Good story!

Liked how you denied the husband of seeing anything of it. She gives him anything but his fantasy. I dare say this is based on a real event.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
seriously you guys, stop pretending... this is so tired!

When you have a fantasy about another man dominating you and taking your wife YOU ARE GAY! Period, grow the fuck-up and stop pretending you don't get it. the fantasy has nothing to do with the wife being a whore, or cunt, or selfish or however else you all tend to portray them... it is about the other man dominating you. If it wasn't you would have the same fantasy about another woman taking your wife, but you don't there is one story with that theme for every 30 with a guy... face it, you're a fucking fag, so just go out, be a real person, grow up, get on your knees and start sucking dick... and while you're doing that STOP POSTING THIS CRAP ON THIS SITE. There are less than 200 people that like these stories on this site. All of you, please, I know your lives all sucked, I know you're older or middle aged men that haven't had a good sex life... but seriously, WE DON'T CARE! Get off of this site! or post the fantasy stories about being dominated by another guy in the GAY category!

RockyRatRockyRatalmost 13 years ago
Sounds Almost Real To Me

In most hotwife situations, I see it happening just like this in real life. Most of the stories here make the whole process look so easy and simple but I think that in real-life it would happen just like this, with self doubts , snags and all. Good story!

SexyfunforbothSexyfunforbothalmost 13 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Thank you for your positive feedback. To the haters, first I would like to say that I am not gay and if you do not like Loving Wifes stories why do you read the section?

To the ones who liked the story, it is real. I am not good enough to make this much up. As a follow up, we had some problems from the sex. She broke it off with him because she was starting to have feelings. She may not be able to do this again without some kind of strong attachment to the person, which is a problem for me. But the sex between us has never been better or more frequent since this all happened.

She visited him one other time before breaking it off and I may wright that story and detail the rest of this if you all would like.

1jbm1jbmalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic story

I enjoyed your story and ended turned on with a hard.

Hot.

Now for the next chapter!

Very enjoyable read, and I do hope you continue to write.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: From the Author

The only way your "if you don't like" comment makes any sense is if people can tell what is in a story before they read it. This means you are admitting you wrote this without any thought, effort, logic, talent, etc. Thank you. I can give this a well deserved rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome Story!

Love these kinds of stories. A wimp wouldn't be able to handle this kind of stuff. hey would crawl up in a little ball and cry uncontrollably if their girl ever did this. Why? Because they know they aren't man enough to keep her if she gets a taste of another man. A real man knows he can get her back.

Oh, I know these wimps will ay they wouldn't want her afterwards, but the real reason is because they know they could never measure up after she tries another man. They are so terrified of this, they have to wage a war against this kind of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The category is Loving Wives

Not Wimpy Ass Husbands. You are writing fetish stories, not loving wives stories.

cupcake1cupcake1about 12 years ago
good story

nice to read a story about a real man once in a while, keep wirghting.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Is Sweetie REALLY an LW?

I'm not so sure that Sweetie didn't just get manipulated (almost bullied) into her 'adventures'! Almost all of her experiences were a conspiracy between Hubby and a potential Bull of his picking! GMAFB.

This story is MUCH more about Hubby's 'sloppy seconds' fetish (HATE to use that word, since it is misapplied so often in the LW commentary!) than it is about Sweetie and her planning and actions!

3* and generous at that!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

I really despise these stories where the cuck is also the pimp for his whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Score cheat.....over 4 for this shite, not without cheating the scores

JJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous