All Comments on 'The Long Weekend Ch. 02'

by AflyinYourweb

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
XXNoraJeanXXXXNoraJeanXXover 16 years ago
I liked your story

I enjoyed this, although it is not typically my thing. I do have one tiny issue and I hate to nit-pick. She had him remove the egg at the store...but when she corned him for not trusting her the egg was back inside him? Did I miss something? No one is perfect...least of all me. Keep up the good work. Thanks.

MsBearleeMsBearleeover 16 years ago
Wonderful!

What I like about this author’s stories are both his character development and his attention to reality. Generally I do not read this kind of erotica, as I find it too ‘fantastic’ and over the top. This though…this is delicious!

Perhaps if there were more such stories available, we would have more submissives less frightened to follow their yearnings and more women realizing that the best Dominas are those who speak quietly and care deeply for their slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Caught

I had the skirt on, the short dress, the pantyhose, when the door opened and my neighbour came in.Whoa, Rob whats going on,i,i,i, what could i say. Does Liz know,no way, want to keep it like that, yeh, o.k. tomorrow when Liz is at work, get dressed like that and be ready at ten.So, i was ready, short skirt,sheer hose,blouse, heels.Nice one,o.k. hers the deal,you do as i say, liz doesnt find out.Agree, agree.we drove into town,stoppped outside the adult book shop.Walked up the stairs,Adam got plenty of coins,into a booth,now lift the skirt,turn around,back up to the hole in the wall,no way, remember our agreement.I lfted the skirt,hosed arse to the hole in the wall.Nothing happened then i heard the door next to ours open and close, coin in,hand rubbing my hosed arse, pulled away,Adam pushed me back,hand continued to rub my arse.Then it stopped to be replaced by a prodding, i turned, a cock was pushed thru the hole,suck it said Adam, no way,suck it slut or Liz knows, i took the cock in my mouth,first time and the guy moved it in and out.Adam held my head as the guy fucked my mouth and then he came, i gagged but my head was forced forward and i had to swallow the rest of his cumm.The guy pulled back, i heard a zip, door opened,o.k. lets go, no 2 hours then we go.Back that arse up.Some time went by,door opened,coin in,wait then fingers running up the hosed crack of my arse,then trying to push into me.Adam handed me a condom, which i was told to put thru the hole, now turn around, i did as Adam lowered the back of my hose, you wii need this, and wet fingers poked around and into my hole, hey, lube he said ,no way, remember Liz, now back up.I did, i immediately felt fingers at my hole then replaced by the head of a cock, bend forward, i did, now push back, i did as the head of the cock probed the entrance to my hole, then pushed in,aaaaargh, it hurt, i tried to pull forward but Adam held me until the cock was all the way in me, fuck the slut i heard adam say and the cock started in, out, in out, my first time, the pain eased and my cock tingled as my hole was fucked. He went faster then with a couple of pushes he came in my arse.He pulled out, i straightened, my cock semi- hard.Pull the hose up and stay there, door opened, shut, hand feeling my arse, then reaching under for my balls, turn around, hand then feeling my semi- hard cock, pulling at the front of the hose,pull them dowm,now stick your cock thru the hole.I did,warmth went around it, a mouth sucking, me getting hard, im going to cumm, aaargh, i filled the mouth at the other side of the hole, intense, my cock staying hard.Turn around,pulll them up, back up, i had 2 more guys fuck me then it was time to go.We went home, i walked in followed by Adam, who pushed me down on the floor,suck this, his cock was large, i tried to suck it but i kept gagging.Get up, to the bedroom, lay down on your back, i did and Adam grabbed my legs , lifted them into the air and pushed his cock into my well used hole.Fuck he was big, but he started to fuck straight away,in, out,looking me right in the eyes saying your my fuck slut now, you will do as i tell you, as he pounded into me, my cock now hard again.He fucked me for some time, so big but i was liking it when he said im cummming and with ine big push right up into me he filled me with his cumm, my cock spurting at the same time, grabbing him and pulling me into him.He gets me to dress often and i have been fucked by many guys, but Adam does me at least 3 times a week.I love it.

Rad'lRad'lover 15 years ago
Don't know whether to say -

'poor bastard' or 'lucky guy'. Well done story; minor typos. Good characterizations (wow!) good scene setting. Drew me in and held my interest. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice!

I like the parts where Deborah plays with the slave's nipples, especially the scene where she plays with his nipples in the store in front of Cheryl. Having a woman play with my nipples (I am a man) in front of another woman would be awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have stopped reading this story as I find it unrealistic, unsafe, unpleasant and disgusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous